Domineering Executive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could sense Samantha feared my reaction, and attempted to diffuse his offer by replying, "I don't know Franklin. I think i'm gonna sit this one out." She paused, before continuing, "You're an incredible dancer though!"

Before Franklin could reply, I found myself interjecting, "Really babe? Don't tell me you're tired already."

Franklin spoke, "I agree! You look far too good out there to call it quits. Come on, one more dance!"

Samantha looked at me with a confused expression. I'm not sure why I pushed her, but the intrigue and my arousal were certainly the driving factor. She looked up and Franklin, and then back at me.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I replied, essentially giving her a pass to go back out there and get fondled by this larger man.

She smiled knowingly. There was an excitement on her face that I wasn't used to seeing. She shrugged, "Okay."

Franklin moved to help her back up for the second time, and he shocked us both with his next comment.

"Excellent. I can't wait to get my hands back on this gorgeous butt."

I looked up in shock. Franklin simply gave me another thumbs up as he walked my wide-eyed wife away from the table. He wasted no time, resting his large paw on my wife's ass as they approached the dance floor. She looked back in my direction as he assumed position immediately behind her, it was a look that said 'Well Steve. You asked for it.'

I could see the arousal in her eyes as she planted her rump back into him. It was like her ass was magnetized to his crotch, and I knew she loved the feeling of his manhood touching her body. I suddenly noticed that my mouth was dry, and my focus laser locked on their movements. They seemed to be talking even more than their last session, and Franklin seemed to be even more touchy-feely with Samantha. For a few moments at a time I would lose sight of them in the crowd, and every time I did I would feel a flush of panic.

A minute had passed, and they continued to explore each others bodies. I noticed Samantha look up at me, her eyes on fire. Franklin was speaking to her from behind as they danced. I saw her lips moving as well, but could not make out her words. I watched as Franklin's hands once again moved up to her breasts, confidently cupping and squeezing them. My wife didn't break eye contact with me as he did - and it was a supremely erotic moment. They stayed like that for awhile, swaying, this man caressing my wife's large tits. I looked on as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes, enjoying his touch. She mouthed some more words to him, and I watched as he slowly spun my wife around, her back now turned to me. At first she rested her hands on his shoulders, as a slower number had begun. He gently took her hands and moved them downwards, first to his waist, and then I lost sight of them.

The angle was such that I could see my wife's expression as her hands rummaged around what I knew was his crotch. At first she looked shocked, and then her agape mouth transformed into a huge smile, and then she laughed in what looked like disbelief. She instinctively glanced back at me with a wicked smile, as if she wanted to scream to me about how large he felt. It was as if I was suddenly in an embarrassing dream that I couldn't wake from.

They turned just so, and I could now see that my wife was clearly touching and feeling at the fabric of his trousers. The sight of it nearly caused me to fall out of my chair. My heart was racing, and my mind reeling, but I couldn't peel my eyes away. My wife of nearly twenty years, the mother of my son, was now fondling someone else's manhood. Her hands were grasping at a thick outline, moving up and down his length. The only thing that separated her hand from his cock was a thin layer of khaki fabric. Just when I thought my mind was going to explode, the song ended, and the DJ announced he would be taking a ten minute break.

Franklin placed his arm around my wife's waist, and began walking her back to me. There was a ridiculous mast in his pants, that he seemed not to care about. The room was too dark, and too crowded, for anyone to really notice.

Samantha's face was radiant, her eyes devilish, as they approached the table. I noticed how much larger Franklin was than my wife, towering over her curvy frame. When I realized neither of them were taking a seat, I instinctively stood. Franklin continued to hold on to her waist in a painfully assertive way. This was my wife he was embracing!

He spoke, and I'll never forget his words, "Steve. I'm going to take Samantha up to my room." He paused, and looked down at Samantha, who's eyes were wide and cheeks flush with embarrassment. She looked as if she was entranced, completely under a spell. "Your wife told me you enjoyed watching us dance. I think you'd really enjoy watching us in the bedroom."

It was an out of body experience, surreal in every sense of the word. He was speaking with such nonchalance, such easy going confidence - almost as if this was a normal conversation for him. Twenty years ago I would have slugged the man without a second thought, but standing here now after two decades of routine. I was somehow, against all odds, intrigued.

I was also at a loss for words. I looked at Samantha. It was as if she wasn't actually herself. It was as if a woman who looked identical to my wife had taken her place - her purely sexual doppelganger. It was in that moment I realized I needed to see how far she wanted to take this. I was scared, I was confused, I was embarrassed. But more than any of those, I was aroused. I was desperate to see my wife in a way i hadn't before, totally and unforgivingly sexual. This man had captivated her, using his large manhood as a tool of enticement. She was seduced right in front of me, during the dancing that I allowed. The alcohol and his cock perhaps combining to act as the catalyst to breach her defenses. My wife was completely under Franklin's control.

I spoke, delirious, "Baby. Do you want to go upstairs with Franklin?" I asked, my words hinting at the insane prospect that I hoped she did.

"Please, call me Frank." He casually added.

Samantha paused, blushing, fidgeting as she stood. "Only if you do." My wife sweetly replied, nervous, anxious, excited.

That in itself was an admission, and an impossibly erotic one. I looked at her, and then at him. "Alright Frank, we'll head up with you." I couldn't believe I said it.

The elevator ride was a sexually charged dream. Never in my life had reality seemed so distant. Samantha looked at me a cocktail of emotions evident on her face. There was sex, fear, excitement all dancing wildly in her bright green eyes. She had grabbed at my arm, clutching into it for safety, for approval. Suddenly, Frank began to explore her body with his hands. I did nothing to stop him.

I watched as his hand traveled down her back, resting on her rump. He looked at me, commenting on it. "Steve, you wife really has an incredible ass."

I nodded in agreement. "She definitely does." He gave it another playful slap, and I saw a smile break out on Samantha's face. She was shaking with excitement, still clutching at my arm. Her smile excited me, and a bizarre tension began to boil inside of me. They continued to feverishly paw at each other as Franklin opened the door to his immense suite.

As soon as we entered the room he took her by the hand. "Steve, do me a favor and grab a couple bottles of water from the bar there. I'm going to take your wife into the bedroom."

It seemed with every opportunity, he reinforced his control on the situation. I complied willingly, driven by perverted arousal.

As I made my way to the bar I turned to see my wife's big ass swaying hypnotically as she followed this man into his bedroom. I couldn't believe my eyes as she crossed the threshold and disappeared out of view.

I swung the refrigerator door open in desperation, hurried in looking for the water. Once I had the bottles I began to make my way to the bedroom. I suddenly heard a giggle, and it caused me to stop dead in my tracks. The hairs on my neck stood tall, and a chill ran up my spine. The most harrowing and intoxicating sounds I had ever heard were now emanating from the doorway. My wife cooed and giggled as this man explored her body. My breathing grew erratic, and my heart quickened - but I remained motionless, listening.

Suddenly, through the doorway, I saw the black lace of panties fly across the bedroom. Before I could react, a bundle of black cloth followed, that was her dress. Their voices were as clear as if I was standing right next to them.

"You are beautiful Samantha, you look even better naked."

Franklin had seduced my wife into the nude, surely touching her all the same. I couldn't process the reality of it.

Suddenly, I heard the clanking of a belt buckle, and my dick stood erect within my slacks.

He continued, chuckling. "You really want to see it, don't you."

My wife spoke for the first time, excitement and fear both in her voice, "I really do."

Suddenly, all was quiet. The silence lasted what felt like an eternity, until Samantha spoke again. Her voice was husky.

"Jesus Frank. You have such a manly cock."

He chucked, "I'm all man baby. From head to toe."

I heard the terrifying sounds of their lips smacking in a passionate kiss, and then Frank spoke again, "On the dance floor you told me it was bigger than your husbands. Did you think it was this much bigger?"

"I didn't know this big was possible." She replied, honestly. Her voice was dripping with arousal, and I could only imagine her pussy was as well. Their lips met again, this time the kiss was wetter and longer.

"Speaking of which, where is your husband?" Frank replied. I didn't move, still unable to process this moment in time.

"I don't know." Samantha replied. Her voice was dismissive. She was clearly more interested in the eroticism occurring in their bedroom. It was both painful and painfully arousing to hear. I listened as their lips met again, this time Samantha's mild moans escaped from between their connected mouths.

Suddenly I heard a loud slap, surely it was his hand meeting my wife's naked ass. He spoke louder, as if he knew I was outside the room, listening, struggling to deal with the massive trepidation of the moment. "Get on the bed Samantha. Wherever he is, I'm sure he knows I'm about to fuck his wife." I heard the sound of sheets ruffling and a mattress moving from the weight of a person.

He continued, "What do you think Samantha? Am I about to fuck his wife?"

Time froze as I waited for the fateful reply.

Her voice was low and sultry, and I could tell that at her very core, she was loving his dominant words. "Yes." Was all she said.

I dropped the water bottles as another short circuiting of my mind occurred. The plastic containers bounced off the hardwood, and rolled across the living room floor. I listened as Frank joined her on the bed, more kissing and caressing ensued. This time the passion was more audible. I heard the wet noises of smacking lips, and the skin on skin rummaging of bodies exploring one another.

"Play with it baby. Just like that." Franks voice boomed between kisses.

"It's so fucking big." My wife replied, breathless. "I can't believe how heavy it is." Suddenly a giggle. "My hand doesn't even fit around it."

Franklin chuckled along with her. "I love it when you tell me I'm bigger than your husband." I knew he meant it.

Her voice was delirious, she sounded like a woman possessed. "God Frank. You're so much bigger than him." Samantha's voice was scathing. She was totally giving herself to the moment, and I couldn't believe how devastatingly arousing it was to hear. Still, I didn't have the courage to peak inside. I continued to stand there, paralyzed by both fear and excitement.

I heard a loud slap, but this time it sounded different. My wife screamed out in erotic agony. "Oh!" The noise echo'ed again, but I was unsure what it was, and then again, and again. I realized, to my horror, that Franklin was slapping his heavy meat down into what had to have been Samantha's sopping wet mound. "Oh my god!" Samantha screamed in electric delight.

"Samantha." Franklin grunted. "I think your pussy is ready for me."

Her voice was breathless. "I can't believe this is happening." It was a needy whine, a relenting moan.

The painful sound of silence suddenly filled the air, but was quickly broken by my wife's squeal.

"Jesus. Oh! Mmm-Fuck! Go slow Frank! Oh, Oh! You're so- Fucking biggg!"

"Relax and take it baby." He grunted. "You are so fucking sex-" She interrupted him with another incredible moan, surely taking more of his manhood inside of her.

Her screams were earth shattering, hitting me in my chest with such force I nearly wanted to fall to my knees. "Oh god Frank! You're filling me uppp!" The wet sounds of penetration were assaulting my ears, my wife moaning in consumed lust. My dick was ready to explode. Soon, the slower sounds increased in pace, and before long, their bodies were slapping together in erotic need. The noise filled the hotel room, and it was deafening.

"Take that cock baby." Franklin commanded.

I had never heard my wife so audible, so passion filled. Her moans were so much louder than I had heard in all our twenty years together. Her words, consumed with desire, as if all her repressed fantasies bubbled up and exploded into reality all at once.

"Fuck me Frankkk!!! Stud fuck me with your big cock!" The sounds of their bodies slapping together continued to haunt me.

It was more than I could handle, and I literally fell to my knees, my dick straining in my slacks. I touched it over the fabric, but immediately pulled away for fear of a perverted voyeuristic orgasm.

It wasn't long before she came for the first time. In a way, it sounded like it was truly the first time she ever came. I heard it building, spurred by Franklin's taunting words, and his powerful cock.

"You like this big cock baby?"

"I-I love it Frank!"

"I fuck you better than your husband, don't I?"

Another deep moan erupted from her, and then her honest and unforgiving reply, "Oh goddd! Yesss!"

"God damn it Samantha, you're body was meant to take my big cock. You're a natural cuckoldress."

"F-Fran-k. Fuckkk! I'm gonna. Oh my-"

"Ohhh-!"

"I'm- gonna! I'm g-gonna-!"

He spoke, enticing her to completion, "Do it baby. That married pussy is gonna cum all over my cock."

"I'mmm c-c-cumminggg-!"

It was a powerful and deep release, unlike anything I had ever given her. She was grunting and squealing. I dared not look in the room, but I could hear her thrashing on the bed as her body lost control. His huge cock had ripped the single most powerful orgasm of her life out of her.

It was quiet for a moment, and then another. It took every ounce of focus to not cum in my pants as I listened to her get conquered. A few more moments passed, and then I heard them both of them laugh.

"God." Samantha panted. "That was unbelievable."

"There's more where that came from Samantha." I listened as the two of them kissed feverishly.

"I want to take you from behind. I want to see that gorgeous ass bounce as I give it to you."

"Okay." My wife's voice sounded suddenly innocent and enthusiastic. That, perhaps, hurt even more than the lust filled moments.

I heard more shuffling on the bed, and decided to stand, realizing how pathetic I looked on my knees, listening to my wife being dominated.

Samantha giggled, "My husband never fucks me doggy."

"He's probably not big enough to handle this perfect ass." Franklin replied. I heard a powerful slap, and then another.

Suddenly, another moan escaped the room, and I knew he was taking her once again. It wasn't long before their bodies slapped together in chorus.

I don't know what clicked inside of me, but I suddenly decided that I needed to face this. I was being cuckolded, and I needed to witness it, and accept it. I took a deep breath, and entered the bedroom.

I'll never forget the sight that greeted me. Never.

Absurdly, the first thing I noticed was my Samantha's little feet. Her delicate soles and pleasure-curled toes. I noticed Frank's large back, ass, and hairy legs, hulking over my wife's bent over frame. It was then that I saw their incomprehensibly sexual collision. He had a massive set of balls, and they were swinging heavily as they smacked into the underside of my wife's clit. Her pussy was inflamed, lips soaking, and slit spread wide by his invading thickness. He was pumping away with fury - the noise of their colliding sexes was obscene. Her moans were louder and more chilling now that I was physically within the room. I looked underneath their intertwined legs and saw my wife's big tits bouncing in the distance, slapping together in sweaty perversion as this man took her. I couldn't believe how big his cock was, and how easily my wife was taking him - it shook me to my core as a man.

I was jolted out of my tunnel vision by Franklin's voice. "Nice of you to join us Steve." I looked up to notice an expansive mirror on the headboard of the bed. He was looking at me through the reflection on it. He continued to plow into my wife as he addressed me. Suddenly, Samantha's eyes met mine through reflection as well, and there was a terrifying eroticism in the moment. It was simultaneously the most humiliating and arousing moment of my entire life. There was so much emotion in her sex glazed eyes. They were apologetic, loving, and defiant. "I love you. But he's better than you, and I need this." Is what they seemed to say.

"Where's the water, Steve?" Franklin chuckled. Before I could reply, he continued, "Just kidding, Samantha and I are a little busy at the moment anyway." His mild taunt caused a moan from her. I didn't know what to do with myself, other than look on in awestruck disbelief.

"Don't just stand there. Sit down and watch me fuck your wife." He almost sounded annoyed by my presence.

"Fuck!" Samantha groaned, under her breath. She buried her face into the bed sheet in unrelenting arousal, seemingly turned on by Franklin's control of the room. I looked on as her big tits smushed into the bed sheets as Franklin continued to pound her from behind. He smacked her ass in delight as he claimed her, now directly in my view. I had to imagine it was an intoxicating moment for him. I'm sure it was an ego stroke of massive proportion to fuck my wife while I looked on in captivated wonder, knowing that he was bigger than me, knowing that he was fucking my wife better than I ever had.

Time seemed to melt together for awhile. I sat there, in the desk chair a few feet away from their love making. My dick was constantly erect in my slacks, and reality slipped away. I watched in a slow motion haze of acceptance. Their bodies became one in my memory, moaning in lust, switching positions, kissing with passion. They seemingly forgot I was even in the room. Every so often I would get a good look at his size as he penetrated her, and every time I did I shuddered at how dominant it looked stretching her out.

Towards the end of their mating, they had assumed a missionary position. Samantha was writhing beneath him as he fucked her at a now torrid pace. I could tell he was close.

Suddenly, he looked over at me. "Steve, is Samantha on birth control?"

My throat was dry, as I hadn't spoke in what seemed like an eternity. But I managed a reply, "Yes."

"Good, because I'm about to fucking cum in your wife!"

Samantha shrieked, it was the most humanistic scream I had ever heard in my life. It was almost primal in its power.

"Oh my goddd!!! Take meee!!! Take meee!!! Cum in meee!!!"