Donkey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck... Fuck!" Holly panted, looking over her shoulder to see me.

"The head's in. That's the hardest part done now." I reasoned, not really fancying my length going inside of my own arse. Holly simply hissed as I rocked my hips forward slowly. Moving at what felt like a snail's pace, I worked my hips forwards until I had roughly the first third of my dick inside of her arse. Holly grunted and her fingers clawed at the sheets, her hands slapping against the bed sheets as she seemed to signal that she was full. So, I moved my hips backwards and then pushed them forwards again, sliding myself in and out in a slow manner of penetrating her arse.

"Jesus... Fuck! I mean Jesus!" Holly panted out, her head shaking from side to side as she reached beneath her and started to rub against her clit. That was a clever idea I figured, with her rubbing her clit it should at least ease up some of the pressure she must have been feeling from having her arsehole stretched open. Holly slipped her fingers faster and faster, working her fingers quicker and quicker as I started to slide myself in and out of her. Despite wanting to hold on and fuck her arse a little longer, I knew I wasn't going to last and with every rub of her clit, Holly's arse tightened around my dick and I knew that that was the warning signs for me. Grunting, I pushed my dick inside of her for as long as I could muster before I started to explode.

With my dick still inside of her arsehole, I started to shoot my ropes inside her arse and painting her back door with my cum. Filling her with hot rope after hot rope, I fell forward and pressed my lips against her shoulders, offering her a meek kiss before I pulled my hips backwards and back onto my legs. My dick fell from her arsehole and as she took some deep breaths, her arsehole seemed to wink at me and the anal creampie slowly leaked from her back door and my pearly white ropes were being pushed out of her and down over her body. Watching the cum run down her body, I watched Holly collapse on the bed and give up almost completely. Her body collapsed down and she seemed to just fall fast asleep.

Looking over at her, I realised that it would probably be pretty uncouth of me to spend the night in someone else's bed. No matter if Holly had gotten the OK from her husband or not. So, I got up off of the bed, my legs still shaky from all the orgasms and managed to make my way downstairs to the rest of my clothes. Getting dressed, I made my way out of the house in the middle of London and towards my car. Looking at it, I found my face stretching out to a big, wide grin at the mere thought of being able to fuck Holly Willoughby.