Dollars and Sins Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she got back to the business of sucking dick.

When he boiled and spewed into her mouth a few minutes later, she just about creamed herself.

And, like she had seen in one of the videos last night, she ... spit it back out into her cupped palm and looked at it. Her son's ... cum. She looked up at him to see him staring at her. Then with a sigh and a slight smile, she ... lapped it back out of her palm and swallowed.

God, things had changed. If you'd asked her ten days ago, she would NEVER have thought she'd be slurping up her son's spent load. From where she ... you know ... just sucked him off.

Hell, she wouldn't even have believed she'd buy slutty clothes for her son and go visit him at college, desperate to strut her naked body around for him. And that had sorta been ... something he caused her to do. With those damned dollars.

But she wouldn't have believed she'd go out and buy a dog collar and leash for herself, then nakedly present her leash to her son, so that she could perform sexually for him. And THAT had sorta been ... something she did all on her kinky own.

Now, she was ... just grateful to be getting him off and swallowing his semen.

He unbuckled her dog collar and took it off, which she was ... grateful for. Then he bent her over his knee and spanked her naked ass for being so naughty as to blow him, which she got utterly wet for.

Then they went nakedly out to the kitchen, and she fixed breakfast for both of them. Afterwards, she sat in his lap, and they made out for an hour or two.

Partway through, she stood up and sat back down in his lap, straddling him, and he -- OHSWEETJESUS! -- accidentally slipped inside her! Which she'd been ... sorta HOPING for! And they tried to quietly make out a bit longer, but she was soon ... bouncing frantically on him and gasping little squeaking sounds and just drenching his crotch in lube until she just ... came OHFUCKINGYES! CAME!

All over him.

In her excitement, he couldn't hold it anymore, and he just dowsed her insides with spunk.

Which ... just made her all kinds of content to think about after she came down off riding that wild orgasm.

She felt so ... marked. Thank you God, she prayed, thank you!

She fixed them some lunch -- mostly fluid intake so they wouldn't dehydrate themselves. Death by overjuicing during sex -- no, she had better ways to go. Like maybe blowing all her fuses during that climax when he came inside her.

Then he took her back to her bedroom and did her in her own bed.

After their breathing returned to normal, he got out of bed and stepped out. She ... just laid there, letting a little cum leak out her pussy to mark the sheets and bed.

It felt good to be marked as his.

He came back into her bedroom holding up a bill. "I'll give you a dollar, Madolyn--"

"Anything," she breathed with great conviction.

"--to be my girlfriend."

"Oh sweetie, I already AM ... your ..." She felt a yearning -- she ... DID want that dollar bill -- so she took it. And hugged him! And kissed him! Over and over! "I AM your girlfriend, baby! I am your WHORE, darling. I am your slutty little BITCH!"

The kissing turned into making out again, then into heavy breathing, and ... rubbing ...

He stood and pulled her by her hand. "Let's go christen MY bed with a good fucking."

Ohyeah! She wasn't going to argue with that!

In mid-fuck -- she was on her hands and knees, and Rob was shoving his cock in and out of her from behind while lightly tugging on her hair and asking who his slutty bitch was, to which she joyously replied over and over, "*I* am! *I'M* your slutty bitch, baby!" -- the phone rang.

"Ohgod!" she gasped, grinding her hips back against his penetrating cock, "That'll be ... your sister. She ... calls each Sunday afternoon, to ... check how I am."

"You want to get it?"

"Ohgodno, darling! Just keep-- just keep FUCKING me, darling!"

Whack! he swatted her ass. "Answer the phone."

Reaching, stretching, she grabbed the phone off his nightstand. "H-hello?"

Ohgod! Not only did he not pull out of her, she was stroking back inside her!

"Hi Mom. How are you doing?"

Uhm, better than ever before in my fucking life? "Uh ... I'm doing ... good, sweetheart."

"You sound a little out of breath. Did I catch you in the middle of something?"

Ohgod, you caught me naked on my hands and knees, getting ohsweetgloriously HUMPED by your brother, darling! And I'm about ready to just MEWL! "Uhm ... yeah ... something like that, Julianne."

"Mom, I was wanting to ask a favor if I could."

Oh, really, she was in no position here for logical thought. She was getting it doggy-style and she just wanted to fucking--

"Charles will be flying to Seattle for a two-week course in a month."

Charles was Julianne's husband of a year. Madolyn briefly idly wondered if he gave her daughter the same quality dicking as Madolyn herself was gratefully receiving right this glorious minute ...

"And I was wondering if I could come stay with you those two weeks? Spring semester will be out, and ... I'd just as soon not stay by myself in the apartment."

Whack!

She very VERY nearly came with that swat on her ass! But she ... couldn't possibly cum while speaking with her daughter on the phone.

"Mom? What was that? Are you okay?"

Rob shoved his prick in deep and bent to whisper in her other ear. "Answer her, bitch."

"Mmm-hnngh," Madolyn managed. "I'm ... okay. I just ... swatted a spider. It must have come in from the garage."

"Okay. Well, you be careful. Some of those spiders are bad -- you don't want to get bitten by one of them."

Rob reached around forward to place his hand on her lower belly, then forced her hips forward with pressing his dick into her twat, until she collapsed from hands and knees in his bed to laying on her belly. He stroked her a couple more times between her closed thighs, which just ... felt so ... tight and ... GOOD ... OHGOD! She was gonna-- she-- OHFUCK!

Rob groaned as he ... shot his load into her!

She was already on the ledge of just-barely-holding-it-together -- trying to keep her orgasm from-- from-- just trying to keep it in--

But that just plummeted her off the cliff and into OHSWEETJESUS climax!

She moved her mouth away from the phone before she could scream climax into her daughter's ear, and buried her face into her son's pillow. Then she just OHFUCKINGCAME!

OHGOD, she CAME!

She just ... motherfucking ... came her brains out ... for the umpteenth time in three days ...

"Mom?!" a tiny voice came from the phone, "Are you okay?! What's going on?! Are you all right?!"

Rob was collapsed on top of her, his cock still buried in her, his seed still splattered all over inside her. She was still re-gathering herself from that sexual explosion!

She'd just-- she'd-- she just came all over herself while ... talking with her daughter on the phone. Ohgod, what kind of mother was she?!

She was ... first and foremost, she guessed now, Rob's bitch. THEN she was a mother. That was ... so twisted.

Still, her daughter was asking over the phone if she was okay--

-- certainly not, honey, your brother just blew all my brains out with this mind-expanding orgasm from that precious cock of his --

-- I think I'm at one with the universe now --

-- you know, except for you yelling at me over the phone.

Madolyn focused enough to pick the phone back up. "Sorry, sweetie! A stack of boxes I carried in from the garage started to tip over. And I had to run to stop them. So I set the phone down for a minute."

"But-- there was gasping and moaning."

"Those were," she nodded, "some pretty heavy boxes, Jules."

"Okay ..." she sounded mollified. Thank goodness.

Rob stirred, pulling his dick out of her twat, uncorking her, and she felt some of the jism leak back out onto his sheets. Oh, it was so confusing talking to her daughter on the phone at the same time she was indulging in the fact that she was all creamed up down there with her boyfriend's jism.

"So, about the two weeks?"

"Sure, Julianne. You can stay with me for two weeks then."

Whack!

Madolyn's eyes fluttered with Rob's ass slap.

"Mom?! Are you--"

"Just another spider, sweetheart. Got'im! Love you. Talk to you later, honey."

"Uh, love you too, Mo--" Madolyn hung up.

Madolyn spun around, slid toward her standing son, wrapped her arms around his hip, placed her mouth on his re-hardening cock (How did he manage to do that again already?! She guessed it was one hell of a compliment to her!) and began kissing and sucking.

"You're letting her stay with you two weeks?" he asked her bobbing head.

"Mmm-hmm," she answered without even removing mouth from cock.

"And what are WE going to do during those two weeks?"

Mouth came off cock. And she looked up at him in horror. "Ohgod," she whimpered, "I-- I'll just have to call her back. And cancel. I can't-- I mean, Rob, I CANNOT go two whole weeks without-- you-- without your-- I mean, I CAN'T! Not now that we've ... BEEN with each other!"

"Shh, shh." He pulled her up, turned her around, moved her back onto her hands and knees on the bed, then ... fucked the worry right out of her.

At least for now.

12