All Comments on 'Dominant Species Ch. 44-45'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
txcrackertxcrackerover 7 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for the quick chapter , it's great (with the usual cliffhanger ) leaving us wanting more as usual ! 5*s too .

Thanks for the read

tx cracker 0130 cst

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 7 years ago
Wonderful!

I can't wait for more!

partwolfpartwolfover 7 years agoAuthor
It's good to be back to writing!

It took a month after the surgeries before my head cleared enough to resume writing, but now I'm at it again. Thank you all for your patience, support and votes!!

OddBall68OddBall68over 7 years ago

Silvia could have a mental breakdown. A second attack on the road for her so soon. Zach as well. He's young but he saw his father shot and he knows what could happen again. Donald is going to be a force of nature. A very angry force of nature. Hopefully he and Mitch aren't outmatched.

I'll guess the tire was shot out. Mitch didn't see anything in the road and was taken by surprise with it bursting. He didn't see or smell anyone beforehand either. Distance would help with that. Maybe the bad guy(s) are down wind as well?

If that was a rifle shot, at distance, at night, on a moving vehicle they have an equipped and capable enemy. They are also now in that person's kill zone.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 7 years ago

Damn you really putting those two through hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

love this story write more soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for continuing the story. The more stories I read here on Lit, the more grateful I am to the authors who keep their word and care enough about their audience to finish their work. I truly am grateful that you continue posting these wonderful tales with equal measures quality and expediency. I've run into enough stories here that have either fallen by the way-side or the wait time is so excruciatingly long, that I begin feeling apathy or resentful toward the authors. When characters as good as yours seep into my consciousness to the point I truly care about the story, are abandoned it makes me rethink reading anymore on this site. Brilliant and dedicated authors like you, are what keep me interested and hopeful. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I understand Silva is hurting, confused, scared and need to go home but I don't understand why she would risk going with her kids. There are just too many unknown dangers. I hope Mitch wasn't killed because she doesn't need that added onto her plate.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

What the fuc@, not again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES