Dominating Ken Pt. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimmee was lost in the moment and happily replied, "I do."

Next Miss D carefully placed a white satin pillow on the floor in front of Kimmee. In the center of the pillow was the pink pill that Mistress Kareena was holding earlier. Miss Jen continued, "As a sign of your acceptance to worship the female, take the hormone pill before you and swallow it."

Kimmee picked up the pill. His hands were shaking, but his whole body was alive with excitement. His panties seemed to get wetter by the second. The Goddesses watched closely as he put it in his mouth and swallowed. It went down hard, without any water and that's the way the girls wanted it. It was painful to be girlish. Mistress Kareena felt a mini orgasm pass through her body when the pill went down Kimmee's throat. She had done it. She had taken her boy slut, turned him into a sissy and made him want to take a pill that would kick of a physical change in his body. Her female power was in full force and it was exhilarating to her. It would not be the last pill that Kimmee would take. It was also a small step in Mistress Kareena's plan. Kimmee was her slave. She was taking over his life. Soon she would be his life.

When the pill went down Kimmee's throat, the girls all started clapping. They each went over to Kimmee and gave him a kiss and told him how proud they were. It made Kimmee feel good about his decision. He was glad that he pleased his Mistresses. Next Mistress Kareena kneeled in front of Kimmee. She had a small round container of cream in her hand. She scooped some up on her finger and applied it to his nipples. She explained as she applied, "The pill was symbolic, but this is not. This cream is designed to make your nipples longer and larger just like a girl. No one will notice but us. It will be our little secret way of transforming you into a true sissy. I want you to apply this to each of your nipples every morning and every night."

Kimmee's nipples were erect and tingling from the attention. He did not have much of a choice but to obey Mistress Kareena. She delivered a command and not a question. He was actually excited about the nipple cream. To have girl like nipples excited him.

Next Mistress Kareena handed him a large brown bag. "Kimmee, this is for when you get home. There are some special girl items for you and some instructions for you to follow. You need to go home now and rest up. Miss Jen made arrangements for your car and personal items to be brought over from the hotel. You may go now."

Kimmee was a little disappointed that the fun ended. He started to stand up but Miss D stopped him. "No..no. Kimmee...on your knees dear. You may crawl to your car."

The girls giggled. Kimmee wanted to ask about getting changed, but he knew better. Slowly he crawled over to the steps in his bustier and stockings. The girls watched in amusement as he crawled up the steps on his hands and knees. It was morning time and the sun was shinning. Embarrassed, Kimmee quickly crawled to his car hoping that no one saw him.

Kimmee's cock remained hard most of the drive home. He was very excited that he went through with the weekend. His life seemed to get weirder each day but he loved it. Mistress Kareena had unlocked a strange and wonderful desire within him. He stroked his shiny cock and was desperate to cum. He thought about the pill and the nipple cream and he felt as if his body was already going through a physical transformation. The weekend was full of so many surprises. Little did he know that there were more surprises waiting for him at his apartment.

DOMINATING KEN PART 10 – A NEW LIFE.

When Kimmee finally arrived at his apartment he plopped down on his couch and stretched out for a nice long nap. Physically and mentally he was exhausted from the weekend events. He was too drained to think about what was in the bag that Mistress Kareena sent home with him and too exhausted to notice that his apartment was not quite the same anymore.

He slept for several hours and awoke at dusk. He was still dressed in the Emerald corset and stockings and his cock swelled at the memory of the weekend events. Still in a sleepy state, Kimmee got up and headed toward the bathroom. He sensed a difference in his apartment but in his sleepy state he did not have the motivation to figure it out. He undressed, not even noticing the new pink towels and wash clothes accenting the bathroom. It was not until he opened the shower curtain, that he realized things were much different. The showerhead was missing and a brass cap sealed the opening of the pipe. A small note dangled from the pipe, which read 'No showers for sissy boys - only bubble baths.'

It took Kimmee's mind a few seconds to register where the note came from and his cock responded even faster. Suddenly new things popped out at him like glowing lights. Feminine items invaded his bathroom. There was berry bubble bath, strawberry shower gel, and Moonlight body wash. His 'Head and Shoulders' shampoo was replaced with "Herbal Essence." Pink and purple scrunchies hung from his washcloth rack. A soft white bath pillow clung to the back of the bathtub. Ken's eyes quickly scanned the bathroom. Scented candles were scattered throughout. Woman's Secret deodorant took the place of his Brut deodorant. He noticed the pink towels and washcloths. Every ounce of manliness was removed from the bathroom. Even his Fortune magazine was tossed and replaced by Cosmopolitan.

Kimmee gasped to himself, "They thought of everything." A feminine world was being forced upon him and his cock responded positively to the dominance. He stroked his boy pussy and pondered the situation. He had never given Mistress Kareena his address or a key to his apartment and so he wondered how it all came about. He was a little nervous about the reality of the situation. The walls to his fantasy were crumbling and exposing him into the real thing. He was nervous but delighted.

Kimmee could not help but stroke his boy pussy as he wandered through his apartment looking for new things. He felt as if he was on a treasure hunt and his bedroom was full of jewels. Red satin sheets covered his bed and pillows. His body shivered just from the sight of the silky and shiny fabric. Kimmee could not resist the temptation. He slid his naked body in between the satin sheets, leaving a trail of precum down the top sheet. Being surrounded by the delicate fabric was almost an orgasmic experience for him. He began to lightly hump the sheets, enjoying the smooth rubbing over his cock. Kimmee wondered how he would ever get to sleep in such soft fabric.

Lying in his satin cocoon, Kimmee glanced around the room. Red floral curtains accented his window and fresh roses overflowed from a crystal vase on top of his bureau. A small vanity table was added to his room. The vanity was covered with various, tubes, jars, and containers. Kimmee felt like a kid on Christmas morning. He hopped out of bed and hurried over to his presents.

The vanity was filled with lipsticks and glosses. There were drawers and compartments filled with eye shadow, eye liner, foundation creams, age defying creams, blushes, lotions, perfumes, and lots of girly things that Kimmee never knew existed. Kimmee's body flushed with excitement as he sorted through the girly things. He was excited to hold them, afraid to open them, and even unsure what to do with them. Things were happening so fast. He was being engulfed into a deeper feminized state. His balls were full and ached for release.

While exploring the vanity, Kimmee remembered the bag he was given at Miss Jen's place. He quickly headed to the living area and inspected the contents of the bag. There was an envelope addressed to Kimmee, a few containers of cream, and several magazines, pamphlets, and books about applying make-up, nail polish, and other feminine subjects. Ken opened the envelope. Inside was a picture of Miss Jen, a picture of Miss D, and a Picture of Mistress Kareena. The girls were each dressed in the Goddess outfit they wore the night before. Also in the envelope was a letter. It read:

"Dear slut Kimmee,

You made us all so proud this weekend. Your training is moving along at a fast pace, but you have much more work to do. You have three assignments to complete:

(1) Get to know your feminine side. We have supplied you with everything you need in your apartment (*smiles and giggles*). You are to read and study the materials in this bag so that you know how to create a feminine appearance. You will learn to create a glamorous and radiant look with make-up and cosmetics. Bring out the woman in you sweetie.

(2) Soften up for us dear. Your skin is much too coarse and dry. In the bag are three types of creams. Apply them once in the morning and once before bed. We've made it easy for you by color-coding the containers. The pink container is for your titties, the red container is for your nipples, and the purple container is for your hips, legs and arms. Gently rub these creams into your skin. They are specially formulated to soften your skin so that you are nice and pretty.

(3) Worship the female daily. Take the enclosed pictures and arrange them onto a poster. Also add pictures of 2 different co-workers to the poster. They should be women that you work closely with each day. Design the poster to symbolize female supremacy. We know you are a Graphic Artist, so we have high expectations for the final product."

Kimmee's cock was twitching and dripping while he read the letter. He was extremely aroused and in need of release. He decided to try and e-mail Mistress Kareena and beg for release. His e-mail read:

"Mistress Kareena. Thank you for an incredible weekend. Thank you for all the wonderful things in my apartment. It's so exciting and arousing. I'm incredibly horny from it all. Can I please cum?"

A few minutes passed and then a reply came back. It read, "Mmmm. Yes. I knew you would love everything. You're such a sweet sissy and horny all the time. You must obey before you can be rewarded. Complete your assignments and I will consider letting you cum. When you are done with the poster let me know."

Kimmee replied, "I don't know if I can make it that long. It will take a few days to do the poster. Please Mistress my balls are aching. Please let me cum!!"

Mistress Kareena's pussy was already dripping from his pleas. She loved the control she had over him. She loved the teasing. "Awww. Poor little girl. Are your ovaries sore? Is your little clittie throbbing? I guess you better get working on that poster. Don't you dare cum without my permission slut! Why don't you take a nice bubble bath and calm yourself down. Night-night baby doll."

Kimmee pleaded more through e-mail, but his e-mails were not returned. Frustrated, he took Mistress Kareena's advice and took a bubble bath and went to bed.

In the morning, Kimmee discovered more surprises. His blue razors were replaced by pink Lady Gilette razors. His underwear drawer overflowed with panties, thongs, and bras. There were no boxer shorts or briefs to be found. Even his socks were replaced with women's socks, trouser socks, stockings, and pantyhose. Kimmee had little choice but to feminize himself. Before putting on his feminine undergarments, he sat on the edge of the bed and applied his creams. Slowly he rubbed the nipple cream over his nipples. He spent more time than needed, rubbing in the cream and pulling his sensitive nipples. He felt like a naughty girl playing with her nipples. He knew this cream would enlarge his nipples and he was aroused by the thought.

Next he picked up the pink container. He wondered what kind of cream it was. There were no markings on the container. He shrugged it off and rubbed the cream over his chest. It was cool and soothing. Again he felt like a naughty girl, playing with her chest. He even pushed his chest together, trying to from a little cleavage. Finally he applied the cream from the purple container to his legs, arms, and hips. When he was done he felt soft, refreshed, and hornier than imaginable.

Kimmee continued his routine each morning and evening. He also worked on his poster throughout the week. There were two female graphic artists that worked with him. Penny was a tall thin brunette. Penny was featured in a company newsletter a few months earlier, so Kimmee was able to pull her picture from the newsletter file. Kathy was more of a challenge. She was blonde and beautiful and Kimmee could not find a picture of her anywhere. She was very bubbly and friendly and so Kimmee knew he could easily talk her into a photo. He pretended that he got a new camera and wanted to test it out. This was not an unusual request since he was a graphic artist. Kathy's fun personality played right into his plan. She playfully posed for Kimmee as if she were a model. Knowing what the photos would be used for made the short photo session arousing for Kimmee. He took the pictures, thankful that his cock was pushed between his legs like a pussy. Otherwise he would not have been able to hide his excitement.

On Friday afternoon Ken made the final touches to his poster. He closed the door to his office for privacy and went to work. In the middle of the poster he put the female symbol - a circle and a cross. Above the symbol were the pictures of Miss Jen, Mistress Kareena, and Miss D. Mistress Kareena's picture was in the middle and slightly higher than the other two girls, which was how he remembered seeing them the first night in the basement of Miss Jen's store. To the left of the female symbol was Penny's picture and to the right was Kathy's picture. Below each picture Kimmee added names. Kimmee took the liberty of adding 'Miss' in front of Penny and Kathy's names. Finally he added the words FEMALE GODESSES in large letters across the bottom of the poster.

He was so excited about completing the poster that he could not wait for home to admire. His cock was pressing hard against his panties and pants. Kimmee unzipped his pants and stroked his cock while admiring the pictures of his Goddesses. Cum began to leak from his painfully aroused cock. The girls were all gorgeous and he imagined kneeling at their feet and worshipping them. Kimmee closed his eyes and massaged the sticky cum all over his boy pussy. Soon his hands and cock were slick with his goo. He clenched his fingers around his cock like a tight pussy and imagined Miss Jen riding him while the other Goddesses watched. He felt an orgasm coming, but he continued to stroke. He stared at his co-workers and imagined being their fuck toy. Kimmee was daring enough to sneak a finger down to his pussy hole. Slowly he pushed it in and his whole body shivered. He imagined Penny fucking him up the ass. It was too much for him to handle. His mind went into overload and he pumped hard into his hands. For the first time he broke down and could not hold back. His cock swelled against his tight hand and an intense orgasm took over. Hot cum spurted out and covered the floor. Kimmee pumped and pumped and drained his cock of all his pent-up cum.

When he was finished he felt guilty and ashamed. He knew Mistress Kareena would be furious if she found out about his accident. Quickly he got down on the floor and licked up the evidence. He was surprised at the amount of cum he had to lick up and he was not thrilled about doing it, but he knew Mistress would want it that way. It seemed dirty and disgusting to him, but he did it anyway. He was a slut and could not control himself.

Just as Kimmee finished cleaning up his mess, his phone rang. He picked up the phone. It was the front desk security in his office building. "Hi Ken. We have a Miss Kareena here to see you."

Kimmee's body tensed at the mention of his Mistress's name. Even though he had just had an orgasm, his cock grew hard instantly. "..ahh..okay. I'll be right down."

Kimmee never dreamed Mistress Kareena would show up at work. He was excited but nervous about what she would do. He prayed she would not expose his secret lifestyle to his co-workers and he prayed she would not discover his accident. Kimmee pulled up his silky panties and buttoned his pants. He wanted to wait for his cock to shrink but he knew Mistress Kareena wouldn't want to be left waiting. He grabbed a paper file and held it in front of his crotch to hide his erection.

Mistress Kareena sat in a guest chair in the lobby. She was stunningly beautiful in a pinstriped suit coat and skirt. Ken knew the security guards were enjoying the sight. Mistress Kareena played the part of a business woman very well when Ken met her. "Hello Ken. It's so nice to see you."

"Hi Miss Kareena. I'm glad you could make it. Shall we go up to my office?"

It was a long and quiet walk back to his office. Once in his office he closed the door. Mistress Kareena instantly took control. "Let's see if you really are a good girl when I'm not around. Strip down to your panties and get on your knees."

Ken was panic stricken at the sudden invasion into his office. Mistress Kareena could see his concern. She locked his office door. "Don't worry sissy. Your secret will be kept inside this office. Now be a good girl and do as I say."

Reluctantly Ken stripped down to his panties and stockings and kneeled before his Mistress. At first she didn't acknowledge him. She scanned his office and found his Goddess poster. "Hmmm. Very nice Kimmee. I'm impressed! I love it! I can see that you really do want to worship us."

As a reward, Mistress Kareena moved her foot over to Kimmee's crotch and massaged his cock with the tip of her shoe. He moaned at the touch of her shiny shoe. Mistress Kareena mocked him. "Mmm. My little sissy slut. You like having your clitty rubbed don't you?"

"Yes."

"Where is your purse dear?"

Kimmee tensed. "Purse? I don't have a purse Mistress?"

Mistress Kareena picked up a ruler and stepped behind Kimmee. She lightly swatted his ass with the ruler. "Shame on you sissy. You should always carry a purse. It should be filled with lipstick, make up and all your special creams."

Mistress Kareena walked around Kimmee and inspected him. "Hmm. Very pretty panties and stockings. Let's see those nails."

Ken held out his nails. They were painted in clear polish. He hadn't done his nails in a few days so the polish was a bit faded and uneven. Mistress Kareena did not allow for this. She swatted his ass again with the ruler. "Your nails need work sissy. They should be pretty and shiny every day!"

Mistress Kareena spent the next few minutes disciplining Kimmee. It was a technique she learned from Miss Jen. Light swats and clear directions. The purpose was to sexually stimulate Kimmee while mentally and physically disciplining him. It was form of training to get Kimmee to act and dress in a manner that was pleasing to Mistress Kareena.

By the end of the discipline session, Kimmee's cock was dripping. Mistress Kareena leaned down and rubbed his balls and cock with her hand. Almost immediately something seemed wrong to Mistress Kareena. His balls didn't seem as tight and swollen as usual. She became very suspicious and she spoke to him like a lecturing mother. Her hand firmly cupped his balls. "Kimmee dear. Something's not right here? Have you been a naughty girl?"

Kimmee's face blushed. He played dumb. "Ah..,no mistress. What do you mean?"

From his body language alone, Mistress knew he was guilty. She cupped his balls even tighter and raised her voice. "Don't lie to me sissy! You've been playing with your clitty haven't you? You let your nasty cum out of your clitty, didn't you?"

Kimmee's eyes instantly darted to the floor. He was embarrassed and ashamed. He could not hide his guilt. "Yes.... I'm...I'm sorry. I couldn't help it."

Mistress Kareena's was proud of herself for uncovering his bad behavior. She was enjoying seeing her slave cower and shake in front of her. She felt very powerful. Mistress Kareena smacked him hard with the ruler. "I can't believe you slut! Can't you control yourself? How could you disobey me like that?" Her voice was getting louder and Kimmee was fearful that people outside his office could hear.