Domestic Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,032 Followers

I glanced to the side, looking at our reflection in a cracked bar mirror...the word "Budweiser" scrawled across our heads in faded letters. I saw both of us standing there with our jeans open, and caught brief glimpses of Josh's shiny cock as he fucked my ass. The image really turned me on...we weren't two swishy fags fooling around...we were men...fucking like men.

"Oh damn...fucking shit!" I grunted, reaching back to grip Josh's ass and hold him deep inside my bowels as my balls tightened and the first shot of jizz exploded from my cock. "Fuck...fuck!" I repeated, as three more heavy ropes shot across the car, landing on the valve cover and splashing on the firewall. My ass contracted around Josh's hot pole with every spurt, causing him to moan with each pulse.

"Shit man...oh fucking shit!" Josh exclaimed, releasing my deflating cock and grabbing my hips firmly while making several rapid strokes past my pulsing ass-ring. "Uuuunnngggg....mmmpppphhhh...ssshhhhiiiiiitttt!!" he moaned loudly, thrusting his hips roughly as each stream of his hot spunk filled my ass.

I leaned forward, my hands on the fender of the car, and supported my shaking body while I came down from a particularly intense orgasm. Josh rubbed my shoulders and breathed deeply as though he just finished a marathon. I could feel his cock slowly deflate as he stayed inside me and regained composure.

I looked at the mess on the otherwise perfectly clean engine. "I don't think you'll get extra points at car shows for dried cum on the valve covers."

Josh laughed quietly. "You're a fucking ass."

"Interesting choice of words." I replied, just as we heard a "clunk" and the engine dropped two inches.

"Fuck!" Josh said as he quickly left my ass and hurriedly stuffed himself back into the worn jeans. "I forgot to put a jack-stand under the transmission."

I also quickly pulled my pants up and helped stabilize the car. Fortunately, no harm was done, and it allowed us to focus on something other than uncomfortable after-sex banter. My asshole, however felt like a gaping chasm, and Josh's cum began leaking down my balls and inner-thigh...creating a sticky mess. Once everything was secure, neither of us wanted to work on the car, and decided to leave it for another day. We both wanted to clean-up before starting dinner, so we headed into the house.

"I'm going to grab a quick shower, dude. I think that Vaseline is going to be a challenge to clean-up." Josh said with a wide grin as he unbuttoned his work shirt and walked toward the bedroom.

We didn't discuss it, but it seemed reasonable that I would take a shower in the guest bath. I started walking toward the other shower, when it hit me that I wanted more. More of what, I wasn't really sure...but the idea of "hey buddy, that was fun...now let's don't talk about it" seemed like a bunch of bullshit. I knew that neither of us was becoming a die-hard homosexual...but it seemed we should at least acknowledge that we enjoyed fucking each other. I walked into Josh's bathroom to see him standing, with his eyes closed, in the large glass-enclosed shower. The water poured over his toned frame, and beaded off his flaccid and greasy cock like a freshly waxed car. I stripped out of my dirty clothes, my balls sticking to the fabric from my buddy's dried cum. I stepped behind Josh, firmly massaging his shoulders and back, admiring the lean muscle over every inch of his body.

"About an inch lower, dude." Josh mumbled. "Yeah...right there, man. You found the spot."

I worked the tight spot on his back without saying a word. When it seemed the muscle was relaxed, I grabbed the soap and lathered his back and buttocks...running my hand between his crack and cupping his balls from behind. Josh just groaned, and allowed the warm water to stream over his face. I was kneeling on the floor, rubbing has calves, when Josh turned around with his slick and half-hard cock now inches from my face.

"This might help cut some of the greasiness." I said matter-of-factly, seeing a bottle of shampoo for oily hair. I poured the shampoo into my hand and worked it into the tight curls of pubic hair before moving the lather down his greasy member. Josh threw his head back and breathed deeply as I gently washed his loose balls and stoked the soapy bubbles over his growing cock. "It seems to be working...your cock's not shedding water like a duck anymore."

"Good." Josh grunted in a satisfied tone. "I guess dry skin will not be a problem."

I stood up to work my way up his torso, when Josh pushed my back against the wall. The move was firm, but not aggressive. Clenching his hands into a loose fist, he softly pounded my chest and dragged his knuckles down my abs...the same gorilla-like gesture that Ivan had used on me months before.

"You've done a good job with the chest workouts." Josh said, without looking me in the eye. "The pecs are getting really cut...and you're benching the shit out of the weights."

"Yeah...I've been happy with the progress, so far." I replied feeling mildly flattered.

Josh then started licking his way across my chest and chewed at my nipples. "Flex for me, man...show me those pecs."

I felt a little foolish, standing naked in a shower and flexing my muscles...but I was willing to play the game if it made my friend happy. Neither of us had the body-builder physique that Ivan had...but we're both in great shape, with nicely defined bodies.

"The biceps, dude...let's see them." Josh grumbled in a low tone as he lifted my arms against the wall, licking his way across my pectoral and into my armpit. "Shit, yeah...great fucking work, man."

I had a vague idea of what "muscle worship" was from overhearing conversations with my gay friends, but this was the first time I had experienced it. I'm proud of my body, but don't regard myself as a specimen by any means. Still, having Josh knead and tongue his way over my frame was oddly satisfying. I had been soft to this point, but my cock reacted quickly as Josh's prick slid between my thighs while he chewed on my bicep and pressed himself against me.

A few minutes passed before Josh turned me around, my face pressed to the shower wall, and massaged my back. "Only fair I should clean your junk, since you cleaned mine." Josh stated simply, taking the bottle of shampoo and squeezing a stream down my ass-crack. His firm fingers roamed over my buttocks, between my legs, around my balls, and back again. "You're right...this stuff does an incredible job of removing that greasy feel. Amazing how different a dude's skin feels. Women have soft curves...men have defined ridges...odd how different the sexes are."

I just stood there, enjoying the warmth of the shower and masculine touch of Josh's rub-down. "You know...that was the first time I had anything larger than Sue's fingers up my ass." I mumbled, with my eyes closed and water streaming down my face. "Frankly, I'm a little surprised I let you get away with that so easily. I must have really been horned."

"Oh...shit, dude...I'm sorry." Josh said, sounding truly remorseful. "Well...I kind of got the impression that your first time was...I don't know...aggressive. Guess I had the idea more happened than it did."

I turned around to look at my friend, his face covered with mild guilt, and both of us sporting hardened cocks. "Holy shit...how much did Patty tell you? I'm beginning to think Sue gave your wife a blow-by-blow description." The agitation was clear in my voice as I rinsed the soap bubbles from my ass.

"Really nothing more than you encountered someone who was sexually aggressive...and reacted aggressively yourself." Josh said, while slowly stroking his stiff rod. "Also, that your reaction bothered you...that was about it."

"From that you came to the conclusion I had been borderline raped up the ass?" I said with a faint smile. "You've got one hell of an imagination."

Josh grinned. "I guess so. I'll admit to liking the idea of you being "insistent"...not sure why...but there it is." He said, stepping toward me and gripping our soapy cocks together.

"In that case, I insist we get ourselves calmed-down, and get the grill started. I'm starving...and turning into a prune." I said, bucking my hips into Josh's firm grip on our poles. "Spread those legs out for me, man...I want to suck on those nuts while I watch you jerk it."

I dropped to my knees and Josh spread his legs without hesitation. The warmth of the shower made his low-hanging fruit drop even lower, and his sack flowed like silk over my face. Feeling bold, I stuck a spit-soaked finger into has ass, producing a deep moan from above. Josh's balls contracted almost immediately, and I found myself swatting his hand away and placing my lips around the swollen rod. Josh filled my mouth with three shots of sticky fluid...some, I couldn't help but swallow...the rest I collected within my mouth. After his convulsions relaxed, I quickly stood-up and pressed my lips to his...not so much to share a kiss, but to force my tongue into his mouth and feed my friend his own cum. Josh's eyes shot-open wide as the warm seed spilled over his tongue.

"If the girls are as interested in playing around as we think they are...maybe I can share the taste of you with my wife...after she cleans your cum from Patty's pussy." I told Josh, grabbing his hand and directing him to stroke my cock.

"Oh fuck, that's hot." Josh said, kneeling in front of my rigid member and quickening his strokes. "Shoot on me man...cover my face in cum. I want to watch from below while you pound Sue's snatch...have you pull-out and spray me with jizz. Is that cool, man...could you do that?"

"Fuck yeah, man...have you licking my shaft, and teasing Sue's clit." I moaned with pleasure, my eyes closed as Josh's fingers slid quickly back-and-forth over my achingly hard prick. "Even better if Patty is riding your cock while Sue sucks on your wife's breasts and teases her clit...bending down to clean you both as my cum splashes over your face."

"Guess we all need to practice our gymnastics." Josh chuckled, before leaning-in to suck on my tightening nuts. "Oh yeah, man...you're getting close...shoot it for me...soak me in spunk, dude!"

I extended my arms out to the wall in front of me, leaning over Josh as my body tensed and the seed boiled in my balls. "Aaaagggg...uuuuummmmpppphhhh...ssshhhiiiitttt!" I grunted, as four ropes of pearly liquid blasted onto Josh's face, ran down his nose, over his mouth, and dripped off his chin.

"Yeah...oh fuck, yeah!" Josh mumbled, spreading cum over his face and licking his fingers. "Fucking hot as hell watching you shoot, man! Now I really am hungry." He said with a wide grin and cum strung over his lips.

We both took a final rinse, got dressed, and went about the business of fixing dinner. Conversation was relaxed, and we horsed-around...putting each other in phony choke-holds, and genuinely enjoying each other's company. Our relationship was now very different...buddies who could share anything. Josh is a master of the grill, and the steaks were terrific. We devoured dinner without much conversation, and my mind was drifting to the future.

"Our friendship feels really great to me, Josh." I said, sounding friendly, but serious. "Now that the heat-of-the-moment is over, and our heads are clear...I think we should seriously consider what happens next. It's easy to talk about including the ladies when we want to bust a nut...but how far are we really willing to go?"

Josh swallowed his last bite, and took a swig of beer before looking off into the distance and considering his next words. "I was serious before...I could handle having my wife involved in play...but only with you and Sue, and only if she agreed. There should be no pressure from us to have our wives involved. I think they are the ones who've pushed it this far. I'm leaving it to them to take it any further."

"I agree for the most part." I replied. "I'm not sure how I would feel if Sue really wanted you. You know...had fantasies about your cock and wanting to fuck you. That might freak me out."

"Now that you mention it, I could feel threatened by that too. I know we've said before that intercourse was out of the question except with our own wives. I really don't see Patty or Sue as being willing to cross that line. Still...it could be pretty hot if Patty managed to squeeze both our cocks into her sweet mouth at the same time." Josh said calmly, finishing his beer.

"Ok...ok...yes, that would be hotter than hell. We're probably worrying about crap that isn't even going to happen. Frankly, we could just keep helping each other out when the mood strikes us, and leave it at that. I'm perfectly happy keeping things just between us."

Both Josh and I were startled when we heard soft laughter in the distance. Standing in the kitchen, holding each other's hands, were our wives...having arrived home several hours early.

"Mmmmm...now that's something Patty and I would like to hear more about." My wife cooed as they walked hand-in-hand into the dining room. "What are you guys keeping in that space between you?"

"Absolutely...any developments arising between you two are of keen interest to us both." Sue chimed-in with a slightly naughty tone.

"Come on boys, tell us more."

To be continued....

markindy
markindy
1,032 Followers