Don't Cry Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Em...you're so beautiful," he moaned, his hands caressing over her bare skin, sliding over the perfectly round curves of her ass before caressing down her thighs and over her abdomen. His left hand splayed over her flesh, passing teasingly down over her pelvis until his hand could ease between her thighs. A gasp caught in her throat as his fingers slid over the lips of her slit, god she was already so wet, the lips of her pussy swollen with need. His fingertips found her clit and her moan sounded almost like a sob of pure need as her knees nearly gave out on her.

Never had Jacob played her body like this and she had always thought their sex life was wonderful. But now, here, in the kitchen with her 18 year old nephew behind her toying with her pussy she was hotter and wetter than she'd ever been. She needed his cock, not just anyone, but him...she knew he was the man she'd always wanted but had never let herself dream of having. His free hand moved between them and she heard the telltale sound of a zipper being lowered and moaned with raw need.

"Please Ty..." she whimpered and that was all the encouragement he needed. Pushing his jeans down to his thighs his cock sprang free from the confines of his pants, hard and bobbing in front of her bare ass. He wasn't porn star huge or anything but he was well enough endowed at 8 inches to make sure he pleased the girls he'd been with. Easing her gently forward with his left hand his right hand took hold of his cock and guided it between her thighs, his right foot gently kicking her feet further apart so that her legs were spread for him.

The head of his cock slid along the lips of her slit and she moaned, her body shivering in anticipation as he teased her wet cunt. Coating his length in her moisture he eased his hips back and found her opening, the head of his cock pressing into her slowly. Forcing herself to relax she trembled in anticipation, waiting for him to push fully inside of her and when she felt his hands grip her hips she whimpered gently, knowing what was about to come.

God she felt good. For a woman who had just had a baby a year before she was still tight enough to clench around the head of his cock. He could see her trembling and he smiled, his male ego enjoying the moment even if he didn't want her to be nervous with him. He'd intended to ease slowly into her, to let her experience every inch of his thick length filling her, but he couldn't seem to make himself wait. The moment her sheathe encased the head of his cock he knew he had to be inside her, and fast. Gripping her hips he jerked her body back into him, his cock sliding hard and deep into her pussy and he was rewarded when she cried out loudly in response.

He wanted to go slow..but he couldn't. She wouldn't let him. He realized quickly enough when she began backing her ass into him, forcing his cock harder and deeper into her, that she wasn't looking for lovemaking, she was looking to be fucked. He was more than willing to give her everything she needed and gripping her hips he began to thrust his hips, pumping his cock into her tight pussy fast and deep. Lowering his head he watched as his cock, glistening with proof of her own arousal, slid into her cunt and he couldn't stop his own moans from joining her's.

Her hands gripped the edge of the sink as she leaned forward until her breasts were hanging over the still damp wash basin of the sink, swaying with every forceful thrust. She couldn't believe this was happening but any protests she might have had were long gone as she began rolling her hips back against him, rotating her ass until she seemed to be dancing back onto his cock, her pussy tightening to milk his length every time he slid into her.

"Oh my god Ty....your cock feels so good baby."

The words tumbled from her lips without thought, without hesitation, her words nearly drowned out by the sound of his thighs slapping against her ass. Her skin was turning a bright shade of pink from the sensual impact of their bodies and the wet sound of his cock filling her only made her moan louder.

His hands tightened on her hips as she spoke and he groaned in response to her words. How many nights had he dreamed of hearing her talk to him like that, like he was a man...her man. Her lover. In his heart he had always belonged to her and he was determined to show her how much he wanted her. Easing his right hand around the curve of her hip he slid his hand between her thighs and again parted the lips of her slit, his fingers easing into her until he found her clit. She gasped as he touched the sensitive bundle of nerves, her hips jerking back against him in response.

"Mmm...you like that, Em? C'mon..back that ass into my cock."

She heard his words but couldn't manage to form a response as he began rubbing her clit, his cock slamming into her cunt over and over, forcing her harder against the counter. Her lips parted on a series of moans that never stopped and she rose up onto her tip toes, lifting her ass into the air to take more of his cock until the head began to bump against her cervix. It had been so long since she'd had sex and Tyler was fucking her like she'd never been taken before. She knew it wouldn't be long before he made her cum and she tried to tell him to slow down but he wouldn't listen.

"Ty...s...slow down...I'm...gonna cum...." Every word was a sultry whimper, her pussy clenching on his cock as his fingers massaged the sensitive flesh of her clit. Hearing her words he grinned.

"That's right...cum on my cock baby," his moaned words inflamed her as his left hand left her hip to slide around her waist. His arm tightened around her and he used his grip to pull her back against him, forcing her cunt down onto his cock as he pinched her clit, grinding himself into her as if he wanted to imprint himself on her body.

Within moments she was cumming, her body writhing frantically in his grip as she threw her head back, lips parting on a wanton scream as her pussy tightened almost painfully around his cock. Thrusting deep into her he pressed against her, grinding his cock into her as his fingers worked her clit for every drop of her orgasm. Her hands clenched the sink, her hips jerking back against him as her legs nearly gave out from the force of it, his arm around her waist the only thing holding her up.

When he was sure he'd wrung every last bit of her orgasm from her he moved his hands back to her hips and gripping them tightly began to thrust again, his moans growing louder as he raced towards his own release. Her pussy still throbbed around his cock and it wasn't long before his hands were tightening, his hips thrusting his cock deep into he gave in to his own release. He'd wanted her for so long that when he finally came rope after thick rope of cum splashed against her cervix, filling her pussy as his shout filled the kitchen.

Neither was sure how much time passed but eventually he let his cock slide from her pussy and sliding his hands up her body drew her up from where she still leaned wantonly over the sink and turned her to face him. Gazing down at her face he smiled gently, his arms going around her as he drew her close to him, his words cutting off any words of regret over what they'd just done before she had a chance to voice them.

"I love you Em...I have been in love with you for as long as I can remember. I'll never stop loving you."

He leaned down then and kissed her, his lips brushing lightly over her's in a feather light caress that sent shivers down her spine. He'd anticipated her guilt once the heat of passion had subsided and had stopped it in its tracks. When his lips caressed her's she knew she was in love with him too and, for good or bad, she wanted to be with him.

"I love you too, Ty."

It was all she got out before he grinned and scooped her up in her arms. Squealing in surprise her arms locked around his neck, protests forming on her lips which he quickly brushed aside as he began to carry her towards her bedroom.

"It's my birthday Em...and I'm not nearly done with you yet."

12