All Comments on 'Dollars and Sins Ch. 01'

by Fugue123

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Interesting concept, a mind control story told from the POV of the mother being mind controlled. There's something very sexy about her being bought off so cheaply yet still desiring her son so strongly, even though she realizes what's going on. Loved all the passionate kissing between mother and son. Stuffing the ones into her bra and making out on his lap was very sexy too. Looking forward to chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

Great concept & well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nothing happened ?

why write two pages and leave it there? do you think people can't digest more than two pages? the thing is when I see 2nd part I'll have to read 1st one to get into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Different take

Enjoyed the little bit you just tantalized us with, don't stop now.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Gawd, this was great!

Holy fuck, what a great story! Very unique, and quite funny in bits. Especially the mom's inner voice. "Because ... his legs must not work as well as hers."

Brilliant.

I can't wait for chapter 2, where, hopefully, "Mr. Caldwell" will show his mom how far a dollar can go when it comes to him.

And as the first commentator mentioned, I absolutely LOVED the heavy necking between mom and her son.

I gave this 5 stars. Thanks for writing this.

P.S. I don't know what you have in mind for subsequent chapters, but... please don't introduce any unnecessary characters that get in the way of mom-son loving.

mentalmanmentalmanover 8 years ago
Great potential

Looking forward to see how this clever premise plays out. Write in your own style and at your own pace, don't try to please everyone because you cant!

Thanks for sharing your talents with us

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Forgot to add..

... your intro got a chuckle out of me. An X rated version of The Twilight Zone eh?. Hopefully this episode will have a happy end.

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Sorry

Childish and sexless. *

dumb_momdumb_momover 8 years ago
love it

I love the idea of the bills controlling her its super hot

jaccorjaccorover 8 years ago
Set the hook.

You have the hook in my mouth, but it hasn't been set yet. I can't tell if you are a good fisherman or if the hook is going to be spit out and the fish escape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic story

So far this is a great story. Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great potential, sure

But I think mother Madolyn has a point. Even when a boy is fucking the living shit out of his mother--as every son should be doing, just to find out what that hairy hole between mom's thighs feels like when he's pumping his hard young cock up into it--he should never call her by her first name. That is definitely disrespectful. The kid should always call her "mom" or "mommy." As in, "mommy, how does your baby boy's big dick feel up the same cunt I came out of?" That would show the respect due from a son to his beloved mother who gave birth to him.

mcfbridgemcfbridgeover 8 years ago
Great Start

Great start to a story. I actually love the pace. The buildup is excellent. I do hope you come up with a good explanation of the dollars, it's more important to the story than the sex. Not that the sex isn't important.

mBrowmBrowover 8 years ago
Good start

Nice concept, well written. So we look forward to more ...

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
regardless of the the two parties

this is in the wrong category. any time the Tags include humiliation and magic it has crossed into other genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great original concept!

Could there be a better use for a little black magic? I think not. I wonder if the effect is only temporary? I look forward to finding out the answers to these questions and more, if the price is right.

sniffpantiessniffpantiesover 8 years ago
Next!

Quick. We need the next parts asap!

charliebillcharliebillover 8 years ago
I have a few one dollar bills!

Great, suspenseful story, just nee a CLIMACTIC ending for both of them!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Is this what is called a son of a bitch?

Going to read the continuation

LowSwinginLowSwinginabout 8 years ago
Underrated

Great story. I like your use of prose. I personally would've spent a little longer describing Madelyn's physical attributes, but great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sorry

while I enjoy incest stories. this one was not my type story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fckk

Omg there’s a part 2! Killin me

SonusiamSonusiamabout 1 year ago

you took away the incest part when you start taking away mom, mother, mama, mummy and replace it with Madolyn instead

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFugue123@Fugue123
Stories are just too much fun to not write them. I scribble short stories and now novels. I doodle sexy images. And I do both to create visual novels and games. I'm currently working on a visual novel version of "A Matter of Will," available for free, with a new chapter every...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES