Donna Goes To Coventry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have only seen it used once. I was working on a huge civil project in the UK. The crews were divided into Irish ones that did all the dangerous labouring and English ones that did all the skilled jobs. I was working for the client and crossed national boundaries. One day I saw an Englishman put in an all Irish crew. The Irish crew sent the newcomer to Coventry. They didn't look at him, talk to him or in any way acknowledge his existence. If they went from A to B and he was in the way, they simply walked through him. With their bodies pushing him aside or even over. The poor prick lasted a week, then disappeared. He was replaced by an Irishman and everyone was happy. It was truly cruel to watch.

Now lighten up.

Two blondes are sitting on the beach in California looking at the full moon. Blonde 1 says, "Which do you think is closer, the moon or New York?" Blonde 2 replies, "Der, can you see New York?"

Yesterday was both the proudest and most embarrassing of my life. I picked up a girl and we were going for it. I was amazed when she had an orgasm that lasted about 20 minutes. How the fuck was I supposed to know she was an epileptic.

The author