All Comments on 'Dominating the Sexy Office Administrator'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stupidity runs amok - with pictures!

Which makes the visit with the police so easy. I always wonder how characters can be SO stupid as to make a video or take pictures during the commission of a crime. Cardboard characters, horrible dialogue and actions without rhyme or reason equal an awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
humiliation of dawn

Sarah can arrange for a hung black stud to fuck Dawn until she has swollen baby bump and send video to her husband's work email address. The result delicious humiliation as hubby files for divorce and marries Dawn.

parputter69parputter69about 10 years ago
I disagree.

I have to disagree with the 2 previous anonymous comments. It is not that bad. No one is going to the police. The dialogue could us some work; it is found far too often in all of your stories. You need to change it up. Also, it would work better if you would have written something about Sarah trying to seduce Dawn in the past. Give us a work-up to the corn roast; not just all in one night.

DiannahDiannahabout 10 years ago
5 stars

Just perfect! All motivations are properly considered in the storyline, and the story is well-written. And of course, it's hot!

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 10 years ago
Very erotic story

You write some of the most erotic stories on this site. I don't understand why some readers get so bent out of shape because the story's not realistic. It's erotic fantasy at its best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love that someone can take my administrator account to have control

wish someone could take control as administrator in my computer

t_zanten@yahoo.com

verbicideverbicideabout 9 years ago
My ideal end?

Hubby finds out and puts a bullet in Sarah's brain. I can't stand rapists. I bit of seduction, sure, but rape? Blecchh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous