All Comments on 'Dolores Park after Dark'

by realpussyboy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A compelling tale for our times!

Dolores Park

A Place with class

Dress up girlie

Get cock in ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
just in time for pride 2015

i hope to recreate even half this magic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ugh, why are your stories so amazing?

I have jerked off to so many of them so often it is ridiculous. So great to find good ftm erotica for guys like us. Thank you for what you do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This is super hot. I can't believe how much my gay dick wants to breed a cunt rn. You totally need to continue this story.

vancitydadvancitydadover 7 years ago
Memory lane...

Never had sex in Delores Park, but this brings to mind an incredible few days during the first FTM Conference in SFO back in 1995. I had such an amazing experience there experiencing so many guys coming out as gay. My gay FTM friends told me to expect mostly straight-identified transmen there. Boy, were they wrong, and happily so!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh So Hot, Please Continue!

My transboy pussy is dripping because of this story. Amazing job! I'm envious of the main character. I would love for a hard dick in my tight cunt right now!

GeeQTGeeQTover 6 years ago

Aside from being ridiculously hot, the line 'way too horny to do Trans-101 at this moment' pretty much sums up my sex-life - I look forward to reading more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is extremely sexy and endearing at the same time. I love how you got into their mindsets while also showing them getting out of their heads for a while and diving in. So many little realistic elements, and if this is based on pieces of real experience, even hotter. Loved, loved the cute and down to earth part of the cis man not being used to it but both of them just going for it.

Also, vancitydad's comment about gay FTMs and the conference was a nice peek into part of our history. I don't know if he's one himself or just a fan of the boys ;) but very cool either way.

If you published your writing I would be interested, and that's rare on here or online in general. You should consider it, or maybe checking out some anthologies calling for FTM submissions. (Excuse the pun, lol)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Wow that is exactly as I would love to be fucked too... the dirty talking, teasing each other... fucking hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Walk In The Park

Once made up and dressed it was off to the park for a night of dogging sex.There was a large group of men who are ready for sex and love cross dressers.The group in circled me and started to feel me up.One took me by the hand to a bench too off my dress and thong sat me down and put his hard cock in my mouth.That was the first of many cocks i sucked that night.When i did not have a cock in my mouth there was one in my ass and some time one in my mouth.I spent the night sucking and taking cocks in my ass.The best one of all was a black man they all call horse cock for good reason.His cock soft was nine inches and three and one half inches round.But it fit nicely deep in my open ass.His cum was like a flood that filled my ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrealpussyboy@realpussyboy
Just a post-transition, gay transguy who likes sharing his sexy stories with the world. I'm taken and not looking to meet in real life, but I love talking to other transguys (and cisguys) who are into raw/bareback PIV sex between FTMs and cisguys... and impreg/cumplay is an ad...