All Comments on 'Dominating my Husband!!'

by johnemerson30

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
opencrotchopencrotchover 12 years ago
Very Hot!

I like your style of writing very much. This is a very erotic tale you have written for us. Thanks.

jusdafaxjusdafaxover 11 years ago
This is terrible

Piece of unmitigated crap!!! Makes anyone with a set of balls want to puke at the stupidity of the so called man in the story and the arrogance of the bitch who says that she does it all for him. DO NOT waste your time reading this unrealistic drivel.

suppleWritersuppleWriterabout 11 years ago
A Wonderful story. Not every reader seems to get it, though!

A Wonderful story. Not every reader seems to get it, though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Be honest, he's your bitch

Why do women like you like to deny that their husbands are their bitches and why do you want to hide it. The human being is a biological machine, you found out how it is programmed and how it works, and you're manipulating and using it to your advantage, plain and simple. Don't worry, even if you let the world know he's your bitch, he'd still be your bitch! You got him under control.

Also, he was moaning and groaning with pleasure as you fucked his ass and you totally got off from it, so why call it a form of punishment. You should regularly fuck his ass, making him jerk off and cum hard! It will however be his reward not his punishment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
as said below - an excellent story

An excellent story, especially the way she talks to him.

The language IS very realistic and, in fact, very similar to how a previous partner spoke to me when she first used a strapon on me. However, that wasn't as a punishment it was just something that she really wanted to do and I wasn't happy about but did to please her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Get a dog

If you wanted something to obey you, get a dog. No man wants to be treated like that and most would have given you a split lip or worse. Get a clue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ha

Sounds like some of you guys are experiencing some shrinkage just reading this!

Well written. Definitely one of the better stories of its kind that I have read. I like the rare occasions some one writes a domme who is not off the wall sadistic or full bore psycho. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Manipulative Bitch

He needs to run, run very fast to the nearest law office and divorce her. What a bitch!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

How 'bout shoving the fat end of a Louisville slugger up her ass then tell her everything is all right. Fucking bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Boy?

Why didn't she buy a dog? She sure doesn't deserve a man. Her behavior and actions make her eligible for jail time. Not exactly a loving wife than any man would want to spend any time with. Divorce is the only option.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

You can dominate me anytime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Are yoiu enjoying your divorce?

Because when you degrade and humiliate your husband in that manner, he is going to look at himself in the mirror, remind himself that he has some pride and self respect, and throw your manipulative ass out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Written by a gay guy.

No self esteem, no balls, no talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great domination!!!! A Bitch Boy always needs to know his place in the bed!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoy your blackeye?

Because you've earned it. Followed by the divorce. Who is happy now bitch? I'm still laughing at this silly tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Idiots

The title is Dominatin my Husband and the first paragraph explains that she uses prostate milking and strapon fucking to control him. So I guess I have two points 1) some people really enjoy this 2) you must have enjoyed it for reading all the way through. That being said this was very well written and I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
insight and understanding

what a kind loving woman.that takes the time to understand her spouse's needs. i would hold you up in high regard and treat you like my Queen..well done. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear understanding

This isn't an understanding woman. This is a cold hearted, self centered manipulative bitch interested in herself and herself alone. She doesn't care about him. She even says "I don't want to push him too hard and hurt him THE FIRST TIME". Which means she has no real problem hurting him. Yep. That's what we all need is someone to abuse and hurt us. What a crock, even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
End of control?

The divorce. Because this is a vicious bitch using him as a toy. Concerned only with her own gratification. Why would any man stay with her for two seconds? Total manure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hard to fathom/stomach

I simply don't see how you think he gives up all sense of "self" so quickly and capitulates to the bitch. It would take prolonged and more physical abuse to break someones will and turn them into what you portray. You would have to have absolute control, ALL the time. Even for fiction, this was simply unbelievable crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Giant pile of crap

No husband stays with a wife that is torturing him. This is a self centered manipulative bitch interested in her own amusement. Just divorce her. And to the commentator that said people didn't like this crap but read it anyway I'll just say this - a number of times I've read this crap and at the end the husband realizes he has a pair of balls, gathers his pride and self respect and either throws the whore out or does something clever like kills her or sends her to live out her days in a Mexican whorehouse. I like those endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
After the last strapon session

He went to the hospital for repair surgery. They called the Police and she went to jail. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not a relationship

A divorce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
huh

Seemed less about 'fixing' the relationship, and more about getting ones way, by making their significant other uncomfortable if need be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Act like this.

Get a divorce - if you're lucky. Some husbands might take offense to being sexual assaulted and decide to beat the crap out of their abusive wives. This was just stupid.

uncomonnerduncomonnerdover 8 years ago
spousal abuse

this husband is being abused no matter what the wife's reasons for her action are. NUFF SAID! no man wants to be in an abusive relationship like the one in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story I love that you have taken control of the relationship.

Like I said I love that you have taken control of the relationship. All men need a wife like you to put them in their place and I love how you are doing it with love and respect. Men need a strap on every now and again, kinda takes them down a peg or two. Another thing you may try with some good results is have him wear a pair of panties to work occasionally. Text him during the day and ask how his cock feels in them, tease him with does he think anyone knows he's wearing them...ect....good luck and have fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spanked husband

My wife has come to the same conclusion, except she also puts me over her knee (we're usually both naked), and tans my heinie until I come around and do whatever she says, even though I'm 60. markiee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And then he divorced her

He's supposed to be a successful business man. Ie he's desirable on the relationship market. The way you've wrote it, at best he a very reluctant participant in all this. It's not his choice of sexual relationship, so why would he stay with such a controlling and ultimately selfish wife. Makes no sense, he's go and find a relationship with someone who cared about his sexual needs equally to their own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous