Dominating Older Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you had enough nastiness for now?" I asked. "Are you ready to stop this ass play? Would you rather kiss my feet for awhile and stop being my nasty boy?"

"Please don't stop. I love your finger in my ass. I love being your nasty boy. I want to do nasty things for you. Please don't stop," Clive begged.

"You want more, more nastiness, Clive?" I queried.

"Please more. Please don't stop."

I pulled out of his ass just briefly to add more lube to my fingers, and he let out such sigh of disappointment it pulled at my heart, but I knew he wouldn't be disappointed for long. As soon as my fingers were dripping with lube, I positioned them again at the entrance, the entrance of his further enslavement, and pushed three fingers deep into him, again exploring his insides. Then I started to piston in and out of him.

"Aaahhhh, so good, so good," was all Clive had to say to know he was hooked on anal, hooked on my fingers.

My fingers found his prostate and massaged it with each deep penetration. Soon Clive was bucking wildly around my fingers, and I admonished him not to cum without my permission. I had him again acknowledge that his orgasms belonged to me now. After a few more minutes, he told me he was close to cumming, so I slowed my assault, but still moving until he told me to stop.

At that point he was so close to orgasm that any stimulation would put him over the top, so I gently removed my fingers from his behind and had him get off the couch and stand facing it. I sat down in front of him with my face at the same level as his throbbing cock, which was twitching in time with his heart beat, and bringing my face very close to it, lightly blew on it, going up and down its length and paying special attention to its swollen head. I let my fingers caress and feel the muscles of his thighs, sometimes using both hands to slide down and up one leg and then the other. I had him spread his legs and lowering myself a little, embraced his upper thighs so his ball sack just rested on my shoulder. From this vantage point I could again spread his cheeks and tease his ass once again, and he began to thrust onto my fingers as before.

When he told me he was again close to cumming, I stopped my stimulation. I removed my fingers and ended my embrace of Clive's thighs. Again positioning myself in front of his hard and needful cock, I blew my breath on his member, causing him to shudder involuntarily.

"Would you like me to take you into my mouth, Clive, and have me lick and suck on your hard cock? Would you like to feel my warm wet mouth engulf your manhood and pleasure you like no woman ever has? Would you like that, Clive?" I seduced him.

"Oh God, yes. I'd love for you to suck me," Clive blurted out.

Hearing this, I reached out to his nipples and pinched and pulled on them, until he was squirming in pain and ecstasy. Then dragging my fingernails down his torso, I caressed all around his genitalia but without ever touching his cock. Then reaching between his legs I pushed back into his ass and resumed my reaming his ass.

Then I told him, "Thrust towards my mouth, Clive. Thrust like you want to feel my moist lips around your hungry cock. It is hungry, isn't it, Clive. Tell me how hungry your cock is to cum. Tell me how much you need to cum, Clive. Tell me now," I ordered him.

"Oh, I'm so excited. I'm so close. My cock is sooo hungry for your mouth. It's so hungry to cum. Please let me cum," Clive confessed, thrusting towards my lips as I ran my tongue across them, making them shine with moisture, and teasingly beckoning him to thrust harder. My fingers in his ass penetrated deeply with each of his thrusts.

Each time he approached orgasm he confessed he was close, and I took him to the point where he was begging me to stop for fear of coming without permission. Then I would blow my hot breath over his painfully erect cock, my mouth within millimeters of it. Now even my breath was beginning to take him over the top, and he was desperately telling me he couldn't take any more.

I finally took pity on poor Clive. Removing my fingers from his ass, I leaned back against the couch and reaching under my breasts, I lifted both towards my lips and alternately licked the nipple of one and then the other, all the while staring into Clive's eyes. Then squeezing them together, while pinching my nipples, I asked him, "Wouldn't you like to fuck these? It would be so good to feel your hard cock sliding between my tits. Would my nasty boy like to fuck my tits and cum all over them? If you want to cum, you'd better tell me how much you want to fuck my beautiful tits and cum all over them."

Soon Clive was telling me what I wanted to hear. So I had him lean forward towards me while placing his hands on the back of the couch. I had him gently thrust towards my tits while I again reached between his legs and entered his ass once again. "Thrust towards my tits, Clive. Thrust like you were going to fuck them, BUT don't you dare touch them with your cock. Tell me how much you want to cum, Clive. Tell me my nasty boy is ready to cum all over my tits."

Again I entered his rear and as my fingers found his prostate, Clive confessed and begged about how he wanted to cum and cum all over my tits, all the time thrusting towards my tits. When he alerted me to his impending orgasm, I told him, "Cum, nasty boy. Cum all over my tits and don't stop until I tell you to stop, you nasty boy. Cum now, all over my tits."

This permission to cum broke the dam, and Clive shot rope after rope of hot, creamy cum all over my tits, crying out, "Oh God, Oh God," over and over as I continued to push into his ass, pushing on his prostate with each push, until Clive was ready to collapse.

I luxuriated in what had just transpired and leaned back even further into the couch, letting Clive's cum ooze down my breasts. "Such a good nasty boy. Now be my nasty boy and lick off all your nasty cum off me and make my tits feel good," I instructed Clive, and he dove into my breasts and lapped up his mess, all the while making my breasts feel good.

As his tongue bathed me after he hungrily devoured his own cum, I realized that I had struck gold with Clive. I might still need a hard fuck with a hot young stud now and then, but for my dark desires, Clive was a perfect fit.

I would plug him before he left and insist he remained plugged when at home to remind him of me, and when he returned next, he would wear a pink ribbon, tied in a big bow around his cock and balls, to show me that they belonged to me. Then I would have him worship my strap-on and become a whore for my cock. Does it get any better? I don't think so.

12