Donald, Eric and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been a bad girl, haven't you," he asked one night as he adjusted his weight on top of me.

"You were with my son earlier today, weren't you? You let him fuck you, didn't you?" he questioned, his voice becoming slow and filled with lust each time he asked a question.

"Yes, I'm sorry," I replied, feeling his arousal as my fingers stretched to reach around his thickness and I began to stroke Don and to tease his balls.

"I'll need to punish you for your contrariness and disobedience. You need to remember who's in charge," Donald said, pressing me into the bed and pushing his hot, engorged cock inside me.

"Ohhhhhhh Don," I moaned as his penetration sent shivers rippling through me. I knew he was not really angry about my being with Eric, and I knew full well what Donald's chastisement was leading upto. Before the night was over, Donald Jefferson Taggart would be thrusting his manhood deep inside the warm, tight moistness of my dark velvety channel.

Donald began to stroke inside me, and I instinctively raised my hips to accommodate him. When he bent to kiss me, I closed my eyes enraptured by the feel and power of his cock fucking me. Wanting my hips higher, he pushed a pillow under me giving him better access and depth. Donald felt my orgasm begin and he pounded into me mercilessly until he emptied himself. He slumped over me but did not remove his cock. When his dick finally softened and slipped out, he pulled himself up, straddled my face and guided his cock into my mouth. With a slow, gentle movement, he stroked until I had cleaned and milked his cock of its last remaining nectar.

*****

Things went on like this for almost a year, being sexually passed between father and son.

As the year wore on, Eric graduated university, went to work for his father and asked me to marry him. Despite everything that was happening and my ongoing involvement with Donald, I said yes.

"I'm not ready to end it, little girl but when and if I ever have enough of you, I'll let you know," Donald said one night as he undressed and got into bed with me. I had been drinking perhaps a bit too much, and when I felt him next to me, I stirred, and slowly opened my eyes, a sleepy, sensual smile lifting the corners of my mouth. We had shared a wonderful day together. Feeling the warmth of his body next to me and the growing hardness of his cock against my thigh, I realized how much he meant to me despite the circumstances of our relationship.

When I had told him that Eric had asked me to marry him and that I had said yes, he was at first angry and adamant that I not marry Eric. Later that even he surprised me when he said he knew something was sick and a bit perverted about feeling the way he did for me, but he didn't care. All he wanted was me under him writhing in lust and cumming on his cock; if marrying Eric would ensure my always being near, then so be it.

"I know you're with my son now, but I wanted you from the first time I saw you come through the door during that Christmas visit," he said, his breath warm against my ear.

"There's something between us, a connection," he murmured as he began to grind his hips against mine before freeing his cock and pressing his hardness inside the welcoming warmth and tightness of my pussy.

Afterward, I lay there with him still on top of me looking up into his handsome, distinguished face and could feel my clit throbbing and that beautiful wet achiness beginning. He was still a good-looking man, with a mature man's body and a long thick cock that he knew how to use.

"So, what do you think? I want things to stay as they are even after you marry Eric; we just need to be careful and discrete. I want you, Ash. With a broad, lascivious, self-confident grin on his face, he spread my legs with his knees and whispered "You'll never be sorry" as he slowly guided his hot erection in and out of me.

True to his word, my life proceeded almost as if in a pleasant dream. Donald had grudgingly forgiven Daddy his financial indiscretion, and there were no longer any concerns or worry on my part about money for school. I had a closet full of beautiful clothes and shoes, weekend junkets, evenings filled with sophisticated parties, dinners, exhibits, theater, receptions and nights in Donald's or Eric's bed submitting, enjoying, experiencing and learning.

*****

Of course, I enjoyed Eric's lovemaking, but his father was beyond question a skilled, experienced lover who never left me emotionally or sexually wanting. I remember in the beginning, sometimes feeling embarrassed by the things that Donald wanted me to do. For example, Donald had me face down, spread eagle and bound as he took anal pleasure with me one night. When he came, he stayed inside me, slowly, leisurely letting contraction and release of my ass muscles pull the last of his essence from his cock. Finally, in a soft, drowsy voice I said, "Please untie me, Donald. It's getting late, and Eric will be here soon." Don moaned, his cock buried deep inside me. He stopped moving, but I could feel the still powerful throbbing and pulsing of his cock.

He withdrew and without verbally responding, he untied my wrists and ankles. I felt his eyes on me as I rose off the bed, my body glowing, slick with a light sheen of perspiration. I kept my head down, too embarrassed to look at him, thinking of how he had used my body and how I had enjoyed it. He came to me and lifted my head to face him, and I accepted a kiss. I moaned as he extended his hand and gave my butt cheeks a non-fatherly caress, letting his fingers slip down and linger between my thighs.

"Oh, fuck Ashley, I love being inside you." He said as he held me and ground his dick against me.

Sighing deeply, he murmured, "You don't have to marry Eric, you know."

"Yes, I do," I replied . . . "I love Eric."

*****

Our wedding day had arrived before we knew it or felt ready for it, but here it was.

"Oh my God Ash, you're gorgeous!" Janet said as she looked at me, dabbing at the tears welling up in her eyes.

"Janet, don't you dare start crying I admonished her if you start then I'll start." I stood staring at myself in the mirror and literally looked and felt like a princess. My white wedding dress was beyond beautiful, a classic strapless ball gown made of organza with cascading beaded ruffles, a chapel train and a simple two-tiered elbow length bridal veil with ribbon edging. It was just the kind of wedding dress I had always dreamed of as a little girl.

"Ashley, the photographer, will be here in a little while to take your pictures," Janet reminded me.

"Oh, okay," I responded.

"Janet, do you suppose I could have a little time to myself before the photographer gets here? I'd just like to clear my head and nerves, you know . . . take a deep breath."

"Sure honey," she said in her best Maid of Honor voice as she turned and exited the room, "I'll let everyone know not to disturb you."

"Thanks, Jan."

After Janet had left, I sat quietly in the big overstuffed white chair gathering my thoughts when I heard a soft knocking at the door. I rose and walked to the door and opened it expecting to see Janet.

"What did you forget," I began until I looked up and saw it was Donald standing there looking handsome in his dove gray morning suit.

"What are you doing here?" I asked feeling that familiar surge of sexual electricity rush through me at the sight of him.

"I just wanted to say how pleased I am that you and Eric are getting married and that I wish both of you all the happiness. I also wanted to give you this, he said, placing a small blue box in my hand." I opened the box and saw it contained a beautiful diamond ring surrounded by a circle of small, exquisite chocolate diamonds. Donald took the ring out of it's box and slipped it onto the third finger of my right hand.

"We have a connection," he said as he bent forward and kissed me.

His mouth covered mine as he pressed me back against the coolness of the wall. Breaking our kiss Donald turned me around so that I faced the wall and lifting my wedding gown, pulled my satin panties aside and guided his engorged cock inside me. "Oh my God . . . we shouldn't be doing this, it's wrong," I muttered between gasps as he filled me with his familiar, demanding manhood.

I now wanted to have him inside me more than anything else, and I opened my legs wider while trying to hold my beautiful gown out of the way so as not to soil it. He covered my mouth with his hand when I began to moan as he thrust in and out of my pussy, I bit the inside of my mouth and struggled not to cry out from the forbidden pleasure he was giving me.

Within an hour, I would be marrying his son, but I did not want him to stop. He reached down, lifted my leg to give him better access, and continued to pound into me holding me balanced precariously on one leg against the wall. I felt my pussy repeatedly squeeze and release his cock, wanting to keep him inside me, "Oh, Don, Don, yes, keep fucking me, please don't stop!" I said when I came trembling and crying, reciting his name.

Donald continued to slowly stroke in and out, building to his own orgasm. He fell into a steady rhythm, literally working for his orgasm until in one, hard, deep thrust he erupted inside me filling my pussy with his seed. He collapsed onto me, pressing me even tighter against the wall and slowly eased his now semi-hard cock out of me savoring the feel and friction of my warm, tight sheath as he withdrew.

"God help me, Ash, I know this is wrong, but I can't give you up," he said holding me tightly in his arms.

"What about Eric? I asked half-heartedly. I don't want to hurt him."

"Don't worry baby. Eric is my son, and I know him well. All you'll need to do is suck his cock and let him fuck you now and then. The poor oblivious fool loves you, and he'll believe anything you tell him. We just need to be careful. Eric's a good boy, he'll be so busy working, traveling, and he won't have the time or the energy to be suspicious."

"All right," I said wanting to believe him, needing to believe him. I put my arms around Donald's neck and clung to him wanting to feel his warmth. He reentered me, his forceful thrusting reassuring me as he again came hard and desperate, spewing potent cum high up inside me.

There in that beautiful room, the rays of the sun streaming through the lace-curtained windows, with my family and friends seated in the church and the groom in another room down the hall, my prospective father-in-law unwittingly impregnated me an hour before I married his son.

*****

My Dad offered his arm as he escorted me down the aisle toward my waiting husband to be. We walked slowly to the soft romantic strains of the Wedding March being played by a string quartet. With each step, I could feel the vague sensation of a pleasurable soreness between my legs and the feeling of disappointment at not having Donald's hard thickness buried inside my young, eager pussy.

As we stood there exchanging our vows, I could feel Donald's semen as it leaked out of me and pooled in the crotch of my white satin panties. I looked up into Eric's eyes, my now husband and smiled, thinking how lucky I was to have him, and how happy we would be . . . the three of us.

12