Donna, The First Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Scott had about all of my mouth he could take without starting a white fountain, he gently pulled my head from between his legs, kissed me and fondled my nipples to reassure me, and let me know he still loved me, and that this action wasn't affecting his feelings towards me. Jim and Ron were still letting their fingers do the walking.

"Is she wet?" Scott asked.

"God is she, she's fucking soaked," Ron said.

"Yeah, and I'm not too far away myself," Jim chimed in.

"Okay babe, here's what we'll do," Scott said. "You turn around now and bend over the table, and I'll take you doggie-style."

I always liked getting fucked doggie-style. I turned around, took a pillow from a chair and put it on the table, and laid myself down across it, pointed my ass up in the air and spread my legs. My husband entered me and started the rhythmic motions I knew so well.

"Now Donna", Scott said as he continued pumping me, "go ahead and take Ron and Jim's cocks out, if they want you to."

They helped, and it was only a matter of seconds before both their cocks were swinging in the breeze, fully erect, only inches from my face.

"You're also not going to get a blow job", my husband told them with a grin, "but hey, this is all found action, so I'm sure you'll be happy with what you get."

I think they were both a bit relieved to find out they weren't going to penetrate me. They both had wives back home, and they'd be there in a few days, and they'd been good the whole time they were in Korea.

"Give them both hand jobs, Honey", Scott said.

I rested my weight on the pillow, and as Scott continued fucking me, I took Jim's cock in my left hand and Ron's in my right, and started stroking their shafts. We were all pretty aroused by now, and it didn't take long. All four of us came at pretty much the same time, and I swear they probably heard the explosion back on the base. Ron and Jim fell asleep immediately after finishing their drinks. When enough energy returned to my body, I slowly turned and nestled up beside my husband, with my head on his shoulder.

"Thanks!" he whispered, and then we fell asleep too.

12