All Comments on 'Don't Get Mad, Get Fucking Even Ch. 01'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5*

This gets a five simply because of the description "meat-cannon". This was well written but that term made me laugh my ass off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Drama and conflict morphs into an exciting romance

Loved the contrast and the especially carefully crafted romance scene ... but where will future chapters lead us? Hints of darkness but so far more like an erotic-romantic fantasy. Will it turn ugly-evil or sustain this light fairy tale mood?

Thanks and best wishes, S

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
nice

I hope this turns into a romance and not a lets destroy the girl/family and make the guy a total jackass.

Its the evil dad thats the issue not the family women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great start!

I'm looking forward to the next chapters. Hopefully the female characters are convinced to assist Gavin in his quest as potential partners and not just a means to an end for him.

I really enjoyed Moving to San Diego and 4 Moms for Aidan, so I'm hopeful you have some more great work in store for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

Smoking hot.

Nuff said.

5*

Seventhsun8258Seventhsun8258about 6 years ago
Great Improvment

Mechanically much improved over previous efforts. The story has a great flow and feel to it and I anxiously awaiting future chapters. However 3 Lit pages seems a little "light" to be considered a novel or novella.Yet the pacing and development made it seem longer than three pages. The seduction and deflowering of Catherine was well developed and executed with excellent timing. I hope that Gavin is a just as successful in his seduction of the older sister and the mom (threeway in the future?).

Thanks for the titillating tale and can't wait for the next chapter

C_frommnC_frommnabout 6 years ago
Great Start

Are you going to follow-up . He has 2 more to seduce. He should consider making Daddy a father & Grand Father. of course if Dad had a Visectomy it would be hard to Explain how he could be the Father. But it would be a Great time to let him know is the Father of all 3 Womens Baby's.

NasnaNasnaabout 6 years ago
Part 2

Hot story!

When part 2 coming

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
LIES AND MANIPULATIONS

a high school prelim to the 1st time, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Flat and Cliché

It makes for dull reading when the characters are pulled directly from central casting. The bad guy is a greedy capitalist. The hero is a handsome but down on his luck stud. The girls are beautiful but throughly insipid. Try giving depth to your characters. Make the ‘bad guy’ somewhat sympathetic, explain why he had to lower production costs because his shareholders demanded higher returns. Make the hero an imperfect kid struggling with some internal conflict.

Drama requires conflict but good drama doesn’t pit pure evil against pure good. It makes for a dull story... like yours.

IantonaiIantonaiover 5 years ago
Good vs Evil

per the last comment regarding the idea of the story being a boring morality tale, you obviously didn't read it very well. Hetup's character is the same character in all his stories - a hung, handsome sociopath that views women as objects to dominate. He's not the good guy. There are no 'good guys' in any of his stories.

This story is a bit different from the rest in that he's got some motivation behind his actions...he's the Count of Monte Cristo if Monte Cristo fucked his way to reclaim his power. It reminds me of another literotica story, Derby. I wouldn't be surprised if Hetup had read it before writing this series [HINT HINT].

The one thing I like about Hetup's stories is that the main character is such a straightforward asshole - motives aside, there's very little redeeming value anywhere - unlike a lot of lit stories where the character is an asshole but the writer is sympathetic towards him and tries to hide the effect of the character's shitty actions. But if people can still see Gavin as a bland nice guy, then maybe it's not as obvious as I thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brillaint! - I feel sorry for Catherine for he is too experienced for her!

Revenge was never this sweet! I want to know what happens next! But I still pity this poor girl - she could NOT be held responsible for what her evil father did! Gavin you're a bliksem (Bastard) like we say here in South Africa!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Catherine's the real victim...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Such a masterful seduction, of course he knew his target audience well. Those women stand no chance. I mean he got the virgin with no experience to fuck on their first date with no pressure. Yep, zero chance at all :) Was disappointed and surprised he pulled out of Catherine. I thought he would relish cumming inside her with the hopes of getting her pregnant, although I suppose that might have backfired and caused her to push away. Perhaps it was the best decision to pull out.

I hope this guy doesn't turn out to be as much of an asshole as Ryan did (the MC from the Bad Teacher series). Hopefully he'll have more compassion. Still a hot read in any case.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman3 months ago

Excellent weaving of both viewpoints.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago
oops

obviously someone that never had a virgin before. "He got about two inches deep when he felt the wall that would give her pain when he broke her hymen."

The hymen is a thin piece of mucosal tissue that surrounds or partially covers the vaginal opening. A small percentage are born with hymens that are imperforate and completely obstruct the vaginal canal. It forms part of the vulva and is similar in structure to the vagina. In other words, it covers the vaginal hole, it is not 2 inches inside.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous