Domestic Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop." Her husband told her, "Finish what you were saying before."

Her hand still on one of the plates, she looked up at him. Setting it down carefully, she continued. "I'm not sure how to act around you. You make me nervous and excited. And yes, I was fearful at first, but I'm not anymore. Not at all. And I want to please you, but I don't know how except to do what I've been told. Everyone's always told me that a woman should be silent and serve her husband sexually, yet we haven't... I don't..." her voice tapered off nervously.

He walked closer to her and she stepped back into the wall. "You want to please me?" he asked, his voice seemed gravely. It was intoxicating to her.

"Yes, that's my duty."

With that he sighed and pulled back. "That is not a reason to want to please someone Darcy. I don't want you to please me because you have to. I want you to please me because it makes you feel good to do so, just as it would make me feel good to please you."

Darcy wondered what he meant by that, "But you do please me. You are kind and gentle with me and you talk to me about things that I like." She looked disheartened now, "I'm sorry. I always want to talk more with you about the things you like. I love when you tell me about the things you've been reading."

"Well, if you enjoy them so much, why not read some while I'm away. Then we could discuss them together. You're more than free to."

"I'm not.."

"Well, I know not everyone's fond of the idea. There's certainly people in town who dislike the idea of a woman reading. But, you are mine. And I give you permission to read whatever you wish."

"Thank you... but I can't..."

He paused. How could he not have known? Of course his wife couldn't read. She grew up on a farm with ten sisters and two brothers, her parents didn't have the money or the time to teach her. And now he'd shot her pride by not only bringing up the subject, but making her admit it as well. He'd made her feel as if she'd disappointed him in some way.

"Darcy," He sighed, "Please forgive me, I didn't mean to insult you."

She crossed her arms and looked away. He could see a certain defeat in her eyes. He gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "Perhaps, I could teach you?"

"You would do that?" Her eyes lit up. There it was, the spark that he'd seen in her before, the one he'd fallen in love with. Knowing that he was the reason behind the spark made it even better.

"It would be my pleasure," he said holding her hand.

___

Darcy had been diligent in her studying for the next week. His wife was bright but, like most women, she'd never been allowed the privileged of a formal education. Darcy had already memorized some words out of necessity; but these were only a few common words that one would find in a store or while in town. But, through her husband's guidance, she had learned the alphabet and each letter's sounds as well as different sound combinations. Her husband had bought her some pencils and a notebook so that she could practice writing as well. Though writing was much more difficult than memorizing the names and sounds of letters. Each day, her husband would give her tasks to complete both in her studies and around the house.

She found that as time went by she started to miss him during the time they spent apart. The daily tasks helped her to focus and before she knew it, he was back home. Yet, it had been almost a month and there was nothing more than kissing between them.

Darcy felt herself ache whenever he was away, and yet, strangely enough, she found that the aching did not subside when he was there. Instead it only intensified. Sometimes, when he would correct her writing or reading she would feel herself go warm. It was the strangest occurrence; his deep voice could send shivers throughout her body. Other times she would be cooking and she would catch him gazing at her lewdly. Whenever she caught this look, the place between her legs would start to throb and get wet.

"Darcy there's something I want to ask of you." He asked her one night in bed.

"What's that?"

"Will you let me please you?"

"But, I've already told you. You do please me. You're teaching me to read and that's so much more than-"

Her husband interrupted her with a kiss. "No, my love, I need to please you."

The words made her go all warm and electric inside. But, when she realized what he was saying she laughed. A bit taken aback he asked her what was so funny about that idea.

"It's just that women don't feel the pleasure that men feel." She said blushing.

Jesse raised his eyebrows at her. He had been with other women. And he could rest assured; they felt pleasure. "Who told you that?"

Darcy crossed her arms, "My friends told me that. Don't you know how painful it is for women?"

He laughed, "Painful? No, it's not painful, my love." He kissed her again.

"Do you promise to be gentle?" she asked timidly, the fire inside her building at anticipation despite her nerves.

"Yes, as gentle as you want Darcy." He kissed her again and looked into her eyes, "are you sure?"

Darcy nodded, then corrected herself, "Yes."

Her husband pulled off his shirt and then her gown, kissing her neck. She let a sound escape her that she'd never hear before. Embarrassed, she covered her mouth, but he pulled her hand away and looked at her again. She could see his eyes were filled with love and lust. They were as commanding as ever.

"Anytime you feel like making that sound," he ordered her, "I want you to do it."

His kisses traveled from her mouth to her neck. She moaned again. "That's it. Moan for me."

He started to nibble her ear, and her body responded beautifully. Her back arched giving him the perfect view of her breasts. He licked over one of her nipples, teasing. She whimpered.

"That's a good girl. I like when I can hear how excited you get."

He licked her again, just barely letting his tongue touch her hot skin. Then, curious, he used his teeth and gently bit down. His wife pressed her nipple closer to his mouth, he bit just a little harder this time. He could see her hand clutching the sheets.

"Did you like that?"

"Yes!" panted Darcy. She was in a daze. She'd never felt so good before.

He smirked and started kissing down her belly. Instinctively, she closed her legs. He looked up, surveying her features, trying to see if she was distressed. Her expression was a mix of ecstasy and confusion.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that. It just tickled." she explained.

Her husband's face was between her legs, inches away from her pussy. He could smell how ready she was. Her lips were glossy with her juices. He was dying to taste her. "What do you want Darcy? Do you want me to stop?"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to make you feel good." He said looking at her intently, "If you let me. Will you?"

Her stomach felt like it had butterflies, as she opened her legs for him. She could feel the tension building inside of her. She wondered if he could kiss the place between her legs or if that would be strange idea to him.

"Yes," she replied hopefully.

Amused, he bent his head down and pressed his soft, wet tongue against her swollen, throbbing clit. She was about to explode. She felt like screaming. She jerked, her legs trying to close again, but he pinned her down and kept going. His tongue made its way around her clit as he sucked and nibbled her most sensitive area. His wife was practically crying with ecstasy as she begged him not to stop.

Her nerves were erupting with pleasure, every flick of his tongue made her feel alive in a way that she never had before. "Please, Please..." she kept saying, unable to finish a sentence or even know what it was she was asking him to do.

He pulled her closer to his face, gently bit down on her clit. When he looked up again, his voice was rough and gravely.

"Darcy,"

"Yes?" The sound in his voice made her even more wet. She could feel herself throbbing harder now.

"I want you to call me Sir."

The moment he said it, something clicked in Darcy's mind about their relationship. It felt right to call him Sir. He deserved her respect and admiration.

"Yes Sir." she said without hesitation.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to ..." Darcy thought, she wasn't sure what he was doing or what it was called, but she knew she didn't want him to stop. "To please keep going... Sir."

He kept her on edge until she was at her rope's end. She was a sight to behold. There were beads of sweat on his wife's skin. Her breathing was ragged. He knew she couldn't take more teasing.

"You're going to cum for me now Darcy." He said pushing a finger inside his wife's throbbing cunt.

She whimpered at first, feeling stretched, but she ached for more. She needed release, and his finger felt so good inside her, "Please, Sir." she begged.

His finger started moving slowly, he pressed his mouth to her clit again. She began to squirm and moan, it felt so good, too good. She wanted him to keep going and yet it felt so sensitive it was almost too much. He pushed another finger inside and moved them faster.

"You're going to cum for me, Darcy." His fingers moved even faster and she started to scream again with pleasure.

"Tell me who you cum for," he said sternly.

"For you!" She said frantically, it was as if her whole body was buzzing with this new, excited electricity. She felt her muscles start to get rigid, "I come for you, Sir!"

"Again," Her pussy was starting to squirt.

"I come for you, Sir," her husband's hand was soaked in her cum.

"That's right." He said licking his fingers and then kissing her on the mouth.

His wife looked exhausted, her hair a mess, her eyes wide and her face pink. Somehow her lips looked redder, more full. Her chest was rising and falling quickly as she tried to catch her breath.

"Did you like that my love," he asked.

She turned her head, the look in her eyes was full of admiration and love and lust, "Yes Sir."

Her mother had told her that sex was shameful and dirty. But, how could anything that wonderful be dirty or shameful? Despite her embarrassment, she wanted him to do that again, "It's just... I thought that during sex we were supposed to .."

He smiled at his innocent wife, knowing that she would only grow more curious of the pleasure to come if he stopped now. Besides, she was very new to this, and he didn't want to push things too far. He still wanted her to trust him. "My love, I think its time you rest."

With that, he pulled her close. He could feel her warm body against his. It felt so good to hold her. She was soft and her hair smelled like flowers and fresh grass. His hands felt rough against her smooth skin. She was so beautiful to him. He kissed her again as she drifted off.

12