All Comments on 'Donna Does a Bachelor Party'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Really Hot

I enjoyed this story even if it was a little over the top.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysalmost 16 years ago
Another wimp

Like any other wimp who has to remain anonymous. Why is it that if someone wants to write a nasty comment they always have to remain anonymous?

Come on - let's have your name so that all the readers can have a good laugh at you for your inadequacy to write a story for yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great story

You can tell you did a great job of developing the story by the number of macho closet perverts you pissed off. They read this stuff and love it but post nasty comments to make themselves feel better. They read 'em over and over and pretend to hate 'em. Actually it is a very erotic story and the theme is one many of us have fantasized about, unless your wife is so ugly no one would want her to take her clothes off. Good job. Please write more. Remember, if its good you'll drag plenty of these closet perverts out from under their rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I liked it

Firstly I don't like the common cuckold stories found on this site as they overuse humiliation, this story however isn't like most of this genre as it is purely sexual and no humiliation seems to be involved. This is a swinger story not a standard cheating wife story and is exceptionally well written and extremely erotic.

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderalmost 16 years ago
aparently

... some of these anonymous commenters below didn't bother to look at the profile page for this author. TEH STUPID, IT HURTS. Aaaaaanyhow, I found this story fairly stimulating, but the buildup seemed abrupt. A little more exposition would probably have helped this story up to 100.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
No conversation

Usually I love the cuckold stories, especially those that have the wife teasing her husband to see just how anxious he is to see her fuck around.

There was none of that in this story, and that is why I gave it a "fifty" rating. To me a guy isn't a good cuckold until he admits to her that he enjoys seeing her with another more than actually nailing her himself.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
It was an okay read.

Although a bit too much for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Incredibly hot!

Incredibly hot story. It was a great, well written read. This is my first sample of this author's work and I intend to read them all.

Pleasureman69Pleasureman69almost 11 years ago

i sure would like to be attending a bachelor party where you are "entertaining". This was a very "hot' story.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Sharedwhorewife finding just how low she can go, and almost to the bottom already.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

If this is written by a woman, I want to read. One complaint though - you really need to work on buildup as this is like bam-bam-thank-you-ma'am, not very exciting, more like prematurely ejaculated story.

Slow down, take time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should different guy knock you up then tell your husband

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous