Dominating Ken Pt. 05-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DOMINATING KEN PART VII - MEETING MISTRESS KAREENA

The butt plug jiggled in Ken's ass as he walked to his car, causing him great excitement. When he sat down he couldn't help but wiggle around and enjoy the exotic pleasures caused by the plug. He had never understood why guys would want something shoved up their ass. Now he had crossed the line and experienced it for himself. Now he knew the miraculous sensations it produced. For the first time since he met Miss Kareena, he put all his doubts and concerns aside. He was glad about everything that had happened to him. He was proud to be her sissy. He finally admitted to himself that he enjoyed wearing silky panties, stockings, and other girly things. The plug was a like a wonder drug to Ken. A drug that overloaded Ken's mind and body with pleasure and erotic thoughts. He was on an erotic high and in a zombie like trance. All he could think about was the pleasure coursing through his body. All he could think about was pleasing his mistress and thanking her for all the pleasure she was bringing him.

Ken pulled into the hotel parking lot, not even remembering the ride there. His left hand was sticky with precum from stroking his cock while he drove. Having a plug in his ass seemed to make his cock much more leaky. Ken found a napkin on the car floor and used it to wipe off his cock. He licked the stickiness off his fingers and zipped up his pants. He sat in his car for about 5 minutes until his cock finally shrunk down. This was a moment when he wished his cock tube were on. It was going to be difficult keeping his cock soft as he walked through the hotel.

Ken grabbed his duffel bag filled with all his toys and panties and got out of the car. During the ride his plug had nestled comfortably in his ass. When he stood up, the fullness of the plug in Ken's ass could not be ignored. The strange feeling stirred up his arousal rather quickly. By the time he walked into the hotel lobby his pants were bulging. The lobby was grand and brightly lit. Although no one noticed him, Ken felt as if a spotlight was directing attention to him and his obvious hard-on. Ken awkwardly held his duffel bag in front of his crotch and quickly made his way to the elevator. Thankfully the elevator was empty. He pressed the 3rd floor button and suddenly realized his moment of meeting his mistress was about to come. He could hardly contain his excitement. His cock twitched in his pants, his ass muscles clenched the plug. By the time the doors opened for the 3rd floor, Ken had a nice round wet spot on the front of his pants. Just his luck, the room he was looking for was at the opposite end of the hallway.

With a hard-on and his heart excitedly pounding, Ken made his way down the hallway. He prayed no one would walk by. To prevent an embarrassing situation, Ken continued to awkwardly walk with the duffel bag covering his crotch. Finally his eyes landed on room 372. He stared at the door for a second, his mind in erotic shock. He could not believe he was about to go through with the meeting. His meekness was evident in his soft knock on the door. Ken waited a few seconds in silence and no one answered the door. For a second he wondered whether he was at the right place. Thoughts raced through his head. Did I read the note right....Is this the right hotel..am I at the right door. . Ken knocked again, this time with a little more force. A firm voice from the other side of the door broke the silence. "Who is it?"

The voice matched the woman's voice that had been giving him orders all day on the cassette tape. Ken was relieved that he finally arrived at his destination. "It is me, Ken."

"Ken? I don't know any Ken. You have the wrong room. I was expecting a female."

Ken's pulse quickened. It took him a few seconds to realize the game his mistress was playing. "I'm sorry Mistress. It's me Kimmee."

Mistress Kareena peeked through the eyehole. Her excitement was just as high as Ken's. She was delighted that this moment had arrived. Her pussy tingled and dampened at the sight of her sissy nervously standing outside her door. The fun was just starting. "A little confused at who you are aren't you? You don't look like a Kimmee. Are you wearing pretty panties?"

"Yes."

"Prove it. Show them to me."

Ken nervously looked from side to side. The hallway was empty. He unzipped his pants for his Mistress to see. Mistress Kareena was happy to see a large bulge in the panties. She was not done toying with him yet. "Don't be shy dear. Drop your pants all the way down so I can get a good look at your pretty panties."

Ken protested, "but Mistress....what if someone walks by? Can I show you in the room?"

Miss Kareena remained firm. "If someone walks by then they'll know what a real sissy you are. Now listen to your mistress and drop your pants! While you're at it take off your shirt so I can see those little titties."

Ken knew arguing was futile and he did not want to upset his mistress. He was also becoming more aroused at her feminine references to him. His titties seemed to tingle. His expressions and movements seemed more girlish and feminine. Psychologically Ken evaporated and Kimmee came to life. He pushed his pants down to his ankles and removed his shirt. He stood in the quiet hallway almost naked. His cock throbbed and peeked out over the top of the panties. A large wet spot covered the front of his panties. Miss Kareena commented on it.

"Awww. Did little Kimmee wet her panties? So naughty and dirty. Turn around for me darling. Nice and slow."

Slowly Kimmee turned around. Although he could not see Miss Kareena, he felt her eyes inspecting his girlish body. Suddenly the butt plug felt big and awkward. It felt as if it was pushing back against his panties. He wondered if Miss Kareena could see the outline of the plug under his panties. He felt silly and yet he was fully aroused.

"Mmmm very nice Kimmee. You are quite a princess. Tonight, however, you are my slutpuppy." The door opened slightly and a small black velvet bag dropped on the floor before the door shut again. "Get down on your hands and knees slutpuppy and put on the items that are in the bag."

Kimmee's excitement grew at the thought of being her slutpuppy. He did not expect it, and the unexpected surprise thrilled him. He got down on his hands and knees and opened the bag. Inside was a purple leather collar covered in rhinestone studs. Matching cuffs accompanied the collar. Attached to the collar was a purple heart tag that read "Kimmee." Kimmee's cock twitched and bobbed at the sight of his girl name written on the tag. It was a permanent symbol of his new lifestyle. For a moment he forget where he was and he admired his collar. Then he heard a door close from around the corner and remembered he was kneeling in the middle of a hallway wearing panties with his pants around his ankles. Quickly he snapped the collar around his neck and put the cuffs on. He figured the faster he obeyed, the quicker he could get out of the hall.

When he was ready, the door opened slightly. "Hand me your bag and the velvet bag slut puppy."

Kimmee was eager to see his mistress, but the door was only slightly open. All he could see was her hand held out. His eyes took in her sexy red fingernails. Her fingers were slender and her nails were nicely manicured. This small glimpse of his mistress intrigued Kimmee and made him anxious to see more. Kimmee moved the bags over to her hand and she took them inside. Next she produced a dog leash and a blindfold. "Put these on" she ordered.

Kimmee did as instructed. Oddly, Kimmee felt more secure with his eyes covered. If someone walked by, at least he would not see him or her and he or she would not make eye contact with him. The blindfold was a mask that hid his reality. Finally Kimmee heard the door push open and he eagerly crawled in to escape the public hallway.

He was halfway through the doorway when h felt a sharp tug on his leash, which forced him to stop. "Slow down there puppy!! I didn't tell you to come in yet."

"Sorry Mistress. Please can I come in?"

"Perhaps if you beg I might let you. Up on your knees Kimmee!"

Kimmee was overly aroused from the constant jiggling of the butt plug and from meeting his mistress that he didn't care what he had to do. He followed her orders like a good puppy. Kimmee sat up on his knees and put his hands in front of him like a begging dog. "Please Mistress, may I come in. I really want to come in. Please!!"

"Hmmm. Last time I remembered dogs didn't talk. Try begging again slut!"

Kimmee felt silly and a little humiliated but he played her game. He just wanted to get out of the hallway. Kimmee barked and whined like a begging dog. His barking echoed through the hallways and Kimmee imagined a few people got a laugh from it.

Miss Kareena patted him on the head. "Very good slutpuppy. Follow me." Kimmee did not have much of a choice. Kareena forcefully pulled on the leash causing him to lurch forward. He quickly got in step with her and followed into the room, crawling like a dog.

"Back on your knees, slutpuppy. Hands behind your head."

Kimmee did as he was told. He could hear Miss Kareena's soft footsteps slowly circling him. His cock twitched in anticipation of what was going to happen. Something firm and cold slid over his shoulders and down his back. Kimmee guessed it was the end of a riding crop. Miss Kareena commented as she traced his body with the riding crop, "mmmm yes. Very nice. I am pleased to have such a nice slutpuppy...." Kimmee's body shivered as the cool leather slid over his chest and traced his nipples. Slowly it slid down to his stomach and beyond. The riding crop traced the underside of his hard cock through the silky panties. "....so horny. I know you're just dying to cum for me."

Miss Kareena traced the length of his cock up and down a few times. Kimmee pushed his hips forward, trying to feel more pressure from her riding crop. He whispered, "yes. I want to cum."

Miss Kareena suddenly pulled the leather crop back and quickly snapped it back onto his cock. He flinched from the unexpected slap. It was enough pressure to get his attention, without causing too much pain. "Didn't we already agree that dogs don't talk? I want barks or silence, got it! Speak only when I direct you to speak!"

Kimmee nodded his head to show that he understood. He was not used to being reprimanded so quickly and firmly. The reality of his situation was sinking in. This was no longer an online game. It was reality. He was cuffed, collared and at her mercy. Butterflies filled his stomach and fluttered through his cock. He never felt so excited and alive as he did at that moment.

Kimmee felt his shoes being pulled off. He remained silent and still. Next his pants were pulled all the way off his legs. Kimmee heard the bed squeak as Mistress sat down. Then she instructed, "back on your hands and knees and get that ass up in the air for me."

When he was in position, she moved behind him and pulled down his pretty purple panties. Her hand pressed against the putt plug and pushed it deep into him. Kimmee gasped at the sudden burst of pleasure it created. The plug naturally started to slide out and she pushed it in again. She repeated this over and over again, creating the sensation that he was being slowly and gently fucked up the ass. It was a new and intense pleasure for Kimmee. His cock felt harder and more sensitive than he ever imagined. Kimmee was not used to experiencing pleasure like this without having pressure on his cock. It felt so good, yet he could not cum. His mind was thoughtless as he savored the pleasure. Kimmee pushed his ass backwards, taking in the hardness. He imagined his "pussy" being fucked by mistress. He wondered if he could have an orgasm if he fucked the plug hard enough.

Mistress Kareena laughed. "Such a slut. You like having your pussy fucked don't you? Look at you, humping a plug like a horny dog. It's almost pathetic what silly sissies like you do for pleasure. Bark for me if you like this."

Kimmee didn't care how silly he sounded. He barked out loud while mistress continued to play with his butt plug.

"Good puppy. If you're good for me, maybe I'll put on my strap-on and fuck your tight little pussy. Would you like that?"

Kimmee excitedly barked once and nodded his head.

"Mmm yes. I knew you'd love that. You've turned into such a horny dog. It will happen when the time is right slutpuppy. Would you like to see your mistress now?"

Kimmee was waiting for this moment. He sat up like a dog begging and barked. Mistress Kareena was pleased with his eagerness and obedience. "Very good slutpuppy. Remember no talking and you must do as I say. Now sit up on your knees and remove your blindfold."

Kimmee removed the blindfold and was more than pleased with what he saw. Miss Kareena was a vision of beauty, power, and dominance. She sat on the bed in front of him, her legs crossed and inches from his face. A black high heel dangled and slowly bounced up and down in front of him. His eyes followed the thick black stockings over her slender legs and up to her evenly tanned thighs. Lace garters with black bows held up each stocking. The combination of her legs crossed and a short leather skirt prevented Ken from seeing her most private parts. Ken was unsure if she was wearing panties. His heart pounded at the suspense. Ken inhaled and was certain he could smell her womanly scent mixed in with the heavy smell of new leather.

His eyes traveled up to her naval which was bare except for a small gold belly ring. He thought it was sexy and hoped he would get the chance to nibble on it. She wore a black lace bra that pushed her ample breasts up and held them tightly together. The fabric was see through and Kimmee could see traces of her nipple and areola in between the intricate lace designs. Having her breasts pushed up and tightly together conveyed both a sexy and confident image. It was an image the excited and humbled Kimmee.

His submissiveness and inferiority overwhelmed him as his eyes met hers. Her expression was goddess-like and omnipotent. It aroused and weakened Kimmee. She had applied makeup, eyeliner, and dark red lipstick in just the right places to accentuate her beauty and dominance. Her black hair was severely pulled back into a tight bun, completing the image of a powerful and sexy goddess.

Kimmee was awestruck at the site of his mistress and he wondered what in his life he had done to deserve such a good fortune. Her power over him was overwhelming. He smiled deeply on the inside and made up his mind that he would do anything to please his mistress and not upset her. She was his focus, and his reason for living. She was supreme and he was inferior. He would obey and serve her in any capacity that she wanted. The small puddle of cum on the floor was confirmation of the overwhelming effect Miss Kareena had on him. Kimmee's drippy cock never felt to hard and needy. The slightest touch would have sent him over the edge.

Miss Kareena could see the positive reaction of Kimmee kneeling before her. She had thought about slowly revealing her body inch by inch to Kimmee, but decided that she would just hit him with it all at once. She had dressed extremely sexy and provocative. She had purposely maintained a serious expression as Kimmee glanced her over. She had purposely held eye contact with Kimmee when he looked up. In a split second Kimmee's eyes had diverted downward to the floor. This was the reaction Miss Kareena was hoping for. It showed his submissiveness and inferiority toward her. As Kimmee kneeled before her in silence with his eyes cast downward, Miss Kareena's pussy quivered and moistened in her panties. She felt powerful and controlling and she loved it. Her toy was before her and at her service. She was glad the she made this meeting happen. She was glad the she stumbled into this strange new world of female supremacy. It was a lifestyle that Miss Kareena was ready to take on. Kimmee was hers for the taking and she was going to take him. She was going to take him and mold him into her permanent servant girl, her sex toy, and her little plaything. It was going to be a great weekend.

With legs still crossed Miss Kareena silently pushed the tip of her foot towards Kimmee's lips. He looked up at her commanding glare and understood his task. Kimmee's hands remained behind his head as he leaned forward and parted his lips. His tongue snaked out and polished the front of his mistress's shoe. He kissed and provocatively sucked the pointed tip. Kimmee was delighted to serve his mistress in this way. He felt subservient and inferior. He was excited at the privilege of kissing the feet of his goddess. Eagerly he licked all around the shiny fabric. Miss Kareena pointed her toe upward directing her pointed heel to Kimmee's lips. "Suck it like a cock Kimmee," she ordered.

Like a coach giving a pep talk, her words motivated Kimmee. Kimmee attacked the heel with his mouth. He sucked it and licked it as if it were a cock. Mistress Kareena giggled and moaned at his eagerness. She pushed the heel in and out of his mouth. "Mmmmm. That's it puppyslut. Suck that cock! Suck it sweetie!" She moved her heel up high and made him stretch with his tongue to reach it. She could see that with his hands behind his head, it was awkward for him to stretch and suck her heel. Despite the awkwardness and uncomforting, Kimmee followed her foot, lapping at it with his tongue. Mistress Kareena reveled in this power she had over him. Her pussy pulsed and her body tingled as she watched her pathetic toy make every effort to please her. He truly was a puppy that knew nothing more than to please his mistress.

Mistress Kareena moved her foot away and then recrossed her legs, putting her right leg on top. Kimmee was able to catch a quick glimpse of her black silk panties during the exchange. Mistress Kareena's right foot now pushed towards Kimmee's lips and he worshipped it just like the other foot.

After about five minutes Mistress Kareena ordered him to remove her shoes. Carefully he undid the buckles and slid her shoes off. As soon as they were off he obediently moved his hands behind his head, elbows out, and knelt in front of his mistress. His eyes pointed downward, his cock pointed upward. By now Kimmee was so horny that his cock was twitching on its own. His cockhead was moist from his oozing precum. He prayed that Mistress Kareena would allow him to cum soon.

Miss Kareena whispered the next command.

"Eyes on my fingers slut. Don't take your eyes off them."

Kimmee's eyes focused on Mistress Kareena's glossy red nails. Each hand slowly slid over the lace bra, around the sides of her breasts and then over the front. Her fingers parted, avoiding her nipples. She repeated this again, tilting her head backwards and moaning. Mistress Kareena was teasing herself, avoiding her most sensitive area. Kimmee could not believe he was witnessing such an erotic sight. Mistress Kareena's movements and moaning were driving him crazy. He was dying to see under the bra. He watched with anticipation and fascination. Finally she reached behind her and undid the clasp. Her hands eloquently pulled the straps forward and down. Her hands slid beneath the bra cups, causing the bra to fall away.

Mistress Kareena's eyes were closed. She firmly cupped her breast and moaned deeply from her self-pleasure. She had played with herself many times before but never with an attentive onlooker. She did not have to open her eyes to know that her slutpuppy was staring at her hands. She pinched and pulled her nipples, enjoying the hot bursts of pleasure. She moved her right forefinger up to her mouth and provocatively sucked on it. Then she moved the moistened finger down and circled her nipple. She repeated this on the left side. She continued to suck her fingers and play with her nipples. She did this not just for her pleasure, but also for her puppyslut's pleasure. She wanted to tease him as much as possible. Her movements were more pronounced and exaggerated than if she were doing this alone. The fact the she was performing for an audience heightened her arousal. Her legs were still crossed, and she squeezed her thighs and pussy muscles to quell the burning need between her legs. Her moans grew louder and she pulled harder on her nipples. Suddenly she forgot about Kimmee and all her energies focused inward. Her body shuddered and her pussy tightened. She squeezed and released her thighs over and over again, pumping out the orgasm that was waiting for release. It was intense and powerful.

1...34567...10