Donkey Boy William Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You dirty old fucker," quipped Pete.

"Hey, I'm old, not dead." I watch porn at home and then I beat off. Lady, your stuff is incredible. My only problem is that it makes cum too quick. It takes me about three viewings to finish a video."

"Really?" Monica liked what she was hearing. "So Donkey videos make you horny?"

"Hell yes! Are you kidding? I like that one ah, what's it...uh, Firehouse, or whatever it's called."

"Firehose, yeah, that was one of our better ones." Monica's mood brightened. Her prayer had just been answered, assuming Darryl wasn't all talk. But men with fifteen-inch erections can usually walk the walk.

Pete had to ask: "Darryl, why the hell are you watching porn and beating off? I know women who'd pay for a piece of your action. Why aren't you out fucking?"

"My problem," the senior citizen said," is that I like hanging out with young girls in their twenties or early thirties. The problem s that these days I can't get girls that age to fuck me. They like me as a friend. In the old days I could fuck them."

"Why don't you just show them your fucking dick?"

"C'mon Pete. They're not those types of girls. Besides, I can no longer give a good fuck. I'd have to lie on my back and have the girl ride me. A blow job is good enough for me."

"If I may interrupt," Monica said. "How many times can you cum?"

"I can give you one good one," Darryl replied. "A second orgasm...yeah, probably, after a little rest, but my output ain't what it used to be. I know you like cum shots."

"Don't worry about cum shots, Darryl. One's all I need."

Monica turned to Pete. "You had a Donkey boy in your midst and you didn't even know it. Some recruiter, you are."

"I recruit pussy. I don't shop at the meat market. You know what I mean?"

Jane and crew returned to the pool. "We nailed it," she said, triumphantly. "Piece of cake."

"Where are the girls?"

"At the reception area. Not a lot of lookers, I must confess, but those young'uns are smoking hot."

"I told you," Pete said. "I know how to pick them."

"You know, Pete," Jane said, drawing a deep breath, "we usually like it when men show their junk, but you might want to consider a thong, or a pouch, whatever they call it."

"Fuck you."

"Can we please get started now," implored Monica, and they did, or they were about to, when....

"Wait, wait, wait. Wait a fucking minute. What is that," Jane asked, pointing to Darryl or, more specifically, Darryl's bazooka?

"The line starts behind Jo," Monica deadpanned. "Now lets go to work."

****

The men swam, dove, ran around, talked, and did all the things that men do when they are at a swimming pool. Other than that they were naked, it was simply another day at the pool. At least that's what Monica was trying to get across. The scene wouldn't work as well if the men were the least bit conscious about their nakedness. Erections weren't encouraged, but they'd be tolerated. Monica told them not to worry. "If you get hard you get hard," she said, "don't think about it. It doesn't matter, one way or the other." The extras were already used to swimming nude at the pool, and so they handled it well. Nudity didn't faze them. Donkey boys were already trained for a situation like this, although the director did have to warn James not to hold on to his boner and shake it like he had. He'd later claim that he was simply offering Darryl a show of respect.

Partway through the scene Monica had to pull rank and order Jane to leave. The tall, leggy blond had been hovering in the vicinity, but her presence proved to be a distraction, especially for the extras; they found her new, exotic and desirable. They were dazzled by her short skirt and long legs, and kept glancing over, especially once she crouched down, and the men found it hard to concentrate and act natural, thus Jane's banishment. "How will it look," Monica asked, "if they all swim with boners?"

"It'll look like their fucking homos. Isn't that what we want?"

"Go," Monica demanded. "Be gone. You can come back when I call for the other girls."

When Jo's tour finally brought the women to the pool area a lot of scripted shrieking and laughter ensued. Jo had briefed them on what they could expect to see. The men pretended to be embarrassed. Some dove into the water, others covered their loins, while Huey and Dewey alone acted nonchalant, making no attempt to cover up. Too young to be ashamed, was the rationale behind it, and Monica hoped the audience would interpret it the same way.

In the final product, right about now there would be a voice-over narration, presumably coming from Jo, who'd be having an erotic fantasy, brought on from the sight of nude men. A dream sequence would follow. It was this that led to the first sex scene.

Chairs were brought out and the four Donkey girls: Jo, Olivia, Sunny and Angie, sat down in a row. The five extras stood behind them. They all looked around thirty. They weren't beauties, but were decent-looking, and they were all physically fit, which was good. They were the least important of the players, so Monica didn't really care. As long as they were wearing short skirts - which they were - she'd be satisfied.

Jo was asked to provide a little panty candy for the camera, and she happily complied. This was Monica's insurance policy in case Jane hadn't been successful. She had gotten it into her head that as tour leader, Jo's upskirt was worth more than anyone else's, and she was determined to include one in the video.

In the original plan Pete was going to lead ta line of men, William, Dan and James being the others, who would walk over and stand in front of the seated ladies, but Darryl's emergence got him positioned in front of Pete, who grumbled, but accepted it. How could he not give in to the bigger cock? Besides, he had brought it on himself, so he suffered in silence.

Still not sure of Monica's plan, the Donkey men at least knew something was up when the ladies sat down in the chairs. They paced anxiously, like thoroughbreds in the paddock area, impatient to get on to the racetrack. They couldn't help but look over and check out Darryl's organ. It was explained to him that the men never knew in advance what Monica had planned. Darryl knew more than they did, having been briefed by the director, but he kept it to himself. He remained focused on his own situation. He could still climax without a hitch - usually - but he had never jerked in front of a group of women. With his cock aroused, he was pretty sure he'd be able to deliver an ejaculation. But he had a few failures recently, and though there was no such thing as a sure thing, he remained cautiously optimistic. The director was hot. His cock had been on alert ever since meeting her, and with that for a head start, he should be able to get off.

Finally they got the word to line up in front of the women. Too much nudity can lead to cock ache, and as it now appeared that the main event was about to begin, with sexual release not far off, all penises were in a heightened state of arousal. Pete had a smirk on his face that said, 'I'm the fucking boss here, so who fucking cares if these other guys are bigger than me? I'm big enough, so feast your fucking eyes on this'!

Pete also made sure that he stood directly in front of Sunny. He already knew she was wearing light blue panties, so seeing them now, a triangular patch, right where human thigh merged with cotton dress, had no additional impact. That sweet, innocent, young cunt, he thought, about to be defiled by a filthy pervert like himself, but hey, that's why he was an executive producer. His penis was already tingling, and he wiggled his fingers ominously, like a gunslinger waiting to draw his weapon.

Jo took the offensive when it came to Darryl, making sure he lined up in front of her. For two months she had wondered about his large cock. Just how big was it? Could the old geezer get it hard? Maybe he was gay. Jo was pretty hot; certainly hot enough to attract Darryl. He probably hadn't been laid in years, but her flirting, her teasing, her providing him many views up the short skirts she wore to work, got her nowhere. Darryl showed no interest. But today Jo had him where she wanted him. There was no place for him to hide. Needless to say, she was ecstatic when she found out that he'd been promoted from background to foreground. And one of her questions was already answered. The old geezer could get a hard-on.

His cock was a little shriveled, but it was still very thick, very wide, with a huge vein bulging down its middle. Darryl looked good for a man his age. Exercise had kept him trim, and he still had most of his hair, which was steel gray. When he walked his cock slapped against his thigh, making an audible noise. Monica had a camera lock-in on the whopper. She could only imagine what it looked like once he began to stroke. Where was the tape measure when she needed it? Making sex films was not a science. There was no formula. Formulas were for corporate porn, not Donkey. Monica did what her instincts told her to do, and she was confident that Darryl could do what he claimed. She had a good feeling about him. There were a lot of scenarios that would come into play with a man his age, and cock size. Porn audiences tire quickly of sameness; always wanting new, wanting more, wanting something they hadn't seen before. Porn companies need a strong bench to prosper in the long term, and Darryl could be a valuable discovery.

William eased in next to the old man. He was feeling frisky, pining for a release after his morning-wood denial. He lost count of how many orgasms he had last night, but he was still horny. He looked straight ahead and came face to face with Angie, who was engrossed in his physique. Their eyes locked, Angie smiled demurely, and William melted. His knees got weak, his mind raced, and his cock felt as if an iron pipe had been installed inside of it. Angie crossed her legs, William saw a flash of white panties, and he showed his appreciation the best way he knew how. His cock rose - boy, did it rise - protruding downward, then outward, and a dopey grin was smeared across his face. William at full mast was a sight to behold, augmented by all his muscles. Angie gave his baseball bat a thorough going over, and she smiled at him again. William returned the favor, now hoping for another peek at her panties. Damn, that sickie James had corrupted him, with all his talk about upskirts. James, standing next to William, picked up on it, and he gave Dan a poke in the ribs. William's in lust-alert!

As a matter of professional pride, they all wanted to win the competition, to be the quickest to cum, but Dan was tough competitor who was known for speed. James would be his main rival, and he now eyed him warily. "Fifty bucks says I cum before you," Dan whispered.

"You're on."

"What are you talking about," William asked? "I want in."

"You're out of your league, big guy," snickered Dan, "but I'll take your fifty bucks."

At Monica's command five men began to agitate their already stimulated organs. Darryl's technique was to use two hands. It made quite an impression, and since he was big enough to accommodate both hands, why not?

Jane had returned from banishment. Now that the men were whacking, her presence was welcomed. For whatever the reason, some men seemed to jerk off better when she was around. Dan was one such man, and after a few moment of vigorous stroking he looked over at her for a nod of encouragement or approval, or whatever, but he didn't really need any motivation, for shortly after he had begun he was crying out his that his release was imminent, and it was with her in his thoughts that he maneuvered his shaft into ejaculation mode. He had been quick of the mark, and he'd be quick to cum.

The girls waited with anticipation for the sperm show to begin, and Dan didn't disappoint. He grunted softly, almost gentlemanly, and a huge blast of semen, similar to the popping of a cock on a champagne bottle, propelled out of his mushroom. It didn't quite reach to where the ladies sat, but close enough to splatter their shoes. Wave after wave spilled out, and Dan kept stroking, knowing more seed was waiting to see the light of day. Sometimes it came after a short pause, sometimes its flow was continuous, like a river, and he kept stroking until his well ran dry. There were smiles all around, at least from the ladies, once he relaxed his grip, allowing his drained penis to flop unabated, but the biggest smile in the room was Jane's. What a pony he was, she thought, thinking that maybe she should try her seductive charms on him again. One hundred dollars richer, Dan was at peace. Nothing like an orgasm to find his inner Zen, although it helped to have ladies ogling his slowly shrinking, spent cock.

James could feel himself getting close. Having lost to Dan on the speed factor, nothing but an orgasm of astronomical proportions could save him now. Dan hadn't beaten him by much, for maybe thirty seconds passed until James began to spasm and his body tensed for liftoff. Right as he was about to fire a round or two, or three, Dan made a comment about his upcoming orgasm. The words were unimportant, but what was important was that they distracted James, and the first semen spurt caused his hand to slip off, and by the time he returned it to his organ the damage had been done. It was a momentum-killer; he had missed the prime semen-ejector opportunity, and what remained of James' love juice dribbled harmlessly down to the floor where he stood. It was not a very satisfying orgasm, and James was not happy. Not only had he failed to deliver a massive cum shot, his signature move, he had a suspicion that Dan distracted him on purpose. But an orgasm was what Monica was after; it stood on its own merit, volume and distance were secondary for this scene, so she didn't see it as a failure.

To the surprise of everyone, Darryl looked like he might win the battle for third place. William was jerking furiously, looking at Darryl uneasily, whose exertions suggested that he was closing in on cum city. Jo, meanwhile, had slipped her hand into her panties and was fingering herself. She would have loved to give him a nice suck-off, but Monica wouldn't approve, so she refrained. Darryl kept at it with two hands. His rod was stiff but his cock-head had turned down. Was it pressure from his jerking, or an anomaly? The latter would be divine. Monica watched intently for a sign. A tape measure would also come in handy right now. Darryl was as big as James, she thought, but his erection didn't have the same bone-like structure to it, exactly what he had warned against.

"Come on, Billy-boy," Jane encouraged from the sideline. "You gonna let an old man beat you?" The two men were locked in a close race to see who would be next. From their grunting and body language it appeared to be a dead heat. To say Angie was enthralled would be an understatement. She could hardly believe that specimens like William even existed. Where had she been all her life? In her excitement she allowed her legs to part, and her panties briefly flashed. William noticed, and damn that fucking James was right; an accidental upskirt, however fleeting, was priceless. The sight of white panties sent him over the edge and made him lose control. He screamed a long pained cry of torment - or maybe it was pleasure; either way, he began to moan. "Oh, oh, I'm doing it...here it comes...uh, yeah...baby!" He changed his grip for better traction, and with a final grunt, a final surge, his torment ended with a tremendous outpouring of sperm, his biggest one to date for Donkey. Distance was so-so, but volume was magnificent. A small puddle formed a few feet in front of him. "Oh yeah, I needed that," he whimpered, once the spurting died down. Angie remained stone-faced, showing a calm exterior in contrast with her insides being on fire, but Olivia squealed with delight, as did Jane. Sunny said nothing, but simply stared, unsure if she was supposed to comment. Jo, of course, was still riveted on Darryl.

Speaking of which, Darryl had removed one hand from his member. This was a sign that he was close to ejaculating, although nobody yet knew it. Even as William was basking in the glory and relief of sexual satisfaction, Darryl was closing in on his objective. He spread his legs, muttered a few exclamations, and announced that he was ready. His facial expressions, body movements and language all indicated that he was having an orgasm, but there was no semen. Nothing came out. Once he stopped shuddering with pleasure his cock softened rapidly. But Darryl was used to this, and he tightened his loins and squeezed his cock one more time, and white, glorious, sticky liquid popped out of his pee-hole. He had to keep tightening his lower body multiple times to coax all the semen out, but by the time he was through he had delivered a modest, but sufficient, cum shot. Not bad for a senior citizen. How odd though that the semen flow was delayed until after the orgasm had subsided. There was a first for everything. The Donkey ladies had just about seen it all when it came to ejaculations, but never had they seen cum flow out of a flaccid penis. Go figure. Jo applauded, as did Olivia, and Sunny and Angie did too, following their lead. Darryl smiled with relief.

Darryl smiled. "Whew," he said, breathing heavy. "I did it!"

Pete was struggling. He couldn't get a groove on. The more he jerked the less likely it appeared that he'd be having an orgasm. It allowed Jane to make several biting comments, which he could not rebut. It would have been embarrassing for some men, but not Pete, who felt that he had nothing to prove.

"Aw, fuck it," he said, after a few more minutes elapsed. But then, right when things looked bleak, "wait a minute, I think it's coming." He had suddenly found a good groove, and he roared with delight as he delivered the goods. "You can wipe that fucking smirk off your face, blondie," he said, directing his words to Jane. "Take this!" And with a strong shake of his hand, a few final drops of love juice flew in her direction.

Monica cleared her throat. "Lets tale a break," she said.

12