Dominating Ken Pt. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,229 Followers

Ken was enjoying himself, but he did not know how much more he could take. He pleased for mercy. "I respect you pussy, Mistress. I worship it. Please be merciful Mistress! I want to pleasure you, but I don't think I can take more."

All three girls laughed at his pleading. Mistress Kareena's voice was steady and commanding. "Tell it to my pussy. Tell my pussy how much you respect it and want to worship it."

Ken thought it was silly to talk to her pussy but he knew better than question her. He stared straight into her puffy lips and said, "I respect you and worship you. I love to worship you. I love to please you."

Miss Jen commented, "Keep going pathetic slut. Call it by name. Tell Pussy how you are a slave to it and will do anything for it." Miss Jen reached over and, using her two fore fingers, gently spread open Mistress Kareena's pussy so that Ken could stare into her deep hole.

Ken could feel Mistress Kareena's body shudder with pleasure. Now he stared in awe at the site before him. He was too shocked and excited at what he was seeing to feel any humiliation. He talked straight into Mistress Kareena's pussy. "Pussy I will do anything for you. I am a slave for you Pussy. I live to serve you Pussy."

All three girls were delighted with his response. Miss Jen eased her fingers away from Mistress Kareena. Mistress Kareena caught her breath and then her ceremonious voice took over. While she spoke Miss Jen gently stroked Ken's cock, keeping him on edge. "You stare out what brought you life. Tonight slave, you learned that it can also take away your breath which gives life. Now you know it powers. It is your purpose in life to worship and pleasure pussy. Do you understand slave?"

Ken fully understood his purpose and he accepted it whole heartedly. "Yes. I exist to worship and pleasure pussy."

"Very good slave. Tonight you will live by those words." Mistress Kareena moved off of Ken and Miss Jen took her place. Miss D straddled Ken's face but was facing toward his feet. At the same time Miss Jen straddled Ken's waist, facing Miss D. She positioned herself over top of his cock. Before Ken could make sense of anything, both girls eased down onto Ken. Miss D lowered her pussy onto his mouth and nose. Miss Jen impaled herself onto his cock.

Both girls slowly humped Ken. Ken was in heaven. He licked Miss D's extra juicy pussy and was thrilled to have a 19 year old beauty riding his cock. It was hard for Ken to think with so much action going on, but he soon realized that he should have cum the instant Miss Jen lowered her tight pussy onto his overly teased cock. For some reason he was not feeling pleasure in his cock.

Mistress Kareena took delight in explaining his unique state. "Ken, you're such a slut. It must be killing you to feel no pleasure, while such beautiful goddesses are fucking you. Don't worry, your little boy pussy is not broken. We've been massaging a special numbing lotion in all night. We didn't want to ruin tonight with your nasty cum. Tonight is about our pleasure darling. Tonight you worship us and exist for our pleasure."

She was right about Ken. Emotionally he was having the night of his life. Physically he could not feel the pleasure. It was driving him crazy to know that his cock was inside a hot young girl but he could not feel her warmth and tightness. Miss Jen's and Miss D's humping began to increase in rhythm. Somehow they managed to kiss and play with each others tits while they humped Ken. He was just a sex toy to them.

Off to the side, Mistress Kareena worked the video camera with one hand and with the other she worked her own pussy. This was a first experience for her. Her pussy was wetter than ever. The sight of Miss Jen and Miss D playing with each other while humping Ken's face and cock was sexually exhilarating. Mistress Kareena's own pussy took great delight in the scene.

Soon Miss D's pussy began thrusting harder onto Ken's mouth and nose. Miss Jen and Miss D's timing were perfect. They moaned and screamed together in ecstasy. Once again, warm girl cum gushed out of Miss D's throbbing sex. This time Ken remained conscious and was able to enjoy it's gooey warmth.

When the girls finished with their toy, they released him from his restraints and allowed him to rest for a few minutes. Ken was happy for the break. His arms were tired and weak from being restrained.

Miss Jen and Mistress Kareena left the room. Miss D brought a damp cloth over to Ken and began to wash him off. She took her time, slowly running the soft cloth over Ken's chest and arms. For Ken it was soothing, refreshing and erotic and to be cleaned in this manner. Miss D teased his nipples a few times and spent extra time washing his cock and balls. Her slow erotic teasing intensified Ken's desire to cum. Her gazed into her eyes silently but with a look that pleaded for release. Miss D smiled seductively, knowing his desires.

Their gazing was interrupted by the entrance of Miss Jen and Miss D. Now Ken's eyes were gazing at the dildo protruding from Mistress Kareena's crotch.. Miss Jen also wore one. Their purpose was no mystery to Ken. His manly instincts would normally reject the idea of allowing a dildo inside of him. His ass even clenched at the thought. However what was left of his manliness easily shattered from the erotic vision before him. Mistress Kareena possessed a sexual maturity that intimidated and fascinated Ken. Miss Jen was young, and vibrant with a firm body that mesmerized Ken. Together their sexuality was powerful and overwhelming, transforming the dildos into a pleasurable desire for even the strongest of men.

For Ken it was a moment that he knew would come and he was excited for it. Ever since Ken met Mistress Kareena he fantasized about being fucked by her with a dildo. Ken's thought drifted to the first time she made him use a butt plug. He did not want to use it. He was a straight man and it seemed wrong and unnatural to insert an object into his ass. However, he could not resist Mistress Kareena's erotic power and he forced himself to obey so that he could please her. What he did not anticipate was the tremendous pleasure that engulfed him when the plug was inside of him. Much of the pleasure was driven by being forced do something he didn't want to do. However, it was the intense and focused pleasure that took him by surprise and made him beg to cum. Once he experienced that deep forbidden pleasure he never turned back.

The butt plug was a small step toward Ken's feminization and submissiveness. Now he was about to take a big step forward. Miss D helped Ken off the table and made him kneel in front of Mistress Kareena. Then she retrieved the video camera and began to record the next life changing event for Ken.

The dildo added to Mistress Kareena's powerful and dominant aura. Ken felt weak and submissive kneeling in front of her with the cock inches from his eyes. Mistress Kareena moved the dildo towards Ken's lips. She purposely called him by his girl name. "You've had a lot of practice on your dildo Kimmee. Let's see what you can do. Show me what a good cock sucker you are sweetie."

Ken could not believe it, but he was actually excited to show off his cock sucking skills in front of the girls. Slowly he licked the head of the dildo and took it into his mouth. Mistress Kareena gently thrust her hips back and forth and began to moan. She was thrilled at his eagerness and she found it invigorating to have her sissy kneeling before her, sucking her strap-on. An erotic energy took hold of her mind and body and she began to thrust harder and deeper into Kimmee's mouth. Mistress Kareena's pussy dampened with each thrust and she moaned as if Kimmee was truly sucking her cock.

Kimmee also found the experience thrilling. While he tried to keep up with Mistress Kareena's thrusting, Miss D and Miss Jen cheered him on. "Suck it sweetie....what a slut.....Make her cum slut. Deep throat it baby.....you are such a good cock sucker....you're a natural..."

Kimmee's arousal was peaking and he did his best to show off his cock sucking skills. Mistress Kareena put her hands on the back of his head and thrust into his mouth. She held him firm and controlled the rhythm. Her breathing became irregular and her moans were deeper and filled with lust. Kimmee was certain that Mistress Kareena was about to orgasm, but then she abruptly pulled away, causing the dildo to pop out of his mouth. It took her a few minutes to catch her breath.

She looked down at her slave, waiting obediently for her next command. Instead of a command, she asked, "Do you want to cum slut? Do you want to cum for me like a girl?"

Kimmee was not sure what she meant by 'cum like a girl' but he didn't care. He heard the word 'cum' and that's all he cared about. He quickly responded, "Yes Mistress. Yes! I want to cum!"

Mistress Kareena glanced over at Miss D and winked.. She was happy that this was being caught on video tape. She knew this video would be a keeper and would be watched many times over and over. Mistress Kareena quickly returned her attention to sissy Kimmee.

"Mmmm. I just love it that you are such a slut. You will cum like a girl for me, won't you slut?"

Once again Kimmee was not sure what she meant but he did not want to risk losing the opportunity to cum so he just begged the way Mistress Kareena liked him to beg. "Yes. I will cum like a girl. Please let me cum like a girl for you."

"Very good sissy. Hop up on the table. On your back like a slut."

Kimmee did as instructed. Miss Jen secured his wrist to the table legs under his head. Then she walked down to his feet. "Spread your legs for me slut, "ordered Miss Jen.

The table was narrow so Kimmee had to hold his legs up once he spread them. Kimmee's groin and ass stretched slightly. It was a wonderful feeling. With his arms tied back and his legs spread for Miss Jen and Mistress Kareena, he felt vulnerable and slutty. His ass tingled knowing what was going to happen.

