All Comments on 'Dominating Rachel'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great job!

A really fine story. Hopefully this will be the beginning of a good multi-story series. You've captured the enjoyment of both the wife and husband as she gets to be a slut while he truly gets served. THX!

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
That was brilliant!

This was an excellent story, and, unlike many fine stories, totally believable; you have done really well with this and I hope you will build on this wonderful foundation. Thank you and please have five stars with my good wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story except for the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 stars

I loved this story so much. The way you described everything in detail, and captured how both the wife and husband were feeling, it was amazing. I hope you make this a two part story.. or just post more. You're writing is really good. 5 out of 5 stars.

SubSandySubSandyalmost 10 years ago
great!

I really hope there is more to follow!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent writing

You have written a wonderful story!

The characters are full for such a short fiction piece. Their growth - as they first struggle with and then delve into their new roles - is very believable. The plot glows with love and trust in their D/s lifestyle.

My favourite part is that, at any point, slut could have used the safe word, even in the closet at the end. I love how that means it was her desire too and how Sir's love and desire for slut would have grown to know he was making her deeply happy.

I'm not in a D/s relationship myself this time, as my husband doesn't 'get it', but hopefully he can read stories like this to see how both parties show their love for each other with mutual consent and 'safe words'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The wife deserved a much harsher and severe punishment for cheating on and disrespecting her husband. Clearly if she had been open and honest sooner her husband was willing to step up and fulfill her needs. Cheating whore doesn't deserve to be happy after what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Re. "Dumber than a stump"

You think his comments are inane...so you purposely read one of his stories, thinking you'd like it? Right. You came here to leave a nasty comment and a one-bomb, because that's just the kind of guy you are. You probably didn't even read the story.

How about pointing us to one of the stories you've written? Oh, that's right. You haven't written any. You just come here to read free stories that others took the time to write, and then spew your bile all over the keyboard so you'll feel like a real man.

Go away, you spineless turd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
She smiled? Because her husband was abusing her?

Treating her worse than you'd treat your dog? What a disgusting idea. Which led to this disgusting story. A tale of abuse and humiliation. He belonged in jail. Were his family and friends to know how he treated his wife, they'd never talk to him again. Just plain awful story.

jimbo102jimbo102almost 9 years ago
see this is where we should have public executions

for the fucktards who comment in a bdsm category that she in being treated bad, "why the fuck did you open this story then, what do you thing BDSM stands for Bumbling Dickwads Show Mercy?

domination & submission are physical, emotional, & social and even more if you can handle it,

please don't comment on things if you cannot comprehend, maybe its time you learnt to lick your mothers shit covered asshole.

this story is basically a perfect cautionary tale & guide for those discovering such desires early in their life, & with warning about the pitfalls if they make the wrong decisions,

just like any job take hardwork to be rewarding, so does love and marriage require trust and greater hardwork to make life worth , there are various options to do so, why? because we all never grew up in a Disney palace, and had the perfect life.

Due to various accidental events in our life, at a subconscious level occurs a psychological conditioning combined with various other intrinsic & extrinsic factors,

well i'm not the one who should be telling any one abt why we are diffrent.

i can only say this, "in Each of us resides a GENIUS & a PSYCHOPATH, its only our choices which lead us to be one of the either,

Genius------------------You-------------------Psychopath

which side do you want to bend to?

1954hall1954hallabout 8 years ago
Nice story

He was easy on her, the punishment given was from the mind of someone that isn't a natural Dom. I would have used more nipple clamps and between the legs spanking. But that being said you did a good job. Ignore the idiots that offer no imput but criticized the effort.

christmas_apechristmas_apeabout 8 years ago

a sexcellent follow up to The Submissive Cocksucker in a totally fresh direction.

thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really good but a let down

I really enjoyed your story but the ending just turned me off completely. I don't really know why but oh well. Overall great content though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wonderful story.

Please write a sequel for this. Its such a wonderful story. Thank you.

LovingMe23LovingMe23almost 5 years ago
Dammmmmmnnnn!

This was awesome! I don't mind being a little submissive but can never fully let go so cudos to Rachel! Good job.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
I love good stories that give an explanation of the psychology of the true submissive...

... as I do not understand it myself. I cannot fathom being that way. And a story that shows me the possible reasons for, and what they get from it interests me, and certainly if well told. And this is well told.

I only wonder if the husband became a dom in truth. Did she really change him. Or is he doing this only because it’s what Rachel says she really wants, so he as the loving husband acts the part. And maybe a little bit of him is cringing, and dying inside, as he acts it out.

5-stars & Favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I reallly liked the story -- but the end was a total turn off, and a little disturbing. I understand how you've built the dynamic for the most part, but on a scale of 1 to 10, this is like a 100. It's way out there. I understand you wanted to keep them in subspace, but cheating is a tharapy and honest conversation problem, not a tit for tat problem. And even if he isn't acutally fucking another women (I'm assuming he's not) it's still rediculously cruel, and unproductive. When punishing someone, you need tot make sure they understand why -- and generally, it should be fairly timely. I know I just sound like a broken record, but this really just seems arbitrary and cruel.

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Great story, as a submissive it brings back many great pleasures from my past life. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with Auspat.

In college, I became a sub for 2 black men who were also students. Very pleasurable reading and great memories! Pam

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story ruined at the end u should never include other people without prior consent and also she had no way of using her safe word so it went from Dom/sub to abuse being blindfolded gagged an tied up is abusive done for the purpose it was. Also he lied he said he wouldn’t be angry if he wasn’t angry then y the need for revenge as punishment. U ruined a great story as soon as u included another woman the story fell so short an it was just tit for tat an a real Dom would behave appropriately so she’s basically got herself an abusive husband. I would of cried an screamed as loud as I could behind the gag an even though they may do nothing I’d be alerting them im not happy then wen released the police would be called as all the punishments then come down to abuse in my opinion an she will have marks to prove it. He is showing he’s not a Dom but a pathetic abuser who had no regard for his wife at all. She should divorce him quick he’s smashed hard limits in the whole community an that’s not acceptable ( she couldn’t safe word an that’s the major flag for abuse not bdsm) this wasnt safe sane or consensual his wife didn’t consent which in turn makes it unsafe an not sane too

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Interesting start. Good explanations of what and why she wanted to be done to her.

Unfortunately the "why" stopped near the end. Just reading about a woman being humiliated, without explanation for why she liked it, was not pleasant.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I absolutely cannot tolerate infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The ending was a total let down y the revenge he said he wouldn’t be angry so he lied there goes the trust so not only putting the Dom/sub relationship at risk but the marriage too he’s just ended up abusive an she doesn’t realise she’s actually in danger

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

She smiled, she loved the abuse she loved being cucked by him.

Her slavery deepens.

Another chapter would’ve given better closure, but SJ is long gone

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm a sub to my wife and wish she would do to me the things you have described. I enjoy the humiliation of being called names and spankings, but she refuses to do those things for me.

After we were first together and married, she would go out dancing and come home and have me lick clean the cream pies from her pussy and ass that a guy that she occasionally spent the night with.

It would be great if you could write a story about a male sub with a dominant female

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...