Doll House - The Salon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dani_Doll
Dani_Doll
138 Followers

Her head moved away and her free hand glided towards the other cuts. Her finger gently traced along the blood, moving it around on my chest a bit. My eyes darted from her hand to my cock - damn, I was about as hard as I've ever been! Miss Hunter followed my eyes and cocked her head, smiling in agreement.

She continued shaving, slowly and sensuously, working along my abdomen and going straight to my legs, skipping my groin. She worked meticulously, occasionally making the odd cut here or there and smiling widely back at me. Each cut elicited some futile resistance against the cuffs along with a sharp intake, something she seemed to feed off of. Each time the razor grazed against my skin sent carnal energy jolting through my body; although I was forced to watch, I felt as though I had fallen into a deep erotic trance, studying her balletic motions and reveling in her lustful caressing. After several minutes she had taken care of everything... other than my junk.

"And now, the pièce de résistance," Miss Hunter joked, whirling the blade along her fingers before resting it just above my cock. "You would think people would be more scared when a straight razor is near their jugular! But no, everyone seems to be most scared..." she flitted the blade around my cock, taking a bit of hair with it. "...When it comes to their family jewels." She worked with an alarming speed around the entirety of my cock and balls, causing me to tense up. I could feel myself wanting to fight the cuffs, but was terrified of the consequences should my body move in an unfortunate way. Miss Hunter's smile was so wide I thought it might extend past her face.

"Voila! All done!" she quipped, her hands in the air as if she had just finished in a timed competition. Expecting the worst, I held my breath and scanned my groin... but there was no blood. Amazing. I let out a heavy sigh of relief. Miss Hunter laughed and grabbed my cock, twisting gently.

"I'm a professional, Samantha dear," she declared, chuckling to herself. "Know that you only bleed when I wish you to bleed." She paused for a moment, her gaze piercing through my eyes. With an abrupt jerk the blade barely brushed the head of my cock. I looked down to see droplets of blood appear - a quick jolt of pain registered as my entire body tried to fly forward, blocked by the restraints. Yikes! She smiled again, and despite this new wound, my member stayed at the utmost of attention; Miss Hunter was clearly satisfied. Her pointer finger swirled softly along the head of my cock, spreading the small amount of blood around gingerly. Her finger then came up to her lips as she sucked on it hungrily, her eyes flashing with a nearly feral pleasure.

"Alright, honey," she sighed, the ferocity subsiding. "let's get you ready for the tub. She daintily removed the specula and began loosening the cuffs.

"Yes Miss." I murmured breathlessly. The whole episode had me enraptured, and I hadn't even made it out of the fucking salon. I was incredulous; euphoric; overwhelmed. If this was any indication of the year ahead of me, well... I didn't know what to think.

Dani_Doll
Dani_Doll
138 Followers
12