All Comments on 'Donald, Eric and Me'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Love Your Stories But..

I usually love reading your stories and get so excited when you update or write a new story but just reading this story inspired by Trump kinda made me feel super uncomfortable and laugh the whole time because it's so funny.

JadestoyJadestoyabout 7 years ago
Lol

I somewhat agree with anony . Does remind me of 45

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Made my skin crawl

And this isn't the horror section.

JustAGoodGirlJustAGoodGirlabout 7 years ago
I liked It

That's right, I liked it. the sex, the initial reluctance worked for me.

To the haters, what was the problem? What was creepy? What exactly made it uncomfortable? The father having sex with the son's wife? Their names? The father-in-law knocking her up?

cathercatherabout 7 years ago

I'm surprised Donald's tiny hands were not mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh man

Is Trump now paying off Literotica authors to make it seem like he has sexual prowess? By the way this story is good, it's just the names make me think of Trump, ew.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep the politics out...

you pathetic fucks!

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
JUST A STORY!

I KNOW IT WAS JUST A STORY BUT AND WHAT I DID IN THE MILITARY AS A FIXER, I CAN'T HELP BUT SAY THIS HIT DEEP AND YOU'D HAVE TO KNOW MY STORY HOWEVER TRUE DEVASTATED ME BECAUSE LIKE ERIC I GAVE BRENDA EVERYTHING AND EVEN HAD KIDS BUT I GOT EVERY FUCKING THING BECAUSE YOU DON'T FUCK WITH SOMEONE LIKE ME IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET ALL FUCKED UP FINANCIALLY, HEALTH WISE, POPULARITY WISE, YOU'LL BE OFFERING ME YOUR BLOOD, A QUART OF IT A WEEK TO GET ME OFF YOUR BACK. WHOEVER THINKS IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO THEM? I PICKED MY WHORE UP IN ALASKA AND MARRIED THE LOSER, SHE PULLED THIS SAME SHIT SO I RUINED HER AND NOW SHE SURVIVES IN BRISBANE AUS. NEVER TO RETURN TO THE U.S. AGAIN. SHE WAS SUCH A FUCKING WHORE SHE LEFT CUM WHEREVER SHE WALKED, lol I DON'T HATE HER, I FORGAVE HER BUT I NEVER TALK TO HER AND NEITHER DOES MY KIDS SHE HAD FOR ME. I RAISED MY YOUNGEST FROM 7 MONTH YOUNG AND NOW SHE'S 22. ZACH IS NOW 28. THEY NEVER EVER WANT TO SEE OR HEAR FROM HER, I GUESS THEY DON'T LIKE WHORES EITHER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a suck story

You have Eric being the dumb lug who knows nothing and is unsuspecting. The real twist would have been...he found out,learned his dad's business and took it from,and finally sent him packing. End result...he discovers the baby is his son, he tells his mother th whole sordid history. She cleans out what's left of his FUNDS and puts him in the street. Donald gets to keep the girl because the Eric wants nothing to do with her and her history of infidelity once he uncovers the whole truth. You really made the son look STUPID here. Nothing about his sex life at all ALL Luke warm. That's why I hated this story. But the author has privileges. Where is FTDS when you need him this story needs a MAJOR rewrite finally with a male revenge twist...sorry ladies.

JustAGoodGirlJustAGoodGirlalmost 7 years ago
Whew

I could see this happening in real life. Particularly enjoyed the father in law's pre-wedding fuck of his daughter in law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good fantasy

But keep it a fantasy. Morality may or may not be subjective but personally speaking something like this happening in real life would warrant a killing. Righteous killing. His son is actually his brother for fucks sake. Depravity is not something you normally should be ashamed of but the minute you start playing with someone’s heart/hurting someone it becomes not only wrong but plain evil. No one should have to stay up at night wondering what they did wrong or why they weren’t enough not only for one but two people they loved. The key word here is consent. Ain’t trying to make an account because I don’t normally comment but I know you authors like ownership and all so call me Vanilla Jones🎩

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Surprised at the outrage at this story. It’s just an erotic story and has nothing to do with morality, it’s erotic literature and it doesn’t have to reflect real life or the personal views of some of the readers.

Lighten up and if you don’t like it move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A .45 caliber hole in the center of both the FIL and bride's foreheads would be the way to end this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fucking dirtballs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous