Don't Get Mad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pakled
pakled
39 Followers

"Wouldn't miss it for the world, asshole," he muttered. "I've got my freedom to find a real woman, and you've just attached yourself to a cheating bitch that will drop you for the next well-hung caveman. Enjoy it while you can." He should feel triumphant, or angry, or something, but instead he felt...nothing. Why was that? He was beside himself, in more ways than one.

He looked around, and saw Rachel coming around from her car, parked down the block. "Hey, how did you put up with him all these years?"

She shrugged. "Believe it or not, he wasn't that bad when we met. You handled that well, nothing he can use against us. Notice the video camera he had in the front windshield?"

"No, I was watching him; I expected more of a fight from him than a SLR camera..."So it was all a setup. He wanted me to lose control, give himself a reason to sucker-punch me, and use it in court."

She nodded, coming closer. "I hope you don't mind, but I had the house set up for watching tonight...after we, well, you know."

"What? How many people are watching us?"

"Now," she said, pressing a number on her cell, "none. I thought they'd try something like this. Maybe five minutes of video. Mike and Jen were pushing for a confrontation, because they're scared of what I might do to them in court. Most of that was sheer bluster."

"That's why I didn't push it. As much as I'd like to give him free dental work. I'm sorry, Rachel, but Mike is a gold-plated asshole."

"I'm sorry, mainly that you're right. Listen, I'd like to propose a deal." She looked up at him, holding his arm again.

"I'm listening."

"We're going to be doing a lot of the same work to nail those two; so why don't you and I work together on the legal preparation? My firm can't represent me, due to conflict of interest, but I know most of the other lawyers by reputation, if not personally. I have a evil, top-of-the-line sonovabitch candidate who would love this one. He's even reasonable, because most people don't know he was divorced himself."

"You've got my interest," Bob grinned.

"So we can compare notes together, maybe work in the evenings, until we have an airtight case that will make them realize the difference between fucking and a good screwing."

"Rachel, I like the way you think. Why are the best ones always married?" he laughed.

She looked at him for a second, eyebrows raised. "Why, indeed?" She frowned, letting go of his arm. "Another favor I'd like to ask."

"Name it."

"I drove back to try to determine what shape the house was in. Mike, the asshole, changed the locks while I was at your house, bolted the windows, and I can't even get into my own house unless I break a window. Would it be ok if I spent the night?"

He considered her. So far, she'd been good, better, even. "I'd love it. Where would you sleep?"

"Well, what makes you think of sleep?" She patted his ass, pushing him towards the front door.

"I've got to get into work tomorrow, but at least Friday I can catch up on sleep then. So you want to, well, you know..."

She nodded, pushing him harder. "Yeah, 'quality has a quantity all its' own'. I want to take my time, this time. Jennifer doesn't know what she's missing. How are you at cunnilingus?"

"Isn't that an airline or something?" he joked.

She smirked. "Haven't the foggiest. Jen seemed to think you're good at it, but I want to form my own opinion."

"Is any detail of our former sex life a mystery to you?"

"Who sleeps in the wet spot,. that's about it."

They entered the house, and moved up the stairs. As she pulled ahead, he spanked her lightly on the ass, just enough to let her know he was there.

"And your stance on fellatio?" he remarked.

"I think the third act was weak, the colatura wasn't doing her best. Besides, I usually kneel for fellatio. Alas, I knew him, fellatio..." she snaked a hand to grab his crotch from the outside, already relishing the hardening shaft she found.

"Well, who comes first?" he asked.

"Who's on first!" she giggled, "gad, my PE teacher couldn't do sex education, it embarrassed her so much, so she played that instead. The jokes we started over it..." They walked back into the house, and up the stairs.

Looking down into her eyes, he saw a glint he hadn't seen in years with his own wife. "Maybe we can start with a 69,"

"White or red?"

"Don't get me started..." They put arms around each other as they tumbled into his bed. She pushed him down as she pulled off his clothes, quickly stripping her own off. He wasn't surprised she didn't have a bra. Those large, firm globes were hung above him, deserving a taste. She hissed in appreciation as his lips found her hardening nipples, laving them with wetness.

"Fuck, that always goes straight to my pussy," she sighed, as she held his head, drawing him closer. He mumbled, as she 'tched' at him. "No, don't speak; you're already saying the right things."

She closed her eyes, staring at his hard cock, and pulled back. He started in surprise, but nodded as she lowered her moistening sex down onto his lips, while she swung around to take his cock in her mouth.

"Now, Fellatio, act three, with orchestral accompaniment," she whispered, as she felt him laughing under her. His tongue was already hard at work, darting over her clit, lovingly tracing her inner lips, and probing deliciously into her vag. He was good, she had to admit. He didn't just suck on her clit to the exclusion of everything else; every part of her getting attention. Good luck getting Mike to do that, Jen, she thought. But presently she wasn't thinking at all.

"Fuck, I'm just gonna suck your cock," she said, more to herself. She opened her mouth, able to move the head through her full lips, to slide into her throat. While she'd never been able to get 'the mallet' completely down, she found herself sliding inch after inch in, until she found her lips against his pubic hair. Fuck, I did it! She marveled, as she came back.

She shuddered as she felt him moving her inexorably towards orgasm. Pulling at her, she knew she wouldn't be able to stop herself from coming, so she decided to 'reward' him. Her head bobbed purposefully as she felt him swell up even more under her ministrations, the balls drawing tight, as he got her closer, and closer...

Just as she felt the coming explosion of a mind-blowing climax, he...stopped. "Bastard!" she growled, as she balanced on the brink. He blew on her clit, cooling it, drawing her away from the edge, as she looked at his cock. Sucking him off didn't seem like the most important thing anymore.

She pulled herself away from that wonderful, talented mouth, and reversed directions. "I'm sorry, but I have to have you, I want you inside me, right now."

He looked up at her, lust in her eyes. "I'm not going to last long after that."

"Neither am I, you horrible tease." Grabbing his cock, she arranged it to slide into her, breathing out as she felt him fill her. Not as much as Mike, but enough. She shifted herself to feel him insider her, looking down, amused at him. "That's so good," she moaned, "I could grow to like this."

"You squeeze much harder, and I won't be growing anymore."

She leaned down and kissed him, noting he slid deeper.. "I want that. I want you to come in me."

He rocked, as she moved in counterpoint, rotating her hips in that magical way that cowgirls do when on top. She gasped as she got closer again, loving the thrust of his hips under her. She was wet, wet and ready, trying to coax his load out of him.

"C'mon, Bob, fill my pussy, give me that come!" she said, talking dirty to him. It always got Mike off faster, and she wanted to come with him, her own throbbing insides threatening to make her explode with pleasure

"I'm glad one of us is using protection," he got out, not noticing the look in her eye as she avoided his gaze. She felt her hips twitch rhythmically, as the final resistance fell away, and she was swept into a storm of ecstasy.

"Fuck me, oh fuck me!" she cried, as he pushed hard from below, feeling her clamp around him, her liquid core melting around the thick shaft.

"Aaagh! Fuck yeah!" he shouted, a thick pulse of hot semen shooting deep within her. She held him fast with her hips, falling forward to shove her tongue deep in his throat, holding each other while they climaxed together. The sheets tangled around them as they shook, hot and sweaty, binding them even closer together.

Spent, they collapsed on each other, staring deep into the others' eyes, happy, content. Breathing heavily, they touched each other, content in the nearness of each others' bodies.

"And that about does me," Bob groaned, as she pouted above him.

"Oh, I think mores' in store later," she winked, lying on top of him. She moved her legs back, still holding him inside, but propped up on her elbows just over him.

"I've got to get some sleep. I feel drained, somehow." He hugged her. "You are so good, Rachel. Why did a sap like Mike ever let you go?"

She looked into the distance, sober. "I've been asking that all night, Bob. Funny; I never would have done something like this if he hadn't done it to me first." Kissing his nose, she slid off to one side. "Like you saying to Jennifer, like I never knew him."

"Bugging my house?" he playfully jibed.

"Your conversation was frank and earnest, Bob. I think the people across the street could give you a blow by blow." Seeing him blush, she brushed his hair back. "I married him because I thought he was the one. I didn't blindly go into it; I weighed the pros and cons. And just a couple years into it, he runs off with the first chippy to spread for him. What about you, ever tempted?"

"Not...I mean I never thought about cheating on her, until recently. And I've always admired you from a distance, even though I wouldn't dare get between a man and his wife. And I would still not cheat, until someone fixes this big empty space in my heart. You know what I mean?"

She hugged him fiercely. "I know exactly what you mean. Can I confess something to you?" She drew away, watching his eyes.

"What's the matter?"

"Bob, I...well, I wasn't honest with you tonight." He looked over at her, suspicious.

"More about Jen? Has she been doing biker gangs, or works a street corner, what?"

She sat up, looming over him. "No, it's about me. I, well, I don't know how to say this, but I used you tonight."

He laughed, and ran a hand over her thigh. Despite herself, she shivered in pleasure. "Is that all? Well, I admit I used you. I can't admit to being better used, by a nicer person."

She started to cry, and sniffled as she looked at him. "Well, it was before I found out what a lover you are. Bob, I'm probably pregnant, right now."

At the word pregnant, he stiffened, eased down.. "By who? I'm sorry, but I need to know."

She kissed him, and held his hands. "By you. I know it's crazy, but Mike and I. we're talking about children. He was fine, but I had some problems, you know? So the doctor prescribed some fertility drugs. Tonight's the night. But Mike and Jen were off making one of their own, or celebrating. That movie is about a week old.

"And I felt cheated on so many levels. He wanted children, just not with me. And I know Jen said you two had discussed it. It's hard to explain, but somehow, I wanted to hurt her the way she hurt me, on an emotional level. If she had to have my man's babies, I was going to do the same to her. So I came over to get pregnant.

"I don't want you to feel pressured, and I won't hold you responsible, because you didn't know. I'm not trying to trap you. In fact, my plan was to stick him with the child support, since we did do it a couple nights ago, when Jen came home early. There's a possibility it's his, but I want to be honest with you." She held onto him, sobbing, and he found his arms around her.

"I don't know what to say, Rachel; my shock meters are on overload tonight. I should be furious. I don't know why I'm not." He felt...he pulled her face to look into her eyes. Something primal awakened in him, thinking about her wanting to get knocked up.

Kissing her, he smiled. "In fact, I don't know why, but that is the most erotic thing a woman has ever said to me." Running a hand along the swelling curve of her breast, he tweaked a nipple.

She gasped, and stopped crying. "You mean it?"

"The most natural feeling in the world. To have a woman offer everything she has, to swell up, go through all sorts of pain and agony, morning sickness, just to give man children, that's hot." He felt her hand wander down below.

"Speaking of swelling," she archly observed, "I...you're one of those pervs who likes pregnant women, aren't you?" She smirked, already stroking him.

"Uhhn, yeah," he said, thrusting his mouth on hers, frenching her. "I can't wait, you sticking out, carrying my kid, showing and growing bigger and bigger. I hope it's mine, I really do."

She squealed in delight, then drew up to her hands and knees, sticking a pillow under her stomach. "Well, you wanna make sure?" She waggled her ass at him. "I could use more of that." Writhing with her thighs, her sex was already wet and glistening. Feeling him swing around behind her, she bit on her knuckle as she felt a hard cock part her nether lips, and thrust home with a single stroke.

The fucked hard and fast, Rachel spurring him on with every dirty word she knew, to fill that cunt with his potent seed, and put one in the oven. Exciting to just throw all the habits of a lifetime of 'don't get caught,' and surrender to instinct, not only ignoring the consequences, but welcoming them. She envisioned herself heavy with child, a huge, round belly too big to be covered, tits full of sweet milk, having him drink from her as they fucked themselves through every trimester. She imagined lakes of hot cum filling her needy pussy, engorged with a single-minded purpose; to make her as pregnant as she could get.

Similar thoughts filled Bob's head as well. He could imagine her pregnant, those luscious breasts, swollen and sensitive, licking and sucking her to orgasm after orgasm. Long nights in bed, moving his hands in erotic patterns over her gravid body, candles and oils and fun in the bath. Hearing her moan his name, they made love for the first time..

As he finally exploded inside her, yelling his name, compressing hard to hold him inside her as he spurted his thick load into her very essence. He grabbed her with both hands, holding himself as far as he could go. They came down, his softening member inside her, dropping the last pearls of fertile sperm into her throbbing wetness.

They fell asleep joined together, waking up and looking at each other in the early morning. Each felt a trace of guilt, but also happiness. Both had lost something precious, but had found it again, in someone else. They made love again, in preparation for making war.

When Rachel finally made it home that evening, she found a shell of a house; every possession packed and moved out in her absence. A 'for sale' sign was already planted in the lawn, and a post-it from the sheriff's office notified her of her own eviction. The police were polite, allowing her to collect her few remaining belongings, locking up after she left. Thereafter, she found herself at Bob's, crying, ready for murder. He held her all through the night, as she lamented the injustice that had been done.

After that, the gloves came off; the next few months resulted in one of the nastiest, most hateful divorces granted in the county. The case itself was a model of vindictiveness that's still cited across the state, even years later. It turned out to be the legal equivalent of a desert called 'peace.'

Jennifer gave Mike a healthy baby boy, and a couple of years of wedded bliss, until one evening when he came home and found she'd encountered someone 'bigger'. They'd wound up in Las Vegas, after Reno, and Mike found himself alone, reaping the reward Bob had prophesized. He faded into obscurity, always wondering what would have happened if he'd stayed with Rachel.

Rachel and Bob found the work had been fruitful indeed; she was carrying quadruplets and made the news. They married before the birth, fucking like minks, up to (and even after) the doctors said not to. It wasn't a match made in heaven, but overall a happier one than their previous spouses enjoyed. Sometimes, something has to be lost, in order to find something better. But sometimes keeping something found is the best outcome of all.

pakled
pakled
39 Followers