All Comments on 'Dominating Devin Ch. 01'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Richie4110Richie4110about 10 years ago
Very Interesting

Looking forward to the rest of the story.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing looking forward to Ch 02.

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
Promising start

Looking forward to seeing how this develops.

Gomez333Gomez333about 10 years ago
Enjoyed it so far

but like other commentators, I don't like the idea of the wife getting off free. By all means get your pound of flesh from the guy, but she needs to go down as well. However that may be the writers intention but its not clear at the moment.

Looking forward to the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
interesting

This story and a few others got me thinking about how readily we accept violence/retribution against men but frown on it when it comes to women. It's as if there is an unwritten lit rule "no violence against women even if she has ruined your life. In a few stories the husbands have killed themselves but raise their hand to the wife who drove them to madness; sorry can't be done. Cynalot seems headed in the same direction. Revenge against the boyfriend, who owes him nothing while the wife who is fucking a man in his bed seems to be getting a pass.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Is this guy for real? He got his evidence of the cheating all he has to do is use it and move on. Marcie don't care about their marriage so why waste time on getting all this revenge. Its a waste of time and energy.

Getting his so called dignity and self-esteem back with revenge is not going to erase the affair. The best revenge is giving Marcie the boot and move on with another women and letting Devin's wife know of the affair. He need to let her handle her husband, its only right since he is handling his wife.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Nice Opening chapter

that could go anywhere as in most stories. Normally I go along for the ride but I guess that this is not going to be an erotically satisfactory story and personally I react against blackmailing anyone into anything...

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Very good start.

No condom this time? Was that intentional?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Looking for the next chapter...

Also noticed no condom used in the ending chapter. Good story - don't keep us waiting!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 10 years ago
Good Start

However, the tone at the end is a little troubling. Is he focusing on ending the affair so he can stay married to slut-bucket?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GOOD STORY BUT SLOW START???

Going too SLOW? When are you going to Start the REVENGE part??? I hope you 's make his Wife pay for Cheating&Devine out to the street!!! Also Husband Get's Devine HOT Wife&Money!!!!!

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Additional thoughts

In my earlier comment I asked if not using a condom in the videoed scene was intentional. I meant did the author do that on purpose or was it an oversight. I view stories in which the wronged husband gets revenge as PURE fiction. I blamed my wife for her three (or more) affairs and never gave a thought to getting revenge on the third one (The one that I knew about before it ended - if it ever did.). In this story, the most likely real-life revenge is to get the wife with money to divorce Devon. But that wouldn't be much of a story. Maybe our hero winds up with the woman with money. We'll see.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Not Bad !

Not a bad start to the story and I do hope it is not another cuckold story, unless the hero husband cuckolds his wife's lover David with his wife !

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Even a stong cuckold

Even a strong cuckold who is getting cheated on pisses off the trolls. LOL Keep writing, I have an idea of what your revenge will be, but.......................

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

You actually wrote this dribble???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous