All Comments on 'Dominating Miss Davenshaw Ch. 02'

by Mesmaster

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KindAsCakeKindAsCakeover 8 years ago
Not a kink I get

This is well written, I just find it so uncomfortable that her life is being destroyed. I've seen other stories like this and I don't see how that's sexy. My knee jerk reaction is that this is for men who want to "put women in their place". Is it that simple? I'm curious if it's that simple or is there more to this particular fetish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I fully agree

humiliation is one thing if it gets the subject off. but dominating in this way is one of cowardice on a persons character similar to bulling but worse and shows more of a deep rooted mental issue and lack of maturity by showing a fraternity type little boys club, because none of these men would be in a board room. so keep writing if it helps with your therapy about getting back at people who have worked hard to get ahead of people who believe they are entitled to something they haven't earned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yes in this case it is about 'putting the woman in her place' with that place being on the end of a mans cock. More broadly it's about a power dynamic and a rapid shift in the balance. It is good fantasy which means it should not be realistic.

WilmagronWilmagronover 6 years ago

It would be better if more attention was on her efforts to resist this desire that he aroused in her. This seems to be written from a male perspective, where we only get to see the consequences of what happens in her mind, but not how that happens. A female perspective would include more of why obedience is pleasurable and why the hypnosis works (because some part of her wants it to work).

A woman at the top of the business hierarchy might feel like no man is good enough, since she is better than all of them. She gets them all to submit and therefore, no one is good enough. She is desperate for that man who can get her to submit despite all her efforts to resist and now, she has found out that this man is a hypnotist. The fact that he is ruthless and breaks all her boundaries is just another challenge that she desperately wants him to win.

To clarify, this extreme stuff only works in fantasy - not in real life.

wicked62wicked62over 4 years ago

I find humiliation distasteful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous