All Comments on 'Donna's Ultra-High Heels Bk. 02 Ch. 04-05'

by SHAFERLINE

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story Ideas

I love stories about just about anything extreme. Extremely flat-chested; extremely busty; extremely narrow waist; extremely high heels, especially on extremely tall women; ballet flats on extremely short women. Exaggerating the youth on a small woman (pigtails, etc); having mature women looking their age (grey hair, wrinkles, saggy boobs). AND, I like fashions that play up those traits.

This is what I have liked, so far, from this story. The woman is embracing the extreme changes she is going through. What I would like to see is her broadcasting these changes publicly. I am not talking about private parties (which I realize is coming up), but shopping in the mall, going to church, her office, yadda.

She should have clothes specifically designed to accommodate her extreme figure. The skirts should be cut in such a way that there is no way they could go around that fabulous ass and yet cinch that tiny waist unless they were custom made. On area that is an exception to the extreme, are hobble skirts. They are fine for training, but a tight pencil skirt (of any length from micro to midi) is more suitable for a public setting. Blouses should likewise be made to hug her waist and almost have custom designed, second skin pockets for her boobs to be showcased. Sweaters, of course, can be completely over the top!

Quarter cup shelf bras are great, as are the open tip bras, but could here nipples/areolas use some rouge to make them really stand out (perhaps permanent dying!).

And speaking of makeup, she should be developing an airbrush level of flawless makeup, complete with haughty contouring (see Kandee Johnson) for that total bitch look. Imagine seeing that strolling in the mall, or better yet, in church.

Just some ideas. I don't see anyone else's comments, and wanted to let you know that someone does read your stories and letting you know what would appeal to me.

SHAFERLINESHAFERLINEover 8 years agoAuthor
Response to Comment #1:

Thanks for the comment(s) about Donna's "Ultra-High Heels" fiction. In the future, I'll try to feature some of your suggestions and thoughts into the storyline in the long term, as the development of Donna's and Ken's relationship matures and they meet other new friends.

Feel free for you and others to make suggestions.

SHAFERLINE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous