Dominating the Sexy Office Administrator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn's head was swimming around with great uncertainty and the lingering effects of too much alcohol didn't help, as the three girls easily escorted her across the room to the bed. She glanced around and noticed all three were naked and they were all grinning from ear to ear. When Sarah wrapped her arms around her torso and embraced her in a loving fashion, Dawn merely let it happen.

They stood beside the bed and Dawn felt totally surrounded and overwhelmed. Sarah stood in front and hugged her, leaning in to kiss her neck and the side of her face. Ana was directly behind and her hands caressed and fondled every inch of her heated flesh. Carla was on one side and her hands busily groped and fondled the exposed womanly parts. She cupped one boob and squeezed one of Dawn's luscious ass-cheeks, trying to get as much satisfaction as possible with her hands.

Sarah ran her fingers down the shivering chest and onto the bare tummy. There was a loud gasp when her fingers curved around the pelvis and dipped between the top of Dawn's thighs. The thrill was instantaneous. Sarah sensed the timorous resistance and then she nudged Dawn's bare feet apart until the gap was wide. She immediately speared the wetness, causing Dawn to rise onto her tiptoes trying to get away.

"Get ready, my love. All three of us are going to have sex with you."

"No, please no."

"I love your body... love how your body reacts when I do this," Sarah whispered and pinched the precious clitoris with her fingertips. Then she twirled the bud around in a furious manner.

Dawn tried to stretch higher, as if she was a ballerina. "Oh please, Sarah, please don't."

"I want to watch you orgasm... climax like my dearest slut."

"No, no, I can't... I won't!"

"You will, my love... just like in the living room with Ana and Carla."

One of the girls had a handful of titty and the other molested the cheeks of Dawn's ass, as if she was testing melons in a grocery store. Caught in the restrictive embrace between the three young women was terrifying yet Dawn struggled to retain some measure of control over her emotions. When she tried to bring her legs together, Sarah stopped her. "Spread'em! Spread your feet and show me how much you want to be my lover," Sarah whispered.

Her feet were only about a foot apart yet it was enough space for the expert clitoris molestation. Dawn felt a perilous tremor shoot through her insides and her knees almost buckled. "Please, don't, don't," she pleaded.

"You're going to cum. Aren't you, my love?"

"No, I'm not."

Sarah pinched the throbbing clit a little harder. "Oh you will... just like before."

"Naaaa, naaaa," Dawn moaned and tried to stretch even higher on her tiptoes.

"You're going to be my love-slave at work just like here."

"Huugh, what?"

Sarah rolled the delicate clitty around in the vast wetness. "I'm going to make you cream at work... just like now," she declared.

"No, no, you can't."

"I'll come into your office and we'll close the door and pull the shades."

Dawn couldn't move any higher and the sporadic spasms turned treacherous. "Ooohhh, oooh!"

"I'll take off your panties and shove them in your mouth when I have sex with you."

Dawn visualized the awful threat. She grunted out loud a couple of times and then the juices started flowing freely out of her belly. The sound of the terrible molestation hit her ears and nothing in the world could stop the orgasm, which exploded when her clitoris got stretched to an enormous size. "Gawd no, no, please stop."

"Yes, yes, my love. Be my little slut and cum for me," Sarah stated, as she turned the married woman into her slave.

The climax seemed to last forever and the only thing on her mind was the forbidden ecstasy. Dawn never realized what was next, as Ana and Carla jumped onto the bed. The orgasm eventually subsided and she managed to steady herself by keeping her arms wrapped around her young mistress. As soon as the tremors stopped, Dawn glanced at Ana and Carla who were locked in an intimate embrace.

It was easy for Sarah to get her way. She pushed the exhausted woman and forced Dawn onto the bed so that she was on her stomach and between Carla's splayed legs. Panic set in and Dawn looked at the controlling young woman for any ray of hope, but Sarah's stern expression left no doubt as to who was in-charge.

When Dawn turned her head back to Carla, her heart stopped. The girl brazenly held her swollen pussy-lips apart and beckoned for Dawn's hot mouth to suck her opening. The implications sent shivers through her body, as it had been several years since she had even touched another woman in any sexual fashion. Her mind was in turmoil, as she wondered about what was expected of her.

Sarah put her hand on the back of Dawn's head and pushed. When the flushed face entered Carla's crotch, everyone held their breath. The thought of cunnilingus sent a shiver up Dawn's backbone and she rolled her tongue through the tangy wetness. She felt the girl's hips respond to the sudden tongue lashing and then the swollen clitty was inside of her mouth. It seemed expected that she should suck and caress the clit and Dawn reasoned the molestation would bring an end to her dilemma.

The encounter was swift and pleasurable for the young student worker. Carla didn't hold anything back, as she experienced a mind-blowing orgasm and then pushed the obedient woman across the bed towards her girlfriend. Ana was overly excited after watching all the drama and her time in the limelight lasted minutes rather than hours, as she had wanted.

It was definitely a night that all of them would remember. Naked as the day she was born and without any way to stop the domination, Dawn was merely a sex-toy for the three raunchy young women, as they took turns using and abusing her until they all fell asleep. The sunrise was burning and colorful and so were Sarah's wanton desires, as she woke up beside the woman of her dreams.

Sarah embraced Dawn with one arm around her shoulders and one across her luscious chest. She cupped one of the tits and whispered. "I've never seen anyone cum like you... so fast, so easy and so often," she said and tightened her embrace. "I'm going to send you home knowing you're my devoted slave."

Dawn opened her eyes and noticed the morning sun coming through the curtains. She squinted and was about to utter a protest when Sarah kissed her. Lying flat on her back with the young tigress pinning her shoulders on the mattress, Dawn was virtually at the mercy of Sarah and her two girlfriends. The kissed heated up right away and nothing prevented Ana and Carla from fondling her nakedness.

Dawn shifted her torso when one of her nipples got devoured and she twisted her hips when she felt someone push her legs apart. It was impossible to break the kiss, as Sarah used her brutal strength, and then the stars exploded in her head. Ana used her tongue to trace circles all around both nipples, refusing to actually touch the hardened buds. Dawn felt Carla's hot mouth suck hard on her upraised pelvis and knew the girl was leaving incriminating marks, but she couldn't stop the telltale hickies.

Sarah abruptly broke the kiss, but not the loving embrace. "Please wait, my love. I don't want you to cum like you did earlier," she whispered. Suddenly sharp teeth closed around her right nipple and a tongue caressed the captured bud. Skilled fingers pinched her other nipple and rolled it around like a marble in oil. Dawn felt fingers grab her swollen labia and spread the lips to expose her soul to the devil.

Her eyes opened wide and Dawn pleaded with the young mistress. "Sarah, darling, please stop... no more. I have to go," she whispered.

"Yes, you'll leave soon... very soon."

Dawn tried to use her arms, but they were easily brushed aside. Then she felt the burning breath wash across her pelvis and scorch the insides of her thighs. "Whooww, Sarah, ask her to stop."

Sarah watched her dear friend swoop in and devourer the exposed clitoris. When the womanly body shivered and twisted to get free, she laughed. "I know. Carla is good and her tongue is the best."

"Please, no, no more."

Dawn tried to bring her thighs together, but suddenly her head got jerked around when Sarah grabbed a handful of hair. "Spread your legs. Hold them wide so Carla can make you her whore."

"No, no."

"Wider! WIDER!"

The sharp teeth seized her clit and she cried. "Owe... dear lord, it hurts."

"Wait, make sure you wait."

"Wait? Yes, wait," Dawn moaned and wondered what the girl was talking about.

Sarah noticed the worried expression and smiled. "Are you going to show hubby your hickies? Tell him that you have a new girlfriend," she asked and jerked the hair back and forth.

"No, gawd no."

"I'm sure he would love to watch you cum. Are you ready?"

"No, no, I can't," Dawn pleaded, trying to answer both questions as her confusion spiraled higher and higher.

"Oh, my love, your pretty ass is moving. You're going to cum!"

"No, no, never."

Her nipples were harder than rocks and Ana molested both with her mouth and fingers. Suddenly she got goosed. Carla fingerfucked her with two fingers and continued to suck hard on her vibrating clitty. "Holy shit! You're doing it. You're cumming!"

"No, no." Dawn felt her entire body go out of control and she wondered why?

"You're the best. You cream like a slut and cum like a whore."

The humiliation worked against her, as the severe convulsions erupted in her guts. Her hips bucked and bounded up and down from the drastic cunnilingus and finger-fucking. "Stop, pleases stop," Dawn begged.

"Yes, yes, cum, my love."

The embrace intensified and so did Ana and Carla's molestation. It wasn't her body that went out of control when the orgasm ensued; it was an unknown character in a dream who was overcome by some mysterious lust. She tried to speak and protest, but no words came out. "Huuummm, haaaggghhh."

"Yes, cum... cum."

The climax would be permanently etched in her mind. Spasm after spasm rocked her awakened body and Dawn became aware of lust being stronger than her willpower. She looked at the smiling girl and realized Sarah was in control. The powerful orgasm eventually subsided and Dawn simply allowed the three girls to do whatever they wanted to her. When she was asked to kiss or caress, she did; when she was asked to fondle and molest, she did.

Luckily it was Saturday morning and not a workday so her schedule was flexible. The sun was high and it was noon before she was permitted to get dressed. She wanted a shower in the worst way, but Sarah would have nothing to do with her cleaning and cleansing herself before going home. "No, I want you to get dressed... leave all of the love-juices and marks on your body. When you walk into your bedroom, I want you to remember our time together," Sarah stated.

***

One might say that Dawn ran the large complex, as being head of administration meant she controlled the paperwork to ensure the place ran smoothly. Everyone held her with the highest esteem and relied on Dawn to keep everything up to date. No one suspected the administration department had a new leader and Dawn certainly wasn't about to reveal the news.

Sarah poked her head into Dawn's office and smiled. "I hope you aren't busy... but I get horny every morning at this time," she whispered just loud enough for Dawn to hear. "Do you mind if I join you?"

Dawn merely sat still and nodded her head, as she didn't know how to refuse. "Yeeaa, yes, come in," she replied.

The door closed and it was like a knife going through her heart. Dawn tried to look at the young woman, but had to look away when the dark eyes burned a hole through her resolve. The girl held out her hand and motioned with her extended fingers for Dawn to give her something. "Take them off. Remove your panties, as you won't need them for the rest of the day," she whispered.

"But... but please, not at work," Dawn replied.

"Like I told you at my place, I love hearing you beg."

Dawn stared at the hand. She didn't move a muscle until Sarah reacted. The girl quickly turned towards the door and pretended she was going to exit the office. "I'm sure everyone will love hearing all about the corn roast and what happened after," she said and grinned at the frightened boss. "If your panties aren't in my hand within 60 seconds, your reputation will be ruined!"

The time ticked down and it took measly ten to fifteen seconds for all of her courage to disappear. Dawn slowly leaned forward in her chair and stripped the lacy garment without taking her eyes off of the dominating young worker. When she gingerly placed the panties in Sarah's hand, Dawn knew there was no turning back, as the girl was now in full control.

"You were fantastic at the party... on the ride home... in bed at my place. I've never seen anyone cum so fast... so hard when you got tongued." When Sarah noticed Dawn's face turn bright red with embarrassment, she continued. "It was amazing watching you cum... knowing you couldn't wait."

"No, I... I... I had too much to drink."

"That's what makes me horny. Knowing you're married and still can't wait for a good tonguing."

"Yes, no, oh please, have mercy."

"You're begging again."

"Yes, no, yes."

All of a sudden the girl's expression changed and things got serious. "STAND UP!"

"What? Stand," Dawn replied, as she obediently got to her feet and tried to remain calm.

The scene was surreal and one of suspense and elation. The dominating young woman walked around the big desk and stood in front of the frightened woman. Sarah promptly shoved the panties in the Administrator's face and Dawn opened her mouth. Dawn gagged, but quickly recovered to retain a small measure of control. She imagined the girl going out into the main admin area and waving the fancy panties around in the air and telling everyone whose they were.

"I'm going to arrange something every day... every day until you prove you are my devoted slave. It will be me, Ana or Carla who will tell you what to do."

Dawn merely shook her head and mumbled through the gag. "Nuuuugggg, nuuuugggg."

"I know you'll make me happy. Today, I'll take it easy on you. I'll leave your office once you cream."

"Nuuuugggg, naaaa."

"You know what to do. Put your fingers to work on that glorious pussy and show me what a slut you are."

"Nuuuugggg," Dawn moaned. Suddenly her skirt was lifted by the daring girl, which fully exposed her lower extremities. She hesitated for a split second, but then a harsh poke in the ribs urged her to react. Her fingers brushed across her hip and then rested directly on top of her shivering pelvis.

"Good girl. Show me how you like to finger that gorgeous snatch. Do you masturbate at home?"

Dawn shook her head trying to let Sarah know. "Huuummm, huummm."

