All Comments on 'Dominant Species Ch. 25-28'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
OddBall68OddBall68over 7 years ago

Good luck on your surgeries. Just the time between this installment and the last was hard to endure. Months to go now. Ah well, have a good holiday season and I'll await the story continuing next year.

It appears Reggie will have to alpha challenge his father. Assuming he would as he's the only person that could quell this. Otherwise Richard will kill the town. There isn't enough time for shifts to complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This was bad; where was your editor?

You couldn't decide in the beginning between boy and girl; you kept shifting.

This confuses the reader.

Though this is a good story and only one I've just come upon in the middle so it seems, there is a lot of confusion and jumping around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Alpha Richard is being imprudent

Yes, Marcus broke the law but as Lisa and others are trying to tell Alpha Richard, Marcus is a healer and as a former human, has the tendency to do what is morally right and accepting the consequences. How many times has mankind benefited from moral righteousness? Abolishing slavery, giving women the right to vote, etc.

And thinking practically, Marcus is the only healer around. If he is killed, what happens the next time a wolf needs medical care? While the turned humans will need care, food, and shelter (draining the pack's resources), once they are well, they will contribute to the pack's well-being. They may have different skill and ideas that will benefit the pack as life won't be normal for awhile.

I'm frankly shocked that Alpha Richard issued the kill order without thinking through the consequences. Besides, is he willing to kill all the turned humans as well? Is mass murder the answer? I'm guessing someone will persuade him to change his mind or someone more reasonable will challenge him for the Alpha position.

luv2read2

PS. Best wishes on the surgeries and getting through the work commitments. Looking forward to an update next year.

txcrackertxcrackerover 7 years ago
Outstanding !

Thank you for this chapter it is OUTSTANDING ! Excellent read ! Talk about leaving a cliff hanger . But I wait impatiently (as usual ) for your next chapter .

I hope your surgery goes well and your recovery is speedy . This is one of my favorite series I went back and reread the first chapters last night and this morning . I personally like the way you write so yes I am hooked , I have read your other series and " Saved by my Mate " so yes I am hooked . With this rest period you my just have time to jot down a few ideas for future chapters . Thanks for the GREAT read and Luna watch over you in your time of need .

Tx Cracker

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 7 years ago
*****

Enjoying this story immensely, I remember when you first posted 'Behind the line of the were wars' I couldn't read past the first chapter because of all things i didnt like the location silly i know, still i shy away from it now but maybe I'll try again since we are in for a long pause until the next chapter of 'DS'.

I can appreciate and read this story well enough without any confusion, if i wanted a perfectly edited story in front of me i go to the library or buy the hard cover and wouldn't gripe about something given for free. Just sayin.....

grunt82abngrunt82abnover 7 years ago
Awesome Story!!!

Great story!!! Just have to say this, Alpha Richard is a dick wad!!!

rewski84rewski84over 7 years ago
Silvia/Abigail?

You lost me at the part where someone miscarried. Was it Silvia or Abigail? While I don't mind going back to previous chapters for a reread, it is frustrating to have to go back to look for a specific part in a story just to make sense of what is currently going on.

Also, I hope Richard's POV about keeping their existence from humans is explained soon. Judging from your title and the first chapter alone, one can assume that the setting of this story is a post-apocalyptic one where law and order, or any form of human governance is nonexistent. Why then, is he still so concerned? As an alpha I'd expect him to have a little more common sense. I get the feeling that he's not all there.

Overall, a really great story. Wishing you well and looking forward to the next chapter.

partwolfpartwolfover 7 years agoAuthor
Silvia miscarries...

This is a result of the brutal rape she endured prior to being saved. Sorry about the mistakes in flipping the names, I submitted corrected chapters but they have been awaiting approval for a few days. I went back to Ch. 17 and reordered some chapters so they stay closer to chronological order as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Take care of yourself.

This is one of the best werewolf stories that I have read on this site. Take whatever time you need to heal after your surgery so you can come back and entertain your fans!! Until you return...

j76475j76475over 7 years ago
Excellant werewolf story

Thank you for updating and take care of your self. This is an excellent story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

WOW! Richard is going to lose more then his family. Some other pack members are going to leave and join Marcus once they find out what Marcus did and Richard's views.

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 7 years ago
I take it back...

Now, I do NOT like grumpy ol' Alpha Richard

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 7 years ago
wow

Sounds like someone has a dirty liver and needs some cod liver oil.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 6 years ago
Uh Oh!!!

Somebody is about to get Bitch Slapped... Alpha Bitch Slapped... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Someone needs to get it through Richard's thick skull... adapt or die. New world, new rules.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES