Dominic Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but I want our first time to be pleasant."

He continued to speak, but I didn't listen. My body relaxed and I drifted away. I still didn't know much about him. When I came back to consciousness, I smelled James again. That pleasing, soothing smell drew me close and I snuggled in. I felt a hand caressing the cloth on my back. Jimmy's soft movements let me rub against his side. His stillness allowed me to put my hand on his bare stomach. It was firm and wide. Firm and wide. Jimmy had never in his life been firm and wide, anywhere. I took my head off of the pillow. Rousseau didn't stir. His hair spilled out of the ponytail in wisps of crimson across his face and pillow. The hint of a red beard had started across his jaw. Did he smell that much like Jimmy? I watched his chest rise until I was convinced that he was asleep. He really wasn't so menacing when he was out cold.

I slipped out of bed and went to get clean. My body wanted a good hot long bath, but I wanted to be clean and out before he woke up. I showered quickly. I brushed my teeth and dried off before I noticed Rousseau was fully awake and watching me through the reflection. He'd fixed his hair and put on a pair of pants. He asked a question with his body. He leaned forward but twitched his fingers. How was he to approach me? My first instinct was to clutch the towel to my body and let out a scream, but his fear seemed more immediate. I fought the need to be modest and let the towel drop. I watched him pull in his breath. It had to have been a very long time for him to react this way. I saw his chest heaving as his eyes roamed my body. His timidity made me a little aggressive. 'Let's get this show on the road,' I thought to myself. I moved toward him, and, as I thought he would, he backed up and fell into a chair.

"Look," I snipped as I watched his shoulders hunch.

"How long has it been?"

"Too long," he uttered.

"How long?" He didn't want to answer, so I dropped my ass on his lap. His green gold eyes flickered as he thought.

"Forty years," he finally admitted.

"Wow," I hadn't meant to say out loud.

"Most of that time has been spent waiting for you," he blushed. It seasoned his face and made him more of a boy than I would have liked.

"Forty years?"

"I've had some experiences, yes. But no mating. My body is very well adapted to the life. You may not live as long."

Forty years without mating? I wasn‘t sure what that meant. Did he have other kinds of sex? That‘s a long time without something happening. "Well, you still respond, don't you?"

Rousseau gave a weak smirk, "Yes, I definitely do."

"Okay," I smiled as I maneuvered myself to make better contact with him. I felt his legs tremble under me as I moved my breasts closer to his face. I kissed his forehead and ran my fingers over his hair to the ponytail holder.

"Let's get rid of this," I quietly instructed.

He hesitated for a moment then let his hair go free. It thickly flowed down his head and over my hands.

"Now, your objective would be to get inside me, wouldn't it?"

"Uh, yes, but not so abrupt as that," he answered.

I said as I played my fingers over his left ear, "I'm very interested in you doing that, but if you don't get moving soon, I'll have to go. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

I pulled back and looked into his eyes, "Good. What will you do?"

He moved his hands to my waist and moved me forward. "Where would you like me to start?"

He reached to connect our lips. His mouth coaxed mine open and capture my tongue. The gentle invasion of my mouth stopped my next question. The straight forward approach worked better than I thought. I felt something firm under my ass. It rubbed deliciously between my legs as I rocked to make his pants uncomfortable. He moaned as I pressed against his member. My breasts tingled as they massaged his chest. He pushed me off of his lap with a great deal of force and closed his hands over his crotch.


"I'm sorry," he immediately said.

"It's okay," I chose to say, though my ass wanted to be mad.

"I won't let you do that," he scolded me. Ha. I'd already done it.

"Then, how should we do it, Rousseau? I need to make sure we're compatible. I won't be by myself. I need a man. Will you be that man?"

"Now?"

I couldn‘t stand this frustration that was building. Any other man would have had me by now. "Yes, now. When did you think I meant? Damn, boy! What do I need to do to make you give it up?"

"Give it up?" His puzzlement just made me more angry.

"Give it up. You know, like mounting me? Wrap my legs around your hips and stick it to me!"

He blushed again, "You're vulgar. You need to change your tone."

"Or what," I tested, "you'll put me over your knee and spank me? I wish you'd even think about that. You know I could take you. Is that what you're goin' for?"

"You think you can bait me into sex," he calmly responded. "How naive."

"Fine. Fuck you, then." I grabbed my robe and headed for the door.

I felt a flow of energy build in my head and rush to my eyes. I put on my robe, rubbed my eyes, and opened the door.

"Don't fight me," his voice came up behind me. "Don't do this. I can feel it building."

I let out a cry. It wasn't out of fear. I needed ... My pussy was doing the thinking. He wasn't promising any action. I heard running coming up the stairs. He pulled me back into the room and searched my eyes.

"Just try to calm down," he begged.

I heard myself say, "I am as calm as I can be, now. It's coming. I need it. You won't give it." It wasn't quite what I would say.

Dominic rumbled from the doorway with James right behind him. They both put their hands on my arms and pushed me to the wall. Rousseau let out a roar, and knocked James aside as if he were a bug.

"Fight it, Ellen! You can still stop this," Dom whispered in my ear as he put his hand through my robe. I pushed him back. He jumped back and pushed Rousseau aside with a growl. Rousseau's response was to shove Dominic to the ground. I looked down at Dom's now yellow eyes, and I knew what was influencing me. I felt the old urge to sink my teeth into his milky white throat. Rousseau held me up against the wall with my arms pinned to my sides I growled at him and struggled. He calmly held me still until I stopped moving. Dom sat on the floor and stroked his package. He knew he'd get his chance if I refused Rousseau. The blood rushed to my crotch and I felt cold between my legs. Rousseau's lips went to my ear and the cold heat inside me built. I moaned my need and Dom stroked my legs. Rousseau kicked him off.

"You'll come for me, won't you," Rousseau whispered as he dropped me to the floor. "You're heat is driving you crazy. I'll help, but you'll have to send them away."

I shook my head. He pulled me back up and took the risk of kissing me. My mouth opened to him. His tongue stroked my teeth and wrapped around my tongue. When he released me, I found myself telling them to go. Dominic protested, but I kept repeating myself. He had to go. As soon as they'd crossed the threshold, Rousseau shut the door. His pants bulged pleasantly at me as he stood watching me squirm. His warm tongue on my nipple startled me. I hadn't seen him come forward. My hands went through his hair. I felt his rumble through my breast as I was gently dropped to the floor. His fingers traced patterns on my body as he switched to the other breast. I couldn't help raising my hips as his hand went to my opening. He sucked on his teeth, said, "Oh cher, I thought I had more time," and put a finger inside my already gripping box. His words in my ear made me tremble. He presented himself at my entrance. I pressed up and he backed away.

"Let's not rush into this and hurt ourselves."

He held me close and pushed into me. I thought he was in the wrong spot. He moved back and tried again. I felt this rising burn flow from my slit and out to my thighs.

"Okay, girl. I'm almost in. You're so tight. You'll need to relax or we won't get far."

It wasn't in yet. Damn, how big was this thing? He pulled back and slid down my body. He shoved his tongue inside me. I writhed as he thrust it in and out.

"You've closed up." He came up for air as he worked a finger into me.

His tongue went back down to teasing me open as his finger moved up to tease my clit. I couldn't keep still as he pressed my buttons as if we'd been lovers for a long time. There was no wasted effort. The tip of his tongue flicked the little area just above my center and I bucked. The orgasm hit me so hard that it hurt. He looked up as I arched and gripped my stomach.

"That's much better," he sighed as he slid the finger freely in and out of me for a bit. "Has anyone ever told you that you can be overly stressed?"

"Uh," was all I could manage as he put his hand over mine.

"Does this relax you enough?"

I wanted to say yes, but my teeth chattered too much for me to make the effort. He kissed me, this time it was longer and firmer, which helped to calm my vibrating body.

"It's alright," he whispered as he picked me up. "I didn't want it to be like this. We were meant for better."

I made sure he didn't have a chance to back out of actually entering me. Even if I was tense, he needed the release. I kissed his neck and he jumped. The drive to bite him made it a dicey gamble. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my teeth along his jaw.

"Oh, my dear," he sighed. "Ellen, don't do that."

He set me down on the bed and balanced over me with one arm. His green gold seemed more gold to me as he reached his hand down and gripped himself.

"You don't want this," he moaned.

I looked down to see the fat round head of a well formed cock oozing at me. It suddenly grew cold. The question hung in the air as my pussy reminded me that it would like to get to know this new promise.

