Don't Fuck with Hiroyuki Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bqnk
bqnk
347 Followers

"You're taking this awfully well, Boss."

"Mmm." Boss was always the quiet type. She sipped her whiskey and looked back towards the tele-screen.

Boss was a movie nut. He especially loved the classic American mobster movies. Even when hard at work he would play them silently on the tele and they would cast muted hues on the furniture of his office. Now the room was a flurry of colors. Hank noted the tele was tuned to Rekt, a never-ending torrent of images, overdriven glitch n' twitch music, swirls of explosions, pixilated porn, cartoons, and bullshit. Most shots were less than a second long. If they were longer they strobed and spun--basically, they'd crumble an epileptic in two seconds. This was a brand of audio-visual assault beloved by hex-heads, tweakers and genju-girls. Tweaked out enough, one could ride the images to the edge of madness and bardzo-violence.

"Why are you watching this shit?"

"Oh this." She looked at the screen and grinned. "It's something different." On the screen a man was being attacked by a lion while pieces of disembodied cartoon cats danced amidst the carnage, a distorted rendition of Beethoven's Fifth fritzed through the wall-high speakers on either side of the screen. "It's not so bad." Boss let out a feint giggle at the scene, face blank. Hank sipped his whiskey. Even with a machine gun of glitch booming from the speakers, the silence was unsettling.

"This is awful," Hank said, addressing the action on the screen as much as his Boss's new predicament. "What are we going to do?"

Boss's gaze didn't leave the tele. "In light of recent developments..." Hank took a gulp of whiskey into his mouth, eying her breasts over his glass. "We're going to have to hit them where it hurts."

"And how will we do that?"

She looked back at Hank, her eyes wide in a manic expression. She pointed the butt of her cigar at her temple. "In their heads." Hank swallowed. Boss swayed back to the desk and leaning over it in front of Hank. Her cute breasts bounced at his eye level, round, defying gravity. "We will infiltrate their ranks, we will walk amongst them, and, when they least expect it, we will strike and turn the lights out on every last one of them."

"And how do you aim to infiltrate them? We haven't had a spy in their organization for over a decade."

She gestured toward the tele. "Nothing that comes on this channel makes any sense. It's a constant barrage of random images, some horrific, some cute. Two days ago, I wouldn't be able to stand watching three seconds of this trash. But I've been watching this all day, and everything is clear to me now. The reason Yao can attack us is we make sense. We represent an image they understand. Hell, Hank. Look at my body." Boss grabbed a pert breast in her tiny hand. "They'd invite me in right now if I knocked on their fucking door." She pretended to knock on a fake door and batted her eyelashes. "HI! I'm Miyu! I'm so horny for you!" Hank had to admit, she did have a point.

She giggled wildly and turned back to Hank. "In fact, Hank, I want you to call me Miyu from now on, might as well get into character."

"Miyu?"

She giggled. "Miyu." Hank winced.

"It all comes down to expectations, Hank. I didn't expect a fucking gardenia to blow me into this tight little body, but here I am." She reached a hand down to her crotch, touching the wet folds between her legs. "But the jokes on them. They've weaponized me. This is my weapon. My body. The image I project. This is how I will fuck them." The statement took on a harsh irony when she was touching herself. Boss--Miyu--looked back at the tele. Hank looked down at her crotch. She was still touching it lightly. She brought the cigar up to her mouth with her other hand and took a drag, watching silently, body half-illuminated in a schizophrenic light show.

Hank sipped his whiskey for a few minutes and she remained riveted by the tele. He looked over Boss's new body, lost. Finally, he felt like he had to break the tension. "You're kind of bushy down their aren't you, Miyu? You might ought to shave before you go knocking on any doors."

"What?" Cigar between her lips, Miyu looked down at the bushy triangle of black pubes. She pouted the cigar forward. "Hmmph."

Then, just as quickly as she considered Hank's comment, she took the cigar between her fingers, bent her head and blew. The pubic hair fell to the floor in the puff of smoke leaving a smooth mound behind.

They both gazed at her naked crotch.

Miyu broke the silence. "Actually, I never minded a little hair on a girl." She closed her eyes and concentrated. Hank watched on as a trace of hair appeared on her mound. Not black, but pink. It gradually grew above her pussy lips into a perfectly manicured heart. Goosebumps rose on Hank's arms. Miyu opened he eyes. "There!" She curtsied and giggled. She looked back at Hank, and bit her lip in a crooked smile. She took a drag of her cigar and shifted her weight to the back of her right heel, pushing her crotch the slightest bit toward him. "What do you think?"

"Pink? How did you--"

"Thank god for that security patch. Like I said, I was able to terminate the attack. I have everything under control--"

"Under control?"

"Under control! I have full control of the nanites! For example..." Miyu's eyes closed, eyelashes flickered. Her nipples hardened. Then the flesh under them seized, then billowed forward. Her pert scoops of flesh expanded into the size of two small melons. Her eyes open and she swayed back and forth. Her breasts swung and bounced. In spite of his horror, Hank's dick filled halfway with blood at the sight.

His voice shook. "But, Boss--"

"MIYU!"

"But...Miyu. If you can do that..." He laughed nervously." If you have "full control"...why...why don't you just change back?"

Miyu stopped swaying and stood there, a blank expression filled her face. Her hand dropped back to her pussy. She touched it delicately as she thought to herself. With her other hand, she rolled the moist butt of her cigar around the nipple of her right breast.

"That's a really good question, Hank. A really good question..." She thought a bit longer. "Hank, the only problem with this changing stuff is it makes you really hungry. I haven't eaten a thing since last night. And after growing these babies," she squeezed her breast, "I'm definitely famished."

She made a chirping sound. "I just forgot! The deliveries!" She bounded for the metal cart. In a delayed reaction her ass bouncing behind her. In moments, a Mendelssohn's box was torn open, revealing a strawberry cake with white icing. The edges were lined with halves of fresh strawberries. She clapped her hands and did a little dance, then dipped her tiny finger into the icing and brought it to her lips. She licked the icing off her fingertip and it's long manicured nail and her knees went weak. "Oh god. Mmmmmm. This is delicious, Hank. You have to try it. Hurry! Get a knife and plates and forks from the chest over there."

Hank was mortified at her perky display, but he stood up and walked to the chest. He collected the implements and walked over to Miyu who was standing at the cart. She cut two giant slices of cake with a smile and placed them on the plates, then snatched a fork from Hank's hand and attacked the dessert. In under a minute she was finished with the first slice and went for another.

"Oh God, Hank! That was sooo good. I was sooo very hungry." She rolled her lithe hands over her her firm tummy. Hank looked up from his half eaten cake, annoyed.

Hank stood up to leave. He collected his pistol and holstered it. "Perfect. I think for the time being you should stay here. Keep the deliveries coming. Stay well fed. I'll be back soon--remember, my vacation? I have a flight to catch in a few hours." He turned to look at Boss.

She pouted and rocked to one hip. "But wasn't the cake good? Don't I look nice? Don't you want to stay here a bit longer?"

Hank walked backwards to the door uncomfortably. "It was delicious. And y-you do...you look lovely. As I said. Keep the deliveries coming. Eat. Don't let anyone in here until I get back. I'm going to talk to Maizey, I'll tell her to send you some clothes--"

"EEEEEEE! Clothes!" Miyu rushed back to the boxes. "I bought some! Do you want to see?"

Hank tried to smile but it looked more like a gritted teeth. "I told you. I have to go."

"Hank. I'm not opening that security door until you see one outfit. You have a few minutes. I did some shopping last night. The tele took my measurements. PLEASE!"

All this bubbly bullshit turned Hank's stomach, but being a fan of a well-dressed woman, especially one as pretty as boss (god, this was fucked up), he couldn't say no. Just a few minutes.

"Okay. One outfit. Hurry."

Miyu left her cigar on the desk, grabbed a box and bounded into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. Hank's glass was empty. He retrieved the whiskey bottle and took a swig directly from it.

Hank could hear Boss giggling to herself in the bathroom. "Just a second. I'm having some trouble. I've never done this before!" He checked the time. Two hours before his flight.

He looked at the tele-wall. The bullshit. The noise. What had this world come to?

Chopin Nocturne E Flat Op. 9 No. 2. Cesky Krumlov by night.

The room went black. A piano began to play. On the tele, the bullshit was replaced with ornate street lamps illuminating charming cobble stone streets. Cesky Krumlov. It cast a peaceful glow through the office. He could see the river in the distance. He brought the whiskey bottle to his lips and drank. In that moment of peace, he made a vow to himself. Tonight he would free himself of all of this madness. Toyko. The organization. Boss. Boss didn't even want to be Boss anymore! "Miyu. Hmmph." He walked to the couch, bottle in hand, and sat down. Cesky Krumlov filled in his entire field of vision.

Click. The bathroom door creaked open. Behind him a soft feminine voice said "Oh, you changed the tele." He scowled and turned.

Black stockings hugged her dainty toes. They enveloped her perfect legs, tightly encasing her curves, widening above her knees to contain her ample flesh, coming to a stop mid-thigh. The stockings were held up by a garter belt rounding the curve of her hips. It was black satin, its elegant lavender floral design shone in the light. She wore panties, a V of lavender lined with black lace. They cupped the contour of her mound tightly. His gaze moved upward, over her tight tummy to her matching bra. It did its best to hold in her perfect round breasts, accentuating their roundness below, but they were so full they billowing over the top of the bra. Her pink areoles peaked out from over the delicate fabric.

He looked up to her face. Their eyes met. She looked innocent. Beautiful. Desperate for approval. She had felt Hank's unbroken gaze as it moved slowly over her body. A blush appeared on her cheeks. She smiled demurely and dropped her head. Her bangs fell over her right eye. She wiggled her toes. The feel of soft satin and stockings hugging her curves made her feel funny in her tummy.

Miyu looked down over her new body. "The bra is too small. I ordered it before you came, before my demonstration. I should plan my changes better, but I wanted you to understand." She giggled, embarrassed. Hank swallowed. "It felt nice pulling the bra over them. It was a bit of a struggle to latch behind me." Her nipples grew hard against the fabric as she recalling how she reined her mammaries into her first bra.

"I think my tits are better this size. I'll have to do some shopping tonight." She imagined how she would stand naked and still before the tele-screen as it scanned her new measurements, casting a net of lasers over the contours of her breasts. She already had the bra in mind. A pink bra with tiny white polka dots, white lace, and a black ribbon in the center. The cups would be larger. She would hold them in both hands and scoop her breasts in, pushing her chest forward as she watched in the mirror, then, with the bra suspended by the cups snug around her breasts, she would reach her hands behind her and clasp it tightly, enjoying the pressure of how it rounded them firmly against her and the pride of being able to fill such a big bra. Her nipples would respond, pitching tents in the soft fabric. At the thought, a dark spot began to developed on her lavender panties around her pussy, the fabric saturating with her juices. It spread outwards.

She pushed her hair from her eyes with her fingernails and looked back at Hank, taking a step towards the couch.

"Boss."

"Me. You." She whispered her correction. "Miyu."

He wanted to be angry. The piano played behind him.

Miyu spoke, sweetly. "Forgive me a moment, Hank. I'm a little hungry."

She walked towards the cart. Her firm butt bounced back and forth, coordinated with each step, the black string of her panties between them. She loved the feeling of it between her naked cheeks. She felt sexy. Her pussy lips were outlined in purple satin. Hank could see she the dark patch of expanding wetness, his dick engorged with blood. She opening a box and fished out a petit four with two tiny fingers. She put it between her lips and closed her eyes. "Mmmm."

She opened her eyes and looked at Hank. "So. How do I look?"

He couldn't speak. She ate another petit four, then grabbed a third and walked sultrily across the room and around the couch. He was paralyzed. She stood in front of him, then dropped a shin next to his leg. Then another, straddling him with her thighs. Chopin played. She looked in his eyes. She bit the tip of her tongue with a playful smile and lowered a petit four to his lips. Her fingernails were no longer red, varnished clear with white tips. A French manicure. They brushed his lips as he took the sweet with his teeth and ate it. She lowered her ass to sit on his thighs, just beyond his throbbing cock. Her wetness was on prominent display in the V of her panties. She opened her arms and embraced his neck, leaned her head to his right side, pressing her breasts and bra into his face, trapping his chin firmly in her cleavage. She whispered. Her lips brushed his ear.

"I'm so glad you came tonight. I'm so glad you brought my boxes to me." She looked at Hank adoringly. He had always been an attractive man. A good man.

Hank fought a deep impulse inside of him. He wanted to flip her over, rip her panties off her crotch and nail her right there in her stockings. Because she had ruined the entire organization--and because she was beautiful. He swallowed. "Thank you, Miyu."

She pulled her chest out of his face, breaking her embrace. She pulled her hands behind her, undid her bra and let it drop to his lap. "Too tight." She shrugged and giggled. Her nipples were rock hard. She embraced him again and whispered in his ear.

"Hank I need to ask you something."

"What?"

"What's the first rule of organized crime in Tokyo?"

"You do not fuck with Hiroyuki."

"Hank. It's embarrassing, but I want to make a new rule right now." She licked her lips.

"And what is that?"

"Fuck Hiroyuki."

Hank gulped. "Excuse me?"

"Fuck Miyu Hiroyuki." She reached down and grabbed the bulge in his pants. "I know you want to."

"What?" he pulled her hand off his crotch and searched her eyes. She twisted out of his grip and returned to rubbing his cock through his pants with her tiny hand.

"Listen, Boss."

"MI-YU." She laughed and brought her forehead to rest on his. "Miyu."

"Listen," he refused to say the name, "I have a plane to catch in two hours."

She looked at him with doe eyes, interested. Boss never listened this intently ever.

"Remember, I told you weeks ago. I'm going to Czech Republic. I'm meeting my girlfriend. I need a break." She continued to massage him. He let her. "You seem to be fine here. You have your hands full. You have a lot to plan out..."

"Oh right, your girlfriend!" Miyu acted interested, trying not to pout. She sat back and crossed her arms. Her breasts bulged around them.

"What I'm saying is, this vengeance...this horrible image assault we will enact on the Yao Lu's..." He searched for an angle. "It will take some time. You should make your brilliant plan over the next few weeks while I'm out of town." Hank was officially done. He would transfer his accounts on the way to the airport, go black, find a mountain to live on with Eliska.

Miyu looked at him sadly, framed by the lamplit streets behind her. "Is she pretty?" She drooped a hand back to Hank's crotch.

Hank nodded. "She's pretty."

"Let me see her."

Hank scowled for a moment, then shrugged. His face went expressionless. He quickly engaged his embed and sent a packet of acceptable photos to Miyu.

Her pupils dilated as she looked into space, viewing them in her mind, working through the album. "Oh wow! She is pretty."

She poured through the album silently, then again, taking on a sad expression as she progressed through the photos. She cut the memory and swallowed, holding back tears.

"Hank, darling. Of course you can see her. I have plenty to do here. I will be waiting for you. I'll take care of everything. Come home to me. You'll always be my right hand man. I want--I NEED you." She caught herself. "I need you to be here." She faked a giggle. A drop of moisture fell from her panties onto the couch between his legs.

Hank laughed nervously. "Okay." She stood up and held out her hand with a pout on her face. He took her hand. It fit in his palm. He remembered shaking Boss's hand a week before. He had big hands. Not anymore. Hank lifted himself up--as she was too petite to support his weight--and walked back towards the desk trying to hide his erection. He grabbed his pistol and holstered it. Miyu waltzed behind him to Chopin and retrieved her cigar. He turned.

She was so short, more than a head shorter than him, and in her new lingerie she stood, with big tits and a half-finished cigar. The image was actually funny to behold. He laughed.

"See you soon, Hank."

"Bye, Boss."

"Miyu!" She giggled.

"Miyu."

He heard the faint sound of the security door opening as he stepped towards the office door. He pulled the latch to walk into the corridor.

"Oh, Hank." Boss Miyu chirped.

Hank called over his shoulder. "Yes."

"Was anyone out in the lobby when you arrived?"

He stopped. "Yes, Tanaka, Honsu, Jo. And Maizey of course."

"Be a dear and send them in on your way out."

Hank shook his head. "Do you really think that's a good idea? I think you should wait until I return. I'll tell them everything is okay. They aren't going to understand..."

"I'll help them to understand." She motioned her eyes to her ample cleavage. The tele-wall immediately switched back to Rekt. Glitch blared.

"What do you mean exactly?"

"Like I said. Everything is image. I've changed. They can change, too. They MUST change for my plan to ever work."

"Change?" Hank took a step back into the office, curious.

"They're not going to be able to infiltrate Yao Lu looking like they do. Like I said, I have everything under control."

Hank stepped towards Miyu. "Wait. Are you saying you want to turn Tanaka? Honsu? Jo? You want to turn MAIZEY?"

"I don't WANT to. I HAVE to." She giggled.

"You don't HAVE to." He searched her innocent brown eyes. "Boss, to be honest--it's you who should change back."

She dropped her head, looking over the generous mounds on her chest. She smiled. "But, Hank. Don't you think I'm pretty?" She looked up to him, lifted her cigar to her lips. She slowly wrapped her lips around it.

Hank's eyes went wide.

This was no longer the person he had served faithfully for over a decade. This was no longer Father Hiroyuki's feared son. The shapely, petite girl who stood before him was the embodiment of betrayal. Of madness. Of pure insanity!

bqnk
bqnk
347 Followers