All Comments on 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell Pt. 03'

by Joatster

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This Dog Don't Hunt 6

Absolute,utter nonsense.Even if we forget about STD's, this story can not stand as a coherent whole.The truth is that this is about the destruction of the character of two people.The actions of John create a void that is left unfilled.Such an event does not occur in nature without devastating consequences such as in the occurence of a black whole.If the mass of an object is depleted beyond a certain point, it ceases to exist.That is what the author fails to envision in this case.He seems to feel that they can continue to exist in this depleted state without societal pressures such as friends,family or business rushing in to fill the void.Reality gives us the wisdom to perceive that "it just ain't so!"

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
come on

come on what a joke what man would want a wife like that. gee what a slut and she cares nothing for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Stunning

This story is incredible.

It is one of the best written, and handles so many topics so very well.

It had me extremely turned on to read it, as a man who reads a lot of erotic hot wife stories.

Thank you for writing such wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
somehow

i keep thinking about some guy i knew when i was in college. he is like the husband. he like to 'share' his girlfriend and really gets turned on watching or just imagining his girlfriend getting gangbanged. a few years after i graduated, i was told that he is ,in fact, gay.

anyway, i wouldnt have any problem w/ the story if they dont have kid/s. this kind of behavior always gets out, and ppl talk. the couple can take care of themselves but the kid/s cant. its not the kids fault but kids these days can be cruel to other kids.

this is very selfish, and if they should do this, they should let the kid grow up first, or they shouldnt have any kids at all. cause sooner or later she will find out. and would they let her do what the mother is doing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Disappointing Ending

I thought the first two parts of this story were quite good, melding a Dominant / submissive relationship rather well with a cheating wife theme. I thought the woman's descent into further depravity was well done, as was the husband's conflicted arousal. Unfortunately, I think you spent too much time in the third section defending and explaining your story to the foul mouthed critics that always show up on Loving Wives. The stilted conversations about how they felt and the husband's inner monologue (which was much less conflicted than he claimed earlier) felt like contrived justifications to answer the backlash, while the sexual adventures themselves felt much more rote here than they did in the first 2 parts. Still, this is overall a wonderful story. I just wish you didn't seem so intimidated by your critics when it came to the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Good, and Very Hot

Incredibly erotic, and really excellent work. Don't pay attention to those who don't like it; they obviously just don't get it, and should read something else. Or they have trouble separating fantasy from reality. This is fantasy; very, very erotic fantasy. I wouldn't recommend actually doing the things in this story, but as erotic fantasy--WOW!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome piece of work 100% on the pecker rating

I have been waiting for the conclusion, great work, just a shade disappointed in husband going back to DADT after some acknowledged participation, but wow that was some transistion to read thru. Hopefully you still have more ink in the pen to do more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it

This story has to be one of my all-time favorites, and I have been waiting with baited breath for this chapter. My only sadness is that this is the conclusion, and I will never know what the wife's true boundaries actually were. Of course this tale is sick, perverted, and kinky ... which is what made it so terrific! It was a very hot fantasy, well-written, and I hope that you won't wait three years to write another story along these lines. -- WhiteKnightAR

Kathleenm22Kathleenm22about 18 years ago
Pah Lease

This story started out holding my interest and actually had me caring for both people. It ended up however being the most ridiculous, although well written, story I have read in a very long time. There was no joy or love in this story. And to think they had a 10 year old child. The lack of respect shown to each other was overwhelming. John was not controlling he was evil. This story was a waste of my time and insulting. That said, you can write and you can spin a tale, but please show more respect for your characters and more importantly your readers.

Kanga40Kanga40about 18 years ago
I was wondering what to say about this story.

But Kathleenm put it so nicely.

Once again a story started with a novel slant, but the author could not help demonising every character.

What then does that leave us to like about the story? A few paragraphs of 'stroke' material? Sorry, but we can get that lots of places where it's not hidden amongst quite so much evil and stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I don't get it

Maybe somebody can explain it to me. Really, this is a question, not a put-down.

Do you guys who get off on this stuff put yourself in the position of the husband, who tells the story? Though this story is better than some others in this vein where the wife is told to and does cut off the husband, I can't imagine being in this guy's head. I can imagine doing it once as a gift, but after that it would just be humiliation, something that separated us, not did anything for our relationship of for my wife's well-being.

Meanwhile, we have the top, who seems so clinical but unexcited by all this. He was written as so distant, that I can't imagine being him either, though I have some experience being the other man.

Better written than many, but has little humor and lacks relationship explanation/background between husband and wife. None of it strikes any sort of chord or makes itself conceivable to me.

But judging from the comments, some guys mess themselves over it, so maybe one of them can explain the excitement. Is it just the idea that they might meet a woman so slutty and willing? Is it the idea of humiliating a woman? Maybe I just don't have the right chemistry to understand humiliation and submissiveness as pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Mixed thoughts

Your story probably had wide appeal and judging from the replies most liked it. I did not. It was well written and expressed your creative concepts very well.

I did not care for the development that the exploring of submissiveness let into deeper and deeper depraveity of human experience, the glossed over ending not withstanding.

I would enjoy it more if the journey raised the couple into a brighter happier togetherness, not reaching the dungeon floor. She, literally, making the trips separate from her mate. He, lost in his own fantisies, again apart from his mate.

Just me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
TO: "I don't get it" commenter

The purpose of these type of stories is for stroke purposes. By the way this story was very erotic. The husband character in a story by DGHear explained that the turn on is to be the cuckolder not the cuckolded husband.

Let's face it this story is a well done fantasy! No couple who wanted a "normal" life facade with a child would ever have unprotected sex!

In real life, a couple in this situation would eventually burn out (wife would seek more and more extreme sex; husband would either lose interest in wife as the extreme become the ordinary or lose respect for the wife).

For example, Rich who pimps out his wife to John has no control over what happens to her. He always finds out later. Eventually she will do something which will cross the line for Rich or get emotionally involved with John. Once that happens it will be like she cheated where Rich will feel like "how could she do that?" John as the Master will seduce Suzanne into more and more extreme acts because his pleasure is controlling them to do more and more.

After reading the story "Pathway to Here" by Shooter3704 I realized that there is a small population of men who conclude that they can not satisfy their wife sexually so to keep her they "share" her with other men. They become true willing cuckolds. They watch her fuck other men because it gives them the illusion of control and of course they fuck vicariously through the sex.

The main reason some men have this fantasy about other men and their wife boils down to slut creation. That is why this fantasy is a popular source of erotic stories. If the wife is a slut then they are free to pursue sex outside the marriage. They resent being restricted to one partner so they act out this frustration through these fantasies. Also as a slut they can push their wife's sexual limits (i.e. get a little of the "grass is greener" imagined for other couples).

The humiliation and submissiveness is the price of admission to keep her happy in the marriage or to create your own slut.

Anyway, those are my thoughts in response to your questions. I do not endorse in any form or manner treating one's loved one like the above.

By the way - Joaster, you did a good job writing this story.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
very nice story

more? please......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great story

please keep going.. I have a feeling John will take her away.. she will become his 24/7

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Erotic Fantasy

Come on, guys. Be realistic. This is an erotic fantasy. It has nothing to do with reality. It's like dreaming while awake, and so anything goes. If you don't like the stuff, don't read it. Nobody is pushing you the story down your throat. Tha author took time and effort to write this, and the only point here is if it excited you sexually or not. Keep writting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yeah right

For the commenter who wrote how the story is merely erotic and thus harmless...can't see it. "Suze and I are happier and more satisfied than ever." Hell, if that were the line in a story following a decade long experience of a couple shooting heroin, would you be happy for them? Would you cheer them on, get joy/satisfaction out of it, and wish it were you with a bad drug addiction? There might be varying types and degrees of stupid behavior, but it's still "stuck on stupid," even when two people are too ignorant or retarded to understand it. It's even more "stuck on stupid" when some fucking voyeur gets off on the self inflicted pain and ignorance of others. Simply put, it's a BAD story with a depressing plot, there's nothing redeeming, erotic, or enjoyable about it in any way other than the ending, which didn't come soon enough. It's a horrible waste of writing skill and a sad commentary on what passes for "erotica" in this day and age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pathetic..

wimp story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful

This has to be one of the best stories in this genre I have ever read. Great job, will be checking out your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Writing, and ....

Joatster, This is a wonderful writing. It’s an excellent depiction of the husband’s emotional rollercoaster ride that I never knew could exist, (but of course he did it to himself), I wonder if there is any traces of truth in it.

The wife has a sexual yearning inside that her husband can not fulfill. What a shame. Luckily, the Dom seemed to be an above-board guy. In real life, the couple was lucky that they are still alive. The husband needs to face the reality that, after his wife opened her eyes, the husband is just one item on her full-page manual, if the wife even chooses that item once in a while. This is under the assumption he will always be employed and productive. I can’t begin to imagine what would be his wife’s decision if and when the husband got laid off. Nightmares, right? I also wonder if the husband could be so willing and understanding, if the wife’s yearning was to become a part-time shop-lifter, a pyromaniac or a part-time serial killer, just for six months, please? Still don’t ask, don’t tell?

Your writing skill is wonderful. Would you please explore the outcome under the exact same scenario, except for the journey took place before the couple was married? Let’s say they have lived together for 3 to 5 years. Without the bound of a “marriage” and without children, let’s assume the woman moved out to live with the bull, say, six months and promised to come back after that. Would the bull just takes the woman away since the woman seemed so willingly to seek her dark fulfillments else where? Would they still want each other?

Guys are constantly debating if this type of behaviors are right or wrong. In my mind, there is a sure way to tell whether they are right or wrong. Just try to relate these wonderful experiences, both husband’s and wife’s, to their parents, children, friends (I didn’t say church congregations). I am sure this is an experience impacts people much, much more than fishing, skiing, deep-sea diving, etc. They should try to spread the wonderful experiences to those people, open their eyes, (spread the gossip, so to speak), if the experience were so great. In fact, it seems so great, they should try to squeeze the telling the experience into of a high school or college graduation speeches.

Lastly, please introduce Rich to JC. Whiteone Redone knows where is JC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Loved your story, I hope you will update it and take it forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You are one sick motherfucker,you cant have much respect for your wife or your self,or your kid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
pretty good

Well written. Just wish it was a little more realistic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Failure on so many levels

Why would he want a slut wife? And so many other holes in this silly story. Plus, you didn't finish. BARF!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 11 years ago
Second read was . . .

. . . better that the first time. I understood Rich's fears better; they are compelling. I think I can also understand Suzanne's cravings for out of control lust. As I got to the end of this chapter I was really thinking that along with Rich getting his DVD or emails each month with a little titillation from John it would be great if Joatster would write a short blurb about that month's activity and the emotional impacts on both characters. I know I would read with great anticipation and I bet others would too. Many of the scenes on that final laptop display sounded like interesting kernels.

maninconnmaninconnover 10 years ago
Hmmmm

They justify this adventure saying no harm no foul. That many anonymous fucks is plain dangerous and risks orphaning their little girl. That's harm and pretty foul. Starts great, but when soccer mom goes over the top.....hmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PUTRID VOMIT, HAVE A CAN OF IT SICK FAGGOT !!!

UNO ESTRELLA

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I won't...

I won't ask or tell...1*

user110user110almost 9 years ago
hmm

what do you think the odds are that... after a year of unprotected sex with strangers in a bookstore... all 3 of them have hiv or some other incurable std? about 100%, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A couple of weeks later he pimped her out to Charlie Sheen.

Ya, life is good for this loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow.

Sorry about you losing your balls, but if this shit turns you on than I guess you can find a reason to keep living your miserable life, most men would kill themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OK

I know this is fiction. However, this type of accelerating misbehavior leads to psychopathy: bigger and bigger risks for greater thrills (think serial killers). Eventually, the machine breaks. Wife, husband or dom lose their shit and everybody goes down. (Pun intended). I expected the crash in Pt.3. You pushed it off to the unknown future. It's still gonna happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Classic repressed gay fantasy

Including demeaning a woman and removing yourself from the sex she has with real men.

Claaaaaaaaaasic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking fag posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cuckold propaganda 1*

Shakes head...

1WiseSage1WiseSageover 6 years ago
Poor!!

Very poor job exploring the "justification" for this bizarre conduct. "Society's expectations" and rules of conduct aren't just legislated or invented by some nameless, obscure entity called "society" or even "God". Most of societal rules - particularly those not propounded by religion - are common sense or the result of experience and hugely numerous observations with repetitive, consistent results. Man is a hunter, an acquirer, a fighter - fiercely protective of his domain and property and rights; he jealously guards his hunting grounds (work/employment), his physical possessions (home, vehicle, "toys" and equipment, etc.) as well as his metaphysical ones - his soul, his mate, his progeny. This is the nature of man. It is NOT in his nature to even temporarily share his possessions, particularly without his consent and continued control! Deviation from this "norm of Nature" is psychopathic and even psychotic. The husband's rationalization of his conduct is untenable; his complete surrender to a psychotic predator is antithetical and dangerous to men of the norm. The "society of men" is well-justified in not only shunning but exiling both the submissive husband and the predator who is a continuing threat to ALL men. This weakest of the weak man has jeopardized the natural status quo of "survivable"/societal/male conduct - he has weakened the herd by making it more vulnerable to increasing predation.

Women, on the other hand, being driven by the need to propagate the race and burdened with the unique physical aspect of giving childbirth, are naturally given to desperately seek impregnation by the next perceived "strong"/alpha male, and therefore willingly spread their legs for virtually any cock. It is not a matter of "if", but "when" a woman embraces her slut-whore nature to perform any sexual act - deviant or perverted or plain - just to receive the seed of life in satisfaction of her existence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
just come out already

garbage anyone who has these fantasies should be sterile

unh0unh0about 5 years ago
A year or more of this "once a month"....

....and she's NEVER gotten an STD vaginally, anally, or orally to bring home and pass on to hubby? Yeah, right. You might have worked that reality into the mix to make it more realistic.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Another sad attempt

To.make readers believe this sick lifestyle is reasonable or normal. A failure, like all the others.

YouamiYouamialmost 4 years ago

Fucking cuck wimp bullshit! You have wasted whatever writing talents you possess to produce this sorry tale of slut wife/cuck wimp hubbie. Wow! How original!! It is a sad commentary that their are a few warped individuals that will get off on the whole subservient/alpha top thing. Your tale is totally fetish and should have been tagged as such. This is one fantasy I don't want to share.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The power dynamic is the best part. Suze is gonna be the best slut around. Rich could and should be more involved maybe led by Suze as much as she is capable. Such promise for Suze. Here i am envious of her and a little of Rich. John is da man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You Joarstar are a disgusting excuse for a human being... it would have been a favour to the mankind if u had spontaenously aborted preterm in your whore mothers womb.... a man who cannot keep his wife safe is a lower creature than a maggot..and a writer who fantasises this is a much worse creature!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HOW PERVERTED WOULD SOMEONE HAVE TO BE TO WRITE THIS STORY?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't ask, don't tell and above all DON'T WRITE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please get help if this story appeals to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. I was wondering if you ever thought of a altarnet ending. Perhaps husband decides he has enough because wife left work??

Hiram325Hiram32511 months ago

Joatster is a cum gobbler with a cuck's worldview. I've seen his dreck elsewhere. Trash like this is why Lit needs a Cuck category.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well I spent a Saturday morning on the story. I had hopes that I had expressed as I continued reading and writing in the comments sections that they could still have a simulance of a normal loving faithful marriage for the most part. As this part of the story unfolded my thought was this part had become way to trashy to be salvaged as believable deciding to give it 3 stars. Well it wasn't long your writing skill encouraged me to think you had found a way after all to redeem the mess, I was even thinking in the next part there only struggle at a loving marriage would probaly come from others that recognized her from their past .. Well that certainly didn't last long, and all hopes for me of a 5 star story faded to 3 stars with no desire to read the another part of a continued adventure that could redeem itself to be believable even with your writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story depicts multiple characters who are suffering from mental illness. If a person has a need to degrade others or to be degraded by others, he/she has a mental health issue that should be professionally addressed. No one should settle for a life like this.

lc69hunterlc69hunter2 months ago

Just here for the stupid comments. There are three individuals getting pleasure out of this arrangement. She is getting needs satisfied that hubby can't do. He has learned to enjoy that side of her, and John obviously does too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous