All Comments on 'Dominant Species Ch. 20-21'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gets better and better

How did I survive reading this it is hilarious. Well written great part of the story and so dam funny, I can just imagine someone asking a wolf those questions actaully i'm surprised they never poped up before this.

LovetosmileLovetosmileover 7 years ago

I am really loving this story. Keep it coming. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

still in love with this story. i think this is your best one to date. yes i did go back and read all the others. please continue with this wonderfull story...trs

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Presumably this is an alternate universe from your Were Wars stories, as humans have no idea the wolves exist and the wolves would prefer to keep it that way.

partwolfpartwolfover 7 years agoAuthor
Yes, this series is a different mythology completely

than my Were Wars or Hunting Wolves series. The only ones where Werewolves are out in the open is Were Wars, and the Hunting Wolves mythology was meant to more closely resemble that of a wild wolf pack.

I appreciate the kind comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great read but disappointed too

I really enjoyed and laughed at all the questions she had about being a werewolf. It really is something that a human would ask since we can't talk to dogs to ask. Still, the last 2 submissions you have not mentioned the woman and her child that took shelter in Rachel's house and then held them at gun point when she found out they were werewolves. In the story, it is almost a day later. Surely that woman is going crazy by now unless she got knocked out for days. At least let the characters drop a hint about what happened. Plus, the little girl was still alive. Wouldn't Marcus have noticed the new smell or seen her just outside the house?

In all though, it is a really good story and is different from the other stories I have read in this genre. Please keep writing. I can't wait for the next chapter and I hope it is longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved the humor in this chapter

Loved Josi's questions and Reggie's stunned reaction - can't blame him for not thinking about them as he's always been a wolf and wouldn't see things from a human perspective. That being said, there's one additional question I'd be curious about (if I was going to be turned into a werewolf) - humans don't eat freshly killed, warm flesh - and the idea of tasting a bloody piece of fresh flesh makes me want to gag. In wolf form, is the human brain "yuck" factor turned "off" so the human part doesn't get grossed out? It's one thing to eat rare meat, another to eat fresh kill.

luv2read2

annamaria208annamaria208over 7 years ago
Really like where this is going ...

This chapter was short but funny. I'm loving the direction for this werewolf storyline.

Questions: Would the water that's exposed (not from underground springs) be contaminated ? Would the plants/crops be un-edible?

Great stuff, keep going ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES