Donkey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, that was all I needed and I very quickly blew my load. My cock twitched and I started to cum. Leaning back on the chair, I let Holly continue using her tits on my dick and she continued to bring the orgasm hard out of me. My dick twitched with every single rope that I shot, strands of the pearly white ropes were smeared across her breasts and onto her neck and throat as she continued to stroke her breasts up and down, encouraging more of my cum out of my dick. As my dick fired the last bits of my orgasm, I simply gave up and slumped back down on the chair, leaning back and sucking in some needed air as Holly slowly dropped her breasts down on last time.

"Look at the mess you've made." Holly said with a grin, her arms falling away and her breasts moving away from my dick slightly letting it find some breathing room. She moved her entire body up and my dick slipped from between her breasts with a nearly audible pop as my dick moved down against the edge of the chair. Looking down at her big tits, Holly moved her head down and opened her mouth up. Her tongue escaped and she started to lap against her large breasts, scooping up what cum was left on her tits with a slow, steady cleaning motion, making sure that those perfect tits were almost cum free. With the tops of her breasts done, Holly brought her right hand up and using her index finger, Holly scooped up some of the cum that was over her neck and some of her breasts. Looking at the top of her finger, Holly nodded her head and then stuck the finger right into her mouth, sucking on it and cleaning it right up again.

Standing up off of her knees, Holly turned around and unclipped her bra, her fingers working quickly to undo the expensive looking piece of underwear. Unhooking the bra and throwing it to the side, Holly brought her hands up and cupped her large breasts, hiding them from me. She turned to look at me, flashed me a smile and then her hands were gone from her front. As soon as her breasts fell down into view, her fingers were down in the waistband of her thong and she was sliding it down her long legs, able to step out of it and kick it across the room with the bra too. Still stood before me in her stockings, Holly reached down and using some of her strength, she pulled me out of the chair and took my place on it. Spreading her legs apart, Holly showed me that glistening pussy of hers and using her index and middle finger to spread her lips apart, Holly nodded her head gently.

"Come on... Come and get it."

Now that was something I could do. Getting down to my hands and knees in front of her, I wrapped my hands around her legs and pulled her towards me. With one swift tug, I was shifting her body so that she was closer to me and I could already smell her arousal. With one hand on her leg, I used my right index finger and middle finger to spread her lips apart and then, I pushed my face between her legs and brought my tongue out. Using the flat of my tongue, I pressed it up against her folds and as I used the entire width of my tongue to stimulate her, Holly let out a low moan and her body was already reacting to my touch.

Keeping her against me, I started to go to town on her entrance, using my tongue to run it up and down, I could taste her delicious honey on my tongue as she started to get more and more into it. Her hand came down and threaded through my dark brown hair, keeping me where I was as I tasted her entrance. With my tongue working against her entrance, I made sure to use the entire width of my tongue to cover all of her entrance, touching every little bit of her bundle of nerves and making her feel it as well. Rubbing my tongue up and down, I continued brushing my tongue against her entrance before I pulled away for one quick breather and brief pause for relaxation for my tongue.

Before she had chance to complain though, my tongue was right back to work and I was using the tip of my tongue to weave up and down and all through her folds, making sure to run a trail and trace every little bit of her folds all while Holly started to moan louder. Her hand came up off of the edge of the chair and she grabbed a hold of one of her giant breasts, squeezing and kneading it roughly as my tongue ran all around her hard little clit, making sure to keep her nerves on fire while I ate her out. Slipping my own hand up, I grabbed a hold of her free breast and used my finger and thumb to rub and stimulate at her nipple while my tongue licked in and out of the individual grooves on her folds. Slowly coming down to the bottom of her folds, close to her arse, I moved my mouth right back up and let out a cool jet of air over her entrance, making her jump and shake in surprise before my tongue went right back inside of her and splitting her folds open so that I could run my tongue inside her.

Holly's legs almost closed on my head as I finally pushed her folds open, her hand in my hair gave it a sharp tug before she went right back to moaning and panting as I went further and faster inside of her. I could smell how aroused Holly was and her pussy seemed to be leaking juices onto my tongue more and more with every moment. I could only work on drinking up what she gave to me as she whined and panted for me, her head falling back off of the edge of the chair as she bit down on her bottom lip and her orgasm seemed to be coming closer and closer. I brought my hand down from her thigh and pressed the top of the digit up against her hot little clit, making sure to keep rubbing it all while my tongue dipped in and out of her entrance.

Pushing my tongue against her walls, making sure to move in and out and all around her entrance, I loved how she tasted and how she was reacting to me while I devoured her snug little entrance. Pushing my tongue inside of her and then flicking my tongue upwards to encourage more of a reaction from her, I listened to how she was taking it and then it happened.

Holly's back arched off of the back of the chair and her legs instinctively clamped down on my head and little bullets of sweat started to form on her skin, her breathing moved from a normal, standard pattern to slow, heavy deep breaths before her body shook in pleasure and she started to cum hard all over my probing tongue. Smiling into her folds, I made sure to keep going until she was going to beg me to stop.

Using my tongue to dip and dive in and out of her, my tongue weaving from side to side and then up and down, I found a steady rhythm to toy with her and it was a winning one that would make her cum harder than she had possibly hoped for me to give it to her. Rubbing her clit faster and faster, my tongue started to work in a lapping motion, using the tongue to scoop inside of her folds, as if I was trying to hollow her out using only my tongue. As I made that motion, Holly's pussy pulsed again and she started to cum all over my tongue. Holding her against me, I carried on licking against her before I slowly pulled my tongue back and wrapped my lips around her clit, suckling on it as if I was trying to work her down from the orgasm.

Holly's fingers in my hair slowly loosened up and she slumped down in the chair, her hair a mess and her sexy body a mess of sweat and arousal as her eyes were flustered with pleasure. Her cheeks were rosy red and she was slowly taking deep breaths as she tried to recover from the orgasm. Offering her folds a gentle kiss, I stood up from between her legs and gripped my length at the base. Lowering my hips down, I aimed my dick towards her folds and with a quick push forward, my dick slid inside of her with almost a relative ease and the both of us let out a low groan, Holly's eyes shot open as her walls were split wide open from my dick.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Give me that donkey dick!" Holly cried out, her head falling back and her hands slapping against my chest as she just took my dick inside of her.

I could only grin and reach down, hooking my arms under her legs and hoisting her up into the air and off of the chair. With the new position, Holly sank down on my dick just a little bit further and she could only cry out in more of a strangled gasp of pleasure. Her head fell forward, bumping against my shoulder as my hands rested under her legs, gripping against the bottom of her thighs to keep her in place, I made sure I had a good hold of her before I lifted her up and then dropped her back down again on my cock. Holly's slick walls were already hugging my dick, stretching against her despite the fact that she had already given birth, her pussy was hugging me like she was a virgin and begging to be stretched open.

"Ugh... Fuck! How tight are you..." I grunted, pulling her down a little further until my balls were pressing against her pussy. We both shared a look before I started to lift her up and drop her down on me, sliding my length in and out of her. My fingers rubbed against the bronze kissed skin of the TV presenter and I slid her up and down on my dick, lifting her up and down, I could feel her tight walls hugging against me and coating me in her arousal, not only encouraging me to go further and faster with her but also making the trip up and down easier.

"Oh fuck... Easy when you're trying to ram a fucking beer bottle in me!" Holly cried out, her head falling backwards and then rocking forwards, her golden hair whipping around as she was rocked up and down on me. Holly's legs wrapped around the top of my waist, linking at her ankles as she helped steady herself on me. Lifting her up and down, I let out a low moan, joining Holly's slightly more high pitched whines of pleasure as she was rocked up and down on me. I could feel her walls hugging me tightly and my own dick was stretching her out with ease, how tight she was was definitely helping pleasure the both of us as I rolled her up and down. Looking down at her chest, I could see her breasts slipping up and down, slapping against her stomach and then upwards. Taking a chance, I leant in and wrapped my lips around her left nipple, sucking on it and sinking my teeth into the hardened nub. Sucking on it, I could hear Holly crying out again in pleasure, her legs tightening slightly around me as she was bounced up and down on me.

Holly's back arched in my hands as I slipped her up and down on me, my dick sliding further inside of her with each hard rock inside. Her large breasts were pushed further into my mouth and it was something I was more than willing to play with, my teeth nibbled against her nipple before I moved over to the other one, latching on and sucking against it while I moved her up and down. Holly's legs were wrapped around me and as she pulled herself closer to me, my grasp moved up from her thighs and up to her soft, plush ass. Digging my fingers into the skin, I groaned into her breasts at just how good her ass felt. Holly's fingers moved up over my back, her nails digging into my shoulder blades as I lifted my hips up into her folds, giving her my dick while she rocked herself down.

"So fucking tight..." I whispered against her skin, my tongue running from one nipple over to the other. I could taste her sweat on her skin and it worked to give me more of an incentive to make her sweat and cum all over my dick. With my fingers in her ass cheeks, I lifted her body up until just my dick's head was left inside of her. I kissed against her neck before my hands continued to knead against her ass cheeks.

I picked up the speed of my strokes, lifting Holly up and then lowering her all the way down on my shaft. Her eyes were closed and there was a tiny smile on her face, she was clearly enjoying the position, but, the whimpers were gone and except for the novelty of it, it wasn't anything special. So the next time I lifted her to maximum safe distance, I let her drop the length of my pole, letting gravity do its thing.

Holly's eyes shot open and she screamed out in a wave of surprised pleasure, "AAAAHHHH!"

She turned her head to look at me but before she could say anything I lifted her and dropped her again. Another scream and her eyes locked on mine. Again. And again. I started bouncing Holly on my rod faster. Her screams gave way to soft grunts, her breath coming out in huffs each time my cock slammed into her.

"Hunh... Hunh... Hunh... Hunh... Hunh... Hunh... Hunh."

As she slipped all the way down on my dick one last time, her sunshine blonde hair whipped backwards and her voice let out a tremendous wail of pleasure. Her pussy was milking me tightly and I could already tell that her orgasm was coming up again. With me fucking Holly to orgasm number two, I wanted to have her cum hard on my dick while she was rocked with her younger lover, someone who wasn't her husband but had gotten the pass to do so. As she was slammed down again, Holly's body snapped to a freeze and her walls exploded around me. Her pussy contracted hard and her pussy started to squeeze me tightly and her pussy flooded my dick with her slick love juices. Holly froze on my length as her mouth was spread open in a silent scream, her walls continuing to milk me as she trembled her way through the orgasm.

Holding her on my dick, I let her fall all the way down on my dick before I looked around and reached my hand up her back, giving her hair a sharp tug so I could whisper in her ear.

"Where's your bedroom?" I asked.

"Upstairs... Ca... Can't miss it." She whimpered, her body still pulsing through the orgasm.

Smiling, I made my move with Holly still on me. With every step I took, Holly's body was shaking and she was given a tremor with each movement I made. She was definitely being rocked by my dick, and as much of a boost to my ego that was, I still wasn't done with her yet. So, I took the steps, my feet pressing against the hardwood of the steps up to the bedroom and each step was making Holly pant and purr with every movement.

Making my way up, I could see the large, Queen sized bed that was fastened to the wall. It had a black duvet cover on with white sheets and the headboard did also have an interesting design feature in that there was a lighting feature behind the board. Holly looked behind her and then turned back to face me, a smile moved over her face before she leant in for a kiss.

"Come on then Donkey, come fuck me."

Taking her request to heart, I bent in and pressed my lips to hers, kissing her softly before deepening it. Still carrying her in my arms as we made our way towards the bed, I wondered just how much more I had left inside of me and whether Holly was going to focus on getting all of that cum out of me as well. Our lips quickly broke again and I offered the tip of her nose a gentle kiss before I lifted her up off of my dick. With my cock sliding out of her, the both of us let out a low groan in displeasure at her pussy not being filled with my dick. At the foot of her bed, I let her drop from my hands and she fell down to the bed with a soft thud.

Holly pulled herself forward, slowly managing to get herself up to a suitable doggy style position. She gracefully arched herself up off of the bed and lazily flipped her hair over her shoulders, her big blue eyes looking towards me as she wiggled her arse from side to side.

"Come on Donkey... Come give it to me..." She cooed, biting down on her bottom lip and her fingers and toes already curling into the sheets in apprehension, or maybe eagerness, for what was to come. Walking behind her, my cock was still rock hard and positively glistening under the artificial lighting, her love juices were dripping down my shaft and off of my cock and onto the sheets beneath the two of us. I climbed onto the bed behind her, my hands came down to her sides, holding her in place as I slipped my knees, I lifted my hips up and the head of my dick was already pressing against her slit.

"Come on, come on, come on, come on... -Ah!" Holly was repeating as if it were her mantra but when my dick was pushed inside of her, Holly's words fell from her vocabulary and she moved back into becoming a moaning mess. Her long blonde hair rocked forward and her head hit the sheets with a silent noise, her body was already reacting to the stimulation of me fucking her and the sounds of us both panting but also the sounds of our sex filled the room too.

"Unh... Unh... Unh... Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh... OH!!" Holly was screaming out, her head down against the sheets and her head already down in a weakened state. My hands came down and while my right hand was left on her thighs, steadying her in place, my left took a grip of her blonde hair and I pulled her head up off of the sheets, manhandling her and making her pussy just get wetter over my dick. "You fucking big dicked Donkey!" She screamed out as my hand kept a grip of her long blonde hair. With her head up off of the bed and her hair in my hands, I continued to ram myself in and out of her from behind, slamming myself in and out and fucking her hard. The sounds coming from the room were one of the most erotic noises I had heard from previous encounters, I couldn't put a reason as to why this was more exciting but with the fact that I was fucking Holly Willoughby on her bed could be something to do with it.

I could feel sweat dripping down the sides of my face and my forehead and the feeling of Holly's body, slick with her own sweat, was a further increase to the pleasure that we were both going through. Our skin slapping against each other, combined with the sounds of us moaning and panting was joining the crescendo that was flowing through the air and as Holly pushed her hips backwards to meet my thrusts. Holly lifted a hand up off of the bed, rather impressively, and reached between her legs, her finger rubbing against her clit as my balls bounced against her while I pushed my body backwards and forwards. Controlling how my dick moved inside of her, improving the pleasure we were both getting and every little noise or squeak that came out of Holly's mouth was definitely a nod in the right direction that Holly was getting the same sort of feeling as I was. Pulling Holly back one last time and the TV presenter's voice broke again, her mouth filling with a constant stream of expletives as she came hard again over my dick.

With Holly cumming over my dick again, I held my shaft inside of her while we both recovered from the raw pleasure that was running through all of us. Keeping my hands on her hips, they ran down to her ass cheeks, each of them taking a handful and kneading against it while Holly managed to lift her head up off of the bed and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Like my arse huh? Nice to have someone pay it some more attention." She purred, pushing her body back to me and almost arching her back up to meet my thrusts.

"Nobodies fucked it before?" I wondered aloud, offering the ass a slap and making her squeal in delight. She looked over her shoulder at me, biting down on her bottom lip and shaking her head with a big smile on her face. "Want me to be the first too?"

"With that dick? I don't think you'll fit..." Holly challenged me. Never one to back down from a good challenge, I pulled my hips backwards and then my dick was pressing up against her arse hole. Holly was quiet for a moment before she bit down on her bottom lip and turned her head back to look at the headboard of her bed. She offered me a gentle nod before she seemed to pass over the control to me.

So, with that in mind, I gripped the base of my shaft and pushed the slick head against her back door. Moving my hips forward, I gave them a quick push and met a lot of resistance, despite Holly trying to ease me in. I wasn't going to be put down though and with my hands on her hips I held her in place and continued to move forward. Eventually though, with a push forward, my dick's head slipped inside of her arsehole, passing her sphincter with an almost popping noise. Holly let out a long, low groan as she had her head fall backwards and up towards the skies as she had her arse filled.