Dolphina's Ascent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thrust his cock forward once again and more white hot cum oozed out in singular large globs which ran down her thighs and stained her bed sheets.

"Oh!" he huffed, climbing off of her. "You are the devil!"

She sat up, relishing the sticky, hot, dirty sensation that covered her body and tainted her further from within. "Don't go Gomez!" she urged him.

"I have to go to bed with your mother now." he said dryly.

She shook her head, "No you have to stay still, and play more."

"I cannot play more." he said, "I have to go play with your mother now or she'll be mad."

Dolphina took hold of Gomez's cock and looked up at him with large warm eyes, "Let her be mad!" she kissed the head of his dick and pulled on it with both her hands. The head was too big to fit in her little mouth but she kissed and licked it effectively jerking it off with interlocking fingers, pulling harder and faster and massaging his fuzzy balls with her long narrow tongue.

His knees felt weak. He was going to cum again! He took hold of her head with one hand and his cock with the other and forced her face before him then pumped himself the last few times, groaning and spraying his hot seed, all that remained in him, over her face neck and shoulders. "Oh you naughty little whore!" he grumbled. "You're my angel." he sighed, "You're an angel!"

Dolphina was happy she had successfully seduced the loser, now her mother would go without for two nights in a row and she was certain that she had been horny, yes- they would argue tonight.

Like clockwork she heard the voices raised after he left. Dolphina laid in bed and played with his cum, smearing the semen over her body and touching herself with the wooden spoon until she experienced her first real, deep orgasm. It came about not only from the pleasure she gave to herself physically, but from the wickedness she had worked, the pain she had caused, in that she lay tranquil, relishing the victories, embracing the despair of others. Truly she was an evil, wicked, vile seed.

Gomez was gone in the morning and Olga didn't come down for breakfast. Sophia took it upon herself, with the servants help, to serve breakfast for everyone in the yard and to bring Olga hers in her room. Her efforts were un-rewarded, Randal only had toast, Olga had locked the door and wouldn't open it and Dolphina fed most of her breakfast to her doll, apologizing to it every time food fell from it's face to the grass, where their Dobermans ate it.

For a while, piece and order would return to the house. Randal, who always maintained a distance and a watchful eye on Dolphina, returned to England. Sophia entered college, and Dolphina had her games. Don was now her prime target, she decided that she would break him at there next encounter.

She had been denied to play with him for three weeks strait. The first two weeks she had been out of town when he came to do the lawn care. She had to do a talk show promoting her Christmas movie, the adoring fans loved her cute antics and oh so sensible answers. The host of the show poured affection out to her, wishing more children could be like her and so on and so forth. The second week she did a ribbon cutting ceremony at a school for runaway children and she gave a quaint little speech meant to inspire them to dig out of there grubby little holes and become effective members of a society that until now had totally abandoned them. The third week her mother was home with her, the entire time. She wouldn't leave her side. But she would catch Don here and there with a stare, a glare and a smile.

Dolphina was sure that he knew payback was coming, for sure it would be here soon.

And it so happened, that the next week she found herself at home, alone. Her mother had gone up into Los Angels and the nanny was out on the deck, sun bathing and chatting on her cell phone. Dolphina caught Don near the front hedges. There was privacy there as the fence and trees surrounded the front as a fortress. The drive way which came up from the road rounded about to the side as well, so that a car could be heard but not seen. Though it seemed in the open, it was a secluded spot; "Hello Toby, miss me?"

Don's heart sank. "YESSUM!" he replied correctly: "I BE MISSIN YOU ALL DAY!" He thought, "If I could I would keep on missing you too, bitch."

"Oh so sweet. You're my sweetest slave!" she said stroking his stomach with her hand, standing before him and looking up. "I have a new game for us Toby, one you might not object to."

"Oh MISSUM I do be having so much work to do."

"Shut up Nigger!" she produced her wooden spoon. "Or must I?"

He shook his head, "No Ma'am!"

Dolphina directed him behind some bushes and there forced him to take off his clothes and lay on his back. After various threats and several whacks with the spoon she forced him to masturbate while she watched.

His large black massive hands worked up and down the length of his heavy and thick, long and hard black cock. It glistened purple in the sunlight and spit that he used for lubrication. (SQUISH! SQUISH! SQUISH!)

"Oh yes!" Dolphina seethed. "Ain't this grand?" she stroked his thigh with her wooden spoon. "Come on come!" she whacked him, "I don't have all day!"

He moved a hand to his mouth to spit on it again but she stopped him with her spoon. "Allow me." she laid a glob of spit in his palm and then spat again on his dick, leaning over his middle, and another, and another. "Ha! I am spitting on you Nigger!" she laughed. "Well? Common! No one told you to stop Toby!"

Don continued stroking himself until at last his body tensed. He had picked up his pace and now he was ready to and about to cum.

"STOP!" she struck his hand with her wooden spoon. "Freeze!" She guided his hands away from himself with her wooden spoon.

He complied. Laying still, naked in the soft green grass. His erection loomed like a tower.

Dolphina, sitting cross-legged next to him, placed her pale hands on him and leaned towards his manhood. She blew on it.

A sensation passed through Don that until then he had been unfamiliar with, grievous anticipation.

She pressed her face against his dick and felt it's hot warmth, its pulsing, its lumpy smooth skin. She touched it with her tongue, tasting his saliva mixed with hers. "Call me a princess!" she said to him, looking back towards him.

"Your my princess." he sighed.

(WHACK!) she struck his thigh with her spoon. "Speak like you are supposed to speak Toby!"

"You my princess MISSUM!" he corrected himself.

She licked his long member, from the bottom, in the dark pungent sweaty and spit filled black nest, to the top of it's salty head. Her tongue twirled and played near the hole, then she went back down the length again into the stinky black curly hairs below.

Don wanted to touch her. He wanted to pull her long blond hairs and spank her ass, force her to take the cock in her mouth, but he couldn't. He couldn't move. He had learned the rules now but more than that, the little bitch had been right. This game was enjoyable. He had never felt so tense, so ripe and ready to explode and yet not do it, not be in control, the sensation alone was a thrill, regardless of what was to come from this play, whether he came now or not- it was so very intense.

She pulled her head back a ways from his shaft and blew on it again and again. She ran her mouth just over it, blowing hot breath on it and scrapping the sides with her teeth.

The large, strong, Black man's body twitched. He struggled to contain himself. His heart was racing.

"Are you ready to cum Toby?" She flicked her tongue over the head of his dick.

"YESSUM! I WANTS TO FORSHOR!"

"Hmm." Dolphina considered. "Then follow me inside." she did not allow him to get his close on, but led him into the house naked and then to the kitchen, where they had played before. "Stand here!" she pointed with the wooden spoon. When she saw that his erection was wanting, she stood before him and pulled up her shirt, rubbing it on her small non existent chest and stroking it with her hands until it became stiff again. She pulled the dick up to her face, through the neck of her shirt and kissed the head. "You want to cum don't you baby?" she asked the snake.

She let go of it amused at the bouncing stiffness.

Sliding the glass door opened she called in Jessie, her nanny.

Don was confused. Did she want him to get caught naked in the house? This was crazy!

"What is it Dolphina?" Jessie asked running into the house with only her bikini on. She was a lean, attractive Latino female.

"Oh nothing." she slid the door shut behind them and turned so that Jessie's back was to Don. "Grab her Toby!"

Don's heart raced, but he complied, without delay.

Jessie screamed, but Don didn't hear her please. All he heard was Dolphina's commands. Jessie cried that she had a husband and two daughters, that he should let her go. Dolphina ignored her but told Don to make here shut up and whacked his ass with her spoon. On the tile floor Jessie, slippery from the pool and tired from the sun could offer the strong man little resistance. As commanded he tore off her bikini and raped her. It didn't take long for him to cum the first time. Then Dolphina instructed him: "Take her ass Toby! Fuck her in the ass!"

Jessie pleaded, cried, scratched and begged, but to no avail. Don was only hearing Dolphina. She smacked him with the spoon and he smacked Jessie, she whacked him on the ass and he fucked the Latino nanny harder, and harder. Dolphina laughed at her nanny's tears.

At the end, Jessie curled up in a ball on the floor and Don stood over her, sweaty, relieved, heaving and anxious.

Dolphina stroked his belly hairs and took a hold of his spent, dirty cock. "You better was up and go Toby." Dolphina ordered.

"MISSUM what about..."

"I will take care of it Toby." she stroked him affectionately, "I will take care of all your messes." When Don left the room she took a knee next to the Nanny. "SSHH!" Dolphina said smoothly, softly, petting her hair with her hand made dirty by Don's dick. "You said you wanted a Black man... Christmas came early for you Jessie..."

Jessie sobbed, "I was raped!"

"That's not how I saw it. And if you tell anyone that is not what I will say, but I might mention the few thousand that you took in silver and gold plates..."

Jessie sobbed, it was a year ago that she had been caught by the little mistress taking some of the older non used dinnerware, it was for her family so that they could come over from Mexico. Since then, occasionally, Dolphina had demanded certain things, and she had always complied, but this, this was terrible. How could she be so trapped? How could such a little devil exist?

"It's best you get your act together Jessie." Dolphina smiled cooly down at her, "You have to clean all this up before mother gets home."

As always, things were cleaned up, and rotten memories were pushed away. Jessie would never be able to find another job that paid so well. She had to hope that she wasn't pregnant from the Black man, but if she was, what would could do?

Little Dolphina skipped up to her room, showered dried off and went naked to bed, bringing her spoon with her. How she loved that wooden spoon! Such sweet memories! She rubbed it over her nipples and spanked herself with it, fingered her pot and acquiesced the sweet memories of her victim's misfortune, she came in her bed, again and again, shaking and shuddering.

During the night Dolphina dreamed that her father came and took her away. She tried not to go with him but he picked her up and carried her silently to his grave and there next to it was another grave readily prepared, for her. It was filled with maggots. He threw her in naked and when she tried to crawl out, he slapped her hands with her wooden spoon.

Dolphina awoke, naked, drenched in sweat, still feeling the maggots crawl all over her skin. She turned the light on to discover that it was dark outside and that she had been asleep in bed, naked with the spoon! She couldn't believe that she had fallen asleep! She couldn't believe how late it was. Why hadn't her mother come and gotten her for dinner? What was going on?

Putting on a T-shirt and a pair of hello kitty panties she hid her spoon under the mattress and went down stairs. In the kitchen, the scene of most her crimes, she bit her finger and drew a circle of blood. She breathed on to it and flames came up from the deep. Her blood turned black and so did her eyes, the flames danced up to her knees, she stepped into the pit. The flames grew and became wild in their depraved dance and their sordid boasts of ignorance. "Shut your trumpet, proud, vain, lazy! Fond of hissing and crackling, what else can you offer you timid weak sycophants!" she growled. But her master was coming, and the end was drawing near. To teas her he took the form of Don, the lawn man.

"HA! HA! HA! HA!" the creature from the deep boomed, it's red on black eyes nothing less than a swirling glimpse into the agony of abyss.

"Alas you come!" she trembled before it.

"From Harold's side my dear. No matter what torment I throw at the man I cannot remove that expression of relief for being removed from you by such." he touched her bowed head with his mighty black and steaming hand. "Come see his anguish in my eyes."

Dolphina looked up and wept.

"I have a mission for you, you may take it here." he gestured to his groin. "It will be sweet and then turn your stomach to bitterness."

Dolphina reached up and took the long, flaccid genitals in her hands. The balls were heavy as led and the dick as that of a horse or donkey. Stupendously huge there was no way that it would fit into her, she knew it. But when her small white hands took hold it began to lengthen and grow.

"Oh yes! OH YES!" the black demon creature of the abyss boomed: "SUCK IT LADY SUCK IT!"

Dolphina could not. She brought it to her mouth, but by then the dick was so large it was like licking a wall. She reached her arms around the ever growing thing and could barely reach hand to hand. She swung her legs around it, humping it's slick hot bumpy surface with her body. Holding on as if on a horse, she felt the beast's member begin to twitch. Jumping up, she ran to the head and locked her mouth around the hole which was the size of her fist. The hot white blast knocked her to the ground, covering her in sickly sweet goo. She licked and lapped it up off of her hands, shoulders and legs as another glob rained down on her, and another. In the end she was pasted to the floor. The creatures emissions were sweet tasting, at first, but as she swallowed them, just like he said, it turned her stomach sour and she vomited.

The creature laughed and Dolphina awoke, a second time, in her bed. It was morning. She was covered in sweat. Throwing the blankets off she ran to the mirror. To her dismay, it wasn't only sweat. A sticky, clumpy film was knotted throughout her hair. Her body was glazed with a crispy cream like crusty residue, and again she felt sick.

Her dismay turned to sheer joy as she realized the dream was no dream, but the vision had been real. It also meant that the things the creature from the deep had told her, while she lay in his cocoon of vile semen, was real. She remembered his whisperings, they feinted in and out of her ears still. She had much to do, to serve her master, there would be more victims, more sorrow, more death to come.

But first things first. She had to shower off and decided to join her sister Sophia who never locked the door while she bathed, yes, today was going to be a good day.