All Comments on 'Don't Ever Give Up Ch. 03'

by SpotInTheSand

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love love love this story!

The characters are great and I feel completely drawn into the story every time a new chapter comes out. I just hope he can forgive her and get over himself soon!

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
This is hairy!

My suggestion would be that Tim never sleep with same woman more than once. Otherwise he is going to run into constant reminders of his past. The fact is that if he had told her about his experience with Leira she would never have tried this little trick. Tim should have at least the decency to explain it all to her. On the other hand, in reality I would expect their relationship to have ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story

Good story so far and you are absolutely right, Jimmy V deserves a statue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You still paint him

as an idiot in dire need of extracting his head out of his ass. No real woman without a mental problem would keep up with this crap, even less so if she were sure of herself, wich she does not display in my eyes. Doctor of psychology? - my ass! He got dumped by a bitch, so what? Now he's entitled to go to war on the female part of the species, just to avoid to grow up and learn from it? I don't think so. - - Oh, and you are welcome to delete this one too, if you think it's not 'repectful' enough. It's not about you as a writer, it's about the oafishness of your main character. My temper leads me towards sarcasm when confronted with idiocy, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
stupid girl!!!

Gaahhh...i just really want to comfort Tim...he makes my heart ache =/..must move on to 4...still loving this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I don't want to comfort Tim as much as slap some sense into him. Julia has no way of knowing about what has Tim so reluctant to open up emotionally, she's flying blind here. He has acted so cold to her at times but she has patiently put up with his shit. Leira did a number on him but if he stopped and thought a moment he would see Julia is 10 times the woman Leira is.

pocketbookloverpocketbookloverover 11 years ago
Love me some Jimmy V

This chapter brought tears to my eyes thinkin about Coach V. Remember them winning the title, Jimmy V running around the court like he didn't even know what he was doing afterwards. Had to go to Youtube to watch his "Don't ever give up speech", then sat in tears. He was a wonderful man and an inspiration to this day. Thank you.

ILiveToRead44ILiveToRead44about 9 years ago
Tim isn't worth being in the story.

2*

I am really tired of Tim. I like Julia and I like J. T., but I don't care about Tim and I find his sex activity tiresome. I wish Julia would dump him and find somebody worthwhile. I don't even understand what Tim's problem is but he definitely doesn't seem to be interested in solving it. I think he is just a jerk and he is not eliciting any sympathy.

I found Tim's fixing of Carlos' fumbling problem more interesting than Tim's problem with Julia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He's still not close to growing up

He's becoming even more tiresome than he was. He was unfeeling now he is a real shit. Difficult to be concerned about such a dickhead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too Long

The beginnings were good but I feel like your only going to drag Tim through the chapters. Tim being 31 and has 2 jobs is an insecure ass and the end of this chapter blames Julia for something he's doing (only sex) and something he never told her about. Grow up Tim, your a 31 year old immature kid

goodshoes2goodshoes211 months ago

In this section (part) he is an asshole. does NOT deserve her.

TotosRevengeTotosRevenge5 months ago

This guy is a very bad psychologist. Have loved your writing until this storyline but am getting a bit pissed by this POS you keep describing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpotInTheSand@SpotInTheSand
1510 Followers
December 2, 2023 -- I know it's been a while (again). I have a 13 or 14 part series that's just about done, revolving around a couple of the more major supporting characters from Brad's Road Trip, specifically Chapter 7. About done, as in, all chapters but the last one (possi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES