All Comments on 'Don't Endanger Our Marriage'

by Julietravels

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another wacc wimpy husband story

let husband get his fun as well-and see whetherbthe feeling is the same-test the theory for any action there is equal reaction.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 11 years ago
Strange what grabs your attention?

London Bridge! I worked there on the dismantling of the bridge back in 1966 or so. Well remember all the granite blocks being marked up so that it could be rebuilt like a lego kit once it had arrived in America. Memories! Anyway, quite liked the story, and far more realistic than so many on this site. Don't think I'd ever give that permission, but can't help seeing the appeal that it might have for some.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story

I don't really care for stories about "wife swapping" or "swinging", which is more or less what this was. But still, the story was well told, and I can see potential in your writing. If you write a story with a similar theme in the future, I suggest that next time you explore a situation in which the wife cheats, in a similar situation, thinking that her husband won't find out, but he does. Perhaps the daughter tells her father about the wife's activities, leading him to read her emails, and he is very hurt. The wife is similar to this woman, and loves her husband, and is distraught to find that she hurt him. It doesn't have to end in divorce, but the emotions and dialog could be interesting to explore. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The comments show that some people don't read the whole story.

Steve had an affair 4years before that be needed to atone for. Fair enough. In the end, Steve wasn't humiliated and she didn't leave him so if they are ok with it, what does it matter to anyone else?

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3almost 11 years ago
Crazy story

You screwed up and had an affair. Bad idea. You feel so bad about cheating on your spouse that you almost tell them to go fuck somebody, be nice to him/her. Worse idea. Now both of you often think of your affair and how much you enjoyed it. Soon the desire to try something like that again will begin and then soon occur. You'll rationalize that nothing bad happened the first time and it was fun so why not again. Shortly after that you will be divorced and wondering, what the fuck was I thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

I think it was a lovely story and I think that anyone who judges this story negatively should just get their heads removed from their asses. It is very well written story and I look forward to reading more of your work.

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago
Even if you're even

The relatishionship will never be the same. I despise the husband for being weak and then encouraging his wife to stray as well just to appease his guilt. What an ass. Another dumb woman ruled by her pussy. The next time I hear a woman talk about a man thinking with his little head I might just slap her...

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago
At anonymous

The difference is that he placed his wife and encouraged a situation where she would cheat to alleviate his guilt. I don't recall her doing the same to him 4 years earlier. You think that being even will sort this out. It will not. They both will have mixed feelings about it and she will know he chested first and set her up. That will stew and eventually hurt them as a couple.

gordo12gordo12almost 11 years ago
I.Q. Test

Unfortunately there should be an IQ test to be passed before allowing people to comment on this site. The "I secretly read these stories cause they turn me on" are all up in arms again.....

It was a good story and maybe could use a sequel where they get together again.

Keep it up!

tiger46tiger46almost 11 years ago
took courage to post this story

Passable first effort. Of course there's no one to cheer for in this tale. Based on the hint you provided at the end "..I think of Greg and our love making often." and the fact that Steve doesn't care about his marriage (having an affair of his own and encouraging Julie to get it on with Greg) is foreshadowing the demise of the marriage.

Oh sure, Julie claims she won't do it again without permission & Steve says he doesn't care that she was romanced and fucked repeatedly by another guy but it's logical and clear where this mge will end.

You need to incorporate some basic elements to have a better story:

1. Give readers at least one character to cheer for. (missing here)

2. Every character should want something (Steve wants a divorce?)

3. Every sentence should reveal character or advance actions (70% here - not bad)

4. Something bad should happen to at least one character to see what they're made of (missing here - no tension)

Anyhoo keep writing. And keep track of your characters (several mixups "Steve" when you meant "Greg".)

Also Greg was too one-dimensional. He went after a married woman. Thats really all we know about his morals. Does he have a string of MILFs? Has he been celibate since his wife's death? Does he want a real relationship w Julie or is he just another horndog? Hope you can come up w a better developed story next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why??

Why some people read the story than complain? You don't like this kind of stories don't read it

I like it

ichews2ichews2almost 11 years ago
Good story, odd comments

I wonder what brings the indignant moralizing anonymous commentators to Lit? Face it, most of the story themes on Lit are open to criticism if measured by religious norms or apparent accepted ethical and moral values of a secular society, so I really do question why all these virtuous readers hang out at this place of depravity. It's fiction, an escape from everyday living, unless you are so stupid to think this is what goes down in most of our personal lives. What makes your kink less offensive than another? You are a perv to some degree or you wouldn't be here.

The loving wives category attracts extreme reactions both in the stories and the commentary that follows, amusing more than informative, and at least this writer displays greater maturity than many I've skimmed. Not really my genre as there isn't a cuck bone in my body, nor could I summon up the juvenile vengeance that is a dominant theme in too much of the LW fiction.

Congrats to Julietravels on quite a good first story and if that is you in your bio pic, congrats again on being a fine looking woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: Good story, odd comments

You spent, what, 95% of your comments trashing the right of others to dare have a different opinion, and THEY'RE comments are odd?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lets See

You got a family with a happy marriage, oh wait, we also cheat on each other, and now I fantasize about another man, who lost his wife and is so broken up he tries to steal some other guys wife. Then you have a husband who what, nobody but the writer knows cause he acts like he is either brain dead or gay. Nobody to like here, or even understand, and if lying and fucking around doesn't "endanger our marriage" I don't know what would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: "I.Q. Test" and "Why"

I just LOVE people who can't stand others daring to have a different opinion from theirs.

<P>

Also, if you can know what is in a story just by the "kind" of story it is, that's pretty good evidence it's a shitty story. Your statement is not profound or insightful; it's idiotic.

ichews2ichews2almost 11 years ago
Why be anonymous?

I'll take your word on the 95%, but you miss the point entirely. Opinions always carry more weight if they are not hidden by the cloak of anonymity, I think, but mostly what I found odd was the moralizing undertone. If someone is so deeply offended by the theme, why do they read it knowing what to expect.

And to whoever sent the anonymous e-mail comment, please don't feel sorry for this fool as you say. Life is good and I'm doing just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ichews2?

Obviously the name on your birth certificate right? You keep talking about anonymity and you are just as anonymous as anyone else on this site. Using a fake moniker does not make you any less anonymous than anyone else, It just makes your point of view kind of silly. BTW This story was fairly well written for what it is. Nothing new,Actually boring if you ask me . Been done to many times lately

robinhodrobinhodalmost 11 years ago
Keep 'em coming.

Better than most and I read it to the end. Excellent for a first story and I really hope you'll write more. You have to get used to idiots who are offended but keep reading. You'd think they might work off their frustrations by tweeting nowadays

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Believable account

Too awkward to not have a fair amount of reality behind the tale! Could have used some good editing...there were a lot of spelling or typing errors, plus some ambiguous attributions (not sure WHO was being referenced.)

The Bull did not come across as a predator, Sweetie did not present herself as a horny slut! Hubby was a reasonable and civilized man (with a guilty conscience of his own...his 'secret' became clear about the second (of 10 or so) announcement about trusting her to not hurt their marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OK what is whore going to do?

What beside crying and whining are is she going to do? She still is holding on the the other guys email and dreams about him. She is already planing her next romp and how she can manipulate numb nuts into saying go for it. So far the husband is getting the shot end of this stick, right up his ass! Just another WACC story

OK, standard question time. If she found out that he had been romantically exchanging emails what would she do? If he had an affair what would she do? Both answers would be to dump him.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 11 years ago
No Guilt

Problem is that before Steve agreed to her having fun she had already cheated, and nowhere in the story up to the point she talked to Steve did she show even a tiny bit of remorse for her cheating....she was worried about Steve's response, but not a bit of guilt about betraying her husband.....so, while I couldn't be comfortable letting my wife screw another man for a week, apparently Steve was.....but, he should be concerned that his wife was able to do it without any remorse or guilt....pretty sad commentary on her love and commitment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great story, interesting plot, grammar was fine (not as common as one would expect), and was not mean or vindictive. Remember, it is just a story and a fun one. Thanks and keep writing. Ignore the trolls.

Imagine73Imagine73almost 11 years ago
I thought it was Good-!

A fine first effort, Julie. Is it really autobiographical? It is well-written, entertaining, sexy and believable. I do wonder about the husband.. what the motive is for his advising his wife, repeatedly, to "be nice" to her new-found friend; up to, and including sex, apparently. Is it the "cuckold" thing, exactly? Or a desire on his part to have his wife open up, become more sexual in general? Is it guilt on his part, due to his having had an affair himself? Anyway, I would be interested in finding out what happened. or happens.. next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good effort.

It's a good first effort. There was a nice build-up to the story, and naturally the ambivalence had to be there .. the force of passion breaking through taboos.

If it was up to me, I'd try to develop the ambivalence in later stories. That's where the eroticism and the psychological power lies. In this respect, I have the feeling that the story's justification -- that the husband had already had an affair and that explains his permissiveness -- was rather weakly developed. Almost a tag-on for the author, struggling with the moral dilemma. But the dilemma ought to be the character's. For example, a story where the wife, learning of her husband's unfaithfulness, then confronts in more depth her own sense of jealousy and how she reconciles this with her own behavior.

JulietravelsJulietravelsalmost 11 years agoAuthor
About comments

Thank you for the positive ones, and thank you for the critical ones that are not mean. Until you have tried to write, you have no idea of how hard it is to tie a story together, keep the names straight and not making spelling, grammar and punctuation errors.

I don't know what some anons want in a story. I write for the same reason I read, to titillate. There is a what if element to my story that seems to offend people who should not even be on this site. Actually, I think they are very few but like to post their negative view of life in general over and over. What a waste of their lives.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
1* just bland

None of the character's in this story were in any way likable or acted in a realistic way. The wife come's across as a stupid whore who not only went along with hubby's suggestion's far to easily for such a happily married woman but goes way beyond what hubby suggests, breaks her marriage vows while her daughter is on holiday with her and only confessed to hubby when asked if she had sex with the guy.

Their happy marriage was nothing more that a farce

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Read the story twice...never said whether she told Greg that she was married. Her husband knew he had an affair earlier as this was his atonement for it to allow his wife to screw another man. It is a start but the wife said she still thought about Greg often. Sounds like she did endanger her marriage.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 11 years ago
Like it

It was simple and to the point. What happens in a marriage is between the two people in the marriage. And if this works for the, Yay! You got my vote. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sorry Julie.

Didn't like the people in the story much, hubbie is brain dead, wife is a cheating slut who fucks around in front of her children and boyfriend is a piece of shit, so its hard to like this story. Try writing about people having hot sex without breaking life's most important promise.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

I hate cheaters. She cheated on her husband before he told her he was unfaithful four years before. So what we have are a couple of cheating asshole who deserve each other. Hopefully both will catch a disease and live in pain.

I hate fucking cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lack of characterization makes it hard

The story had an interesting premise - the husband is gently encouraging his wife to have an affair, apparently in order to level the playing field of the marriage without first explaining to his wife. This devious approach - get her to transgress by putting her at risk with lots of encouragement far from home - gave me a squicky feeling, mostly from the deception and manipulation.

The biggest problem I had was the lack of clarity in any of the characters. No one had strong or well-defined reactions to anything, and the action occurred in a pink cloud of coincidence. couldn't work up any feeling of sympathy, empathy, or anything else for any of them.

I did note that this also acted as a female fantasy piece - she gets the fun of an affair without consequence, her husband is encouraging, and the lover is kind, gentle, considerate, skilled, and best of all, hurting and in need of her. This is a contrast with the man's usual LW fantasy piece, where he winds up with a stronger marriage with a better (usually) wife. Interesting.

This story shows promise.

b1053mutantb1053mutantover 10 years ago
Nice build

Thanks Julie,

I enjoyed the way this story built and the very natural feel it had to it - great job.

If I was going to make a critical comment, I'd say that the repetitive "enjoy yourself and be nice to Greg" messages from the husband would likely cause the wife to ask questions - and a little more development there would have been interesting. (I find the motivations behind seeking/allowing an affair interesting in how they develop.)

This was really fun to read - I hope you get around to writing more…

Best,

GH30

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Welcome Back

Again, nicely done!

I notice the goody two shoe types are still at it. Well, those of us who appreciate a good story teller appreciate your time and effort at the keyboard...so, keep them coming!

BTW, nice picture!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Good story with strong overtones of realism

I liked the details of the vacation included with the extended tryst. The old rules are harder to remember in a exotic environment. I'd be interested in further repercussions of the air being cleared between the main couple. There's always a fallout on one level or another.

The continuous twinges of conscience that were disparate from the narrator's actions were well depicted. I also liked how these people skirted the grey moral area & didn't fall into predator bull meets slutty hotwife and quisling cuck stereotypes.

This felt like if all was left to the wife - she'd be one & done in terms of stepping outside the marriage. The wild card and possible sequel fodder is did the husband give tacit permission so he could extend his forays outside the union. Regardless of that, this was a provocative read and I thank the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I enjoy reading your stories

You have a good narrative style, simple yet effective. Please keep on writing.

Daryl8122Daryl8122over 10 years ago
Mmmmm... Hot.

Very hot, Julie. Your reluctance, the gradual melting of your resolve and the uncontrollable nature of your lust make it a very steamy tale indeed. Again... it did the trick for me. Mmmm.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Nice story

I liked it. I thought this story was about to be a cuckold story but it turned out not to be. He was atoning for an affair that he had. He wanted to make them even. While I don't condone cheating, I can see the logic in this. Nice story. It was pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Others?

Will you see Greg again? Probably not.

But you do realize you and Steve have now crossed the Rubicon. Greg opened up your Gates of Adultery, just as wide as he parted your legs. May others - many others - now follow suit, enjoying the sweetness of your passion and the warmth of your desires!

J W

CharleyTCharleyTalmost 10 years ago
Totally unbelievable

If you are going to write a story, it should be somewhat believable. This is not. The characters appear to have been written by a pre-pubescent 15 year old boy.

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013almost 10 years ago
To Unbelievable

No man is going to put up with or encourage their wife to fuck other men. This story is to far out there to be believable so the premise does not work and the story falls flat. It is one thing for her to cheat but it is unreasonable to believe that the husband would be ok with it and encourage her to continue. I gave it a "1".

Redwinger7Redwinger7almost 10 years ago
Great story

I could visualize things that were happening between you and Greg. It did seem apparent that Steve was consistently insisting that you be nice to Greg knowing full well what he was suggesting. Look forward to reading your other stories.

writerjabwriterjabalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Too many prudes on this website insisting no man would encourage his wife to fuck another man. Prudes and low self-esteem. Obviously these this couple were close enough that their love trumped any extra-marital activities. Sure, this represents the exception of most people, but I'd hardly say it's not believable.

I hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmm

"Too many prudes on this website insisting no man would encourage his wife to fuck another man. Prudes and low self-esteem."

I don't think that commenter knows what they are talking about, and they surely aren't a man, because no man would encourage that shit. Being a man is about more than having a dick and balls physically, you've got to have the nuts mentally as well. As for "prudes," that's just plain stupidity. I don't think I'm a prude because I don't do drugs, nor want anyone around me who does. I don't get liquored up and go for long drives. I don't steal money from the bank, or shoplift from the store. I'm nice to kids and old folks, I work hard for my money. And I don't cheat on my wife, nor would I ever contemplate having a relationship with a faithless whore who could give me an STD. I even get the benefit of having high self esteem because of all these things, because I am a man. You have no concept of manhood, I don't know if you're a prude or not, but it's obvious you don't have much concept of self esteem, either. Friend, you're broken, probably not repairable, and you're not going to improve your self esteem by trying to bring others down to your level, so quit while you're ahead and put less starch in your panties.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Self Delusion

My experience is that abandoning traditional monogamous relationships is a very slippery slope. In my case it led to frustration, anxiety (why does she need me when she can get better sex from better lovers?), resentment, cruelty, and finally hatred on the part of both of us. I do know that once we embark on shared partners or gang bangs always seeking to get that greater sexual high in the name of "freedom", we have thrown away the freedom to be monogamous- which is a valid choice as well. Freedom's just another word...

I also believe that there is a biochemical/physiological/psychological aspect to the open lifestyle that has not be explored and has too easily been dismissed as close mindedness.

I know that in reality the above is really a problem for my and my therapist but even commenting in this venue is helping me to heal. So I thank you all for your indulgence and apologize for the imposition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why?

1. The role change.

The majority of the men are poligam, because the goal of the nature is the many sperm cells to sprinkle in the World. The majority of the women are more monogamouse nature than the men to save the product of the few egg cells. The product is the few cells are the CHILDREN! The majority of the poligam nature men give up their poligam nature to help their genetical relative children (or step children) to raise with the majority monogam nature women. The problem is the naure change at the not monogam marriage, the poligam nature women will disturb that men who gave their poligam nature for the sake of their marriage. So the wife share will work well at bisex and (homosex) men or at such men where the husbands did not give up their polgamy, so those husbands had/have constantly misstresses and extramarital adventures.

2. What is the causie of the monogamy marriage model?

The main cause of the monogamy is an ally between two human being to maintain save circumtensis to raise CHILDREN. The adventures destroy the save emotional and psychological background to raise kids in safe circumtensis. The frustrated spouses will destroy the normal family atmoshfera to treat kids well. The endstation broken family or constant tension.

Besides the interest of the kids the monogamy ensures the healthy connection between two human being (no criminal people, strangers with STDs).

A sure support in trouble (health, job, neigbours, loneliness, elderly ages....).

3. Minorities, who are not bi or homo, can maintain the alernative marriage model well and the experience of the majority is the price is too high for the alternative marriage model at family with children..........broken family after divorce.

4. The cuckoldry is the total 100% against the basic nature of the majority hetero men, because it demand monogam man and oposite woman.........The poligam men who accepts the monogam marriage and maintain the monogamy the cheating wives are deep disappointment and THIS MAY BE WHY THE BTB STORIES ARE SO POPULAR AT THE MAJORITY OF THE MALE READERS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what a stupid fucked up story.

99% of marriages would suffer for this slutty behavior the other1% are dead already.there would be no reason for a straight happy married man to act this way, must be some single losers fantasy.

erosromanticerosromanticabout 9 years ago
Nice work

Well written, subtle, made it feel realistic. I think you explored a strong relationship well. Great effort. It built nicely and had the right impact. X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OK

In real life this dumb woman would now be divorced .

Kate

foolscapfoolscapalmost 9 years ago
What marriage?

the have a marital arrangement, but now that she thinks often of greg and their lovemaking, the original marriage is no more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I. Kinda get it but

your beautiful I get it but I just don't understand why especially with your daughter nearby she might get the wrong message. I have been cheated on and her mother was no help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry

A straight husband in love with his wife would not go along with this, write a story about how this fictional husband you "love" so much has a fling but you are o.k. with it.

racfguyracfguyover 8 years ago
Sad

I just shook my head and wondered what husband would put up with this situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What bullshit.

She gets the award for being the worst chaperone for teenage girls EVER. It''s a wonder they didn't all come back home, knocked-up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well

the husband is thinking about a divorce, he was checking on her commitment.

She failed.

Checked on her role model stature

She failed.

loves her husband?

She failed.

And once he found out she had sex?

She did it again, and again, and again.

She so obviously does not love the husband, and the daughter just has to know it to now.

Another tale of a women intentionally destroying her family, because thats a foregone conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for a great LW read and to tell dear annony

it's only a story asshole, it didn't happen it's not real. But then you have no fucking idea what is real ,that's why your wife left your sorry. Great read Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dear Anony

What are you complaining about? At least she didn't suck his dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BLINDERS AND MYOPIC

I should know better than to read other people's opinions on a story. The joke about half of the people being even dumber than I give them credit for is regularly proved correct.

I think your story stands alone quite well. If it is written from a true event it was nicely told and if simply a fictional accounting then that too is cool. I was surprised at the low scores. I read it because your story synopsis seemed interesting.

A 5 star effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Dont worry about pregnant worry about STDs her ass would be grass like a pig like that deserves.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5 HEY ANNONY You retard it's a ficional story, you dim witted fag!!!!!

5 to offset this fool's 1 vote

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
@ last comment

Could you try and lighten the fuck up a little . This is a quality fantasy porn story , not the page torn from your mom's diary the day before she left you and dad.

Xzy89cXzy89cover 7 years ago
She was the chaperone

Kids did what they wanted adn she had affair. Great parenting. Weak story.

Ducky7Ducky7over 7 years ago
So So

I wonder if Steve could have an affair and come home to the same.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 7 years ago
Hot and believable

Thanks, I find it believable, with the sun burn details. I hope there's a follow up.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Pure bullshit

If you want to write cuck and whore stories, get better at it. 1*

Chaperone my ass! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ceating

He confesses that he cheated some time ago.

She as done so and confessed that she did on the holiday.

State of affairs "love all"

The slate is now clean, marriage continues, be a good idea if the both now took the STD tests

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
in your dreams!!!!

golly gee, isn't Steve a really swell guy?:).......and Julie, golly, she's just what every guy would want for a wife,,,,,, and she'll probably just get "better" with age..... we all should be so happy for them.....

rfm

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 6 years ago
Steve is an idiot

Or he is having an affair himself. Either way, the marriage is doomed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Need more stories like this

Nice.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Sucks

We needed fewer stories like this . Too many cheating whore wives.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 5 years ago
Crap

Husbands don't forgive that easily. She should have been tossed out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a Shit story

Cuck shit not worth reading !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ugh

This is what happens when inmates run the prison. Chaperone, my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Garbage

No more cuck stories! The bitch will do it again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can not read more of your stories

Until you let Steve spend a week in Palm Springs on Sprknk Break with one of his silgle georgeous female clients after tax season

andyinozandyinozover 4 years ago
Chaperone,eh ?

Cheating slut with a wannabe cuck husband. Where's the bucket ?

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago
Don't insult your readers' intelligence!

While you never explicitly stated, this tale was pure cuck wimp hubby bullshit. Your portrayal of the too reasonable cuck hubby was sickening. You created a wife character who had no moral compass whatsoever, and would have been the last person I would have selected as a chaperone. I mean really what message was the wife sending to her daughter? Cheating is OK as long as you please the other fling partner and return to your legitimate husband. No condoms, bareback sex...mmmm I guess hubby is good about the potential risks in sharing his wife's plundered cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice story!

I am amazed at all the critics, many if not most are Anonymice, who judge you. Why did they read it in the first place?

You aren't the most accomplished of writers, but your story rings of authenticity and sincerity. I plan to read the others.

Can't log in so this has to be sent as anonymous, but I'm Gary13. Look me up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Re: "Authenticity"

Yes, Anon, this is authentic fag, cuck shit. Just another misandrist author writing weak cuck husbands.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Not keen on the plot

Like mother like daughter but I do like the pic on the author’s page.

jaythemanjaythemanalmost 4 years ago
Yuck

Hate the weak husband crap. I was drawn in by your author pic.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago

Two cheats. I guess they deserve each other. I wouldn't want her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chaperone?

I thought the wife went on this trip to safeguard the purity of their teenage daughter and her three friends. No doubt sending a wanton slut along as a guardian of virtue had the results one would expect. Hopefully their lusty chaperone at least made sure the young sluts in training used birth control of some type as they followed in Mom's footsteps.

It was no doubt a memorable Spring Break for those impressionable teenages. I doubt many of their classmates had the dubious good fortune to learn from Mom's real time example how to get all their hungry holes filled when the chance for some strange cock comes along. After all, they are entitled to excitement. In the rich tradition of LW everywhere, no matter the circumstances, they deserve it.

Gotta love that the oh so generous and understanding husband turned out to be nothing more than a cheating bastard looking for a chance to confess once the wife no longer had the option of claiming moral superiority. Adulters should stick together. They deserve it.

Thanks for the story, Julie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cant trust woman

Guys never trust the girls night out or girls trips. It always ends in something they cant do if your around.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

5 stories and gone. Good riddance.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

That is a very exaggerated view of being "nice".

jimjam69jimjam69over 1 year ago

Just another slut wife story. What respectable wife would let another man put lotion on her naked?

BSreaderBSreader11 months ago
A

Wimpy screwed up in the husband and slut wife.

BSreaderBSreader11 months ago
So

After reading more comments left about this story, it shows how corrupt people are becoming its never a good idea to ever share someone you love.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why did she go? The girls fucked around all they wanted! And she too behaved like a whore! And all was allright? Really?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Julie is nothing but a useless fucking whore she didn't even try to resist Greg's advances as far as her husband cheating two wrongs don't make a right.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove27 days ago

Nice wife, first chance away and she gives it up to the first man she meets. I thought throwing the bit about Steve's affair was contrived and was invented to keep the reader from ripping into this story and that is a major fail for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous