Domestic Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,027 Followers

"Ok...but why go through the effort trying to get us together?" I answered, sounding confused. "They both know we've had conflicted feelings about the things we've done. Why push us into something that might put a wedge between us?"

Josh had an evil grin across his face. "Maybe they're doing more than antique-shopping this weekend. Maybe it's more about carpet-munching, than carpet buying...and getting us together somehow eases their guilt about what they're doing...or maybe not." He said with a chuckle.

"That's a complicated and twisted scenario." I replied. "But I can't say it isn't something I would mind watching."

"That's way I think it's plausible." Josh said with a smile. "I get the impression our wives wouldn't mind seeing what we've been doing either."

"I don't know...but I am getting a headache thinking about it." I said, as I rose from the bed. "I think I will take you up on the spare room. Mind if I grab a shower and crash here?"

"Mi casa es su casa. Grab a pair of boxers in that top drawer if you want something to sleep in. I'll toss our smoke-scented clothes in the laundry so you don't have wear something that smells like a carton of cigarettes." Josh said, getting up to retrieve our clothes from the floor...his balls hanging low between his legs while bending over.

I crashed in the guest bedroom, and slept amazingly well...somewhat surprised my thoughts weren't consumed with what we had just done. Getting up the next morning, Josh had my clothes waiting on the dresser. We shared a cup of coffee, and some idle chit-chat about the yard work we needed to get done, but never mentioned the events of last night. It wasn't that we were avoiding the topic...I think we just didn't believe anything else needed to be said. I went home and spent a few hours mowing and doing other chores. Around noon, Sue called to give me an update on their trip.

"Hi honey...Patty and I are having a great time, and her mom is a real hoot." Sue said over the phone, sounding happy. "Are you and Josh staying out of trouble? We started having second-thoughts teasing you boys about going to titty bars."

"We're doing just fine without supervision." I answered, sarcastically. "We did take your suggestion, but we got bored pretty quick. Nothing can compare with what we have at home."

"Ooohh...a very good answer! How long did you practice that one?" Sue said, sounding coy. "Well, I guess Patty and I will just have to do our wifely duty when we get home, and put out the fire. We'd hate to see our men all hot and bothered."

I wasn't sure if my wife was just playing games, or trying to feel me out for information. I decided I was just being mildly paranoid. "Pretty sure we can take care of ourselves 'til you get back. What time do you think you'll be coming back on Friday?"

"Well...if it's ok with you guys...Patty and I would like to stay over the weekend, and come back Sunday afternoon. Patty's mom would like to take us to a local festival, and it sounds like fun."

"Of course...it's not like you have to ask permission." I said, with a laugh. "You'd do whatever you like, anyway. I appreciate you checking-in and letting us know what's going on. I'm sure Josh and I can find a way to entertain ourselves."

"Mmmm...now that sounds like fun." Sue said, taking my words to mean more than I intended. "Just be sure it doesn't involve any of those ladies at the club."

"Yeah, yeah...get your mind out of the gutter." I replied, in mock agitation.

"I thought you liked my mind in the gutter." Sue said in a sexy tone. "Besides...I have a surprise for you when we get home...and I hope you'll like it. Patty and I would love a surprise from you guys."

"Sounds mysterious...are you willing to offer any hints?" I asked, as my mind raced with the endless possible directions this conversation could be going. "It seems like Josh and I might need some help making a comparable trade."

"I'm sure you guys will rise to the occasion. If you both relax and put your minds to it." Sue replied, still being vague and elusive. "I need to get going, sweetheart. I love you like crazy...see you Sunday."

It seemed to me that Josh may be right. The tone of my wife's voice, and the coy word-play had me nearly convinced that the ladies were hoping to put us in a position we'd find hard to resist. I called Josh later that evening, and discovered he had a very similar discussion with Patty. Josh, however, was convinced beyond a doubt that the girls had been "exploring" with each other, and had been carefully plotting to test our own curiosities. I still wasn't absolutely convinced about any schemes to get us sucking cock...but I couldn't deny the hard-on I had when thinking about our wives' entangled and naked bodies.

"I'm telling you, man...Patty and Sue are playing around with each other." Josh said earnestly over the phone. "Patty felt bad talking about it on the phone, and promised to tell me more when she got back. But the main gist is this; she's discovered her "sensual side", as she put it, and wants us to explore slower and more erotic lovemaking."

"Hope I'm not getting too personal...but is your wife not enjoying actual "insertion", for lack of a better term?" I asked, sounding confused.

"It's ok...not like we have too many secrets left between us. I'm actually glad I can talk about this kind of shit with someone I trust." Josh replied. "No...Patty loves to fuck...but she's needed more foreplay to really get going. Some of that is probably the meds...but some of it isn't. I think she's been enjoying the slow, easy touch of making love to another woman, and hopes to make me a more romantic lover."

As Josh offered his reasoned response, I couldn't deny that Sue would love to show Patty how to explore the sensual side of lesbian sex. "You're starting to make a believer out of me. I can say without hesitation that Sue would find it a "special calling" to guide a friend as close as Patty toward more satisfying sex. My wife is an unusually open-minded woman. I'll admit that Patty being open to this surprises me a little."

Josh laughed at my response. "I know what you mean. Believe me; she's much more open to a wide variety of things than you'd guess by her usual demeanor. I never met a woman who took to ass-play as enthusiastically as she has."

"Okay...that may be too much information." I said lightheartedly. "I'll admit to being envious. Sue doesn't mind exploring my back door, but would rather I leave hers alone."

"Alright, alright...I think we can call ourselves even on that one." Josh answered quickly, as though preventing me from revealing anything more. "I need to get going, man...have to be at work early tomorrow. Will you be at the gym?"

"Yep...I might be there a little later than normal, but could use your help spotting."

"Sure...see you then." Josh replied before ending the call.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Josh and I met the next day at the gym, and did our usual routine. Doing our best to be discreet, we exchanged banter about how surprised we both were with our wives' behavior. I confessed to Josh that my head was spinning with how much my intimate life had changed in just the past year, and was a little concerned that Sue may be taking things a little fast for me. "I've always been a pretty straight-laced guy when it came to sex...but not unwilling to entertain new ideas. I just never thought in a million years that I'd be sucking a friend's cock or daydreaming about my wife eating pussy." I said in low tones in the deserted locker room.

"I know, man...I know." Josh said, whispering as he grabbed his bag from the locker. "Some part of me would like to be pissed at them for manipulating things like this. But, to be honest, the idea of them together really turns me on. Look, I don't feel comfortable talking about this here. I could use some help with the car tomorrow. Are you willing to give me a hand with the clutch? I'll grill some steaks to thank you for the effort, and we can talk about how we're going to handle things when the girls get home."

I envied the fact that Josh had enough garage space to keep a collector car...a common interest we both shared. "Yeah, sure...I like a chance to turn a wrench now-and-then. Really, Josh...a Vega? Who the hell keeps a damn Vega as a collector-car?"

"Ok...Ok...it's the epitome of an automotive turd. But it's a Cosworth Vega...at least give me some credit for having a less-smelly turd." Josh said, laughing and shrugging his shoulders.

++++++++++++++++

I arrived at Josh's house the next afternoon and found him already under the car, cursing a stuck bolt. Hearing me close the garage door, Josh scooted out from under the Vega and extended a grungy hand to shake mine. A year ago, the thought would have never entered my mind, but Josh looked pretty hot. He had worked for a quick-lube place while in college, and still had the uniform shirts for use while working on the car. He also had on a pair of well-worn jeans...the material faded and thin in all the right places. Both the shirt and the jeans were a bit too tight...his body clearly more muscular and defined than in the college years.

"I still can't imagine a guy with a business degree, who works in a cubicle all day, ever being a grease monkey." I said, shaking his hand and grabbing a beer from the cooler on the bench.

"What can I say? I'm just a "man of mystery". Actually, the money was pretty good, at least for a college kid. The other guys at that shop always gave me shit about how hard I worked to keep my fingernails clean. It's harder to balance those two worlds than you might imagine." Josh said with a hearty laugh.

"Perhaps...but it seems like we've been dealing with two worlds of our own lately, and it would seem they're about to collide." I replied, making reference to the conversation we were sure was coming with our wives.

Josh gave me a knowing look as he handed me a wrench. "I think the throw-out bearing is headed south. You work on disconnecting the clutch cable, and I'll tackle the driveshaft." He said, before disappearing under the car again.

I put the fender skirts on the car and worked to remove the support brackets for the cable. It may have been a Vega, but it really was a nice one...perfect jet-black paint with gold stripes. Not my kind of car, but obviously something Josh was proud of. "What would you think if the girls invited us to watch? Could you handle another guy seeing your wife in a sexual situation?" I asked bluntly, wanting to clear the elephant from the room.

Josh cursed under his breath as I heard a tool drop to the floor. He replied a moment later, "I have been thinking about that...and, well...if it was you, I'd be ok with it. Since it's our wives, I can see us both having an interest in it...but I'm just not a swapping kind of guy. I really have a hard time fully sharing my wife with anyone else."

"Whew...I'm glad to hear you say that." I answered with relief in my voice. "Me either. Maybe it's weird, but I see what they do together...even what we've done together...differently than the four of us being in a room for an all-out orgy. Patty's pretty hot, man...but I don't have any desire to fuck her. I sure as hell don't want you fucking Sue. Sorry if that's too blunt."

"I certainly can't accuse you of being vague." Josh said while straining to turn a bolt. "Can you grab a half-inch wrench and screwdriver?"

I stepped to the toolbox and found the requested items. Josh was still under the car, so I placed the tools on his stomach so he could easily reach them. Given the tight fit and worn fabric, it wasn't difficult to see that Josh was getting some enjoyment out of the conversation. A bulge had formed between the fly and left pocket of his jeans, and his ample balls fought for space around the crotch. I didn't want to just stand and stare as he struggled with stubborn bolts, so I ignored my own swelling cock and went back to my appointed task.

"I have the same take on it, man." Josh said, still working to free the driveshaft. "But I don't to play the voyeur unless we're all there. We either keep the same-sex play to ourselves, or we're all there to see it. The idea of one of us watching them, or one of them watching us, just doesn't sit well. That's probably fucked-up logic...but the whole damn thing is pretty fucked-up."

"That's putting it mildly." I replied as my dick continued to swell in response to the visuals in my head. "Still, if you were fucking Patty while she was licking my wife's cunt...I couldn't blame you for squeezing Sue's tits, particularly if she asked you to. I could put-up with almost anything but actual intercourse." My words were honest, but I surprised myself by actually saying them.

Josh said nothing for several minutes...both of us intent on the task at hand. I was still bent over the front fender, trying to trace any cable or wire that might interfere with pulling the transmission, when Josh rolled-out from under the car and put his tools on the bench.

"You know, the more I think about it, I could handle you doing the same with Patty...as long as she allowed it." Josh said, his voice behind me. "What if Sue wanted to lick my nuts while I fucked my wife? Josh asked as stepped behind me and pressed himself against my bent-over form. "Or maybe while I fucked you?"

"Uh...well...I'm sure Sue would be as impressed with your balls as I am." I stammered while staying in position over the fender as Josh reached around my waist and squeezed the hardness through my jeans. I could feel his swelling flesh as he pressed himself tightly against my ass. "Oh fuck, man...I...I don't know."

"You're my friend, dude. I'm not going to hurt you." Josh said in a deep tone as he unfastened my jeans, pulled them off my ass along with my underwear, and ground his cloth-covered cock into my crack. "Shit, man...I'm even cool with it if my wife wants to suck your cock...while I force it down her throat with my thrusts from behind. Assuming Sue would allow it, of course."

I closed my eyes and gasped for air as Josh gripped my cock and knelt on the floor behind me. With little warning, he shoved his face between the cheeks of my ass and began tonguing my puckered hole. The strength of the sensation throughout my body was no less intense than the first time Ivan had shown me what rimming was like. Josh let go of my cock and had my cheeks spread wide to gain deeper access. "Mmmm...I'm not sure who has the hotter ass...you or my wife." Josh groaned, before pulling my cock back and sucking the head, licking my balls, and snaking his way back to my brown-eye.

My mind was overwhelmed. I thought we might have a chance to play sometime today, if we were both up for it. But I wasn't prepared for how quickly Josh seized the opportunity...or the way in which he took it. I was frozen in position, relishing the electric jolts of pleasure he was producing around my ass. After several minutes of expert tongue-work, Josh rose from the floor and pressed his clothed crotch against my spit-soaked moons. Reaching behind us, Josh stretched to open a drawer at the workbench and produced a grime-covered jar of Vaseline.

"Maybe not the best solution, but it'll do." He said, placing the plastic jar on the engine's air-cleaner. Josh firmly ran one hand under my shirt and across my back as he wrestled-open his jeans with the other. His hot pole fell heavy into my ass-crack as Josh lowered the zipper...apparently not wearing the usual boxers. His cock felt incredibly warm and hard as he pushed against by body. I saw his arm extend next to my head as Josh dug a thumb into the jar, removing a substantial glob of the gooey substance. Within seconds, the same thumb found its way to my tight bud...spreading the grease around my hole and firmly, but carefully pushing inside. "That's it, bud...relax and breathe deep. Fuck, this is hot!"

My heart was beating a million miles and hour, knowing full well what was coming next. "Man...it's all good...but I don't know." I continued to stammer as I saw Josh reach for a small handful of Vaseline, and heard the sticky sound of him lubing his cock. "Sue likes to finger my ass now-and-then...maybe a small toy...but I've never..." my voiced trailed-off, thick with apprehension. "Aaaannngghhh...mmmmpppphhhh...fffuckkk!" I grunted through clenched teeth, clutching tightly onto anything I could grab under the hood of the car. Josh pushed the first few inches of his hot pole into my bowels without warning, and remained there for several seconds, allowing me to adjust to the new intrusion.

"Damn...you have a tight ass." Josh hissed, grabbing a shop-rag off the fender, and wiping the sticky lube from his hands. "Shit, dude...I've been wanting a hot fuck for so long." He grunted, slowly sliding deeper inside. "Damn, this feels so fucking good!" He said, as if he never heard any of my concerns.

The first few seconds produced a sharp pain, but faded quickly as I took deep breaths and focused on trying to relax. I expected it to be much worse than it really was, and appreciated that Ivan hadn't taken me this way with his much larger prick. I was even more surprised to find that I still had an intense hard-on.

"Mmmpphh...mmmppphhh...easy, man...just take it easy." I said, choking the words out. Josh's cock seemed endlessly long before I felt his pubic hairs and the metal zipper brush against my ass.

Josh place one hand on my shoulder, and the other spread my right cheek to the side, as he slowly withdrew. "Mmmm...tight...so fucking tight." Josh moaned, stopping short of pulling out completely before pushing back in. "Can you take this man? I'm not into hurting you." He asked, massaging my shoulder, but still pushing ahead.

The sensation was still mildly uncomfortable, but was getting better with every deep breath I took. "Do it, man...I trust you...take my ass...bust your nut anyway you want." I hissed back, hardly believing I was allowing myself to be used this way by another man.

"Oh fuck, yeah." Josh moaned as he placed both hands on my hips, withdrew his swollen shaft, and then plunged deeply again into my chute.

"Unngg...unngg...unngg" I mumbled over and over with every thrust...my moans carrying the mixed sound of pleasure and pain. My cock was still incredibly hard, and pre-cum spread across the vinyl fender cover...my purple helmet sliding across the surface with each rhythmic push. The friction against my sensitive prick was almost too much to bear.

Josh alternated the speed of his thrusts, as though trying to savor the feeling as long as possible. Thankfully, the Vaseline became slicker from the friction and body heat, taking the pain away from my overstretched hole. I reached back to get a feel for Josh's balls, but found his jeans weren't lowered enough to reveal them. Oddly, looking back at a friend fucking my ass in worn-out jeans and a grey work-shirt, made the situation even hotter. Josh continued pounding my ass just like fucking his wife's pussy. My legs started to burn, the muscles tired from maintaining a hunched-over position. The garage was small, and didn't allow for anything more comfortable. I could feel the heat of him warm my insides, and enjoyed listening to his grunts of pleasure. This was still just sex, fun for the sake of it, and I was consumed with making my friend get everything he wanted. Maybe Sue had a point...perhaps most male friendships are fairly shallow...but I couldn't imagine a male bond any tighter than this one.

"Fuck...oh man...fuck this is hot!" Josh groaned as he placed one hand under my chin and pulled me into an upright position, the other hand stroking my aching tool. His tongue darted around the outside of my ear while he fondled my balls and jerked my cock within a firm grip. "Shoot it for me, man...I want to feel your ass clamp around my dick as I make you cum." Josh growled into my ear, as the speed of his thrusts and stroking increased.

markindy
markindy
1,027 Followers