Miss Jen lubed up her fingers and slowly teased Kimmee's ass with them. Kimmee's ass had already been stretched by the butt plugs that he wore over the last few days and so Miss Jen's fingers slid easily into his ass. Her dirty talk added to the teasing. "Feels good having my finger your pussy hole doesn't it? You want to be fucked in your pussy hole don't you?"

Miss Jen's slick fingers felt like heaven inside of him. Her reference to his ass as a pussy hole added a whole new erotic element that mentally drove him wild. He opened up to her fingers and moaned, "Oh yes. That feels so good. Please fuck my pussy hole."

Miss Jen was generous with the lubrication. When she was satisfied that Kimmee was lubricated properly she stepped away and let Mistress Kareena take over.

Mistress Kareena and Kimmee were equally excited at what was about to occur. It was a first for both of them. Mistress Kareena felt her pussy quivering and throbbing as she moved into position between Kimmee's legs. She commented, "I just love to see you on your back with your legs spread like a slut. I could have fucked you doggie style, but I thought this was more appropriate for such a sissy boy. I also wanted to see you cum all over yourself as I fuck your pussy hole. Are you ready to cum for me Kimmee?"

Ken could barely hold back his excitement. He was on the verge of cumming just thinking about what was going to happen. "Yes. Please let me cum. Please fuck my pussy hole!"

"Calm down sweetie. Don't cum just yet. We've got to enjoy this for a few minutes. Don't cum until I say so, O.K.?"

"Yes Mistress. Thank You."

Mistress Kareena slowly teased the rim of Kimmee's ass with the head of the strap-on. Little by little she eased the cock in and out of his pussy hole, going deeper with each thrust. The cock was going in easier than she thought but she still took her time. She wanted Kimmee to enjoy his first ass fucking. Once the cock had been fully consumed by Kimmee's pussy hole, she began a gentle and even rhythm thrusting in and out of his hole.

The slow and gentle fucking was driving Kimmee wild. Each thrust into his tight hole awakened new pleasures. He fought hard to hold back his orgasm. Tears came to his eyes from such intense pleasure. Mistress Kareena quickened her pace and Kimmee knew he could not hold back any longer. He was about to plead for release but his Mistress beat him to it. In between short raspy breaths she ordered, "Cum for me now slut. Cum like a girl."

Within seconds a warm stream of cum spurted from Kimmee's cock. Mistress Kareena continued to pound his ass, causing more and more cum to spurt out.

Miss Jen could not let the moment go by without a verbal reminder of how pathetic he was at the moment. She stood to the side and jeered at him, "You're a sissy. Look at you cumming from being fucked in your pussy hole. No one's even touching your little cock and your cumming. You really like being fucked in your pussy hole like a sissy, don't you?"

Kimmee was too caught up in the moment to respond. He continued to cum and open himself up to his Mistress. He could feel his hot cum covering his chest and stomach. A few squirts even landed on his chin. Kimmee was amazed at the amount of cum that he produced. Finally the cum stopped and the thrusting slowed.

Mistress Kareena slowly pulled out and sighed with delight. She felt relaxed yet so alive. The whole experience was invigorating and far more exciting than she ever imagined. Fucking her slut was the ultimate act of dominance and control. Before her slut even erupted with cum, she was in the midst of multiple orgasms. Rippling currents had washed through her body. It was a pleasure that she would never forget and certainly a pleasure she would experience again.

Mistress Kareena asked, "Did you like having your pussyhole fucked slut?"

Kimmee could not lie. "Yes Mistress. Thank You. That felt incredible"

"Well you've been such a good slut. You deserved a nice fucking. Now rest up. We'll have more fun later."

The three Goddesses walked out of the room, leaving Kimmee tied to the table. He was so exhausted he quickly fell asleep. Kimmee was not sure how long he was asleep. He was awoken by a soft warm feeling dragging across his body. He opened his eyes to see Mistress Kareena washing him off with a damp wash cloth.

Mistress Kareena's voice was kind a sincere. "Did you enjoy last night?"

Kimmee's hands were no longer bound and so he relaxed and took comfort in the warm wash cloth. He thought about the night's events and his cock swelled. Mistress Kareena was dressed in her Goddess outfit, which brought back great memories of the past few hours. "Yes. Last night was amazing. You're incredible. You look like a Goddess."

"I am a Goddess sweetie. I knew you'd love it. You're coming along just fine Kimmee. You're a perfect slave. I'm so glad you've accepted female supremacy. It excites me so much when you worship and obey me."

Mistress Kareena's words seemed permanent and definite to Kimmee. This was all still a fantasy to him. Hearing her speak about him accepting female supremacy made him a bit nervous. His nervousness was soon lost to pleasure. Mistress Kareena lightly stroked his cock, teasing and tormenting him. She milked out some precum and rubbed the slippery goo up and down his shaft. Soon he was on the edge of orgasm. Soon he was begging for release. Like countless times before, Mistress Kareena manipulated his thoughts through his own pleasure. When she was sure he was lost in ecstasy she began her next phase of dominance. In a sweet yet firm voice she said, "Kimmee, I'd like you to do something special for me to show your commitment to female supremacy."

Kimmee was already lost in pleasure and brain washed by Mistress Kareena's sexuality. "Sure Mistress. Anything you want."

Mistress Kareena held up an oval pink pill. "I'd like you to take this pill."

Kimmee suddenly became alert. "Ah, what is it?"

"Don't you trust me sweetie?" At first her grip tightened around his cock to reinforce her displeasure with his question. Then she eased up and stroked his cock lightly. Mistress Kareena continued to stroke Kimmee's cock, keeping him on the edge of orgasm..

It was hard for him to protest in such a needy state. He did trust her but pills made him nervous. He weakly replied, "Ah yes I do trust you. I just like to know what I'm taking."

"This is a hormone pill. It's what sissy boys take when they want to be girls."

The look in Kimmee's face was priceless. It was a mixture of fear, uncertainty, and curiosity. Mistress Kareena's pussy dampened at his vulnerable state. She could tell he wanted to protest but he was afraid of crossing her. She loved the power she had over him. She edged him on both with gentle stroking of his cock and with devilish words, "Is there something wrong sweetie?"

"Well, ah... I...I do want to obey you Mistress. I just don't know if I'm ready for that yet."

"Oh but you love wearing panties and make-up don't you?"

"Yes, but..."

Mistress Kareena did not let him finish. "..and you just had an incredible orgasm when I fucked your pussy hole. You're starting see how much fun it is being a girl. You even acknowledged that you worship the female and want to strive to be like the superior female. This is only the next natural step."

Mistress Kareena could not believe how aroused she was becoming. Kimmee was squirming and she could tell that he wanted to obey her, yet he did not want to take the pill. She knew he would take it. It excited her to know that she would have her way.

Kimmee was silent, unsure what to say. Finally Mistress Kareena spoke. "Kimmee, I understand your feelings. I just want you to take this one pill as a symbol of your desire to worship the superior female. One pill is not going to change you. You need to take these pills every day for several weeks for them to work. How about it sweetie? Just this one pill?"

Mistress Kareena held the pill up for Kimmee to see. Kimmee thought about it. His cock swelled and twitched the more he thought about it. He was almost brainwashed to obey his Mistress. Her words made more and more sense to him. One pill would not hurt. One pill would show his commitment. Kimmee found himself reaching for the pill.

Mistress Kareena smiled and pulled the pill away. "Very good darling. As a sign of your commitment to female supremacy, you will take the pill in front of Miss Jen, Miss D, and myself. First we need to pretty you up a bit."

Mistress Kareena made Kimmee sit up. Then she helped into an emerald colored bustier. The bustier was cup less and was trimmed in black lace and ruffles. She made Kimmee put on a matching thong and black lace stockings. Mistress Kareena even made him put on a sheer black robe to complete the sexy look. Kimmee's boy pussy was dripping cum by the time he was dressed. His panties were damp from his arousal.

Mistress Kareena made Kimmee get on his knees and follow her into the main room of the basement. Once again the room was lit only by candlelight. Miss Jen and Miss D were standing in the middle of the room dressed in their Goddess outfits. Kimmee was led over to the two Goddesses and then Mistress Kareena took her spot in between Miss Jen and Miss D. Kimmee found himself in the same spot where the fun events started and he was equally excited.

Miss Jen spoke first. "Last night you were Ken, a naked and inferior male. You have served us well and proven your desire to worship the superior female. You are still an inferior male and by the laws of nature you always will be. However, you now kneel before us as Kimmee, a pretty sissy. You have worshiped the female pussy and drank our Goddess nectar. The female nectar is endless. The more you drink the more you become like us. You will strive to be like us. Do you accept this as your fate?"

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,229 Followers