Dominating Ken Pt. 05-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh...no...It's actually a present for you Mistress. I just never had a chance to give it to you."

"Very nice dear. I like it. Perhaps as a treat for you I'll wear it tonight. I like getting gifts. I think you should bring me a gift every time we meet, o.k."

"Yes Mistress. I will."

"..and next time wrap it please. You need to think more like a girl. A girl would have wrapped this in pretty paper with pretty ribbons. You'll do that for me next time, won't you princess?"

"Yes. Ma'am."

"Good. Now I happen to have a nice outfit for you to wear." Mistress Kareena brought over a black cotton skirt and a black top.

Kimmee was feeling uneasy about how far things were going. Wearing lingerie was fun because it was soft and sexy. He had no desire to dress completely like a woman, but he went along with it because he knew it excited Mistress and it was the only way he would get a chance to cum.

The skirt fit comfortably around his waist. The hem stopped just above his knees. Mistress purposely chose this length to hide his manly thighs. She also knew the length would restrict his stride and force him to walk in a more feminine manner. The black top was loose fitting. The v-neck showed a hint of his cleavage. Mistress Kareena had Kimmee sit on the bed, and then she helped him into a pair of black high heels. Kimmee was surprised at how perfectly they fit. He was also surprised to see Mistress Kareena lock a small padlock on the strap of each shoe.

Mistress Kareena looked up triumphant. "Miss Jen was nice enough to provide the special shoes. There's no turning back now Kimmee."

Kimmee's cock twitched at the thought of being trapped as a girl. Suddenly the idea seemed erotic and fun. Mistress Kareena had him stand-up and parade back and forth across the room. Kimmee felt awkward walking in the heels. With each step he felt the skirt tightening around his legs. He was aware of the stockings and garter straps stretching across his legs and thighs. The silk panties rubbed his cock and balls. With each breath he was reminded of the corset holding his titties. All these sensations reminded him of how girlish and perverted he was. He felt erotic and kinky.

Mistress Kareena finished her project with some jewelry and a wig. The dark loose curls looked ravishing against Kimmee's beautifully painted face. A diamond pendant was sure to draw attention to his cleavage and a pretty diamond bracelet added to his feminine state. From head to toe she had transformed a rough manly guy into a pretty princess sissy. She stared at her work and felt a rush of pleasure. Her pussy moistened and quivered as she took the final pictures. She had created a sissy and he was hers to play with...and she intended to do a lot of playing. "So how do you feel darling?"

"Ah...I don't know. It's a bit awkward."

"Yes, that's because it's unnatural for you darling. You will learn. You must lose those boyish habits and traits. You must learn to walk like a woman. You will learn to be proper and sexy and feminine. I will teach you darling."

Kimmee was nervous about how she talked about him being feminine and how she assumed he would do all this. Dressing like a girl was fun and exciting, but learning to be like a girl seemed a bit extreme. He was nervous, because he did not want to do all this. He was nervous, but he still went along with the flow.

Mistress Kareena was pleased with the results and she snapped a few more pictures of her sissy boy. After taking the last picture, Mistress Kareena stared at the bulge in the front of Kimmee's skirt. "We've got to do something about that boy pussy. It just ruins everything. This must be very exciting for you, but you must calm yourself down. Concentrate Kimmee."

Kimmee tried to calm himself down, but it was useless. He was too aroused and hyped up. Soon Mistress lost her patience and ordered Kimmee out onto the balcony. Once outside, she firmly gave him an ultimatum. "You've got 10 minutes to get rid of that unsightly bulge or I'll come out and use my own methods to make it go away. Got it?"

Kimmee did not want to even think about what her method would be. Fearfully he replied, "Yes. Ma'am."

Mistress Kareena handed him a rolled up sock. "Use this to keep your boy pussy between your legs." She turned and walked back into the room, leaving Kimmee on his own.

A few minutes later Kimmee cam back into the room bulge free. Somehow he managed to make his cock shrink small enough that he could bend it back through his legs. The rolled up sock served as a barrier to keep his cock from popping out from between his legs. His needy cock was like a trapped animal pushing and swelling, trying to break free. Even in it's confined state, his cock was stimulated and teased. His warm thighs brushed against the sensitive sides when he walked. The soft silk of the panties rubbed the length of his cock with each movement of his legs. It was sheer torture for Kimmee.

Mistress Kareena applauded Kimmee for completing the task so quickly. " I knew you could do it precious. You just needed a little fresh air and motivation. Now, it's time for your girl training dear. I believe in hands on experience. It's time for you to experience the female life first hand. I have a list of assignments for you to complete. You must do them in the order specified." Mistress looked at her watch. It was a few minutes before 2:00. You have 2 hours to complete the list. Be back here at 4:00 sharp. Not a minute sooner or later."

Kimmee took the list from his Mistress. His eyes widened when he read the first few tasks: 1. Go to the ladies restroom and buy a tampon 2. Go to a drugstore and buy red lip gloss and matching nail polish 3. Go to a store and try on a pretty dress. Take a picture of you wearing it in the dressing room

He did not expect to have to go out in public. He began to panic, "Please don't make me go out in public like this. I can't do it! Please this is to embarrassing!"

"Calm down sweetie. There's nothing to worry about. You look so pretty and feminine. Just look at yourself. You'll pass as a girl."

Kimmee looked in the mirror. It was the first time he saw his complete transformation. He was stunned at what he saw. Mistress Kareena was right. She had masterfully softened his complexion and feminized him. The make-up, corset, heels, and clothes had all done wonders to conceal his masculinity. He even thought he looked attractive and glamorous. Kimmee was speechless at first. Then it sunk in at how real his situation was. He still was embarrassed and scared about going out in public. "Ah...I don't ... I don't think I can do it."

Mistress did not take no for an answer. "Sure you can dear. Do it for me. It's what I want. It's what Miss Jen and Miss D want. Don't you want to please us?"

"Yes..but..."

"Then there's no more discussion. Do this or I call it all off right now. You can go home right now and forget about seeing Miss Jen, Miss D or myself again. Is that what you want?"

Kimmee thought about all the fun he was having. He thought about how exciting it was going to be to serve Mistress Kareena and the two other beautiful and young mistresses. He had fantasized many times about licking Miss Jen and Miss D's pussies. He was in his thirties and the chance of him ever getting a sexual opportunity with such young girls was slim. He did not want to miss the opportunity. Reluctantly he caved in to his Mistress. "No I don't want you to call it all off."

Mistress Kareena took his hand and led him to the door. She handed him a small black purse. "You'll need this angel. It has your money, credit cards, and a cell phone. The phone has a built in camera. Be sure to use it. Bye now. Have fun dear." Quickly she closed the door and watched through the eyehole.

Kimmee stood still for a moment, looked up and down the hall and nervously walked away. He felt as if he was in a whole new world. Although no one was watching him at the moment, his heart raced and perspiration formed on his forehead. He could feel his face flushing with embarrassment. He rode the elevator down alone and took a deep breath when it reached the lobby. The doors opened and Kimmee made his first public appearance as a woman.

To be continued...

1...5678910