Don't Ask, Don't Tell Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John looked to Suzanne, "Do you have anything to add?" he asked.

"We've both enjoyed aspects of the experience. We certainly couldn't handle living like that all the time. The mixed feelings, well, Rich has stronger mixed feelings than I do, but we both feel that if the other can't handle any of this, we should stop and go back to normal."

John looked at both of us for a moment. His gaze felt piercing. I felt like shrinking into myself under it. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Suze looking down at the table rather than meet his gaze.

"Let me explain something to the two of you," John began. "Rich, you are a submissive voyeur. You are internally oriented. You spend a lot of time within your fantasies." He paused his discourse to let the words sink in. "Stop me if you don't agree."

I nodded in response.

"I'm sure that you have been torn between actively enjoying what has been happening and some feelings of...hmmm...I'm shooting from the hip on this...it's not jealousy," he looked at me for a moment. "I'm betting that you feel it is 'wrong' or bad to do the things we have been doing. Am I close?"

I nodded.

"Yes, there is the whole immorality thing, but at the same time you get a big thrill out of the submissive act of having your wife be my total slut, don't you?"

I nodded again.

"And...I bet you have some pretty mixed feelings about getting a thrill that way. It isn't something our society really extols as a manly virtue, is it?"

"No, I guess not," I mumbled.

He turned to Suzanne. "It is a little simpler for you. On one hand you are a wife, mother, and successful professional. You take pride in those things. Your self image is built on them. On the other hand, you are a submissive slut. You love the power and freedom of handing me control. You also are an exhibitionist. You love showing off your slutty side. Isn't that right?"

"Yes," Suzanne said demurely.

"As for myself," continued John, "I am a top. I enjoy the power you two have relinquished to me. I enjoy manipulating the two of you into actions you would never have been in on your own."

The three of us sat there looking at one another for a few moments. John was obviously waiting to see what we would say or do. Suzanne and I just looked at each other. It just wasn't in us to take the lead in a situation like this. John knew it.

"Cat have your tongues?" he asked. "Let me put an offer on the table, so to speak." He raised a hand and signaled to the waitress. She brought him a laptop computer. "I had Julie holding this for me just in case our conversation reached this point." The waitress, Julie, left us as he opened and started up the computer. "I want you two to watch this little collection of video clips. Rich, this is an example of the range of slutty behaviors that I will make Suzanne participate in. Imagine her in the place of the women you see in these clips. Suzanne, you are such a slut that I know looking at this will excite you. But I want you to think about your other side, the wife/mother/real estate agent. Ask yourself if you can live with knowing that the outwardly 'perfect' you can come to terms with the nastiness you would be experiencing. I'll tell you how things will work f you are still interested after watching this."

He turned the laptop to us and we watched as a video came up. It showed a woman in a leather vest and black panties with her hands tied overhead. A man holding a wooden dowel or pointer stood behind her. He struck her across her exposed buttocks five or six times, pausing between strikes. She jerked every time the pointer touched her. The bright red lines of each strike were clearly swelling.

The scene jumped. This time a very pretty petite naked blond was shown carrying a wooden case to a man seated in a tall chair. She put the box in front of him and it was clear that the box was a shoe shine kit. She opened it and took out a vibrator and a rag. The camera angle changed to show the view from behind the seated man. From this angle you could see an audience of eight or ten men. They looked like a biker gang – leather, tattoos, scruffy. She turned and faced the audience. Her right foot went up on the box and she started using the vibrator, running it in and out of herself while she leaned back and showed the men her body. The man at the chair said something and she stopped and turned to him. He put his foot on the box. Then, with agonizing slowness, she squatted over his black boot until her distended pussy lips came into contact with the leather. He forced her head to his lap and her face into his jeans clad crotch as she slid herself all over the boot. Finally he lifted her head off of him and said something else. She dropped to her knees and polished his now wet boot with her rag.

The next scene showed three women in bed together. They writhed as the touched, kissed, and licked each other. They were drenched in sweat and you could see that they were just sliding all over one another. Mouths, hands, even feet were used indiscriminately to rub and touch. I'd seen plenty of lesbian action on the net before, but this was truly extraordinary.

I glanced up at Suze. Her cheeks had bright apples of red on them. I could see her body moving with her panting breath. Her fists were clenched.

The next scene showed an old man, at least seventy in bed with a young woman. She was a pretty girl next door looking brunette. She was sucking his soft cock for all she was worth. He finally pulled her off of him and turned around. She buried her face in he skinny drooping butt. As she tongued his butt, he started showing signs of getting a hard on and began stroking himself. When he was fully hard, he turned her around and stuck his semi hard cock into her cunt. As he fucked her, another man came into the picture, he was grossly fat. His gut hung down so far that it was hard to see his cock. When the camera zoomed in on his fat stomach resting on the back of her head you could see that his cock was a little short thing, about the size of my thumb. The old guy and the fat guy proceeded to finish the scene by cumming all over this cute young woman's face as she frigged herself.

I was sweating. My poor worn out cock was starting to twitch to life. The thought of my sweet wife being made to do some of the things we were being shown was exciting to me. I glanced over at Suze. She was still completely focused on what she was seeing. I looked to John. He met my eyes with a wry smile. When focused back on the screen, I saw a few seconds of a woman covered in food draped across a table. People in formal clothes were picking food off of her body and loading their plates.

The clips became shorter now. There was just a few seconds in each clip. I saw a multitude of depravities ranging from mild to extreme. There was a woman playing tennis in a normal tennis outfit, except for the tiny white thong under the short skirt. There was a woman surrounded by men stroking themselves and cumming all over her body. A woman was tied and bent over a wooden box had another woman fucking her ass with a strap on. In another clip, there was a man with rubber gloves sliding his hands alternately into a woman's ass as she fingered herself. His hard cock was bouncing as he pushed his hands in and out of her butt. She had her head turned toward the camera. There was frenzied ecstasy in her face.

Suze gasped when she saw this. I glanced over at her. She was biting the knuckles of her right hand. Her left hand was between her legs. She was rhythmically squeezing her knees together as she watched. I looked around the room. No one took notice of my wife playing with herself.

When I looked back at the screen, it had shifted from displaying video clips to showing a series of still pictures. There were pictures of a woman in a mini skirt flashing men at a grocery store. A woman was shown wrapped in rope and suspended from a hook. There was a picture of Suzanne from earlier today with the riding crop striking her clit. There was a picture of five men at a poker table. As I looked at it, I realized that the men had no pants on and there was a woman under the table. There was a picture of a woman in a short skirt squatting on the steps of a public building. She was holding her pussy lips apart and peeing down the steps. The pictures came and went faster and faster. Women in dresses with buttons from neck to hem flashing them open in public crowds. Women being gang banged. Spankings. Restraints. Exhibitionism. It was all there flashing up faster and faster.

I was aware of Suze moving with the rhythm of the pictures. She was building to an orgasm right there in the Hilton bar. I had to adjust my hard cock that was being bent double by my pants. As the pictures got so fast that there was barely time to take them in before they changed, Suze stopped her leg movement and just sat there kind of vibrating as she came.

I can't recall all the pictures I saw there at the end but one burned itself into my memory. It showed the woman we had seen earlier getting her ass fisted by the guy with the big hard on. She had short dark hair and was very cute. In the still picture that flashed by, she was on her hands and knees with ...well I can't really say. Let's just say that she was a very special pet owner. I gasped in shock.

The show ended. I was shaking in shock, fear, disgust, and lustful excitement. Without a word, John stood up and closed the laptop. He went to the bar. Suzanne and I looked at each other.

"Well," she said shakily, "wasn't that something else."

"Yeah," I said, "but...is what we saw there...I mean would you ever..."

"If I know I wasn't hurting us. If I knew I could put the brakes on and make it all stop before anything I couldn't do or live with happened, then maybe I would like to see if I can still...meet ...with John for a while."

"And if I say ok, but then decide later that I can't handle it?" I asked.

"Then it ends - right then. And I'd be ok with it." She said.

"But, by the time I found out, you would have already...done...stuff."

"But that would be the end of it. I don't think I could do everything we saw there."

"I guess I could work with that," I said, still somewhat torn by the extremes I had seen in some of the pictures.

John returned with two glasses of water as I spoke. "Here you go. They are closing down; I had to use my connections to get this for you."

We both needed the water. As we drank, John spoke to us. "Here is my deal. We continue monthly meetings. I will do what I want with Suzanne. She will be my personal sex toy. Rich, I'll find ways to share snippets of our activities with you when I can – no promises there. You, Rich, will ask me to use your dear wife as my personal slut each time I share something with you. If you fail to ask me to please use her, it ends. Suzanne, if you hesitate or balk at anything I tell you to do, it ends. No harm, no foul, but it is all over at that point. No negotiation, no scaling back, no retry next time. Can you to live with that?"

Suzanne glanced at me. I gave an almost invisible twitch. I think it was my unconscious fighting with my fears. It came out as a nod. Then she looked at John. "Yes. Yes, we can."

"Rich," he asked. "How about you?"

I took a deep breath. "Yes. Please use my sweet bride as your slut and sex toy." I couldn't believe what just came out of my mouth. It was some out of control part of me.

John nodded, and then said, "One other thing. I like that you two don't acknowledge these games between each other. I want you to keep up the 'don't ask-don't tell rule alive between you."

We nodded. We were in a thrall to the power of this man.

"OK then. Rich, you go home now. Suzanne, I have plans for you tonight." He looked around and spotted the waitress. He waved her to us. "Julie, when will you be free?" he asked.

"I'll be done in fifteen minutes."

"Ok. Come on up to my suite. I think we'll play with my toy for a little while," he said. Then he took Suzanne by the hand and led her out.

I looked back at the waitress. She had short dark hair and was very cute. It took a moment for me to recognize her. She was the one in the ass fisting clip. She was the unique pet owner!

She smiled at me. "We will have so much fun with her tonight," she said. As she said it, she was holding her right hand in a fist and turning it back and forth. Here eyes had a far away gleam in them. Then she took our glasses, wiped the table and went back to the bar.

I drove home shaking with excitement. I couldn't wait to get whatever 'snippets' John was going to send my way.

--------------------------------------------

That's our tale. We are still having monthly meetings now, a year in. We still "don't ask, and don't tell". Once in a while we get a wild hair and go to the bookstore together. Other than that, I'm enjoying the things that John shares with me. Suze and I are happier and more satisfied than ever. We have found a way for two fairly submissive people of us have normal lives – most of the time. Plus, when we aren't being 'normal' we are having the time of our lives. It won't last forever. At some point we may tire of this or John will take it too far, but until then DADT is our watchword.