All Comments on 'Dominant Pupil'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Get someone to proofread your stories!

If you are going to write a story from the point of view of an "English teacher", you should not have grammatical or spelling errors. Usually this doesn't bother me, but it wrecked this story and kept me from finishing it.

ukwankerboiukwankerboiover 13 years ago
Hot

Hot scene - well-written and credible plot. Wanked all through reading. Hope for more! Thanks :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving black dominant men

I wish I could be like that teacher and be on my knees to worship a big beautiful black cock. I am a submissive white man that believes that black men are superior to me and men like me.I would love to become a black man's sex toy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
oh fuck

I would just love to be dominated by a big black cock and turned into a cum slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
White Sub

I love this story I have read it time and time again and can't get enough of it. I especially love how the teacher had to cum first and then was forced to eat it up later. By far this is my favorite story on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start!

The humiliation and dominance was perfectly balanced with the sex acts. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice story

I would love to read more and more crazy nude things like bottomless as ordered by his master and maybe more humiliation but not so bad that he gets fried but more nude things for him to do with his master forced him to do !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nice story

Definitely would like to read more how this student can do with this teacher now he could make him do as told and made to do more things for the student including serving as a nude cleaning for him maybe let others use him to !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My Story! No, wish it was and wish it was true. One of the best, I'll be reading it often when I want to jerk off.

I was going to be a teacher; but, I chose a different career. Fact is, I've gone down on many men and one told me after I had given him a blow job, "You're the best, you even look like a cocksucker and it's obvious you love doing it." I'm such a cum slut that Darren could have easily made me his bitch and I would have sucked off everyone he wanted me to service.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous