Don't Get Mad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, fuck it, come in me!" she begged, focused on his eyes, feeling his balls drawn close with a heavy load of semen, ready to rocket out the end of his body, and into her waiting womb.

"Wait, I didn't use protection..." he started, getting ready to climax.

She shook her head, "don't worry." Well, that was different. Jen never really used protection, due to an allergy to latex, and never had a good time with the pill. The remark about 'bareback' burned in Bob's memory, thinking of all the times he'd had to pull out, even wait days before she'd let him...what the fuck! The hottest piece of ass, the best sex he'd had in months, and he was woolgathering...getting closer, and closer...

"Here it comes!" he said. They kissed, her tongue entwined in his, thrilling to the hot jets of sperm starting to fill her. She threw her head back, lost in the throes of her climax.

"I can feel it!" she said, "I can feel it." She threw her legs around him, holding him still, as more and more of his seed coated her insides. "Oh fuck that's good." Roaring out, pushing his cock as far as it would go, holding it, feeling a strange sort of triumph, taking his own revenge against his former friend.

"Gaaaaa!" he shouted out, his balls releasing the final spurts deep inside her. Sweat from his forehead shone in tandem with her own, as they came to a halt, gasping for breath. They looked at each other, realizing what they'd done. Bob rose above her, looking down.

"This is crazy," he said, "I shouldn't have..."

She grabbed his head, focusing his eyes on her. "Why not? Why the fuck not? You listened to me, paid attention, tried to get me off. Know how long it's been since I had that?" She dropped her head back on the side of the couch. Continuing on, she waved a hand in the air.

"Bob, Mike has a wonderful cock, but he doesn't really have any imagination. Yeah, when we first started dating, the size alone was enough to get me off, but if that had been all a marriage needed, it never would have lasted." She tilted her head, looking back.

"Over the years, he fucks like clockwork; you could set your watch by him. He thought size was all that mattered. I don't know what he's been like with Jennifer, but some variation, some imagination, something to mix it up. Did you have that problem with her?"

Moving out of her, causing a temporary pout from Rachel, he grabbed a blanket from the top edge of the couch, and covered the both of them, causing her to smile.

"I don't know. It's been different lately, but that was all a ruse to get pregnant by...Mike." He reached down to touch her face. "That's like the ultimate betrayal, to refuse to have a man's children. I mean cheating; I could possibly forgive, if she was sincere about her mistake. But skipping off to have his children...what if I wanted children? Would I have been such a bad father?"

She looked at him, as if weighing a decision. "I don't think so; I think you'd be a good father. I thought Mike would, but now, I..." she faded to silence.

He leaned up, regarding her. "And now I may never have children. It looks like they're going to leave us. I don't know what to do." He let his head fall back, staring at the ceiling. "I'm not sure of anything now. I'm not even sure what we did was a good idea..."

She turned to face him, watching his eyes intently. "Maybe not. But Bob," she cuddled closer to him, putting her head on his thigh, "I guess I was selfish. I don't know how it is for guys, but something shouting 'what if it's me?' What if I'm not...desirable?"

"No, you're right. Though it's more obvious in my case. I'm not ashamed of what I have, but I thought it was enough. And I just felt I had something to prove." He stroked her hair as she closed her eyes. "Rachel, you are desirable. I've lusted after those tits for years, envying Mike having something like that."

She frowned, turning to look up at him. "I know. Believe me; I got enough of that from Jennifer. She was jealous too, even wanted to make herself bigger up top, just to wave them around. The things she'd say..."

Looking down at her, his eyes widened. "How long have you known, I mean, about them?"

Hissing, she rolled her eyes. "I've known for about a week. I suspected a few months ago. Remember her sick aunt?"

"Doris? Yeah, she went to take care of her...or did she?" He had to think for a minute. "She called me from her aunt's, I've even spoke to her on the phone. Haven't met her..." He went limp for a second. "Shit, it's like a funhouse mirror; you have to reinterpret everything that happened."

"Yeah, the first three-way. Doris is younger than us; Jen swings both ways."

"The fuck she..." he stopped, angrily. "How do you know all this?"

"Like any affair, Bob," she said, sitting up, "oh, carefully at first, covering tracks, cleaning inboxes and credit card stubs. About a month ago, I put a PI on the trail. Mike is a creature of habit; they always used the same hotel, and always the same room."

"So they wired the room for video, and that's what we just saw. I hope you have the copies in a safe place." He got up, grabbing for his pants. "I'm hungry. Want something?"

"I'm good, but help yourself. Can I help?"

Nodding, they dressed and headed for the kitchen. Starting a sandwich, he looked over at his ex-friends' wife. She sat at the table, wringing her hands. He fixed an extra anyway, and put it down in front of her.

"Thanks Bob. You know, Mike would never make me anything. We need to talk."

"To whom? You and me, Mike? Jennifer?"

"To you, first. We can't reveal what happened tonight, so I'm sure you know enough to keep quiet about this." Seeing his expression, she leaned forward.

"I'm planning a divorce. Fuck, I never thought I'd hear myself say that. I thought she loved me." He slumped down across the table from her, chewing as he considered his next move. She started up again.

"I'm not surprised. Jennifer made this big deal to me about this mysterious lover of hers, about how big he was, and how rough he was, and I never caught on at first. When I heard things that sounded like Mike, I just thought it was something that all guys do.

"Over time, I started to suspect, and saw what a conniving bitch she was. She shared her experiences with my husband, and pretending it was someone else. And how she held you in contempt, because you weren't big enough anymore."

He choked for a second, and swallowed drily. "She never complained before. I thought this 'size issue' was something men made up, and it wasn't all that important to women."

She grinned, and looked back. "It isn't a deal-breaker, for most women, just a special bonus. I mean if the guy's a dick, most women wouldn't consider size alone to be the basis for a long-term relationship or even marriage. Some women are 'size queens', and do consider it a deal-breaker if he's not up to length, hardness, shape, stamina; things like that,"

"I realized Mike was big; I mean, I didn't want details or that sort of thing, but now all the teasing and compliments Jennifer gave him when we'd get together, it all starts to make sense now."

She nodded, and started to eat. "Yeah, I noticed that when he started to go over the line. I mean, she's got long legs, but not so much up top. That's one reason I got these," she hefted a breast towards him, "but he didn't know what to do with them, or care."

"So is that why you were hostile towards me?"

She looked at him as if he was crazy. "Hostile? Bob, I wasn't hostile, I needed to find a way to let you know! If I could separate Mike and Jen, I would have. I thought you were stupid at first; Jennifer laughed at how she had you fooled. But later I figured you didn't know. The hostility you thought you saw, was thinking maybe you didn't want to know."

He thought about that, frowning. "Yeah, I think so. I wondered; but when you're in love, you give your trust and love. And she abused it. And I can see it all coming together now. All the evasions, the laughter about tricks and bridge, the antsiness she had with sex after bridge. There was no bridge; just a sexual high she needed to come down off of."

"Mike's mallet," she said.

"Huh?"

"That's what I called it; Mike's Mallet. Forget it, it's not important."

He finished the sandwich, cleaned up the plates. "Rachel, I'm still left with the fundamental question; why?"

"Why? Because he has a big dick, and she climaxed nonstop from it? Because she didn't have to do anything but lay back and enjoy? Because it was dangerous, exciting, forbidden, and gave her some power she didn't feel with you? Because she wasn't satisfied with what she had; she had to take it from someone else?" She handed her empty plate to him.

"I feel bitter," he confessed, "betrayed, belittled, and all of the other 'b' words."

"You should, Bob, because I do too. In fact..."

At that moment, the phone rang. Checking the number, he saw it was Jennifer. Mouthing 'it's her', he started to walk away. She seemed to consider following him, but then stood in the entryway to the kitchen, watching him.

"Hello, Jen," he said, as neutrally as he could manage. "Oh, that's a shame. She's where? In Reno? What's she doing in Reno? Sure, the suitcase is where I left it. No, that's a shame. No, nothing's wrong, I'm fine. How's tricks...get it? Sure. Want me to get anything out for you? Ok. A surprise? What sort of surprise? Wow, intriguing...Rachel? Nope, why Rachel? Mike did? I don't know, she's Mike's wife, maybe he should pay more attention. No...I'm not being bitchy. You know Rachel doesn't like me..."

He looked over at Rachel, seeing her trying hard to keep a straight face. She ran back up the stairs, as he continued the conversation.

"No, that's the TV. I'll turn it off before you get home. Bye." He hung up the phone, looking up to see Rachel coming down the stairs, as fully dressed as when she arrived. She started back towards the stairs.

"Those two are going to Reno to file, Bob. You're wife is as good as gone." He nodded, realizing it.

"Are you going back home?" he asked her.

She got a strange look on her face. "Home? Do I have one?" Shaking her head, she went to the door. "If this works out, I need to be gone. Listen, if things don't work out with Jen, I'd like..." she started to cry. "You've been nice to me, which is more than that motherfucker..." Drying her eyes, she caught herself. "I'm not going to get mad. But call me; I can help you out with your own divorce, if you need it. They'll serve you with papers within a week, so you need to get started in the morning. File first, laugh last."

She came up to him, and threw her arms around his chest, kissing him, getting him hard again. Without another word, she turned and went through the door, closing it behind her. If this was one of those European romances, he'd go behind her, but no film crew was handy, so he went upstairs to get to work. Make a copy of the disk, hide the disk, and wipe his history, if only life was that easy.

A few minutes later, he heard her car in the driveway, and stood up to go down and meet her. He was down the stairs, when the door opened, and she came through it. The frazzled hair and rumpled clothing now made perfect sense. She looked at him, seeing his expression.

"Well, who pissed in your cornflakes?"

"You did, Jennifer."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I considered letting you take me up the ass tonight, but seeing as how you're being all pissy..."

"Jennifer...I know." He got out, stressing 'know.'

"You know what?"

"About you and Mike. What you've done. What you've done together. About his baby..."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You don't know shit!" she screamed. Seeing the hardness in his eyes, she backed away slightly.

"Pretty intense reaction...Mommy."

"You...how?" she thought. "Rachel put you up to this. She's never liked me, that bitch. What did she tell you?"

"Rachel didn't tell me anything. She showed me, everything." He crossed his arms, as she took a step back.

"What's that supposed to mean? Has she been listening at keyholes? What proof do you have?"

"You'll find out at the trial. I filed first." A lie, but as lies go, it wouldn't hurt to see her sweat.

Hearing the finality, she staggered, coming to rest against the wall. "You're divorcing me? Me?" she shouted.

"You're going to do it to me, aren't you? Reno? Do you really think I'm that stupid?"

She gave him a look he'd never seen before; angry, evil, and full of malice. "Yes, I do think you're that stupid. All those years I was teasing Mike, I watched you. You did nothing, never objecting, never remonstrating, and just going with the flow. It was just a game at first, innocent flirting. I expected you to step in and stop it, but nooo. I thought having you jealous would be such fun.

"And Mike paid attention; he wanted me, more and more. Both you and Rachel, just sat while we made plans, made love, getting stretched by that humongous whanger of his. It was so much fun, carrying on. It is an adventure, Mike and I. Romantic, dangerous, exciting. All the things I wanted."

Bob stood, dumbfounded. Whanger? He thought incredulously.

"And you what, wanted me to catch you? You'd have just stopped if I said so?" He leaned against the wall, blocking her progress to the kitchen.

"Yes, at first. But you're dense, "she pointed a finger at him. "At first, it was just innocent fun, getting Mike hard, getting his attention, watching you and Rachel act as if nothing was wrong. And I thought you might have known, at least. And I would have given Rachel some attention, but she's one of those types that 'aren't that kind of girl."

Bob stared at her trying to understand.

"So after a while, you had to keep pushing the envelope, seeing how far you could get, what lengths you could go. It was all some sort of game?"

She smiled triumphantly. "So pencil dick finally connects the dots."

"Pencil dick? Is that what you call me?" He'd never hit a woman in his life, but, no. Not even for this.

"And worse. Bob, the adventure had gone out of our sex life. Sure, I came, now and again, when you would get it, but a lot of the time, just nothing. And one night, Mike and I got together, and climax city. I come every time with him, Bob, every time he sticks his massive cock in me I..."

"I get the picture," he snapped, "so you're throwing away an entire marriage, house, husband, possibly children...oh, I forgot, you already are expecting. I thought you were kinky, but I never realized how much you must hate me."

She smiled. "I don't hate you, Bob, because it's not worth the effort. I'd have to respect someone I hated. I just hold you and tiny penis in contempt. You're nothing to me now, and I'm going to have a wonderful life with yours and Rachel's money."

"And why didn't you come to me, Jennifer, and at least explain things? Whatever happened to talking? What about compromise? Why all the games?"

She started laughing. "Because that's what makes it an adventure, Bob. You didn't show me a good time after we got married. I got the romance, the attention, all that before the wedding, but once I had a ring on my finger, I was as good as dead. No romance, the sex got predictable, it wasn't enough. Mike's already ahead of you at his company, guys with big dicks always have the power."

"So the flowers, the dates, the weekend getaways weren't enough..." he growled, "What was it you wanted?"

"Mike's Mallet," she said primly, "You're just not enough. Now get my suitcase, I've got packing to do."

She brushed past him, heading up the stairs, while he looked after her. Who is this person? He thought amazedly. What happened to Jennifer?

"Suitcase!" she screeched from the top of the stairs. The temptation was irresistible to throw it at her, but he made himself get it, dropping it on the bed, next to a growing pile of clothes. He left the room, barely able to contain his anger. She was humming, humming to herself. She was happy with what she'd done!

Making his way down the stairs, trying to hold it together, he went outside. Sitting on the porch, watching the night sky, he felt like crying, but stopped himself. No, don't give her the satisfaction. Still, he choked up, until he heard a voice next to him.

"How'd it go?" Rachel said, sitting in the darkness next to him. She'd pulled on a loose t-shirt and jeans, looking rather well-composed, considering the evening.

"She's allergic to reality," he grumbled, as she snickered. Sitting down next to her, looking off into the distance, the words spilled out.

"At first I thought she loved me, then I thought she hated me, but it turns out she just doesn't care. That hurts worse. Now I could understand hatred; because it would mean at least she feels something, but to be dismissed like that..."

Rachel leaned forward, touching his arm. "Bob, she's pushing your buttons. She feels she can justify what she's done if she can get you to act unreasonable enough. And if you hit her, she can both divorce you and press charges. She's got the cops on speed-dial. I know it's a trial, but just for now, don't surrender. Be reasonable, and that will infuriate her more. Accept some free legal advice, even though I'm not legally qualified to give it."

"Thanks, Rachel. I wish I'd had someone like you when I first met Jen, maybe things would have turned out differently." He squeezed her hand, getting up.

"Who knows?" she smiled, "I...wait, that's Mike. Whatever you do, don't provoke him, and a fist fight would also turn up in the trial. Emotional jiu-jitsu is needed, young padawan. I absent need to be."

Bob chuckled; not every woman would be able to turn a reference like that. Hidden depths to her, there were.

Mike pulled up in his SUV, music blasting inside, as he turned the motor off. Getting out, he saw Bob standing on the porch, and walked past him to the door.

"Don't give me any trouble Bob."

A strange sense of calmness came over the cuckolded husband, as he looked at Mike. "Oh, I won't."

"What? Well..." he appeared flustered, knocking on the door. "Good, good. At least that's seeing how things are going to be."

"I don't dispute that, Mike. You're getting what you want." he said neutrally.

"Damn straight. All she needed was a man, someone who had the equipment to give her what she wanted." His arms moved forward, fists clenching. Bob noted it, but still did nothing.

"Mike!" Jennifer said, as she opened the door. "I'm ready. You and Bob are being reasonable," she glared at her husband.

"As much as reason has anything to do with it," Bob said. "You're both happy."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jennifer asked him. "Not trying to be noble about this, are you? Mike could kick your ass, you know." Next to her, Mike put a possessive arm around the woman. "If I have to."

"Nothing like that. Nothing will change your mind, and even if I kicked his ass, you'd just go with him anyway. If I have to let you go, and you go, you were never mine to begin with."

"Oh, don't quote lyrics at me, Bob".

He sighed, fighting the urges flowing through him. ."Well, I'm sure you have a plane to catch. Don't let me stand in your way." He turned away from them, dismissing them both. Surprised, they gathered the suitcases, and started loading the SUV.

"Well, he is a weakling, after all, Jen. I was looking forward to cleaning his clock, but he's not worth it," Mike huffed, as Jennifer laughed and swung into the passenger seat.

"One thing Mike," Bob said, as they closed the door.

"What?"

"Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it."

"Whatever that means, shrimpdick. See you in court." He threw the car in reverse, laying rubber out to the street, and burned off, laughing along with his newfound conquest. The taillights faded in the distance, as they sped off to the airport.