Domineering Executive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She submitted to him entirely, clawing into his big arms, toes curling as her legs locked around his lower back - instinctively pulling him close. Franks massive cock grew even wider as his orgasm arrived. I looked on in fascination as his large balls pulsed violently, his thick shaft completely buried inside of my wife's pussy. A massive torrent of his seed exploded deep into her womb, coating her insides entirely. He had truly, wholly, and completely, taken her.

They stayed like that for a moment, breathing heavily. My wife would shudder every few seconds, the after shock of her tremendous orgasm still coursing through her body. Slowly, Frank pulled himself out of her. I watched as his behemoth cock slid sloppily out of her ravaged pussy. It hung there, obscenely glistening in a combination of their juices. A pool of their cum sat within her opening, so much so that it overflew, spilling erotically down the crack of her ass, soaking the bed sheet where her butt rested. He kissed her, whispering, I could barely hear them, "Who's pussy is this?" He kissed her again. My wife shuddered, kissing him back, whispering, "It's yours Frank. It's yours whenever you want it."

Eventually Frank stood, smiling. He walked past me, his huge cock slowly softening, but still hanging fat and long. He smacked my shoulder. "Hope you enjoyed that. I'm sure you can see how much she needed it."

Before I had the time to form a reply he disappeared into the en suite bathroom, closing the door behind him.

I stood, noticing for the first time the wetness of my own orgasm smeared within my pants. I couldn't even recall when I came. I nervously approached the bed, the site of my thorough cuckolding. She was breathing heavily, her body glistening in a sheen of sweat. I glanced at her pussy for a moment, it looked so used, so utterly dominated. She opened her eyes, seeing me for the first time. She smiled, sweetly. "Hey baby."

"Hey." I replied, instinctively caressing her thigh.

"Are you okay?" She asked me, genuine concern in her voice.

"Yeah." I paused, unable to believe that this just happened, unable to believe how sexy she was. "I'm okay."

She leaned up, with a serious expression on her face. "Steve. Are you sure you're okay? You just watched another man totally fuck me." She covered her face as the gravity of the situation hit her. "Oh my god some of the things I said."

I immediately assuaged her fears, removing her hands from her face, kissing her passionately. Her breath was hot, and somehow unfamiliar. I wondered absurdly if she had taken him in her mouth. "Baby, relax. You were caught up in the moment. You just had some naughty fun." I was trying to convince myself just as much as I was trying to convince her.

"Steve are you absolutely sure you're okay?"

I replied, "I mean it was obviously a little humiliating Samantha, but seeing you like that. My god. It was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. It was overwhelmingly hot."

Her concern momentarily turned smile, "He fucked me so good baby. I never knew. I never knew it could be like that."

Those words hurt, but at the same time, I was legitimately happy that she got to experience this kind of sex.

"I love you." I managed.

"Oh my god Steve I love you so much." She grabbed me and kissed me passionately.

I felt my dick stir in my pants, aroused again for the umpteenth time of the night. I began to unbuckle my belt, desperate to fuck my wife. Right as I was about to unzip I felt the familiar sense of two large hands grabbing my shoulders.

"Easy there big fella." Frank chuckled. "You can reclaim her later. but in this hotel room we operate under natural law."

I was confused, but began to re-buckle my belt anyway. "What do you mean? Natural law?" I asked.

Frank replied, "Big dick gets the girl."

He gently motioned me away from the bed, and further - to the door of the bedroom. I looked back one last time as he ushered me out. I made eye contact with my beautiful naked wife. Her eyes were screaming a number of things.

"I'm sorry."

"Thank you."

"I love you."

I saw all those and more in her eyes. But most of all, I saw a deep attraction to this very hung, domineering executive, and I knew she wanted nothing more than to have him again.

"I'd like some privacy for round two Steve. You're welcome to hang out here." Franks voice was somehow apologetic.

The door closed behind me. I heard the lock engage, and never before had a sound echoed with such humiliating defeat.

Somehow though, I remained in the living room through the night. I dozed in and out of sleep and arousal. My dreams were the sounds of moaning, bodies slapping together, and my wife screaming his name .

I was a cuckold.