"I want it," I breathed.

He kissed me quickly. "Okay."

His lips met mine again. "Are you sure?"

"Mm hmm," I responded through his lips.

"Really sure?" His lips went to my neck.

"Oh yeah," I ran my fingers along his back and tried to pull him down.

He deliberately raised up and looked into my eyes. "I mean, I can just go and..."

"Fuck me, please!"

He knew he was just making me angry. The same intention made him move to his side not touching me at all.

"That mouth of yours," he scolded.

"Uh! Please," I growled. "S...."

"What?" He grew more serious by the second.

"Sebast..." His kiss warmed my face.

"Good. Sebastian what," he rumbled.

"Um," the name had just filled my head. "Sebastian Dara Vaya Hush..."

He cut me off by saying something that I didn't understand. He finally said in English, "I'm glad you know. Remember what the promise was?"

I put my hand on his face and tensed. I still had that need for blood.

"I know you don't want to hurt me," he sighed, "but it is necessary."

He pulled me into his arms and wrapped his leg over me.

"You started this, possibly, not knowing what would happen." His lips brushed my cheek as he continued, "You need to finish it."

I held his ear in my teeth and he tensed. I felt his artery pulse under my lower lip. I let go and felt him tremble as I ran my tongue over his warm pulsing neck. I fastened my mouth securely to the muscle just behind that very interesting feeling and sucked on his salty skin.

"Please," his entire body pleaded with me. "Hold on to that. Don‘t go any further."

I felt him maneuver me more fully onto my back and press his cock at my hole. He rubbed it smoothly against me as he spread my juices around. I stretched my legs wide and allowed him to be at the right spot. His hips moved forward forcefully and I let go of his neck. I couldn't stop myself from jumping when he jabbed into me. He gripped my pelvis and held me still.

"Don't run," he grunted. I'd moved back, away from the pressure of the massive cock head. "Stop, sweet girl," he moaned. "Don't cause us both pain."

My pussy throbbed as he slid the shaft in partway. He kissed my forehead and rasped, "That should be a little better, right?"

I let my legs relax as best as I could and he moved in slow shallow strokes. My legs trembled as he worked my thighs even wider.

"I'm sorry, Ellen," he whispered down with concern.

"I'm fine." The truth was I felt strangely stretched. It had looked like a regular cock. Why was my pussy acting like this?

He continued his short strokes. His hands lost their grip and moved to my head and shoulder. He held close as he moved deeper. The intense sensation of his thrusts made me gasp. I tried to help him by angling my ass upward. It just made my pussy clamp down on his warm hardness and he shuddered. I closed my eyes and worked toward where he wanted to take me. He raised up and I watched him piston in and out of me. His member didn't go all of the way in, but I could tell by the look on his face that this was nearly over. I curved my body and encircled his nipple with my tongue to help him. He shook his head and the ends of his hair tickled my upturned breast. He pulled almost all of the way out, but I wouldn't let him move completely away. I felt him warm my insides with the flow of semen that urged me to come. I felt him pulse it into me as my greedy pussy sucked out the last bit. I let him finally leave my sweat covered body. He lay with his hand still under my head as I came out of my foolish grin.

"Huh," I finally sighed. "I think forty years is too long."

He panted, "Well, I have a feeling you'll be ready most too soon."

"Hell, I don't know what you did, but I may never walk again."

He responded with a grin and a low laugh. "I knew I should have bowed out."

I struck him lightly with the back of my hand. "If I'd have known what you were packing, I might have jumped you sooner."

"Packing? Jumped? Honestly, Ellen, we must do something about your language usage," he sighed as he rolled the sheet over our bodies.

"Hey, you're lucky you didn't get some down home black girl. I'd have skinned you alive by now if I wasn't raised the way that I was. I can play it that way is you want me to," I teased.

"No, no, cher. This is very new to me. I've been alone for so long. Mayhaps, you can teach me the changes."

His green gold eyes flickered as he gave me that devouring stare and looked away. I could tell the next thing he said, might be hard to take.

"I know you've been with Dominic and some others, so I was very surprised at how...new you felt," he broached with his hand teasing the folds in the sheet.

After thinking for a moment, I softly said, "It felt like I was a virgin the way that you had to keep trying."

END Continued…

12