All Comments on 'Domination Wrestling'

by fightswitch

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

one of the best that ive read, more please

StoneKidmanStoneKidmanalmost 10 years ago
Very hot

I was slightly confused by the rules, seemed like bondage wrestling mixed with ultimate surrender style rules but overall it was very hot. The total subjugation of both protagonist and his girlfriend would only have been made better if there was a penalty round like in Ultimate Surrender where the winners fuck the losers. I'm not a fan of men getting pegged but maybe some facesitting coupled with milking the male would've been nice perhaps coupled with the girlfriend verbally crying out how much she likes being the winner's bitch as she's getting fucked with a strap on but these are just nitpicks. Overall it was an incredibly hot contest; I'm surprised the narrator was able to withstand so much ball abuse without throwing up or blacking out. Hope you continue this series.

Stone

NarkonNarkonover 8 years ago
Great story

This was an interesting match. I hope you'll resume writing at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Immersion and genital mutilation

I can suspend a lot of disbelief in the name of fiction--and even more in the name of getting off--but there is no fucking way a business that relies on sexual conquest would encourage or allow such incredible risk of permanent testicular damage.

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
I hope this continues

Many things for coming if you want. I'd love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous