Don't Fuck with Hiroyuki Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bqnk
bqnk
351 Followers

Hank could handle reality, and the truth was clear. Boss was gone. Dead. For the sake of Tanaka, Honsu, and Jo; for the sake of Maizey; hell, for the sake of the entire organization, Toyko, he knew what he had to do. He knew he could make this next decision without guilt.

Hank lifted his gun to point at Miyu's head. "I'm sorry, Boss Hiroyuki. The only consolation I have is you are no longer yourself." He swallowed. This was right. This had to be done. Now.

She rounded her lips and exhaled dreamily. A perfect smoke ring rolled from her lips and lilted across the room. Hank fired. The bullet flew directly through the center of the smoke ring and dissipated into nothing in the air. The smoke burst into a cloud, wrapping its way around the barrel of his gun, over his trigger hand and into his face. His eyes felt heavy. They watered. He could see Miyu in a blur, the colors of her underwear, pink nipples, and milky skin twisting together in an aquatic dance. She stood still, like a koi in a pond. The bullet must have connected. He was a crack shot. He hesitated, noting that, within the familiar smoke and scent of gunpowder, there lay an odd metallic odor. It was faint at first, but it slowly filled his nostrils, burning deep into his sinuses, until he could feel it behind his eyes. Between his temples. Finally a metallic flavor settled over his tongue.

His gun fell to pieces from his hand.

"I'm sorry, Hank." Miyu shrugged and stepped toward him on tiptoes. "The only consolation I have is that in a few moments you will no longer be yourself." She giggled.

Hank's spine snapped -- or at least it felt that way. His ass pushed out behind him as he fell to his knees. "How did you...the bullet? Why do I feel...?"

Miyu smiled sweetly. "Shhh, my dear. You have nothing to worry about. You're going to be beautiful."