"Good girl," Sarah whispered, as she guided the shaking hand into the opening between Dawn's thighs. Then she stepped behind Dawn and wrapped one arm around the woman's neck to reaffirm her control. "Masturbate! Use your fingers."

Dawn closed her eyes and tried to put every ounce of willpower into the resolve to satisfy the girl's demands. Her back arched, as Sarah's arm tightened around her neck, and she reluctantly slithered two fingers into her wet slit. When her clitoris slipped between the fingers, she vibrated her hand back and forth until the clit started throbbing.

"Fuck yes, yes! Do it. Fuck that little pussy and show me you're my darling slut."

The words made her cringe, but her fingers never stopped vibrating, as Dawn wanted to get the ominous ordeal over with as fast as possible. "Good girl... keep moving that sexy ass and cum, baby, cum," Sarah whispered, as she ripped the panties out of Dawn's mouth. "Oh jeesus, you're cumming!"

"No... no, I'm not."

"You are... oh fuck, you are."

Dawn tried to hold still, but random convulsions ripped through her stomach. Her hips bucked wildly and then the juices started flowing out of her tummy. Dawn knew it was wrong yet the orgasm exploded in an overwhelming fashion. Her knees buckled and Sarah sort of guided and pushed her down into the big office chair. Dawn bit her lip and tried to endure the continuous spasms roaring through her midsection, as she watched the devious girl head towards the door.

***

A week later and the recollection of what she had been forced to endure sent tremors through her entire body. Dawn sat at her desk and watched Ana leave her office with the biggest smile on her youthful face. Once the door closed, Dawn slumped in her chair, as images of what had transpired flashed into her head. Each girl had now demonstrated their superiority over the seductive administrator.

Dawn thought back to the first time when Sarah herself took charge. She remembered being in her office with the dominating young woman and how Sarah forced her to masturbate. Even days later the memory of using her very own fingers to get self-gratification was intimidating yet Dawn also found the session somewhat satisfying. She never imagined being submissive, but for some strange reason the thought of being under Sarah's control seemed paralyzing and irresistible.

The second encounter was with Carla and it followed a very similar scenario. When the girl showed up and tapped on her office door, Dawn was speechless and powerless. Her mouth hung open, as Carla boldly walked into the brightly lit office, and she didn't object when the girl closed and locked the door. Carla ordered her to strip and lay down on top of her desk, which she did after the girl explained the drastic consequences if she didn't comply.

If masturbating in the middle of the morning in her office was a first, so was getting eaten out. Carla knew exactly what buttons to push or it was more like what sensitive body parts to caress, fondle and suck to get Dawn fully aroused. Once the cunning girl overcame Dawn's pithy resistance, it was easy for her to build the passion and desire to a paramount level.

Dawn remembered her body going out of control and shuddering like crazy while she laid spread out on top of her desk. The thought of being naked at work and participating in a sexual encounter was almost too much to bear. Carla's cunnilingus was perfection and her tongue worked magic, which quickly overcame any of Dawn's opposition. When the girl departed her office, Dawn was left on top of her desk, naked and shivering.

The third sexual encounter started first thing that morning, as Ana waited for her to arrive at work. Dawn was tentative when she walked into the big building and grew almost panic stricken when the young woman met her in the main administration area. She remembered staring blankly at the girl and then having Ana take her hand, as if escorting her into the Promised Land. The resultant sexual episode lasted less than 30 minutes, but left a lasting impression.

Dawn recalled how the girl promptly removed all of her clothes once they were inside the secluded office and then ordered her to perform. Ana had been very explicit. She demanded Dawn eat her pussy and play with her tits. The hardest part for Dawn was actually getting started and touching the burning flesh. Ana's skin was soft and velvety and she twitched and jumped every time Dawn touched or caressed her womanly zones.

The girl had a set of perky tits and her nipples were extremely sensitive, as was confirmed by her crying out with each kiss and lick. When it came time to perform cunnilingus, Dawn found the act far less disparaging than she imagined. She remembered thinking she wasn't able to go through with it, but having Ana overly aroused and lust-filled likely helped. The girl pleaded and begged Dawn to eat her, which gave Dawn a feeling of power and control.

When Ana came down from the clouds after the dramatic orgasm, she simply pushed Dawn aside and got dressed, as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Apparently all three girls had an obsession about having sex in an office with the sexy administrator. Dawn sat motionless at her desk and tried to regain a measure of control over her emotions. She was a mature and responsible woman yet she had fallen prey to three daunting, student workers.