Dominating the Sexy Office Administrator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,285 Followers

It took the rest of the day to overcome the helplessness of being promiscuous at work. Dawn thought she had recovered, but her positive outlook disappeared when Sarah showed up at her office door the next morning. She merely tried to put a smile on her face, as the girl entered her office. Sarah's second session was even more traumatic than the first because it reaffirmed the girl's dominance once and for all. She had a definite plan of not only having sex with Dawn, but also wanted to add immense humiliation.

When Sarah entered and closed the office door, she immediately setup a camera in front of the big desk. Dawn knew the ordeal would not be pleasant and she tried to control her pounding heart. "We want to watch you perform... be able to watch our slave act like a loyal slut," Sarah stated in a low steady voice.

"Sarah, dear lord, please don't. Not here... not in my office," Dawn pleaded, but there was no leniency in Sarah.

Despite trying to stop the girl, Dawn found herself naked and shivering in no time. She was pushed backwards into her plush leather, office chair and her body trembled madly, as she waited for directions from the intimidating Sarah. Dawn stared straight at the controlling mistress, feeling more uncomfortable by the second, as her burning flesh pushed against the cool leather chair. Her shaking got worse when Sarah took off her clothes and pulled the biggest strap-on dildo out of her handbag.

The humiliation and trepidation would never go away. Dawn watched the girl strap the large dildo around her slender hips and then Sarah made the rubber cock bounce slowly up and down in a threatening fashion. Sarah ordered the shivering administrator to her feet and forced Dawn to bend over the top of the desk. Dawn supported her upper body by putting her hands flat on the desk.

Sarah grabbed a firm hold of Dawn's hair to ensure the woman's face pointed straight at the ominous camera. The domination by the young summer worker was real and Dawn would not forget being taken by the girl. She stared into the camera and wondered what was being recorded? Dawn pictured herself with her back severely arched, her head held high and her mouth gapped wide open in utter panic when the girl took control and ravaged her.

Her body rocked forward and backward and her luscious tits swayed wildly under her heaving chest. Sarah rode her hard. She rammed the thick dildo into the vulnerable crack until the flared head hit the puffy pussy-lips, which caused Dawn to hold her breath. The pounding was merciless. Every time Sarah drove the lengthy rubber cock to the hilt, she forced all of the air out of Dawn's lungs.

The entire time Dawn stared into the black camera lens and vowed not to surrender. The recorded version of the drastic outcome of yet another submission would be enjoyed by Sarah and her girlfriends so she embellished it for the camera. She pinned the sexy administrator on top of the desk and used the handful of hair to rock Dawn roughly back and forth. The crazed sex-maniac fucked her slave without mercy and then she used one hand to reach around the thrashing hips to grab the ultimate control button.

Dawn's worried expression was captured and so was the panic on her face when Sarah latched onto the slippery clitty. Her mouth opened wider and her eyes bulged. Dawn felt the dildo entrenched so deeply inside of her that she could hardly breathe. Her clit throbbed madly and it hurt, as Sarah yanked the bud out of the puffy labia and squeezed hard to demonstrate who was in control.

The muffled cry echoed in her ears and Sarah demanded more. One hand pulled hard on the tangled hair, which arched Dawn's back to the extreme, and her other hand molested the dripping cunt. Sarah stretched the delicate clitoris beyond a tolerable limit and she forced the administrator up on her tiptoes, as she held the dildo fully embedded. "Look! Look into the camera and let everyone know you're my faithful slut," Sarah whispered.

Her eyes were glazed over, but Dawn still stared into the phantom lens. "No, no, please Sarah, no," she pleaded.

"Good girl. Look right into the camera and tell me who you are."

"Uugghh, what?"

"Who are you?"

"Dawww, Dawn."

"Are you ready, Dawn?"

A severe spasm shot through her loins. "What? Oh yes, yes."

"Good girl. Are you going to cum?"

"Ooohhh, ooohhh."

Sarah furiously twirled the swollen clitty around and around. "Are you going to cum!"

"Oh, oh, yeaaa, yes!"

Sarah rammed her hips at Dawn's bare ass and lifted her off the floor. "Good! Cum, my love, cum."

"Yes, oh yes."

Sarah refused to loosen her grip on the pulsating clit and she marveled at the sexy body when the harsh convulsions caused it to go out of control. "Yes! Yes, look straight into the camera. Are you my little cum-slut?"

"Yes, yes."

"Fuck, baby, fuck!"

"Yes, yes."

Sarah released the swollen clitty and pushed Dawn onto the desk, as she tried to ride the thrashing hips. "Good girl, good girl. Nobody cums like my darling princess."

"Aaahhh, aaahhh," Dawn moaned and tried to calm her ragged breathing.

Sarah leaned forward and rested her chest directly on Dawn's sweaty back. "You're the greatest... best lover. I'll never get tired of watching you cream," she whispered and let go of the hair. "I have something new planned for you."

Dawn heard the drastic statement, but she was too weak to feel real fear. "What? Something planned?"

"Yes, I'm going to send Jennifer in to see you. Tomorrow morning she will come up to your office."

"Jennifer?"

"Yes, you know her. Jenn's the gorgeous young student worker who wants to be friends with us... be part of our select group... with Ana, Carla and me. You see, my love, Jennifer wants to learn," Sarah whispered.

"Learn... learn?"

"Yes, Jenn says she has several girlfriends and wants to be their mistress, but she has never done such a thing. When I suggested she could have you... practice on you, well my love, she peed her panties," Sarah said and laughed.

Her temperature came down, but not her heartbeat. Dawn tried to comprehend what Sarah was telling her, as she laid spread out on top of her office desk. "Please, Sarah, please I can't."

"Oh, you will, my love. Dear Jennifer is going to make you her little slave."

Dawn breathed a big sigh of relief when Sarah slowly withdrew the big dildo and got off her back. She turned her head to the side and watched the girl get dressed. Nothing else was said, as Sarah packed up the camera, turned and walked to the door. When the girl departed, Dawn merely collapsed and closed her eyes in total exhaustion.

THE END

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,285 Followers