Don't Get Mad, Get Fucking Even Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,859 Followers

"Oh that's a great idea," Catherine said and handed Gavin her car keys. She just loved the romantic idea that Gavin had come up with. He was so much more thoughtful and romantic than anyone she had ever dated.

--

When they arrived at Gavin's secret spot he quickly set the scene. Soon the couple was sitting on a blanket on the ground. Gavin gave Catherine a glass of champagne and a chocolate covered strawberry. As they sat on the blanket talking and drinking champagne Gavin knew that tonight would be the night.

It was a warm evening and after some time the couple laid down on their backs, looking up into the sky while still talking.

Gavin got up on his elbow, turned towards Catherine and looked down on her sexy body. He started to caress her face and said, "You're just so beautiful."

All of a sudden Catherine looked quite nervous and stared at the sky. She was a little bit tipsy and didn't know how to react to Gavin's caress.

"Catherine, look at me," Gavin continued. "I'm not interested in pressuring you. We'll take this slowly. I can tell you're very nervous. Don't be. We'll not do anything you don't want to do."

Catherine gulped down some air and looked at Gavin.

"Please tell me what you're nervous about?"

"Well, I'm nervous about everything. I've never been on a date feeling like this before," Catherine responded.

"Feeling like this?" Gavin asked.

"I want to be with you, but..." Catherine's voice trailed off.

"Just relax," Gavin said. "We'll take it slowly. Don't be scared."

Gavin took her hands in his and rubbed her palms slowly.

"I'm not very experienced. I'm only used to kissing when I'm on a date," Catherine whispered.

"Well, let's begin there. Kiss me."

"Just like that?" Catherine asked.

"Yes, just like that," Gavin replied.

Catherine hesitated for a moment but slowly leaned forward and kissed Gavin softly on the lips. Gavin leaned in and kissed her back. It was a gentle kiss.

Gavin moved backward a few inches to look in her eyes, "I thought that was rather a nice kiss."

Then he moved forward and kissed her again, only this time he held it a bit longer before moving away. As he did he noticed that Catherine had her eyes closed. She opened them slowly as he moved back breaking the kiss. Moments later he kissed her again, only this time with a bit more force and held it for a few moments longer. When he pulled away this time, Catherine kind of gasped for breath as if she had been holding it. Gavin came back again and this time his hands came up to caress her face and then to the back of her neck. As he kissed her he noticed she was kissing back with more force and urgency. Gavin sucked on her lower lip and kissed her even more forcefully. Catherine responded in kind. After a few minutes he moved back just a bit, but remained close enough to feel her breath as she tried to catch it. He looked into her gorgeous green eyes as best he could in the dim evening light.

"I think you liked that," Gavin said.

Catherine smiled and said, "Absolutely. I could kiss you all night."

"Then let's kiss some more. I like your soft lips," Gavin said as he leaned in and they kissed for another ten minutes straight.

Catherine was aroused and moved her slender arms around Gavin's neck. She started to play with his light blond hair as she enjoyed the kiss.

Gavin pushed his tongue between Catherine's lips and she opened them to allow him access to her mouth. He played with her tongue and she in turn played back. At one point she pushed her tongue back into his mouth and he sucked on her tongue. When they finally broke it was because both need a breath and the passion was sparking.

"God, I love kissing you," Gavin said. "You're one hot kisser."

"Really? You're great too," she said.

"Catherine, I promised I wouldn't pressure you. So please tell me if I'm being too forward." Gavin whispered.

Catherine felt secure in Gavin's presence. She had never been on a date with a guy who was so sensitive to her feelings. So she said, "Let's just continue. I don't feel pressured at all."

Gavin leaned forward and kissed Catherine again. They kissed for at least another ten minutes and the passion built back up to near boiling point like it had before.

Gavin broke away and admired the vision beneath him. He was hovering above Catherine. Her blue tank top was pulled tight across her chest and her nipples looked like they would rip right through the fabric. She was a vision with her long honey blond hair framing her radiant face with those amazing green eyes and full sensual lips.

Gavin started to make butterfly kisses along Catherine's jawline. As he reached her ear he buried his face in her long soft hair and was surrounded by her exquisite sensual scent. Gavin praised her beauty as he ran his fingers through her hair and said, "You're so beautiful. I can't stop kissing you."

"Oh Gavin, it feels so good," Catherine moaned.

"How do you feel, babe. Should I stop?" Gavin asked Catherine.

"I feel wonderful," Catherine responded as her lips once again sought Gavin's.

After some time Gavin started to kiss Catherine's throat and moved his right hand from her waist to her full breast. As he gently squeezed it he felt her nipple tighten and spring to life, even through her tank top and bra. While he massaged her breast he rolled her stiff nipple between his fingers as his lips once again met hers.

Catherine had become really aroused by Gavin's caress and moaned into his mouth, pushing her full breast up against his hand. Catherine clung to Gavin's powerful shoulders as he kept on stimulating her breasts through her top while their tongues twirled around each other like crazy.

After some time Gavin broke the kiss and took hold of her blue tank top, pulling it up over her head.

Catherine was stirred up, so she lifted her arms almost reflexly. Gavin threw the top on the blanket and quickly got rid of his own T-shirt.

Catherine's luscious breasts were a wondrous sight and looked like they wanted to burst out from her blue lace bra. Gavin didn't want to give her time to think, so he promptly opened the front clasp of her bra.

Catherine let out a huge moan as Gavin covered her breasts with his hands, lightly pinching her pink nipples and kissed her mouth once more. He gently nipped her bottom lip and then slowly licked his way down her throat until he arrived at those twin mountains. Right away Gavin began to worship her extraordinary tits, kissing and biting and licking gently all around her nipples.

Gavin was driving Catherine crazy with lust despite her best intentions to take it slowly. She had never allowed a boy to caress her like Gavin was, but she just couldn't resist him. She softly whimpered as she felt Gavin sucking her nipple into his mouth.

Gavin drew her nipple out with his teeth and then lashed it with his tongue. Catherine's hands were stroking his hair as she kept on moaning.

After some time Gavin's hands were roaming all over Catherine's athletic body. He loved her soft, smooth skin. His fingers danced lightly over her flat stomach before arriving at her black skirt. At first he caressed her bare thighs and then slowly pushed his hand between her legs and then Gavin touched Catherine's pussy through her panties as he sucked her nipple into his mouth.

Catherine let out a huge moan. She had never felt anything like this. She had gone on this date expecting kissing and maybe some light touching but they had already surpassed that. And still she didn't want to stop. She didn't want to let Gavin down. From the locker room talk she knew that Gavin's former girlfriend Jennifer, had been quite adventurous and Catherine didn't want to appear timid or intimidated by Gavin.

Gavin cupped Catherine's breasts fully. His hands were just perfectly proportioned to them. He liked how her nipples were small and pointed, pinkish in contrast to her white skin. Gavin got up onto his knees and moved Catherine so she was lying on her back. Then he spread her legs and moved down between them. Gavin looked at Catherine's crotch and noticed that her thong was wet.

"Just relax baby. Remember you can stop me at any given moment. But I'll bet you're going to enjoy this," Gavin said and started to kiss Catherine's inner thighs and up towards her wet pussy. He kissed the surrounds of her vagina and then he licked her slit from bottom up to her clit through the laced fabric of her thong.

Catherine moaned in pleasure and bit her lips. She had never felt anything like this and unaware of her body's reaction to Gavin's caress, she squeezed his head between her thighs for a second or two because of the electrifying emotions that ran through her body.

Gavin removed Catherine's skirt and thong and continued to lick her pussy while he held her thighs open. He pushed his tongue inside her, making scooping motions and tasting her sweet juices. He noticed how her juices were starting to flow down her butt.

Catherine began to breathe heavily. She felt like exploding without any control, "Stop Gavin. Please stop."

"You don't mean it, baby. Just let go and don't hold anything back. It'll be fantastic," Gavin ignored Catherine's plea and moved his tongue even faster. He parted her pussy lips with his fingers while his elbows were pushing her legs apart and up above his head. Her pink inner pussy walls were now exposed and he licked furiously, before he sucked her clit into his mouth.

"Arrrggg," Catherine screamed as she was gripping the blanket. The she came. Catherine had never experienced anything like this before. She writhed and jerked around on the blanket. It was as if an electric current coursed through her veins and she was in cloud nine.

Gavin was mesmerized by the way his new lover's vagina was contracting in rhythm with her body jerking. He was completely hard and his balls were aching for release. He lay down next to Catherine and caressed her chin with his right hand. Looking into her eyes Gavin licked his fingers and said, "You taste so good. I have never tasted anything so sweet."

Catherine inhaled deeply and then said with tears in her eyes, "This is one of the best experiences in my life. Never in my life have I felt such a wonderful thing. You make me feel so loved."

Gavin leaned in and for some time the couple kissed and touched each other's bodies. Gavin took hold of one of Catherine's hands and moved it toward his cock. As she touched his rock hard shaft through his jeans, Catherine let out a loud gasp and her eyes widened. She looked down and for the first time realized how big Gavin was down there.

"I still don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. But I think we have a real connection," Gavin said as he moved his hand over Catherine's, making her close her hand around the huge bulge in his pants.

"Do you feel my need for you," Gavin continued.

"Oh, my. It feels huge. I have never been in a situation like this, Gavin. I'm not as bold as many of the other girls," Catherine whispered looking in awe at the huge snake in Gavin's pants.

"You don't need to be bold. You just need to embrace this moment and be a little adventurous. Remember, no pressure at all. We can stop at any moment but go ahead baby and open my pants."

Catherine hesitated for a minute then got up on her knees and, hovering over Gavin, she started undoing his belt. She soon had that and the fly down and Gavin lifted his rear so she could pull his pants down and off. His boxers still hid his cock from view but the outline made Catherine gasp. She looked briefly into Gavin's eyes, and then, unsure of the right action, she took hold of what looked like a log running down one leg of the boxers. Catherine had never felt anything like this. She squeezed it lightly and felt what appeared like a bat hidden behind his boxers. She squeezed a few more times and could feel it growing harder and thicker and even longer in her hand. Once again she looked up into Gavin's eyes and said, "I don't know what I should be doing. It feels huge."

"I know I'm a bit bigger than other boys but it'll be okay. Just pull my shaft out through the slit in my boxers," Gavin responded excited by Catherine's tiny hands on his hard cock.

Catherine showed her inexperience as she fought a little to get the big log to move into the open slit at the crotch, but soon it popped out and nearly hit her in the face. She became empowered when she felt it tremble in her hands. It looked fantastic, so huge. The head was the size of a plum and the shaft was nearly as big around as her wrist.

"Oh, my God," she gasped. "It is so gigantic. How have you been able to fit this inside Jennifer? I can't envisage that."

"Don't you like it?" Gavin asked.

"It's beautiful but so big," Catherine replied.'

"Take it in your hand and rub the head lightly," Gavin instructed her.

Catherine did as he told her and she could feel it grow a little more.

"I know you're inexperienced so I'll guide you. Please have an open mind. I will tell you what I really like. But if you don't want to do it, just say so," Gavin said.

"All right," Catherine replied.

"Let's take it slow. You see the head? The underside of the head is very sensitive. See the ridge around the head. That is also sensitive. Not as much as under the head but sensitive. Rubbing the shaft up and down feels good and can bring a guy to ejaculation. Now, I want you to wrap your hand around my dick and slowly start sliding it up and down." Gavin instructed Catherine.

Catherine hesitated for a few seconds. She had never been in close proximity to the male organ. Of course she had seen pictures and overheard the other girls talk about it. But she had always been really cautious when dating. Catherine didn't want to hold back any more so with trembling hands she did what she was told. Within a minute she felt Gavin's cock lengthen a bit more. It had also thickened and the head was even bigger than before.

"Oh my God. I cannot believe how big and hard you are Gavin," Catherine whispered.

"Baby, please pull my boxers down," Gavin said.

Catherine did as she was told and Gavin lifted his ass so his boxers could join his pants on the blanket. Catherine stared in amazement at his genitals in front of her. She was in awe of the sight. Almost in a trance she continued to stroke his long thick shaft with both hands. Her trance was broken when Gavin spoke to her.

"You're doing great baby. Now let's progress a little bit more. Lean down and lick the head of my cock now," Gavin instructed.

Catherine looked up at Gavin. She noticed the seriousness in his eyes and looked back to his penis. Once again she hesitated for a moment but eventually moved her head tentatively towards his cock. She stuck her tongue out and slowly licked it back and forth across the head washing away the pre-cum that had formed there. She drew her tongue back into her month and looked back at Gavin.

He smiled at her and moaned, "How does it taste?

Catherine savored the taste in her mouth for a second and said, "It doesn't taste bad. Not much taste at all really. Kind of bland I guess and maybe a little salty."

"Do you like it?" Gavin asked.

"It's okay," Catherine said.

"Good. Please lick it some more. You make me so hot," Gavin moaned.

Catherine was excited by the fact that she clearly was stimulating her experienced lover. She did as Gavin instructed. She licked lightly for a while then he told her to lick a bit harder which she did. He told her to lick up and down the shaft, to get his hard-on wet with her saliva. Catherine applied herself to the task and elicited many groans and moans from Gavin. When she worked her way back up the shaft to the head she noticed that he had leaked a large amount of pre-cum and it was running down the head over the ridge and down the shaft. Veins were starting to bulge a bit in his shaft and the head felt like it was even harder than before. She licked up the pre-cum without being told and savored the taste.

Gavin loved Catherine's transformation to a cock-loving girlfriend. He had been uncertain of how far he could get her to go. Now he knew she was game, so he said, "Catherine, I want you to take the tip of the head in your mouth now and suck on it gently. Do that for a little bit then work your way down until you have the whole head in your mouth. Once the whole head is in your mouth, I want you to suck on it while rubbing your tongue around the head."

Now Catherine didn't hesitate. She sucked the end of his cock and flicked her tongue into the piss hole.

Gavin let out a huge groan.

Catherine knew she had done something good. She sucked a little harder and moved a bit more of the head into her mouth. As she tried to take more of the head she had to open her mouth much wider. She realized that to get the full head in her mouth would be like popping a large plum in her mouth whole. She pushed further down while licking and sucking on Gavin's cock. The moans and groans she was producing in him spurred her on and soon she forced the whole head into her mouth. Her lips were stretched taut around the head. She remembered what she was supposed to do and began licking the head with her trapped tongue and sucking the head with increasing pressure.

Gavin started to caress her head as Catherine continued to blow him. He was feeling really excited and said, "Fuck baby, you're incredible. It's not going to take much for you to get the hang of giving good head. I am almost ready to cum. Do you want to try and swallow this first time?"

Catherine moved her head back and looked apprehensively up into Gavin's eyes. She whispered, "I don't know, Gavin. I'm a little scared."

"You can try it and always back off if you can't handle it. Spit it out in your hand if you must. Okay?" Gavin replied as he pushed his cock into Catherine's open mouth. Catherine responded and sucked the head while stroking his shaft at the same time. Just looking at her lovely lips sucking his throbbing cock made his heart pound in his chest and brought more blood flooding into his raging cock.

Catherine couldn't believe the size of Gavin wonderful cock. As she continued to blow it she began wondering if something so big would fit inside her and if it did, how it would feel. She had never thought she could be aroused by sucking a boy's cock but now it was happening to her.

"Oh, baby, you're wonderful. So fucking sexy," Gavin moaned, watching the hot sexy cheerleader sucking his hard cock. It was if she was making love to it with her warm and willing mouth. Up and down she carefully moved while she sucked it ever so gently.

For the next couple of minutes Gavin fought the urge to cum in her mouth doing his utmost to prolong the sensations Catherine was giving him. But after a while he had to capitulate. A flick of Catherine's tongue at the opening of his glans was all it took to send the muscles around his balls into convulsions.

Gavin grabbed hold of the blanket as his hips lurched and his cock erupted in a violent explosion, expelling his white milky cum up and out with the force of a cannon. The first shot into her throat caught Catherine by surprise. She started to retch and moved her mouth away from Gavin's massive pole as the second barrage came barrelling out from his meat-cannon. This time it hit the cheerleader on the cheek, the large volley splattering up and covering her right eye. Catherine tried to get her face away from the line of fire but the next two volleys also hit her face. Gavin's remaining explosions simply hit the bottom of her jaw, the warm white liquid splattering on her neck to run in rivulets down her breasts.

Catherine was shocked at the volume of Gavin's cum. She had never imagined anything like this. She felt as if she was covered in Gavin's cum.

hetup
hetup
2,859 Followers