Dolphina's Ascent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a political hot bed that he was not too happy with. But Olga placated him, with sex, and in return, he supported them.

After the gala, when the crowds had gone. The actors, producers and press which had gathered at the manor, when the family was alone, in the quietness of the evening. Sophia excused herself and made for her room. Olga too retired to make ready for Gomez, to thank him properly. The congressman, however, stayed on the patio for a smoke. Dolphina, who had long before gone to bed, came down the stairs in her fun bunny T-shirt and panties.

She spied Gomez on the patio and joined him there with a knock.

Gomez, taken back by her politeness, welcomed her out and waved the smoke away from her. "It doesn't bother me." she said innocently enough.

"Very well." he took a seat.

"It reminds me of my father."

He raised a brow but said nothing. He puffed on the cigar.

She stretched and yawned, making sure her T-shirt came up over her panties, rewarded with a quick glance from him, she came near: "I am tired Gomez." she said, "It was a long day wasn't it?" she said with sudden bright eyes.

"It was." uncomfortable with the little girl's proximity.

She moved like a snake, wrapping its coils about the prey. One hand on his leg, the other to his arm, she squeezed between his knees, feinting a hug, but pressed her little body against his member and feeling a shift in his shorts, pushed herself tighter, then kissed his neck softly, whispering: "Goodnight Gomez."

When she walked away, she pulled her T-shit up in the pretense of keeping her hands warm, exposing the backside of her panties. She saw him watch her in the reflection on the sliding glass door. It was enough for her to anticipate more from him. Maybe that night.

She decided: "Definitely tonight!" and snuck up the stairs into her mother's room. She knew Gomez liked to shower before bed and so, easily slipped into the bathroom, creeping by her mother who was long combing her hair by the bedside mirror in a petite nice one piece black nightie. "Slut." she thought, quietly closing the door to the master bathroom she removed her clothes and tucked them in a drawer than climbing into the shower. She could wait for hours, but didn't have to.

Gomez's heavy footsteps soon followed and the deep mumbling of his voice talking with her mother. The light came on and the door to the bathroom closed. A large thick hairy hand entered the shower and turned it on. Cold water blasted out of the shiny shower head, warming rapidly.

Carefully, Dolphina adjusted it to a comfortable steam. Stepping under the spray she soaked her skin and hair in its hot blast. A moment later and Gomez's bulky, hairy, naked body stepped into the shower. She crouched down so that he did not see her at first. His attention being on the temperature and the hot water.

Dolphina watched him lather up and cover his dark sun burned Mexican skin with thick foamy soap, from head, to neck, to belly to shoulders and then to his eyes.

When she was sure he could not see, she made her move. Reaching up into the hot soapy water that fell from him she took his dangling penis in her hand.

"Hey what the?" Gomez tried to clear the soap from his eyes, The stinging was too much. He put his head back into the water.

Dolphina squirted conditioner on her hands and stroked his dick to life. She squeezed and pulled on it with one hand while the other weighed his heavy balls and caressed his anus. "Oh hey... Ha ha, ha hum ooh!" his deep voice grumbled like a mountain. She used more of the conditioner on her thighs then stepping on to the soap stand, squeezed her legs around his large fatty and stiff cock. She interlocked her feet to give it a firm tightness.

Gomez finally opened his eyes. He knew something was amiss and had suspected it to be one of her daughters in the shower with him. He had been watching Sophia, with her "Princess" Shorts and "Juicy" sweat pants, but he had not suspected Dolphina, she always seemed so cold and to loath him. He gasped. "Dolphina!"

"Hush!" she reached up to him, over her back, putting a finger to his lips. Squeezing her legs she slid back and forth on his dick. "We don't want mommy to hear."

Embarrassed, aroused, and terribly torn, Gomez could take no action, his first loyalty however, as with most men, was to his erection.

She grinned up at him, over his belly and pushed off the tile wall, sliding back until her wet bottom squished against him.

He felt her soft little mound riding over his lumpy manhood and took her. His hands locked on to her sides and he pulled her back and forth rubbing her hot little pot back and forth over his large dick.

She moaned and gasped. When he picked her up and stepped back into the shower, lifting her completely off the tiles with his two hands and his erection, she giggled.

"Oh little girl you feel so good!" he grunted. (SQUISH! SQUISH! SQUIRT! SQUISH!) the sound of his dick poking through her little legs and little body.

She was limp in his arms, her body trembled, the rough sensation of his dick rubbing her sex overwhelmed her. "Oh yes!" she gasped too, "I love it! Oh you feel so good we should play all the time!"

Her voice and words were too much. Gomez's heart raced. What kind of sin was this, and what could possibly be next? "Ugh!" he came with sudden rapacity and squirted his hot cum all over the tile walls, some fell in globs and stuck to her toes and calves, but most hit the wall and the soap ledge.

Finished, and spent, he lowered her into the water.

Without a word she darted out and dried off with his towel, dressed and snuck away, confident that Gomez would have nothing more to offer her mother that night. "Ha! serves you right! Adulterous bitch!" she thought, climbing into bed. "See daddy I did good, now she wont screw that fat Mexican, right?"

Her apparition appeared next to her in bed, "Right you are little girl, you make daddy so proud, so proud."

"I know." Dolphina hugged her bear, tomorrow was another day, another battle.

Gomez was supposed to return to New Mexico in the morning, but Olga convinced him to stay one more day. In truth she had been alone, and lonely and in want for a serious fuck. Last night had been sadly disappointing and for it Gomez had no excuse. The morning found the family together at the table, with Gomez and a full well catered breakfast served by the ever apologetic Sophia. Randal, home from boarding school drank orange juice and showed of his smartness to his mother. Gomez was fond of the boy but it was clear he thought only disdain for the old fat Mexican who so quickly wooed his recently widowed mother.

Dolphina wore her pajamas to the table, served at the back lawn.

"And how did you sleep?" Olga asked.

"I dreamed I road on a large beast, over a rough road." she said sliding on to her chair with her doll.

"Not at the table." Olga warned about the doll.

"But miss daisy told me she was hungry too."

"Well when miss daisy grows a belly and an opening mouth we can feed it but until then, no."

Dolphina said nothing, but dropped her doll onto the grass next to her chair. Her eyes glared at her mother, than released her and sparkled at Gomez. "Are you flying home today Gomez?"

"Oh uh... actually..."

Olga reached for and took her lover's hand, "NO Gomez has more business to attend to in town today so he will stay one more night."

"Who represents the people in New Mexico when you are not there to do it?" Dolphina asked innocently enough.

"Oh they get by."

"See that's why we don't need a government at all." Randal said pointing, "If the people can do without, than why do? All government people are pension hogs, living off the dole!"

"Someone has been in England too long." Sophia said playing with her food.

"Eat Sophia." Olga said.

"When can we come to New Mexico Gomez?" Dolphina's eyes were dreamy, starring across the table to Gomez.

Olga had seen that look before. Her hand squeezed Gomez's knee under the table. He blushed and looked at Olga, "Well I would love to have you guys out at my ranch... I do not know if your mother would like it. It is so dry a place to be."

"Oh please!" Randal rolled up the news paper and set it aside: "You dole monkeys only care about offending the status quo, not effecting it- that is the problem with government."

"And what is the solution then young Randal, no government?"

"Most certainly, yes, definitely, no government!"

"Eat." Olga's tone was motherly, slightly humorous with a heavy stern quality.

Gomez laughed. It would be easy to love this family, to make it his own. If only what had happened last night hadn't occurred, now that would be impossible. All he could think about was getting away, far away, before something worse happened.

It was a week before that Dolphina had caught with her sister Sophia's camera Don the lawn care specialist shifting through the living room drawer while her mother Olga was fetching his check. "Oh Naughty, Naughty!" Dolphina had teased playfully holding up the camera phone. "Looks like this will be the last pay check you get from us, if my mother even gives it to you."

The Black Male was frustrated, fearful, and concerned. He had already had felonies for breaking and entry and grand theft auto, since then he had cleaned up his act but it was a stupid moment of weakness, and now he could be looking at life? For a stupid fucking drawer! "No, no please!"

Dolphina considered, "I have thought about it." She said cutely stern in her childish attire, "And decided that I will not send this photo to the police and I won't tell anyone either, so long as you continue to play a game with me."

"What is the game?" he asked nervously.

"Plantation." she said with a seething grin: "I get to call you Toby, Nigger or Slave... and you reply 'Yes MASSA or yes MISSUM, got it?"

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck me alright!" the cuteness was gone. She approached him with a hand on her tiny, slender hip and a finger on the send key to the phone, holding it up. "I don't think you understand the seriousness, no, the precariousness of your situation!"

He nodded looking anxious behind her. Olga was returning to the room.

Dolphina looked at him, a sparkle in her eyes, and opened her mouth to call out.

"No! No MASSA!" the man pleaded, disgusted at himself for caving.

Dolphina giggled, "That's a good little Nigger!" she patted his side and skipped away.

That was a week ago, since then she had been looking forward to the landscaper's return. When Olga offered to go shopping, normally a delight for Dolphina, she was surprised when her daughter asked to stay home with Randal. However, Olga wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth. Dolphina not shopping meant a much more affordable trip AND that she could spend some quality time with Gomez.

Delighted, Olga took Sophia and Gomez to the mall, there she sent the eldest daughter away and spent her time arousing the Mexican with coy words and asking him how certain things fit her, or looked, in various lingerie departments. Having shopped all day she would come home with several bags from Victoria's Secret and Frederic's of Hollywood.

Randal, very much in the know of his sister's sick games, hid himself away into his room and locked the door, sighting that he had too much homework to do, and was noticeably relieved when Dolphina didn't pursue the matter.

It was ten when she poured herself a large shake and sat at the kitchen bar, waiting for the familiar sound of the landscapers. The buzzing of their whackers and the rumbling of their mowers. Like clockwork, the sound stated, muffled by the highly insulated windows and doors of the newer home.

Her feet dangled from the barstool, sipping, sucking and licking at the straw, watching for the Black man to start his work in the back. When he did she hopped off the stool and went over to the sliding glass door. She tapped on it.

He either ignored or didn't hear her.

She banged on the glass.

He continued to work.

"Ooh that insolent Nigger!" she flushed with rage and put her shake down. She cleared the alarm and slid the door open: "Hey Toby!"

Don hung his head, he knew it was coming, "Damn that white bitch!" he muttered.

"You better not be back talking me boy!" she breathed the words through her teeth while she daringly approached him on the patio.

Don considered just killing her, stuffing her body in a pond somewhere, but he didn't know who was watching them, and rich folk like this had camera's.

"What are you mumbling?" she stood up, under him, looking up at him and pointing her finger into his belly. "You are a lazy good for nothing Nigger!"

"Yes MASSA! Yes MISSY!" he bowed his head but there was hatred in his words.

She loved it. Blushing with horrific delight she pressed: "I think I shall have to punish you for your insolence Toby! Yes! Yes I will!" she ordered him to follow her into the kitchen and there instructed him to go down on all fours in the kitchen. She retrieved a wooden spoon from the drawer and, WHACK!

"Oh MOTHERFUCKER!" it was about all he could take.

She pinched his ear, "Remember the picture?"

"You ain't got the camera phone now bitch!" he replied, having enough of the game and about to get up and throw a beating on the little bitch.

"It is on a time delay send, when the call ends it will sent the photo to my mom. She will think it is happening right now... also I have hidden the phone you will never find it, but if you hurt me or don't play... it will go, KAPISH? Toby?"

"Yes MISSY-MASSA!" he wanted to cry.

(WHACK!) "Bad Nigger! (WHACK!) "Naughty Nigger!" (WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!) "Now... take your clothes off!"

Don wasn't about to strip naked in front of a little girl. If he was in trouble for rummaging through some drawers what kind of hell was he in for this? But what choice did he really have? None! He gave in and with a heavy heart, stripped down to his boxers. His ripped muscled form stood before her a sharp contrast to the white and sparkling kitchen.

"Them too! Off with that!" she pointed at his shorts with the long wooden spoon then strut around him, brandishing it like a whip and smacking him on his thighs until he complied.

There he stood before her, naked in her kitchen. He covered his manhood with his hands and tried not to look at her.

"Let me see Toby!" she pushed at his hands with her wooden spoon. "Let me see what you've got."

He complied.

Dolphina smiled: "Wow that is impressive!" she walked to him, as he stood his member hung down past her chest, she was short and stared at his belly button. "Hmm!" she reached out with her left hand and felt the roughness of his tight stomach and the taught muscles beneath the skin. Her white hand glided over his dark black skin and she admired the contrast. Giggling: "You are so strong and powerful. You could break me with one of your hands yet here I am in complete control. Isn't' that so, my little Nigger?"

"Yes MISSY it is so."

"On your knees!" she instructed. He complied.

She laughed, "You have a donkey dick!" she stooped to peek at it, "Look it nearly hits the tile floor!" she swatted his back side with the spoon: SMACK! WHACK! SMACK! "Make noises like a donkey!"

He complied: "HEE HAAH! HEE HAAH!"

She laughed, "Ain't this is fun?" (WHACK!) She instructed him to prance about her, "Like a pony!" she sneered and when he lagged, she smacked him on the bare ass with her wooden spoon. Dolphina giggled with delight.

Don was tired, humiliated and sore. His knees and palms were callused from daily work and so were protected, even from the tile floor, but his ass was not use to the abuse. "Common MISSY I have..."

(THWACK!) "Donkey's don't speak!" She shouted. (SMACK! THWACK! SMACK! SMACK!) "Nigger need only obey!"

"HEE HAA!" he pranced.

She led him with the spoon, "Keep up with it Toby or... (SMACK!)... it can get rough!" she lead him about with the spoon to his lips and when he fell behind she gave him correction. This got boring to her and soon she was riding on his naked sweaty back. She kicked him with her heels and smacked his ass to make him go faster, then struck his left shoulder to turn left and his right to turn right; failure to comply meant more bruising.

Don did not think about her silk little panties, getting soaked, riding his sweaty back about the living room, kitchen and dining room. He did not think about her tiny thighs, wrapped about his back, her small white hands on his back and neck, but she did. A tingling sensation filled her little body, one that she was not altogether unfamiliar with. Contemplating this she smacked him some more with her spoon. It aroused her more. How the powerful could be so powerless. She flushed. Running a finger over his wet back she brought it to her lips and sucked the salty sweat off. "Naughty! Dirty! Nigger!" she slapped him again and again with the spoon.

Eventually, she grew bored with his whining and crying and she sent him away, but the pleasure from the pain and discomfort she had imposed upon him lasted a long while. She ignored when her family came home, too wrapped up in her own world and snuck the wooden spoon to her room. At night she knelt by her bed and tucked it between her mattresses, sniffing the ladle end, savoring the scent of the Black man's dirty sweat and fear.

A shadow caught her eye, it was Gomez at the door. She pretended to pray and then crossed herself and climbed into bed, hiking up her long T-shirt as she did so, exposing her soft panties to the man at the door.

Gomez thought himself crazy. "This is insane!" his whole body shook with fear and pre-regret. when she had seduced him in the shower, that was not entirely his fault. He is a man, she had hidden herself in there and ambushed his genitals, what could he have done? But now, here he stood, at her door, watching her, the little angel! "She's no angel!" he countered. Still, his mind was reeling.

Sweating, it took every ounce of nervous energy to close Dolphina's bedroom door. Unfortunately for Gomez, he was on the inside when he did it.

"Gomez? Is that you?" Dolphina asked with feigned innocence and sweetness. She sat up in bed, her doll beside her, and stared at him.

"I um... I uh..." his voice trembled.

"Have you come to play with me tonight?" she smiled, pulling the bedding to the side for him.

He did not know what he did, or what she did to comply with his advance, but the next thing his knew was that he was on top of her. His large belly on her back. She was on her knees away from him, again, with her legs wrapped around his large meaty dick. Squishy noises came from her spit-wet legs jerking off his slobbered cock. He gripped her shoulders and waist and slid her up and down him, forward and back. His lumpy manhood pressing against her near innocent pussy lips.

She squeezed her legs tightly around his cock, interlocking the ankles.

His dick road up between her nonexistent breasts and her T-shirt. The large thick head, like a stiff snake. She looked down at it, in the darkness she could barely make out the little black hole in the middle.

"Oh my little darling!" Gomez huffed. "Oh my little baby!"

"Uh-Oh" Dolphina remembered what the women acted like in Randal's movies that he stored on his computer, she rubbed her chest and gripped his cock under her shirt, "GIMME it big daddy!" she squealed.

"Oh!" (SQUISH! SQUOOSH! SQUISH!) "Uh!" (SQUISH! SQUOOSH! SQUISH!) "Ooh!" (SQUISH! SQUOOSH! SQUISH!) "Ugh!" (SQUISH! SQUOOSH! SQUISH!) (SQEEK!) The bed squeaked, (THUD!) the headboard hit the wall. THUD! SQUEEK! SQUISH! SQUOOSH! THUD! SQUEEK! SQUISH! SQUOOSH! THUD! The headboard pounded the wall: (THUD! THUMP! THUD! THUMP! THUD! THUMP! THUD!) "Oh Shit! Oh Yes! OHHHHH!" Gomez and Dolphina both gasped in chorus, hot goo shot up between her hands and body. A fire hydrant of sticky cum which sprayed the inside of her T-shirt and her small flat chest, neck and face, because she was looking down at his cock when it happened.