All Comments on 'Dollars and Sins Ch. 06'

by Fugue123

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 8 years ago
Love this series!

This series is easily one of the most creative and fun mom-son erotica I've ever read. Every chapter is a pleasure to read, especially Madolyn's inner thoughts which are funny as hell.

Two minor quibbles I have:

1) The sex was too sudden and too quick. Would have preferred if their first time had been Rob taking Madolyn on their bed slowly and passionately, instead of the quickie in the kitchen.

2) Personal opinion but I'm not too enthused about the sister arriving on the scene.

Nevertheless, this is an outstanding story and I have no hesitation in giving it 5 stars.

k99rkyk99rkyabout 8 years ago
sex was to short .

this a great wind-up but the sex part was very quick. great writing style . in the space of a page he fucked her 4 times ? maybe should of fucked her once the whole page? has he gone down on her yet ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I agree...

... with both previous readers: it's a great series, but after all that build-up, the sex was way too quick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great

excellent story, love the degradation of mom, especially as she starts to do it to herself. agree that more time could have been spent on the sex. I have to disagree with previous commenter re sister, it has lots of potential. one scene could be give sis a dollar to not discuss in house activities, and then bring mom out to continue her humiliation in front of daughter. many other ideas abound. looking forward to further chapters.

DaimonFreyDaimonFreyabout 8 years ago

It was great story although sex scene was rather short. Perhaps you could write sequel with Bob's sister?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She could earn a lot by getting knocked up by her son!

She could earn a lot by getting knocked up by her son!

Besides, no mother/son incest story is really complete without the seeding of the mother by the son!

wicked62wicked62almost 7 years ago
BIG LETDOWN.

6 chapters to get to the fuck and its like "then he fucked her". Very disappointing. Wont bother with the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow

got to be one of the hottest stories I have ever read. Nice build and finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just hope that one day you'll come back and finish this story. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFugue123@Fugue123
Stories are just too much fun to not write them. I scribble short stories and now novels. I doodle sexy images. And I do both to create visual novels and games. I'm currently working on a visual novel version of "A Matter of Will," available for free, with a new chapter every...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES